Dipshit's Guide to VLDR: End of Mystery - Cult End(True)

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Dipshit's Guide to VLDR: End of Mystery - Cult End(True)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:01 am

VLDR:End of Mystery

Rules:

1. Respect: Don't be a dick to people.

2. Activity: You should all be fairly active enough given WoTM., and I will not replace anyone. However, I will 100% bias rolls against you if you're an inactive little shit. I have no sympathy for people who squat slots.

3. Actions: I'll let you do almost anything so long as you can think of it. If you happen to burn down a library, and succeed, you can deal with it. Not my problem. Also, would prefer if actions are dmed to me via Discord so I can easily access if I don’t have time to read through PMs. I will not enforce this though, it just makes my life easier. It also makes me less likely to miss your actions. If you wanna do something stupid, I won't comment at all until after the fact, where I will mock you. Rule 1 doesn't apply to me, I'm not playing.

4. Roles: Yes, you all have them. Don’t discuss it in a 4th wall breaking way. All of your roles have stats that impact the game, the full list of what they do will be spoilered under this rule(will allow some leniency if it’s reasonable). Some of you have adept and inept,meaning you roll twice and take the higher and lower roll of the two respectively.
Spoiler:
Code: Select all
STR - Physical Actions such as melee combat, tackling someone, or anything that requires physical exertion like pushing something. Basically mussel man.
DEX - Actions that require swift movement such as running, dodging, sneaking, or stealing. Will also be used to calculate travel time using the formula 8-dex.
CON - How well you can tank damage.
PER - Anything involving your 5 senses, anything that can be observed in the environment. Additionally, will be used to potentially vaguely predict an opponent's actions in combat.
WIL - Used for waking up from unconsciousness, resisting the effects of harmful drugs, resisting being knocked unconscious, and holding out on death's door.
ACC - How well you can throw things and aim firearms or similar weaponry. May or may not be used for melee attacks

5. Role play: Don't break the 4th wall. This game will be fairly RP heavy.

6.Inventories: 5 items. Role items do not count. You get 1 hidden slot. Role items are hidden until use unless otherwise specified.

7. Puzzles: All(sigh of relief) puzzles will be optional this game, divided into two categories:
easy and hard. They are what they sound like, and I guarantee the existence of at least one puzzle per floor(though there will very likely be more). No puzzles should(key word: should) require the use of googling information, but I may overestimate this. Regardless, the vast majority of puzzles are solvable without it.

8. Discussion: Do not post in the thread unless told to. If you are not in the room, do not read the thread, or at least pretend to not have. Not like I can tell.

9. Escape: This game has a soft cap of FIVE AB games. After five AB games, the game will end. If you cannot escape by then, tough luck(the game will not end immediately after, some time will be left for talk and actions etc). The other method for escape, is as usual, murder. Kill 8 peeps and pool together to escape. Kills transfer from killer to killer(in terms of escaping).

10.Pre-ins: you all failed.

11. Joining: Signups will be run through the website https://weytonmark.wixsite.com/thestrayrose. To join, scroll to the bottom, put your forum username(or something I can easily identify who you are by) and some message. I don't care what it is at noon EST April 1st. Players I do not deem fit for the game will be wotm'd before game start. Just don't be inactive.

12. Have fun:

Jukebox:
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Mon May 11, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Re: VLDR: End of Mystery(0/12)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:02 am

Characters:
1. XerxesLeFan(Crystal) - 14
Spoiler: Name: Crystal

A petite lady with dark grey tights and black heeled shoes, with a light brown coat that swishes against her calves. She has a white button up shirt and a red tie that is in stark contrast to the brunette of her hair, which is long enough to reach her lower back. She always has a very slight smile, and her eyes sparkle with color when light hits them.

2. LordOfFail(Michael) - 8
Spoiler: Name: Michael
Description: avi for reference

3. IAmAMunchlax(Ocicath) - 15
Spoiler: Name: Ocicath

A man that looks like he's in his early 30's. He has long black hair tied neatly in a bun in the back, a long stubbled black beard and eyes as dark as the endless void. He dons a grey poncho, white pants, and sandals on his feet.

4. TheNiceOne16(Joseph Millandy) - 1
Spoiler: Name: Joseph Millandy
He is a 35 year old man and above 6ft guy with unkempt beard and hair, all of it brown. He has dark blue eyes with a a diagonal scar going through his left eye and a bit into his nose. He is white with a tan. He has a slimish build but looks fairly healthy. He wears a light brown Kaki button up with blue jeans and sturdy looking brown boots. His whole ensemble looks worn and a bit faded but clean. He seems to have a warm and happy smile on most of the time.

5. AcidicBreeze(Elizabeth) - 2
Spoiler: Name: Elizabeth
A tall young woman in her early 20s, that is a mix of british and japanese decent. Has long black hair that flows freely and blue eyes. Wearing a casual workplace uniform of a waitress. Wears a long black jacket over the top alongside a matching pair of black gloves. Seems to be full of energy.

6. Hawkwing345(Saeki) - 10
Spoiler: Name: Saeki
This odd, pale man is rather young-looking. Standing at 5'9", he has somewhat wild black hair with some of it, a little longer than the rest, sticking out a bit towards the top-right, if you're looking at him head-on. He's currently dressed in a black cloak that flows over a white dress shirt, complimented by black pants and shiny black shoes. Whole lot of black here. However, the most notable thing about him is that he's wearing a full-face mask- a smiley one that exudes an aura of malevolence, somehow. The facial features of said mask are a blood red, and the eyes of it specifically seem to function as a sort of colored shades. The rest of it is a stark white.

7. PolyesterHolmes(Jack) - 8
Spoiler: Name: Jack
Description: Wears a construction hard hat painted black and a leather jacket over relatively normal clothing, all of it in some sort of camouflage. Unfortunately, it’s all the wrong camo for the environment, and doesn’t really help at all. His hard is light brown, and he has light blue eyes. His skin is a pale white, and his hands have notable calluses.

8. Multiverse(Patrick) - 18
Spoiler: Name: Patrick
Description: He wears a slick black business suit with white shirt, black trousers, and completed with a jet black bowtie. He has an eyepatch over his left eyes and one of his upper tooth is made of gold. He also holds a wooden cane in his right hand and a bowler hat on his head. He definitely looks dodgy.

9. Arcthurus(Rin) - 18
Spoiler: Name: Rin

10. spretznaz(Danny) - 6
Spoiler: Name: Danny
Description:A not quite middle aged man with long, wild hair, a scraggly beard and goatee. He's in a maroon sport coat, brown pants and one of those t shirts with a tuxedo front printed on it. He also has a ring in his upper ear and odd, large green goggles covering his eyes.

11. renetear(Sao) - 1
Spoiler: Name: Sao
Description: A woman standing at about 5'8 with brown hair that reaches to her mid back with gray strands disbursed significantly within. Her bangs are very lazily parted right down the middle and look like they desperately need a trim. She has several layers of bags under her green eyes and a face that screams please go away. She wears a worn looking brown overcoat with a black blazer underneath and under that a white shirt that's top two buttons are undone. She also wears a pair of plain black trousers, black athletic shoes, and lastly but most glaring, a large amound of bandages wrapped around her entire left arm, leaving no bits of skin visible.

12. PokemonKidRyan(Liam) - 8
Spoiler: Name: Liam
Description: A fairly tall middle aged man with black hair and brown eyes. He wears a black shirt, blue but slightly scratched jeans and brown shoes.
Personality: Quite calm and level headed though sometimes a bit arrogant due to knowledge and experience he may have

Maps:
Spoiler:
Basement

First Floor

Town

More town
Floor 2 of Ted's House
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Re: VLDR: End of Mystery - Making Characters

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:38 pm

You awake, in a poorly lit but visible area. There are boxes all around you, as if this is some sort of storage room. You wade through the boxes, looking for a way out before you come across the only lightbulb present, and a weird symbol that has parted everything around it, right under the light.

There are 11 other people here with you. Who are they? Why are they here?

You may now post. Updating descriptions.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:43 pm

Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:48 pm

If your avi is not available for reference apologies, but I'm working on lab report right now. I just grabbed what was easily accessible, and will update with images later when I have time. pce yall

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby renetear » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Nngh... not sure if I passed out or was hit over the head at this point but I'm really not in the mood for shenanigans. Who are you people?
“Don't be scared, it's just a friendly game, right?"
renetear

Postby XerxesLeFan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:57 pm

I feel as if I could ask you the same question.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby renetear » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:01 pm

I'm really too tired for this song and dance. Call me Sao, now who are you?
renetear

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:06 pm

*[TNO] looks around around curiously at the people he sees then at the floor and surrounding before shaking his head bemusedly*
Howdy folks, my names Joseph Millandy. Can I presume you all were knocked out too and awoke in this odd place?
*Joesph gives a friendly smile to the 11 people*
Nice To Meet You Friendo!
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Where... Am I? Where is he?!? Wait, who are you all!?! What's happening?
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby PolyesterHomes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:22 pm

"..who..."

The questions wash over the man quickly, he is flabbergasted, especially by the friendly man.

"...I don't know..."

The man shrinks backward in the room, sitting on the floor away from everyone else.

"Don't come any closer, please."
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby XerxesLeFan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:26 pm

Hm. It seems this is not a gathering of coincidence, after all.

Please refer to me as.... Crystal.

Did none of you discover an exit to this room?

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:28 pm

I... just woke up, Lady. Have you found anything?

Also, names... names... hmmm. I think they called me... Oci... Ocicath. My name is Ocicath. I remembered!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby renetear » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:30 pm

I didn't look very hard, no. I more just checked that I hadn't died, still had most of my things, and took the path of least resistance through the boxes.
The hell kind of name is Ocicath?
renetear

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:30 pm

*Joseph blinks at [Polyester's] display*
Are you afriad?
*Joesph turns to Crystal*
I headed to the only light source first thing to get my barings. If you want to know we probably would have to go lookin' for it presumin no one else has looked.
*Joseph seems intrigued by Ocicath*
Your having memory problems?
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:33 pm

If you think that's a weird name wait till you hear about my friend's!

*Ocicath looks over at Joseph*

No... I just... No one's called my name in ages. Gave me nicknames instead...
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:33 pm

The expressionless woman simply eyes up everyone else in the room.

Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:36 pm

*Joseph nods in understanding at Ocicath before giving them a warm smile*
I understand, a lot of people call me Joe or Joey when I prefer Joseph.
*Joseph catches the womans eyes when she eyes him and his smile widens a fraction before going back*
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:38 pm

The masked man is just standing there. Menacingly. Though he seems to be looking at [Poly] in particular...
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby spretznaz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:58 pm

What's up, friends? Did y'all teleport here too?

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner

Postby PolyesterHomes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:02 pm

"...Teleport, what...?"

"..."

"You... some of you want my name, don't you?"
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:03 pm

*Josephs eyes widen at [Spetnaz's] remark before he seems to get excited as he looks at them*
You teleported here? How? I thought things like that were impossible!
*Joseph has an excited smile on his face*
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby spretznaz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Everything went black, and I'm suddenly somewhere else. I teleported, see?

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:07 pm

TheNiceOne16 wrote:*Joseph catches the womans eyes when she eyes him and his smile widens a fraction before going back*

She pauses her survey on Joseph's face as if closely studying his scar from a distance.

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby renetear » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Check the back of your head for a welt. You'll either find a hole where your brain should be or you'll realize you didn't teleport.
renetear

Next

Return to VLDR