Wrong Witch Results/Wrong Player Selection

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Wrong Witch Results/Wrong Player Selection

Postby Froggiegia » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:29 am

I was playing a Ranked Classic game as witch, and clicked on one player, to use them, but changed my mind. Then, I chose another player to use, and the role list revealed that this player was the executioner. However, this player was actually the godfather. There was no transporter in game that could’ve caused this. This happened twice in the same game with a similar scenario. This ended up confusing the players, ruining my claim, and allowed me to know the role of a player who presumably wasn’t actually witched, or maybe the game caused me to witch the first chosen player rather than the second.

Reproduction steps if known: Hasnt happened other times I’ve done this, but I clicked on a player to witch, clicked on a player for them to target, changed my mind, chose another player to witch and target, and ended up getting the role results of the very first player I chose to use, rather than the player I actually used.

Platform(iOS or Android): iOS

Platform Version: 15.5

Device: iPhone XR

App version: 3.3.7.14416

Sorry I didnt take any screenshots, but if I can reproduce this I’ll be sure to take screenshots.
Froggiegia

Return to Mobile Bug Reports