Dipshit's Guide to VLDR: End of Mystery - Cult End(True)

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: VLDR: End of Mystery

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:56 pm

"Elizabeth was injured when last I seen her. Perhaps Oci believed she was a weak target."
Liam shrugged nonchalantly.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Opportunity? He was likely planning to kill someone for a while, then.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:58 pm

He just thought this was a game in the purest of senses. She did nothing to him. All she did was try to talk to him. But as you heard... He was unhinged. Like he lived in a different universe altogether.

And now...

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby LordofFail » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:02 pm

I see.

The voice just spoke to me, and asked me a question. In doing so, they revealed that they do not know everything.

Meaning that the voice is likely coming from one of us.

Oh, and to respond to your comments about Danny, he almost killed be because Crystal's agenda is clearly to kill everyone that isn't themselves, Danny or Jack.
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Jack blinks twice and glances at Michael, shaking his head once.

"...What."
"Whisper in the dark. The battle may yet be won."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby spretznaz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:05 pm

...If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it a long, long time ago.

We were alone, many times, a few times in places nobody would ever find you. I can't stand you, but kill you? Not my style, bud.

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Hmph. I don't really care. I have no desire to initiate violence, regardless of circumstance.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Michael, aren't you wearing that tinfoil hat because of the 'voices'?

Also, Rin... I'm so sorry. I've been looking for you all this time, it's no wonder I couldn't find you...

Ocicath was indeed unhinged. But I could also never find him to confront him on his behavior.

Crystal turns her head to look towards the front of the church, out to the town.

Perhaps...

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby spretznaz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:10 pm

You need mental help, Michael.

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Liam shook his head.
"Michael was not the only one.. despite not liking his method the first AB game, he is being honest.. probably."
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:19 pm

...Yeah. In the end, I failed her. It's... It wasn't supposed to gone down like that. I should've been smarter. Should've been more attentive. But it's all gone now.

She gives a shaky sigh and walks to one of the church pews, where she sits.

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Then, what now?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby XerxesLeFan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:26 pm

.. Rin.

I'm sorry, but... what did you tell Michael as you were leaving the police station?

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:26 pm

"We vote Ally this round. Both Liam and Danny need 2 betrays to get out, so even if nobody gets hurt directly, Danny and Liam still need them."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 pm

"I appreciate that idea. I had almost resigned myself to my fate."
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:53 pm

"That's the spirit. One foot in front of the other."

Jack lets himself close his eyes and smile warmly, just a little bit.
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby LordofFail » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Rin. We need answers. Now.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:12 pm

She'll speak, eventually. I'm certain she just needs a moment to collect herself.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby XerxesLeFan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Look, she's mourning. Don't be rude, Mike. All good things in time.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Liam moved towards Rin, sitting on a separate pew.
"I can sense this has been difficult on you too Rin, I am glad faith seems to be helping you keep going. Please feel free to speak whenever you are ready."
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby spretznaz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:20 pm

If Michael wants something to be explained, why doesn't he do it himself?

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:21 pm

"...At this rate all 7 of us are going to make it. As long as Michael stays calm. Thank goodness."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Before the first vote, I walked into the storage room. Joseph was laying on the ground, not moving. He had several injuries in his body. Danny was there, holding a flashlight. Jack was there as well. A-and... Eli... She seemed quite dru--uh... She...
Crystal was on top of Joseph. She held something, a small object on her hands. From the door, I tried seeing what it was... A vial.

When I saw this scene, I panicked. My instincts told me to leave immediately. I immediately thought the four of them had done Joseph in.
I left and ended up on the kitchen. ...Ocicath... was the one to explain that a fight had broken out. Patrick was dead on the kitchen, holes on his body, on the chest.
So I led him back into the Storage. Not too long after, everyone was back there. The situation was explained. I thought that perhaps I didn't have anything to worry about.

However, Michael went to strangle Joseph. It was when he did this, that I noticed. Joseph was already dead. Michael was merely strangling a dead body.
Knowing that, and with what I had seen... The vial... I made the only connection that seemed plausible. Whatever was in that vial, was what put Joseph to rest.
But I didn't bring it up. I was worried about what might happen. If all four were in on it... If all four were accomplices that decided to finish him, then I didn't want to get in trouble. I was selfish and worried about my own safety.
So I decided I would wait. I would observe them, tail them, try to understand what and who these four were.

When it came to the AB Game, I...

Her voice breaks.

...I said... I had reasons for betraying. I suspected her. But she allied. She smiled when going into the booth. She trusted me. But I didn't trust her then... And I even said it was her fault...

So after that, I put my plan in action. I began trying to listen in on what they were saying, planning, plotting. I was worried that nothing would be done. That they could harbor dark intents.

And then in one point, I found Michael locked in a cell. He got himself locked for trying to warn about this game's nature to the police. So I got him out of the cell. I didn't think that someone with little common sense deserved to stay locked up.

But... When walking back to the Art Gallery, I thought. Michael is a police officer. I thought he of all people should know what I saw. That he strangled a corpse, and the real killer was out there. So I told him what I saw. I described the scene, and I mentioned the vial I saw Crystal hold. And I asked him to not reveal I told him that information, because I was worried. I didn't want they to know I had seen it, witnessed it. If they had killed Joseph, then by all means... It could happen to me as well.

I told him in the hopes of having someone other than me to know the truth. I didn't want the truth to die with me if something were to happen. But I didn't expect Michael to confront them about it. To immediately tell them what he heard. It just seemed foolish, "they would just lie about it" I told him. But he didn't care. At the very least he kept my name safe... For some time, that is.

After the second vote, my fears were just reassured. Danny and Jack immediately began waving their weapons around menacingly, yelling, approaching Michael for betraying them, but it wasn't him as he said. It was E-elizabeth. ...I had betrayed her. I put her on a state of fear for her own life. So she felt the need to...

And that sparked our confrontation. I thought I had been right all along. It felt like the cult had just proven me right. They were every bit of a menace I thought they were. But I managed to buy everyone some time. Or it seemed that way.
I realized that maybe I should attempt pacifying them. I thought that would allow them to stay their hands. I had a long, drawn out conversation with Crystal herself. We debated philosophies and about the importance of cooperation. I thought it had gone well. That we would talk our way out of this. As a token of trust, I even gave her the third earpiece back.

You may ask why I would trust a murderer. But I saw it as the only way to completely avoid bloodshed. Or at the very least, to give everyone else time to do something about it. To have enough to defend themselves with if they went back on their word.

...And then in the house, Elizabeth asked me. She tried to confirm if I had talked to Michael. And... I lied. I betrayed her trust again, because I was worried about myself again. It was a desperate lie, because I was just as desperate. Once Elizabeth left, I ran away to the town. I moved around, trying to think of something, anything. I happened to acquire that... that motorcycle out there, in the meantime. After a while I returned to the house.

... I found Elizabeth in the study, hurt... Liam was there too. She said she hurt herself on purpose... I gave some puzzle suggestions to Liam and then took Elizabeth to the infirmary. Once she felt better, we spent some time on the park. We... ...No, I'm rambling again.

We left to the house. We thought we would talk everyone into what was going on. Let everything on the table. But we were worried for our safety. So we thought maybe... Ocicath's gun...

Ha... haha... How stupid of me. You can guess the rest.

I made so many mistakes. I betrayed and lied to Elizabeth, when in that park it felt like we only had each other. I failed the group in being selfish by keeping quiet so many times. I failed to prevent Ocicath from...

...But you know what the worst part is?

That vial... it might not have been poison. It might not even have existed. I saw something and allowed fear to take the better of me.

They didn't kill him, in the end. Crystal wasn't a murderer.

I know this now, because... When Elizabeth died in my arms, I became the holder of 5 X-passes.

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby PolyesterHomes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Jack grabs his chin with his thumb and forefinger, thinking for a moment.

"...I think I understand what happened now. I understand what you did."
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby spretznaz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:53 pm

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Holy fucking shit.

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

PreviousNext

Return to VLDR