RECONNECT TO GAME

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

RECONNECT TO GAME

Postby vivikiwi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 am

Since there are still frequent disconnect/crashing issues, I think a fantastic option would be to rejoin the last game you were part of. If your character is still alive in the game, then you may have missed some things but you won't HAVE to miss out on points whether you win or lose, and the case is the same if your character was already dead or died within the time span of having been disconnected and then reconnecting. It obviously shouldn't be an option for those who actually left the game of their own accord though. which is another point, the Leave Game option almost never works for me even if I'm already dead. sometimes that alone makes the app crash. But there have been MANY times where I was in the middle of a fantastic and really fun game, and then it crashes. It's upsetting that the I also can't find the users that were in that game in order to play with them again. Please consider this! I don't really know how it would work, but if you found a way it would be amazing.
vivikiwi

Re: RECONNECT TO GAME

Postby Jerme » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 pm

We are planning on fixing t he crash issues first, later on we can see if the planned reconnected button can be implemented.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions