"Message Rejected for Vulgarity" Message in Saved Will

Put any feedback about the game here.

"Message Rejected for Vulgarity" Message in Saved Will

Postby Serahni » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Okay, this is not so much feedback as a request for clarification that I'm not sure how to go about asking. This is the first time I have ever had this message pop up in the 1080 hours I've played, or at least the last 60 hours that I can accurately remember. :lol: It didn't happen until probably N3, and it happened again N4, and I assume it had something to do with what was in my will. The trouble is, I am being woefully ignorant of what the problem might have been. I actually won the game as Witch, so nobody saw my will anyway, and thus I couldn't ask any opinions about it.

The trouble is; if I post it here and there IS an issue, that's kind of repeating the offense. Is there any common way this occurs that might help me narrow down what the problem was?
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Re: "Message Rejected for Vulgarity" Message in Saved Will

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 am

Serahni wrote:Okay, this is not so much feedback as a request for clarification that I'm not sure how to go about asking. This is the first time I have ever had this message pop up in the 1080 hours I've played, or at least the last 60 hours that I can accurately remember. :lol: It didn't happen until probably N3, and it happened again N4, and I assume it had something to do with what was in my will. The trouble is, I am being woefully ignorant of what the problem might have been. I actually won the game as Witch, so nobody saw my will anyway, and thus I couldn't ask any opinions about it.

The trouble is; if I post it here and there IS an issue, that's kind of repeating the offense. Is there any common way this occurs that might help me narrow down what the problem was?

Show us the will. There was likely an unintentionally filtered word. I've had a situation similar to this, where you accidentally put a filtered word into the will.

Note, the reason this will was filtered was because between the 5th and 6th line, it spells "Niger".
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Serahni » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:11 am

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
Serahni wrote:Okay, this is not so much feedback as a request for clarification that I'm not sure how to go about asking. This is the first time I have ever had this message pop up in the 1080 hours I've played, or at least the last 60 hours that I can accurately remember. :lol: It didn't happen until probably N3, and it happened again N4, and I assume it had something to do with what was in my will. The trouble is, I am being woefully ignorant of what the problem might have been. I actually won the game as Witch, so nobody saw my will anyway, and thus I couldn't ask any opinions about it.

Show us the will. There was likely an unintentionally filtered word. I've had a situation similar to this, where you accidentally put a filtered word into the will.

Note, the reason this will was filtered was because between the 5th and 6th line, it spells "Niger".

N1: Ann Putnam: Surv/VH/Amne
N2: Lilac: Surv/VH/Amne
N3: Defend: Surv/VH/Amne
N4: rey: LO/Forger/Witch

Real Will:
Ann Putnam: Survivor
Lilac: Survivor
Defend: Survivor
rey: Lookout

Notes to self:
Transporter probably helped. lol
I literally don't care enough to try 'cause I've been witch 3 times now. lol

The last part was me talking to myself, and I obviously did actually try because I won the game. I thought the Transporter was responsible for me finding so many Survivors too, I found 3 in a row.

You can see why I'm confused though, I can't see an issue. And if it wasn't the will, then it was something I said twice during the daytime because I got the message twice and I don't think I was talking a whole heap. It seemed to correlate with me updating my will.
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:28 am

"lol I"

It's wrapping it into "loli".

Devs are aware. We're hoping they'll change it.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Serahni » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:08 am

LevinSnakesRise wrote:"lol I"

I never would have noticed that. Well, thank you. I'll try to avoid that combo again and hopefully I won't hit another unfortunate sequence of letters. lol
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Serahni wrote:
LevinSnakesRise wrote:"lol I"

I never would have noticed that. Well, thank you. I'll try to avoid that combo again and hopefully I won't hit another unfortunate sequence of letters. lol

This was removed from the filter.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback