Account issues

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Account issues

Postby YouKilledKennyYoubum » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:05 am

I just downloaded the game and like it said I did some sort of abuse and will not allow me to play games or anything and I havent even played it at all. I thought maybe it was my name, which I put cause of memes and stuff. So i tried to change it and it wouldnt allow me to do said change. So then i tried to delete my account and start fresh but then it wouldnt even allow me to do that.
YouKilledKennyYoubum

Re: Account issues

Postby SaltyBeans3 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:16 am

Yeah they need to fix their wack ass app. It froze on me twice in the middle of my games and I had to use a different account because mines was banned, bullshit ban but whatever they about to lose another customer in a minute. Anyways on the app they saying some dumb shiz like IP address somehow that’s stopping me from playing but I played like seven games and all of a sudden I can’t play. These people are fucking greedy they just want more money. EVERYTHING WAS FREE before unless you wanted to pay extra. But now they are basically pushin you to pay. Like their game freezes how can I trust their system when it comes to paying them? Absolutely not.
SaltyBeans3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Account issues

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:54 am

No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports