Some Feedbacks about Role's description

Put any feedback about the game here.

Some Feedbacks about Role's description

Postby Midio7 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:33 pm

I am talking about some role's description. My english is very good and some of them doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps, I am wrong?
Example:
Medium:
-Abilities:When dead speak to a living person at night
That sentence makes sense but talking about describing a role, it isn't good. It should be ,,You can talk with the dead at night."
Attributes:You may only speak to a living person once
This makes sense too, but for someone new it would be hard to understand. It should be ,,After you die, you can talk with 1 living person at night."

Vigilante:
-Attributes:You can only shoot your gun 3 times
From that sentence I understand that the Vigilante shoots his gun. It should be ,,You can shoot WITH YOUR gun 3 times."

Lookout:
-We all know the Lookout has no description at Attributes, but since it got updated and can only see maximum 3 people at night, it doesn't make sense. It must be added like ,,You can see maximum 3 people at night."
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Some Feedbacks about Role's description

Postby ScarfVendetta » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:54 pm

After a Medium dies, they may seance a living player once. That's the ability being described on the rolecard. Medium's primary use (speaking to the dead while they are alive) is also described and correctly listed under attributes. There's nothing incorrect on this rolecard, although the seance ability could be worded more clearly.

For Vigilante's rolecard: "You can only shoot your gun 3 times." is grammatically correct. There is no issue with this rolecard.

You have a valid point about Lookout's rolecard though - there should definitely be some mention of the new restrictions.
Just some Sheriff who didn't claim until Day 5, and has no leads whatsoever

No need to be alarmed...
ScarfVendetta
Summer 2020 Winner
Summer 2020 Winner

Re: Some Feedbacks about Role's description

Postby Midio7 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:09 am

ScarfVendetta wrote:After a Medium dies, they may seance a living player once. That's the ability being described on the rolecard. Medium's primary use (speaking to the dead while they are alive) is also described and correctly listed under attributes. There's nothing incorrect on this rolecard, although the seance ability could be worded more clearly.

For Vigilante's rolecard: "You can only shoot your gun 3 times." is grammatically correct. There is no issue with this rolecard.

You have a valid point about Lookout's rolecard though - there should definitely be some mention of the new restrictions.

Really? Then I was wrong, thanks for telling I guess, but I agree In saying they should be more clearly atleast
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout
Lookout

Return to Feedback