Information Button

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Information Button

Postby BoStOnFaN » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Just like I said for the web browser version. I you are a sheriff or another role that gathers information on another player, than the next day it will add that information to a button under their name. Or, have a separate button that stores information based on the the number system that the game uses for some things
BoStOnFaN

Re: Information Button

Postby Jerme » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:52 am

Could you elaborate what you mean?
Do you mean that you'd like to have a button for posting your findings at night?
I believe this should not be done, as this would stop proper fakeclaiming.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 031r » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:39 am

Jerme wrote:Could you elaborate what you mean?
Do you mean that you'd like to have a button for posting your findings at night?
I believe this should not be done, as this would stop proper fakeclaiming.

I think what they mean is how on mobile it shows your role under your name, if you investigate someone it will show the results under their name but only the investigator can see it. For the second part that there is a button that allows you to make notes on other peopple that only you can see, such as how on discord you can make a note on another persons profile that only you can see.
031r
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:46 am

You have a notes sheet that you can use to create your own notes, this way its easier for you to access them.
The info-button is not good, for a proper reason refer to my previous reply in addition to being able to find out which players you ended up targetting when being witched or your target being transported.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions