Only verfied accounts can play

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Only verfied accounts can play

Postby NotFunny123123 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:38 am

Recently, i have played with a vast amount of fake bots.To me , this is inevitable to me. I would also like to share two occasions.

Firstly, my first occasions. Before the game starts , someone , i prefer to not say out the username , claimed that he or she created more than 200 accounts. This person whe the game starts , like to game throw a lot.This person makes me bambozzed in game, anyhow accuse of townnies or reveal the mafias that work with him or her in game.Secondly, for the second occasion, another someone,i reckoned created multiple fake accounts with fake email address and played. This person during the game cheats and spam a lot. I feel that this destroys the ambience of the invigorating game.Non stop spamming words that came from another language.
Personally,this havocs the fun of the game.After sharing these experiences, i feel aggrivated , vex. Not only that, devastated.Therefore, In my opinion, it is salient to have a verified email before playing the game.
So, i would like propose to blank media games only permit people with real email address and prohibit fake email address. To end of , i feel that this game should only be dedicated to verfied accounts.

Thank you.
NotFunny123123

Re: Only verfied accounts can play

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:57 am

Will this change much? People can still create new emails, right?
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:29 pm

NotFunny123123 wrote:Recently, i have played with a vast amount of fake bots.To me , this is inevitable to me. I would also like to share two occasions.

Firstly, my first occasions. Before the game starts , someone , i prefer to not say out the username , claimed that he or she created more than 200 accounts. This person whe the game starts , like to game throw a lot.This person makes me bambozzed in game, anyhow accuse of townnies or reveal the mafias that work with him or her in game.Secondly, for the second occasion, another someone,i reckoned created multiple fake accounts with fake email address and played. This person during the game cheats and spam a lot. I feel that this destroys the ambience of the invigorating game.Non stop spamming words that came from another language.
Personally,this havocs the fun of the game.After sharing these experiences, i feel aggrivated , vex. Not only that, devastated.Therefore, In my opinion, it is salient to have a verified email before playing the game.
So, i would like propose to blank media games only permit people with real email address and prohibit fake email address. To end of , i feel that this game should only be dedicated to verfied accounts.

Thank you.

Hi there.

Unfortunately there is no way for any company to block all 1,5,10-minute email providers, there's simply too many. Email Verification can only slow trolls down, it cannot be used as a reliable solution.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby blackaxe3 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:36 pm

There is the option of requiring a phone number for verification, but then people without phone numbers wouldn’t be able to play and any potential data leak would be much more devastating.
My Name Picks:

Royal Match - my default pick
Melon King - when someone named themselves Pumpkin King
Godfather - for role theme or to just bait people
Cottan Mother - to cause confusion
blackaxe3
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Mobile Suggestions