VLDR: Convention of the Minds - WORST ENDING

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: VLDR: Convention of the Minds

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:05 pm

It might be better to hold off on most decisions involving this machine until we know more about the people in here, and what their motives are. Nicole... I'm worried about her. I'm worried she'll try to attack people because of how against the coalition she is. I want to make sure we're all relatively safe, and to make sure there aren't people in favor of trying to hunt others down.

Right now, I'm not sure if informing the public about this is the best thing. The last thing we need to add to the people's strife is more stress. Unless we're certain anyone can do anything about it, it's too risky to just throw information at people and hope it sticks in a good way.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Yeah, she's a worry. I'm not going to indulge in senseless paranoia, but if this game is as bad as it postures itself as, then she's currently the most likely to be a basketcase and beat people up. She speaks like a conspiracy theorist - not sure there's a lot of rational dialogue to be had there. Or well, not by me. My persuasive tone of voice is mostly reserved for cajoling my mates into something legendarily stupid.
Spoiler: Image
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby leeten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:10 pm

I think the nature of the comms is an open secret. Cat's outta the bag.

I don't think that she's going to be rational and go down without a fight. But I'm also not the one killing a little lady.
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:12 pm

We aren't going to go hunt her down. Please, avoid killing unless absolutely necessary. Ideally, it should NEVER be necessary. Of course... self defense... I don't like to think about that possibility, but I also know the situation we're in is a bad one.

Just stay on the defensive.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Hey, it's not the 70s, Peter. She probably took martial arts and can kick my ass. I ain't gonna pick a fight with her - lunatics always got bullshit qualifications.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Phinerxen » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Yeah, for now, Nicole is someone to keep in mind. But for now, she's not exactly inportant. If anything, if she takes the first action, then self defense stands.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Is anyone else against the coalition that we know of?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Not that I'm aware of. I think it's just her, or maybe someone who's wandering the facility alone at the moment.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Knockoff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:17 pm

I’m against anyone killing. The circumstances don’t matter.

At any rate, has Nicole directly expressed a desire to stay here? She didn’t come off as pleased this was happening back in Commons.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Yeah. Avoiding killing is generally a good way to go about things.

She just seems to be against the idea of a coalition. Called us delusional for being in favor of it...
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm

No, but she said something like, 'No, you're all mislead... come find me for the REAL TRUTH when you awake'. Paraphrasing is mine. Because my memory sucks shit. But that's probably close enough.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby leeten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 pm

She sure ain't built Tom.

Who's she travelling with? We sure that they're coalition happy?
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby leeten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 pm

I don't trust priests; I'm not about to trust the seer of destruction.

She should just come outright and tell us whatever bullshit she wants to instead of playing games. She knows where to find us.
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:21 pm

She earlier refused to answer if she was in favor of the coalition "for her own safety". Then, yeah, about what you said, Tom. That we needed to wake up from our "delusions" and talk to her after.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:22 pm

It's her, Michael, and that other woman (Chubby) that I dunno about. I think the third one said something for the Coalition, though she was sceptical it would work.

Also, yeah, but then it turns out she's actually great with a chainsaw and you get fucked. I've seen a horror movie, that's how it works. Blonde waif breaks out a chainsaw at the first opportunity and everyone starts losing limbs like it's going out of season. No thanks, I'll be a pussy.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:23 pm

I don't think Michael's against the coalition, but I don't know. And Pam... a bit of a grey area.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Knockoff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Hm. She mentioned something happening in Italy before it was brought up by Johnson. We shouldn’t blindly believe her, but Nicole likely does have some answers about this place. I assumed she was traveling alone.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 pm

I think she thinks we're going to kill her.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby leeten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 pm

[Peter laughs.]

If she thinks that, she must really be from a nuthouse. Paranoid grassroots if I've ever heard it. Can't blame her, but fuck. We all want to make it out of here alive, woman.
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 pm

I think she's a basketcase and we should be sceptical of anything she says. Still. We have to actually convince her... somehow. Anyone take Popping Delusions in uni?
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby yauaustin202 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:30 pm

Well then, can we discuss about the other thing Johnson said to us?
The Strategic Decisions or whatever, mentioning how our lives would be on the line. Any idea what he could've meant?
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby leeten » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Poppers, no delusions. Don't know if there's any good way to convince her now aside from shoving sense down her throat. There's nothing to barter with here.
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:31 pm

I've had to deal with delusional, paranoid, or delirious patients before. The ones who distrust all members of the medicinal field specifically are the worst. Let me tell you: delusions are hard to destroy outright. Sometimes, it's better to use their own logic to get a task done so you can leave the mental stuff to more qualified professionals. Now, I'm not a psychological professional- I do field surgeries mainly- so take my words with a grain of salt.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Phinerxen » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:34 pm

I assume by strategic discussions, it'd be something political, as this is a quite politically charged circumstance. Take what's happening in the U.S., the fact O Lord Host mentions gaining control of the U.S. and making a government of the winners, it's not too hard to guess it'd be around that theme
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Cyantic » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Huh? Is Poppers or whatever an actual class? Damn, I was kidding.

Anyway, if we're to do that, we kind of need to figure out what her logic is, and she's not exactly forthcoming about it. It sounds like whatever system she has is being held up in the lens of the CFC being bad, so I don't know if we even can use that logic against her. In want of a hammer and all.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to VLDR