VLDR: Convention of the Minds - WORST ENDING

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: VLDR: Convention of the Minds

Postby PolyesterHomes » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:50 pm

Tom is here. Inteus is healing everyone that's hurt.
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:51 pm

The commons has information in exchange for a voucher. We can check a few people’s votes combined with some cash for the shop, assuming the coalition fails. It could be done by someone we all trust, like Inteus.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Tom!
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:52 pm

yauaustin202 wrote:
Phinerxen wrote:The more situations like this continue to pop up, the more against it I become. We can't make a coalition with such a shaky foundation.

Yet you're willing to risk dying during the next strategic decision?

You took that same risk last decision game, didn't you? It was always present, only now is it being fully portrayed is the thing.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby leeten » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Hey, bar boy. Ran into Pam?
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Tom looks tired, and he situated himself by the door to the infirmary, leaning against the wall.

Anyone have a lighter? I need to think.
Spoiler: Image
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:53 pm

Did something happen to you?!
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Steady, Doc. I'm still alive, aren't I? Someone give me the story, too. From their mouths.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Phinerxen wrote:
yauaustin202 wrote:
Phinerxen wrote:The more situations like this continue to pop up, the more against it I become. We can't make a coalition with such a shaky foundation.

Yet you're willing to risk dying during the next strategic decision?

You took that same risk last decision game, didn't you? It was always present, only now is it being fully portrayed is the thing.

The difference is that there was a light at the end of the tunnel. A single possible outcome where everyone lives.
Not possible anymore according to johnson. And he hasn't lied about the decision games so far.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Alright. Nicole, Maisha, and I were looking for Mark. We overhead something from the booths near the lobby and walked into Pam and Mark with a knife wound. We moved to defend him and got into a brief altercation. Pam took a sledgehammer to my leg and grazed Maisha’s head before running out the booth. She accused Mark of beong CIA and asked if we were accomplices, but I didn’t have the time to ask why.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:00 pm

I'm not gonna get into this argument again, nothing is going to change and we'll only end up arguing much more when we could use this time for more important things. But I will say this. The threat of death was always present, be it by Johnsons hands, or by the people surrounding you. Have you not seen the amount of conflict here? Sooner or later, decision or outside of here, it'll just end badly.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Tom sighs as no lighter seems to be forthcoming.

Alright. I met Pam. I ran into her and talked to her, alone. As you can see, I'm still standing perfectly fine. She struck me as afraid, more innocent than anything. And considering the people accusing her...

I told her to get away. To hide. This was going to end badly if she came here, and I believe she's innocent. She could've killed me there, sure. But she didn't. We talked, we gave each other information, and we parted. I'm still here, a little more tired of this all, but very alive. Maybe there's not as clean cut guilt on the other side... but.

Well. I'm not convinced. If she was bloodthirsty, she had her opportunity. But she didn't take it. The CIA accusation is odd, but honestly... it does make a little sense. Johnson mentioned something on the CIA. It would fit with what he told me. I don't know if it's true or not - I didn't hear it from Pam's lips... but.

I'm not convinced I'm being told the full truth here. I can't see Pam as the guilty party at all.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:10 pm

Joan, if you're not willing to discuss it, then it's only fair that you do not make any decisions in the next strategic decision.
Maybe we'll lock you in a dorm room or something, but if you're not willing to sign the coalition, you should not have the power to influence life and death here.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Very excited to be killed, then. At least I have enough balls to understand it's inevitable.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby leeten » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:15 pm

So the fuck's the game plan then? Let ya'll play cat and mouse until someone dies, then fuck off into the coalition? Cause Joan, that sounds like what you're pushing.
leeten
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:18 pm

I mean, if she tried to kill you with everyone’s whereabouts accounted for, I don’t think it’d exactly work out for her. And it did seem like she was targeting Mark specifically.

In regard to Joan, I have no idea what the correct approach is. Preventing her from playing the third strategic decision doesn’t solve the root problem of never being able to leave. I know we talked about potentially escaping through alternative means. Has anyone made any progress there?
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:19 pm

I've explained my own thought process and my own goals, as well as my gripes with the coalition. That's the one thing I propose; to calm your tits and communicate because we're only getting closer to ripping each other's head off, and signing the coalition will just make it happen outside than inside.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:20 pm

...then why are we staying inside?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby yauaustin202 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:23 pm

If you're willing to openly hold 11 other people back from life, then perhaps you really should accept the inevitable and offer your body up to the lord and allow us to escape.
Because your rejection of signing this is actively putting more and more people in danger of death

Im sick of being stuck in this complete utter nonesense of a place. I just want to leave. And im sure a majority of everyone else does as well. So stop holding everyone else hostage here.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:25 pm

America's dead. We're not going to resurrect it on impossible promises - promises we do not have proof of. Staying here is just getting people killed for nothing.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:26 pm

It doesn't matter if America can be saved in some way or not. We can't help anyone in here, much less ourselves.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:26 pm

I mean, if we can get everyone to agree to the coalition on paper, we can then check anyone whose votes we believe may have been to refuse right after, assuming it does fail. We should have the resources to check at least two or three people, if not more.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Phinerxen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:28 pm

Joan's face more so switched over to something that could only be described as being fed up, or tired.

Maybe you should focus on the people who haven't given their two cents on the situation, eh? Or on those who hide their true thoughts and goals, rather than ganging up on me. Because you only have, what, 7 people on board the coalition? Kill me if you want, so you can finally leave, but you are wasting your time. So fuck off.
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:29 pm

Inner Animal indeed...
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just you who's outwardly spoken against the coalition. Maisha and Wallace may be in your corner, but I don't know. Also, no, no murder please. Not until we've settled the coalition situation.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext

Return to VLDR