Mobile Premium Purchase Problem

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Mobile Premium Purchase Problem

Postby SolShayde » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 pm

So.. this is a weird one. I purchased premium on mobile and after several days of waiting, my girlfriend's account got premium instead, and I am not allowed to purchase again, as it is a duplicate purchase. I guess her email is somehow connected to mine, and this is what caused the problem? We expected to make an additional purchase anyway, but we're not sure how to fix this now. Any help?
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Mobile Premium Purchase Problem

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:08 pm

This could be because of two reasons: 1. Your girlfriends ToS account is tied to the phone ID (i take you are using an iPhone, as afaik does only Apple not allowe a multiple purchase of premium) or 2. You were logged in to your girlfriends account wilst buying mobiel premium.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SolShayde » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:04 am

I am on Android, actually. Best I can tell, one of the last times she logged into the email connected to ToS, or when she made it, she didn't fully log me out on my PC first, but hit "add account" or "switch account" or something, and this connected her Gmail to mine somehow? Now she got my copy of premium, and I can't purchase it for myself. I was definitely logged into my ToS account on my phone when I made the purchase.
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby SolShayde » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:05 am

Also, we play on different phones. Her account is never logged in on my phone, not mine on hers. Sorry meant to add that to my last reply.
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:53 am

Thats an odd one.
Could you please email info@blankmediagames.com and attach the receipt along with a description of the issue (with your accountname, and hers) to your reply towards the automated response you're given?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SolShayde » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:18 am

Alright. I've sent an email and hope they can take care of this. Thank you for your help.
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:44 pm

The reply to the automatic message, that you should have received after the initial mail is important.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SolShayde » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 am

Oh. That makes sense. Explains why I haven't gotten a reply lol. I'm a fool :p
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby SolShayde » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:30 pm

I don't think it will matter for me to say this here, but I have replied to the automatic message, and I have sent a new email to info. Both of which I explained my situation and attached the screenshot of my receipt. I have heard nothing back. I somehow doubt this problem is going to be resolved, as I'm not sure how it happened in the first place. :( My only consolation is that I somehow have unlimited access to non-coven ToS.
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:11 pm

Unlimited access to "non-coven ToS"- seems to be that you purchased premium for that account. Coven it a different purchase.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SolShayde » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:10 am

I purchased the bundle for the discount, and again, my girlfriend's account got access to coven and premium after my purchase, without purchasing it for herself. It's really weird
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:41 am

The bundle of Coven/Premium, you mean?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SolShayde » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Yes
SolShayde
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Mobile Bug Reports