Discord parties need penalties

Put any feedback about the game here.

Discord parties need penalties

Postby CMich » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:37 pm

So can anything be done about the obvious discord parties were people automatically know roles outside of their factions of people that they are in , in game parties with?

It kinda ruins counter claims, and fake claims.

Its become an almost every match theme. I love ToS, but its becoming toxic enviroment as the discord parties band wagon on folks not in their parties in dead chats.
CMich
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Discord parties need penalties

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:06 pm

CMich wrote:So can anything be done about the obvious discord parties were people automatically know roles outside of their factions of people that they are in , in game parties with?

It kinda ruins counter claims, and fake claims.

Its become an almost every match theme. I love ToS, but its becoming toxic enviroment as the discord parties band wagon on folks not in their parties in dead chats.

There are penalties. It's called a cheating suspension. If caught cheating they get suspended/Banned. No clue what other penalties you can mean
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby CMich » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:47 pm

What i mean is there are certain apps that let you search for discord servers. There are several discord groups for ToS some actively group up and play. And all players can do is report them. Then report sits in trial queue. Until it has been judged.
CMich
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby CMich » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:49 pm

So my suggestion. Would be to have the script/code or what ever used for trail sustem to mark cheating as a need for a mod/gm to come look at live game. (In past people have been live banned, but i havent seen that happen since season 3)
CMich
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:36 am

CMich wrote:So my suggestion. Would be to have the script/code or what ever used for trail sustem to mark cheating as a need for a mod/gm to come look at live game. (In past people have been live banned, but i havent seen that happen since season 3)

People dont get live banmed because a mod looked at the game tho, its because their report was deemed guilty and they were in a game
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:10 am

CMich wrote:So my suggestion. Would be to have the script/code or what ever used for trail sustem to mark cheating as a need for a mod/gm to come look at live game. (In past people have been live banned, but i havent seen that happen since season 3)

Mods never did live banning from in game. It's always done through the trial system. Besides it's a waste of time for the mods to look over a game. IN ADDITION. It's Innocent until proven guilty. Can't just randomly ban yknow.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Feedback