Jailor/Doctor bug [mobile and steam]

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Jailor/Doctor bug [mobile and steam]

Postby Bloodstealth » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 pm

When a jailor jails a serial killer, and a doctor heals the jailor saving him. The jailor receives a heal message BUT the doctor does not receive an attack message. I had a game just now that was lost because two doctors saved jailor from a jailed sk and the jailor said he was attacked, but the doctors could not confirm that because the game did not tell them.

This bug has been in the game for many months now, [i found it back in October of last year] but it never made an impact on a game until now. It was just shown to me that it is both a mobile and steam bug. It would help if doctors could see an attack message if jailor jails an sk. THANKS!

NOTE: This is all assumed the jailor does not execute the serial killer of course
ALSO NOTE: I do not know if this happens with werewolfs, pests, or any other attacker in jail (look into for me :3)?
Bloodstealth

Re: Jailor/Doctor bug [mobile and steam]

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:45 pm

This issue was around for longer than that. I beleive its there since the beginning.
Thanks for the heads up on this, asked for a status on that for the devs.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports