Vampire Hunter, Framer, and Disguiser are all hard counters.

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: Vampire Hunter, Framer, and Disguiser are all hard count

Postby dbpeanut » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:28 pm

I'm not his alt. I've gone against the large majority of people who comment in the feedback forums. If you've played Coven All Any, Classic or Classic Ranked Practice in the past month then you've played against me.
Likewise, a few years ago all I played was Classic Ranked and Coven All Any.
Ranked is pretty stupid now that I think about it, considering it's always been "How long will people buy your bullshit?" or "Did you roll town?"
That being said I don't think playing or not playing Ranked is important as competitive Salem is practically the same as competitive Tic Tac Toe- usually has the same results unless someone is willing to throw or is just not smart.
dbpeanut
Transporter
Transporter

Postby SilverCruz » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:41 pm

Meanwhile I just don't like "Ranked" in anything.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:02 pm

dbpeanut wrote:I'm not his alt. I've gone against the large majority of people who comment in the feedback forums. If you've played Coven All Any, Classic or Classic Ranked Practice in the past month then you've played against me.
Ranked is pretty stupid now that I think about it, considering it's always been "How long will people buy your bullshit?" or "Did you roll town?"
That being said I don't think playing or not playing Ranked is important as competitive Salem is practically the same as competitive Tic Tac Toe- usually has the same results unless someone is willing to throw or is just not smart.

Ranked is better in higher ranks and imagine needing town to win lol.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby dbpeanut » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:09 am

EqsyLootz wrote:
dbpeanut wrote:I'm not his alt. I've gone against the large majority of people who comment in the feedback forums. If you've played Coven All Any, Classic or Classic Ranked Practice in the past month then you've played against me.

Ranked is better in higher ranks and imagine needing town to win lol.

Yes, I'm well aware "Ranked is better in higher ranks". I'm also well aware that Ranked highlights literally every flaw with the game in yellow.
dbpeanut
Transporter
Transporter

Previous

Return to Feedback