Zero Dickholes: VLDR - U.P.O

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Zero Dickholes: VLDR - U.P.O

Postby Schultz128 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:34 am

[Instructions] I, the host, will be monitoring this game, providing instructions and processing actions. I will never lie to you, but I only know as much as you know when it comes to action processing. Please ask me anything you may be concerned about. Arcthurus will be my co-host and will handle my duties while I am unavailable at work. There will be a Discord announcement whenever a new host takes over for hosting.

[Respect] This is just a game and should be treated as such. If upset, don't take it out on other players.

[Discussion] All discussion happens on the main thread unless otherwise stated. Alive players may not discuss the game with other players.

[Roles] There are roles in the game. While you may not directly quote your rolecard, you may discuss roles in ways that do not break the fourth wall or any role-restrictions.

[Inventories] All players have six inventory slots: five public and one private. Any item in the private slot will not show up in searches as long as you are conscious. Items that come in a role's base kit do not take up an inventory slot.

[Activity] Players are expected to be active through the course of the game so that everyone may enjoy it. The less active you are, the less I will care for your character in certain actions, which may lead to an easy death no matter how strong your role may be. You have been warned.

[Actions] Please bold your actions so they are easy for me to see. When submitting any PM related to the game, include VLDR in the title.

[Stats] Some roles may be adept or inept at a certain type of action. Being adept is a +2 to that action roll, being inept is a -2 to that action roll. Every role comes with six predetermined stat values which have been randomly rolled using a die. The following stat categories will be used:
      Vitality [VIT] - The combination of CON and WIL -- your physical and mental resilience.
      Endurance [END] - Your energy / stamina, the ability of enduring continuous tasks for long.
      Strength [STR] - Your physical strength, the power of your brawn.
      Agility [AGL] - How well you sprint, dodge, any action that requires a nimble body.
      Skill [SKL] - Used for any action that requires precision, such as shooting, aiming for something.
      Cunning [CUN] - Rolled for actions that involve stealth, detection, and advanced perception tactics.

[Roleplay] Players will receive a name, gender, age, and other flavor with their rolecard. It is your job to make a physical description for your character that fits into the parameters given.

[Enrollment] Sign-ups are legal no earlier than 4 PM EST on August 4th. To sign-up, send a PM to Schultz128 and Arcthurus with the subject titled 'VLDR - UPO Signup'. Within this sign-up, there should be a bolded '/join'. Additionally, refer to the image of the two keys at the top of this post and write down which you prefer: The Bird or The Cage.

[Violations] Breaking any rules will result in being modkilled.

Players
    [1] nellyfox
    [2] TheNiceOne16
    [3] Arckas
    [4] ChubbyMooshroom9
    [5] LordofFail
    [6] Metrion
    [7] XerxesLeFan
    [8] spretznaz
    [9] Cyantic
    [10] renetear
    [11] Multiuniverse
    [12] morphogenetics
Last edited by Schultz128 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Resources

Postby Schultz128 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:34 am

Maps

Spoiler: AB Room

Section 1

Section 2

Characters

Spoiler: Nellyfox: Lita
TheNiceOne16: Larry
Arckas: Ulf
Chubbymooshroom9: Carmilla
LordOfFail: Francesco
Metrion: Mikkel
XerxesLeFan: Sara
spretznaz: Heicho
Cyantic: Lenny
renetear: Augustus
Multiuniverse: Roselle
morphogenetics: J

Character Descriptions

Spoiler: nellyfox - A woman in a navy blue shawl with large floral patterns covering most of the fabric and a grey terra kuda wrapped around her neck. She wears most of her black hair in a bun, however two small portions flow freely at her side. Finishing up her simple outfit are black slip on shoes.

TheNiceOne16 - A lightly tanned man looking to be in his late 20’s. He is fairly tall with a ripped physique and a very pronounced bone structure. He has blue eyes and spiky blonde hair with a clean shaven face. He only wears some ragged black gi pants tied to his waist with a frayed crimson belt.

Arckas - A man that has a grey boar mask covering his head. He is shirtless and has muscle and scar tissue around his body. His lower half is covered with loose pants made of hide that also wrap around the arch of his feet. He is wearing open toed sandals. He talks in a gruff voice.

ChubbyMooshroom9 - reference

LordofFail - Francesco (reference)

Metrion - Mikkel is a fair skinned, lithe man no taller than six feet. His head is strikingly bald, and brown eyes narrow. He wears a dark seagreen hoodie with a decal in the shape of a diamond, and some sort of leather gloves, or bracers even. He has dark jeans on and simple track shoes. His clothes look faded in total, but cared for.

XerxesLeFan - A woman dressed in a fine purple blazer and white undershirt, which is opened a few buttons. She has brown hair and wears a lot of jewelry, riding that dangerous line between slutty and fashionable.

Spretznaz - (reference)

Cyantic - (reference)

Renetear - A rather tall man with short, blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He wears a brownish green tweed jacket over a blue vest and white shirt, with a green neckerchief tied around his neck, brown slacks, and brown oxfords.

Multiuniverse - reference

morphogenetics - 'J' is a tall figure dressed in a suit of white and gold armor with a black cloak draped over them (i.e 'K' from VLR). Their bracelet appears to be built into the wrist of the armor, and their voice appears to be hidden with some sort of voice changer.

Bracelet Points

Spoiler: renetear - Red (11+)
Arckas - Red (4+)
Metrion - Red (11-)
spretznaz - Red (SKULL-)

XerxesLeFan- Blue (11+)
Chubby - Blue (SKULL+)
nellyfox - Blue (4-)
Multiuniverse - Blue (SKULL-)

TheNiceOne16 - Green (5+)
morphogenetics - Green (10+)
Cyantic - Green (10-)
LordofFail - Green (4-)

Global BP Count

Spoiler: 60
Last edited by Schultz128 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Schultz128

Re: VLDR - U.P.O (Sign-ups)

Postby Schultz128 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:12 pm

As of now, 9/12 slots are filled.

As we wait for the last 3 slots to fill, rolecards will be given out to those who have already joined so that they may have time to create a description and ask any questions regarding their role.

Do not discuss anything regarding the game as of yet.
Schultz128

Re: VLDR - U.P.O (Sign-ups)

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:51 am

The game will begin shortly.

Do not post.
Schultz128

Re: VLDR - U.P.O

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:11 pm

The sounds of footsteps on metal echoes through the room as three people climb up the spiral staircase.

They arrive at the center of a wide oval room, seemingly the lobby of a manor. Trees and art decor are arranged along the walls, and a compass is painted on the wooden floor by the stairs.

The staircase seems to continue upward into the ceiling, but appears to be closed off with a small sign.

The west, east and south walls each have a pair of small cubicles, each pair a different color: red, blue, and green (shows as yellow on the map).

A closed door is located at the north end of the room. To the right of it are two out of place objects: a mailbox, and a chalkboard. Above the door is a large TV screen, turned off for the time being.
Schultz128

Postby LordofFail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:21 pm

We solved the puzzle.
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

The sounds of footsteps on metal echoes through the room once more, however these footsteps are tremendously louder than any footsteps one would hear in their lives. A new group of three enters the room, one inside of a suit of armor.

They arrive at the center of a wide oval room, seemingly the lobby of a manor. Trees and art decor are arranged along the walls, and a compass is painted on the wooden floor by the stairs.

The staircase seems to continue upward into the ceiling, but appears to be closed off with a small sign.

The west, east and south walls each have a pair of small cubicles, each pair a different color: red, blue, and green (shows as yellow on the map).

A closed door is located at the north end of the room. To the right of it are two out of place objects: a mailbox, and a chalkboard. Above the door is a large TV screen, turned off for the time being.
Schultz128

Postby LordofFail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

You have escaped your room.

Our room consisted of some math / English riddles to solve. Three of them, to be precise.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Metrion » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Ah, more of the questionably willing. I don't believe we've met before either. I'm Mikkel, these two are yet unnamed.
Last edited by Metrion on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metrion

Postby LordofFail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Pleased to meet you, Mikkel.

I go by Francesco.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:20 pm

A new group of three comes up the spiral staircase.
Schultz128

Postby Cyantic » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 pm

Christ, more of you? They must really want to make these watches with the number 4 the latest fashion. Love to file a complaint with management, but I'm now just more confused then anythin'.
Spoiler: Image
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

[Cyantic] goes up the spiral stairs to see there is a hatch blocking the entry to the upper floor.

The sign attached to the hatch reads "If locked, please seek 'W' for permission."
Schultz128

Postby Cyantic » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm

W, huh? Guessing he's the house key. Anybody else got a letter for a name?
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Ha. Hilarious.

...Hm. Didnt know armor was in fashion. Are you the exception to the rule, J?

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 pm

[Cyantic] investigates the chalkboard and mailbox.

The mailbox is a simple brown and blue mailbox. The flag is down. A small sign rests above it reading 'For a Rainy Day'.

The chalkboard is pristine clean. There is a copious amount of chalk available.
Schultz128

Postby Cyantic » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:35 pm

If you're getting your lights put out by a cartel, waltzing 'round with armour ain't a bad idea. Didn't save 'im any though.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

[Cyantic] opens the mailbox. It's empty.
Schultz128

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:40 pm

[Cyantic] investigates the colored booths. All appear to be locked.
Schultz128

Postby Schultz128 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 pm

[Cyantic] then tries to open the Northern door. Again, locked.
Schultz128

Postby Cyantic » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Lovely. Waiting for the house key and I'm not seein' any intercom to jaw at him.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:45 pm

How the cookie crumbles, I suppose. Have any theories, Lenny? You're not...familiar with this situation?

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Cyantic » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:50 pm

Ha. I'm familiar with spreadsheets, not this. Reckon there's a filthy trap at the end of this road either way. When it comes to power plays, you don't really leave the hand alive, do ya? Although it's more 'toss into a lake with lead shoes' then 'bizarro mansion with cryptic English notes' as their typical choice. Dunno what you've done to be here, but probably somethin' high and mighty.

You got a cigar? Could kill for that. Well, that and aspirin, but I'm guessing they don't care for my drinking habits.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Metrion » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Right, hmmm...

None too interesting here.
Metrion