Suggestion for sending messages easier

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Suggestion for sending messages easier

Postby Toadyy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:12 am

So I play ToS on my Galaxy s8 and I use Samsung Dex which allows for apps to be used in a sort-of desktop mode. ToS works great on it, but there is one small change that would make it better. With the Dex you use a mouse and keyboard but one problem is when typing messages. To send the message I have to click an "ok" button each time. In normal mobile, the Enter button is changed to "Done" which sends the message.This is hard when i need to communicate quickly. One improvement would be the ability to allow sending the message when the Enter button on a keyboard is pressed. This could be a toggle in the settings.
Toadyy

Re: Suggestion for sending messages easier

Postby ProvidenceAve » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 pm

A custom in-game keyboard would be extremely good. Sometimes I have problems with bad typos\etc. due to the native keyboard being used.

A Will template system would also be really good. anything that helps mobile player from fiddling with clunky controls and able to focus on the game would be really good.

I almost think for mobile you could extend day\night by 10 secs or so, I often find myself rushing if I have to type alot day or night. a better keyboard would fix this though.
ProvidenceAve
Jester
Jester

Re: Suggestion for sending messages easier

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Since Mobile and Desktop players play on the same server and can play together, I believe the phaes cannot be extended for just the mobile players.
If a custom Keyboard would be an addition, it might be in a not so high priority right now.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions