An Inconvenient bug

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

An Inconvenient bug

Postby GaeligeWanderer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:15 am

So I was in the middle of a game and I was about to win with my mafia buds when my internet just had to cut out at the moment, I waited for the internet to start working again and maybe a chance to continue the game... then that’s when this glitch happened. The internet was fine but now the game was in this phase, it wouldn’t change to day, it didn’t let me leave the game. Then I closed the app and restarted it and I just wasn’t logging in anymore, no “incorrect password” or any kind of message popped up. I closed & opened it several times and nothing happened, then tried deleting and downloading the app again but would you believe it, the bug still occurred and I wasn’t allowed to log in.

So this has been (technically) the first bug I’ve ran into with this game & the most inconvenient one because of how my internet just had to be shit right at that moment.
Also while on the topic of being forced to leave games due to such random occurrences and such, may I suggest a way for players to rejoin games they left if they are still in progress? I bet there could have been really good games that got ruined because someone with an important role was disconnected from the match.
GaeligeWanderer

Re: An Inconvenient bug

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:20 am

Hi there.

What you just experienced was the server crashing. This affected everyone. The servers are back up and running, so you should be good to go.

In regards to the suggestions for reconnecting, that should be next on the Developer's plate, as they just released Unity for the browser.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: An Inconvenient bug

Postby GaeligeWanderer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:22 am

Yeah, I realized that when I went back to the app and I was able to login again.
GaeligeWanderer

Return to Mobile Bug Reports