Lying moderator

Put any feedback about the game here.

Lying moderator

Postby rDelta » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:25 pm

I recently made a post about my ban in which a moderator said this:

LevinSnakesRise wrote:Toxicity, racism, bigotry, etc won't get you anywhere, in life or in this community. I figured that much was obvious.

Your report that got you banned wasn't changed from Gamethrowing to Hatespeech/Harassment. It has been HS/H since the report was generated as Hatespeech/Harassment on Jun. 11, 2021 12:03 pm.

Everything about that is wrong.

My report was changed from gamethrowing and i have proof. In the same game I got banned, there was another report on me:
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3427767

This report has a smaller id number so clearly it came first. It is literally the exact same game. From what Ive seen, it is impossible to get 2 reports from the same game unless someone in the staff team intentionally made another report.

Its also implied that I was banned for "racism". But if you read the report I was banned for it was barely racism and I dont see how I should get instantly banned from strike 1 for that when it has been proving above that the other players didnt report me for hate speech but instead for gamethrowing which I didnt do either. But even if you think that is somehow racism, then I dont see how this guy didnt get banned for doing much worse.

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3458100

So by the mod's logic:

Saying slurs including the n word multiple times and using it to insult someone = regular suspension.

Saying to hang someone for being "british scum" = indefinite ban.

Real good logic here.
rDelta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Lying moderator

Postby SizzleShot » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:26 pm

when you played that game, you were reported for gamethrowing, and while a juror was looking at that report, they duplicated another report on you for hs/h. A juror can dupe anybody in a game, even the person that was reported(you in this case.) The report was generated long after the game because jurors see reports from up to a month after the reports are filed. Nobody is lying to you, your guilty report was from a duplicated report.
SPLOOF
SizzleShot
Witch
Witch

Postby SilverCruz » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:54 pm

Stop. Give up. Go find something else to do.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby rDelta » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:45 pm

SilverCruz wrote:Stop. Give up. Go find something else to do.

I would, but I would also rather have my accounts not get random permanent bans out of nowhere.
rDelta
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:57 pm

rDelta wrote:
SilverCruz wrote:Stop. Give up. Go find something else to do.

I would, but I would also rather have my accounts not get random permanent bans out of nowhere.

Have you tried: Not being racist
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby SilverCruz » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:46 pm

Why is it appropriate for you to say "british scum" and "Purge this world of british scum"? What events have transpired that have resulted this in somehow being a reasonable thing to say.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby James2 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:21 am

Honestly kind of surprised by this. I'd have expected the mods here to follow the ultra-woke line that "racism" can't be committed against white people.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:59 am

SilverCruz wrote:Why is it appropriate for you to say "british scum" and "Purge this world of british scum"? What events have transpired that have resulted this in somehow being a reasonable thing to say.

None, but just like how racism can also happen against white people, it is racist to express hate against a specific country/etny, no matter which, imo it wouldnt have been that much if he only said "[number] is british, hang him" once, but he repeated it through the entire game
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 am

Locking this. If you disagree with a verdict, you can follow the steps everyone else has to follow, which are mentioned in the "Information regarding Appeals" post that is pinned in the Appeals subforum.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Feedback