About a Coven "refund"

Put any feedback about the game here.

About a Coven "refund"

Postby Ribe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:47 am

EDIT
My post had some misleading information, I apologize and I thank everyone who pointed that out, ill edit and correct my post now.

Coven playlist is 95% dead, the only mode that is decently populated is All Any, even though that I'm aware this is one of the most populated mode in no-coven games, I'm a competitive player, I like the balanced game modes which there's a huge chunk of the user base there and I have no interest in chaos. I had no way to figure it out that ranked practice and ranked were dead in coven, because of that, my purchase becomes 100% useless. there is no way I can have fun with a expansion that I paid 5 dollars to have it so I can't even play with it (All any for me it's not a option, when I purchased coven there was no warning about "Only All any is populated, and the rest is dead") so I would like to request that I get the mobile premium expansion to compensate this (if the developers feel that I'm lying about this, you can remove the Coven status of my account). I just want to feel that I didn't spend 5 dollars for nothing.

My best regards.
Last edited by Ribe on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Re: About a Coven "refund"

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:39 am

Ranked and ranked practice dead doesnt means coven is dead, chaos modes are super populated
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 am

I could say ''classic is dead'' because I cant get a match in Rainbow or Dracs Palace :'(
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:07 am

Ribe wrote:Coven is 100% dead, there is no way I can have fun with a expansion that I paid 5 dollars to have it so I can't even play with it, so I would like to request that I get the mobile premium expansion to compensate this ( If the developers feel that I'm lying about this, you can remove the Coven status of my account ). I just want to feel that I didn't spend 5 dollars for nothing.

My best regards.

You're so full of shit. I can ALWAYS get Coven All Any to fill within 2 minutes any hour of the day, and that is THE decisive mode to play if getting value for your money is a concern since you're getting every role you pay for.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Ribe » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 am

kyuss420 wrote:I could say ''classic is dead'' because I cant get a match in Rainbow or Dracs Palace :'(

Those are niche game modes, I don't think thats a great comparation. I believe there is no justification for ranked practice and ranked being dead since they are pretty much "the way that the game is supposed to be played" imo.
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Postby Ribe » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:34 am

I've edited my post, sorry for the mislead information, Coven All Any was pretty much the only mode that I didn't checked out.
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:35 am

Actually, all of the rotating modes in Coven are also well-populated. Custom is reasonably populated, and people get together for Ranked Practice matches via Discord.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ribe » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:53 am

Flavorable wrote:Actually, all of the rotating modes in Coven are also well-populated. Custom is reasonably populated, and people get together for Ranked Practice matches via Discord.

I didn't even get luck on Custom, and when I was trying out All Any there was some guy who was in the lobby asking people to go to custom because it was empty,

Yeah, I can believe that people actually do that via Discord, however that come's with layers of inconvinience which I don't want to deal with it, I just want to login, play matches with different people, and that's it.
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:14 am

Ribe wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Actually, all of the rotating modes in Coven are also well-populated. Custom is reasonably populated, and people get together for Ranked Practice matches via Discord.

I didn't even get luck on Custom, and when I was trying out All Any there was some guy who was in the lobby asking people to go to custom because it was empty,

Yeah, I can believe that people actually do that via Discord, however that come's with layers of inconvinience which I don't want to deal with it, I just want to login, play matches with different people, and that's it.

If balanced and competitive is your thing, you can try VIP mode. It seems unbalanced at first, but if you manage to match with the regs, you will get some pretty decent matches. Its not a last man standing mode and the role list is balanced around that fact. When you get people playing it like it is, it gets very town sided and luck based for the coven. When you get a pro coven, every move is strategic and unaware towns can get wrecked fast.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Flakey112345 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:24 am

PleaseReadSiege wrote:
Ribe wrote:Coven is 100% dead, there is no way I can have fun with a expansion that I paid 5 dollars to have it so I can't even play with it, so I would like to request that I get the mobile premium expansion to compensate this ( If the developers feel that I'm lying about this, you can remove the Coven status of my account ). I just want to feel that I didn't spend 5 dollars for nothing.

My best regards.

You're so full of shit. I can ALWAYS get Coven All Any to fill within 2 minutes any hour of the day, and that is THE decisive mode to play if getting value for your money is a concern since you're getting every role you pay for.

CAP. Stop lying.
Flakey112345
Witch
Witch

Postby Soulshade55r » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:07 pm

I only play coven TT. that seems active enough when it's there so meh.
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby KAKERMAN23 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 am

trust me, as someone who used to play all the time, CAA (at least used to be) super active and you can get a game in at most like 5 minutes, which would be considered a very long time by CAA standards. it's not like classic, which fills up faster than you can say "hey guys" in chat, but it's pretty damn fast.
signature

this is a certified floating candle moment

i am female now jsjsjs
KAKERMAN23
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby MafiaxSK » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:37 pm

CAA and the rotating modes are pretty populated. Since you can get a lot of mileage out of those, I don’t think it’s justified for BMG to refund everyone $5. I’d like if they put more effort into Coven, though
MafiaxSK
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Ribe » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:53 am

Still waiting for the refund !
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:55 am

There are no refunds.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ribe » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:58 am

Flavorable wrote:There are no refunds.

Took 2 years to finally get a answer on this. Thanks :lol:
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:56 am

I mean, the Terms of Service also state that there's no refunds. You could've just, y'know.. Read those.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ribe » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:23 pm

Flavorable wrote:I mean, the Terms of Service also state that there's no refunds. You could've just, y'know.. Read those.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=92962

But okay :D
Ribe
Jester
Jester

Return to Feedback