It's almost impossible to get to Coven ranked

Put any feedback about the game here.

It's almost impossible to get to Coven ranked

Postby Poryg » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 pm

As it is, the game requires me to play 10 games of coven ranked practice to get into coven ranked. I can definitely see why... But gathering enough players to play a coven ranked practice game is almost impossible as everyone is either on ranked, special game modes or on non-coven stuff.
I think it's a problem that needs to be solved, because it prevents new players from getting into coven modes. And I don't mean new like totally new - it's better to play some mafia before you jump into coven. But I've played some two hundred games now and would like to try some low level coven, because coven roles are pretty interesting contrary to their mafia counterparts... Except I can't, because there isn't enough player base on ranked practice.
Poryg
Witch
Witch

Re: It's almost impossible to get to Coven ranked

Postby Flavorable » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:08 pm

The Coven community doesn't play Ranked.

The main things played are the chaos gamemodes (All/Any, VIP, Lovers, TT) and occasionally Ranked Practice.

That's mainly just player preference and not something that can (or should be) changed by the Devs. In Coven, Ranked (as well as Classic and Mafia Returns) simply aren't popular enough to be populated.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Poryg » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Okay, I understand. I thought people played ranked coven too. Nevermind then.
Poryg
Witch
Witch

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:40 am

Poryg wrote:Okay, I understand. I thought people played ranked coven too. Nevermind then.

While a lot of people would love to play coven ranked, the queue never fills, so no one ever bothers queing..... ive even had a 15 player party try to queue at the same time once... seems 3 of them queued in classic instead.... and that was the end of that :/
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby CheezePie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:59 am

kyuss420 wrote:
Poryg wrote:Okay, I understand. I thought people played ranked coven too. Nevermind then.

While a lot of people would love to play coven ranked, the queue never fills, so no one ever bothers queing..... ive even had a 15 player party try to queue at the same time once... seems 3 of them queued in classic instead.... and that was the end of that :/

Wait, how did that happen?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:34 am

CheezePie wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

We organised a time, a week in advance, that we would all be available to play ToS. Made a party room, waited for it to fill to 15, left the party room and queued for coven ranked... unfortunately 3 of them queued for classic ranked and nobody wanted to wait the 20 minutes for their games to end...
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby CheezePie » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:41 am

kyuss420 wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

We organised a time, a week in advance, that we would all be available to play ToS. Made a party room, waited for it to fill to 15, left the party room and queued for coven ranked... unfortunately 3 of them queued for classic ranked and nobody wanted to wait the 20 minutes for their games to end...

Ohh... bruh, that sucks lol
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Feedback