My purchase of Adam has not been recieved and I cant make in

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

My purchase of Adam has not been recieved and I cant make in

Postby DanteBrine220 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:18 pm

My username is DanteBrine220 and I always log in through facebook on my mobile phone(Galaxy s8) yesterday When I logged in I saw a new character named adam and thankfully I had enough town points. I bought adam the new character and it didnt load in. I logged out and back in again and the bundle came up. I tried to purchase that but it said the normal error came up. I decided to put it off and wait a day before trying again. It's been at least 17 hours and it still hasnt given me the character I purchased and it didnt let me buy the vampire bundle either. I tried logging on another device to see if it was just my phone but it wasnt the case. When I click adam it says I own him but when I go to my characters in customization he doesnt come up at all. I have screenshot proof of it saying I own adam. I uninstalled the app and tried again I even tried resetting my password and device both and it still wont come up.
DanteBrine220

Re: My purchase of Adam has not been recieved and I cant mak

Postby DocExer » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:51 pm

@DanteBrine220, thanks for contacting us. Please try looking under Pets in Customization. Adam is actually a Pet skin, not a Character skin. Let me know if you do not see Adam there. Thanks, and happy hanging!
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Return to Mobile Bug Reports