Mobile Ticket— Ad not showing up

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Mobile Ticket— Ad not showing up

Postby MrPDT » Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 pm

I don’t have premium, so I need an ad to earn a ticket. However, when I click “play” I am automatically taken to the Games section. When I click any mode (ex. Classic, ranked practice, etc.) it says “You must purchase a premium account or have a classic ticket to play. I understand what it’s saying, but the game isn’t allowing me to watch an ad to get a classic ticket.
MrPDT

Re: Mobile Ticket— Ad not showing up

Postby ForkMeForkYou » Sat May 30, 2020 9:06 am

Are you playing on Android?

I am having the exact same issue. Town Traitor mode won't even show up for me
ForkMeForkYou

Re: Mobile Ticket— Ad not showing up

Postby Jerme » Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 am

From our community manager: Android version 3.2.0 is out, but players won't be able to play town traitor. This is because this version had a bug that was already patched for iOS, but is still under review for android. The build was posted shortly after the initial release, but until that build is released we have to disable TT for android users to prevent serious crash issues.

The missing tickets is currently a known bug.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports