More than 3 weeks since support request for password reset

Put any feedback about the game here.

More than 3 weeks since support request for password reset

Postby saltcake » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:07 am

Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but it's been more than 3 weeks since I contacted support about the password reset not working, and I haven't gotten a response since. Followed all the instructions from the password request thread.

I realize it's a small team, but preventing us from playing a game we paid for for weeks is just not acceptable. There has to be another solution.

How long is this expected to take?

Thanks
saltcake

Re: More than 3 weeks since support request for password res

Postby saltcake » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:20 am

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I sent my request on January 5th. At least give us an update how long this will take. I am willing to show patience but the zero communication is just unprofessional.
saltcake

Re: More than 3 weeks since support request for password res

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi there. Apologies about this. Did you happen to respond to the automatic email response you got when you first sent the email? If not, your email probably never went through, as that was a filter, and the Developers probably wouldn't have merged the email into their new Zendesk support ticket system. At that point, you'll need to send in a new one;

support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

You'll get an automatic email. You do not have to respond unless you have extra details you need to add, or if the common solutions resolve your issue (not applicable in this case).

I apologize for the lack of response from the Developers. I assure you, with Zendesk you will get a response.

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback