no problem

Put any feedback about the game here.

no problem

Postby fitymi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm

sorry i misunderstood. can you delete this post
Last edited by fitymi on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fitymi
Jester
Jester

Re: I couldn't get the point removing non-english characters

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:15 pm

fitymi wrote:you pointed out the reason for this as "This was to prevent players from using certain non-English characters that looked like English ones to bypass the filter ".

That can be beneficial for english server I agree. However, There are lots of players in turkish server , so typing slower than before is inevitable. You should find a solution for this

I'm not quite sure I understand your argument here. What exactly is the issue?

To clarify, since the patch note was a tad vague, what this meant was you could not use characters (for example) such as 'ñ' to spell out the N-word and bypass the filter to prevent such words from coming into the game.

How does that affect Turkish users typing slow?
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I couldn't get the point removing non-english characters

Postby OreCreeper » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:22 pm

LevinSnakesRise wrote:
fitymi wrote:you pointed out the reason for this as "This was to prevent players from using certain non-English characters that looked like English ones to bypass the filter ".

That can be beneficial for english server I agree. However, There are lots of players in turkish server , so typing slower than before is inevitable. You should find a solution for this

I'm not quite sure I understand your argument here. What exactly is the issue?

To clarify, since the patch note was a tad vague, what this meant was you could not use characters (for example) such as 'ñ' to spell out the N-word and bypass the filter to prevent such words from coming into the game.

How does that affect Turkish users typing slow?

Maybe the game also blocked a bunch of turkish characters from being typed. Dunno /shrug
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Return to Feedback