Inability to to see or use character information

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Inability to to see or use character information

Postby Kaid115 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm

I was playing on phone. During name selection I received a text message notice and decided to reply. I returned while the character roll wheel was spinner however it never stopped and the game eventually loaded in on day one but I could not view my name, my role, the player list (so I couldn't not whisper or vote up people) or see who had died or what their roles were. The only thing I know about what I was was if I clicked the victory conditions it said I won with the town and every night I would get a notice saying I didn't use my nightly ability (though it was impossible because if it was person based I didn't have a list of people to choose from and if it was a personal ability I didn't receive the option to use it).

When someone was voted up however I could vote if they were innocent or guilty.

On a good note, despite telling everyone I had no idea what my role was I never died, and we won as the town.

https://imgur.com/a/iWc6fRY
Kaid115

Re: Inability to to see or use character information

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Moved to mobile bug reports, please use this subforum when its about the mobile client.
This is usually a loading issue mostly caused by the app being in the background while the game starts.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Inability to to see or use character information

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:55 pm

The main fix for this is to keep your phone focused on the game prior and at the beginning of the game (and preferably during the whole game) to prevent this issue.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Mobile Bug Reports