Whisper name

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Whisper name

Postby Tricks » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:20 am

Can BMG make the whisper command work for name too, I use to be on PC and i get used to whisper name, bit in mobile i couldnt do that and it screw me over most of the time. Why on earth you would remove that??
Tricks
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Whisper name

Postby Jerme » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:37 am

I might not be able to properly reply to the question of why it was firstly removed, but please keep in midn that the current live version of the Flash client is not mirroring the current state of the unity client it self, as the lastest update for it has been a while ago.
You could select a player to see a button which prewrites the whispering base in the chatlog to whisper something to a certain player. I believe in the next update of the mobile client the whispering using the palyers name will be possible again. I cannot say when that update will happen though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Whisper name

Postby Tricks » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Jerme wrote:I might not be able to properly reply to the question of why it was firstly removed, but please keep in midn that the current live version of the Flash client is not mirroring the current state of the unity client it self, as the lastest update for it has been a while ago.
You could select a player to see a button which prewrites the whispering base in the chatlog to whisper something to a certain player. I believe in the next update of the mobile client the whispering using the palyers name will be possible again. I cannot say when that update will happen though.

Alrighty, Waiting for the update, thank for being always active in forum, Jerme.
Tricks
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Mobile Suggestions