I can't get in because of a mystery update?

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

I can't get in because of a mystery update?

Postby EmbrisTheFox » Thu May 28, 2020 7:28 pm

I was planning to play some Town of Salem and was about to jump right on in as usual. Except I got a pop up saying that I was disconnected and needed to update the game. I thought 'ok sure, no problem. I'll update the game and get back into it.' Only when I went to the Play Store, there was no update needed; the only tabs were only "Open" and "Uninstall." Confused, I tried over and over again to get into a server with no dice. I reloaded it, tried to get in, still got the same 'Disconnected from the server, please update the app' pop up. I uninstalled it (making sure I have my password on standby so I don't forget it) and then reinstalled it to try again. Again, no luck even on my 4th try to fix this myself. I reloaded the app again to see if I can update it like that, and still no luck.

i can't play the game without this pop up showing up over and over again with no luck of actually getting into a server. If it's possible, could a staff member look into this; I feel like I could be the only one with this issue, but I could be wrong.

Thank you so very much in advance!
EmbrisTheFox

Re: I can't get in because of a mystery update?

Postby Transcender » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:24 am

There was an issue with the update in google play, however im pretty sure you can now play excluding the town traitor mode.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Mobile Bug Reports