Reporting a bug I’ve found what crashes your game instantly

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Reporting a bug I’ve found what crashes your game instantly

Postby Kingshadowlord » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:40 pm

This is for apple (iOS) at least that’s what I’m on. When you go on keyboard hit the microphone button and hit the keyboard icon in the bottom left it will instantly kick you. It’s to easy miss clicks and wasn’t a one of occasion I’ve had this happen numerous times- my game crashed to this bug when I was using my last coven scroll.
-first time posting or ever really doing bug reports, I’m not use to this hope I’m doing it right. (Sorry for bad grammar I’m not honestly to lazy and tired.
Kingshadowlord

Re: Reporting a bug I’ve found what crashes your game instan

Postby Jerme » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:55 pm

Moved to mobile bug reports, please use this subforum when its about an issue you encounter with the mobile client.
According to what I know is that the mobile client is using native tech for the speech to text feature. I beleive this was mentioned before, as well. I will see that this could be looked into when mobile will be updated.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports