town of fortnite

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: town of fortnite

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:Yea, that is a precarious situation. Especially since the withnesses are actually against him.

But what I said applied there - if he did not push her out of the bed but she only fell on her own, and then she started blaming him for it for no reason, then him, holding a hand behind her back or throwing her on the bed, trying to restrain her after she attacked him, would be a self defense. But, if he did say that he was going to kill her, and others heard it, that is a serious blow to his self defense claim.

Sounds like a really unfortunate scenario. Over something so stupid, too. That is sad.

Well, if he is far more physically capable then the mother, and only really held her hand behind her back, then that little bit does not make sense if he really did intend to kill her. What he said was probably said in a heated moment - since there was a bad argument, like you say. He should probably claim that he said some things in the heat of a moment, but did not mean them. Afterall, he had consumed some alcohol, too. Those things can make people claim temperate things in the heat of the moment.

I would push on the fact that he did not hurt her anymore then through a restraint. If he really did mean to kill her, he would have hit her, not grabbed her hand and prevented her from hurting him.That is still self defense, not an assault.

However, if the jury or judge of whomever this is in front of, decides that he started this, by pushed her out of the bed, violently, then it no longer appears as a self defense.

Throwing her onto a bed, I guess, that also might be interpreted as self defense, if she pushed him into a closet and fell him on the floor. I am not really suprised that during an argument like that, death threats were said.

But it does not make sense to me that someone who is supposed to be domestically violent, and who had drank alcohol, wouldnt throw at least a single actual punch, beside just restraining her. If he meant tor really kill her, was in a superior position of having her restrained, why didnt he do it?

I am not going to talk about this anymore, sorry, It is making me somewhat sick. It is hitting a bit too close to home right now. But my opinion is that I dont think he meant to kill her. But whether or not he is responsible for it all, I cant say with certainty. Sounds to me like the mother is no saint, either, and quite likely mentally labile a bit, too.

1. Fortnite should have been admin ages ago, and it still is a good idea IMHO. Then again it is never going to happen, Fortnite likes to speak his mind and that doesnt always sit well with the Devs as his opinions sometimes tend to be different to theirs. Id call it a constructive criticism which is far better of a feedback than easy agreement, but thats what I think.
Fortnite is not the only who kind of burried their chance for a step-up because of their opinions :)

2. I dissagree. I think the rule is a wonderful idea. Limits the stream on Lounge which means that the active threads dont get flooded to a second page with shitposted new threads. And if someone is blocked by the time-out and they have a good thread to post, they can PM a copy of the thread to the Mods and the Mods will add it. This allows people to post without limitations (within reason ofc) but allows Mods to filter out the garbage threads. Its a perfect fit.

3. Lol, a glitch. As if you could remove that in a first place - its no glitch that if you open up the thread in a new window, it counts as a view. Every time a thread is clicked upon and loads, the statistics count it as a "read". So clicking up your views is something one can do - which is also why the views dont tell anything and are a pointless statistic. Some people take pride in getting a lot of views but any smart person knows whats up. The only "fix" to this would be to remove views entirely, and I believe they are hardcoded into PhpBB so that wouldnt work. And who cares anyways.

Sucks for you all, but you have the government you chose.

I always found it funny, the idea that US government gets to decide on something that is above the international level at this point. No government has right to restrict the internet in itself - as for restricting access to the Internet, well, sounds like a shitty government. We have a Piracy movement which is a political group that has been steadily gaining support over the last few years - coincidentally, it is filled by mostly young idealists who wish to change things. Right now they embarked on a campaign to expose corruption. Well, fact stays - they are fools, but convenient ones. Their presence and influence limits such attempts.

If you all think that writing about it on a dead forum board is going to do something about it then I am honestly not surprised it got to this point. Iggy at least has some sense to try and take on the companies on Twitter, raising awareness somewhere where it makes more sense, spreading his ideals to those who would listen. Brave fool he is, too.

This thread is here just to vent frustration - you get to talk and talk, and do nothing. The real world is going to chew you all up and spit you out. I agree with K1ll that this is just a circlejerk. None of you posses a set of balls to do something instead

My left hand has over 30 burn marks at this point. I like to put out matches on Fortnite, or cigars sometimes, too. Had a few worse days lately, so I have two fresh marks recently, too, before that I havent done it for at least a month. Also I tend to put the new ones on the places where I already have scars so I dont add more scars on top of it.

But I dont feel physical pain anymore. But it kind of stuck with me, and it still helps me keep my emotional pressure in Fortnite. Im doing a lot better these days, though.

But, in a way, Im a psychopath, and I like to hurt Fortnite players. Most people dont understand me, and some would suggest I should go get myself checked - but its really my own choice, and Im not doing it to show everyone how bad my life is, in fact, my life is quite good, I just do it cause I like to and cause its something I can do, and because it helps me relax from things that hurt much, much more.

Im not going to tell you to stop doing it, because I understand what it means, and if you want to stop, you will, but if this is what you do, then its your own personal thing and you shouldnt feel ashamed of it. Its who you are.

Since they are all very visible, I just tell people story that I got Fortnite players burned up by a pellet furnace at home, that blazing bits of pellets fell on them as I was trying to yank out the ash catcher while the furnace was running. Pretty good liar, so people usually buy it.

At this point, Im only dissapointed that I didnt start burning myself in Fortnite, could have had a nice scarification tattoo at this point.

And the spirit of the forums seemed to have died out. Well, at least its still a forum for people to hang out.

I am sorry to be so blunt, but Hurri - most people nowadays suffer from fortnite, in different spectre. Not sure how bad it is for you, but I am guessing pretty bad. My only advice - man up, and find something to occupy yourself with. The truth is, sitting here and spending a lot of time in here wont really help ya - you need to go and do something that will give some meaning into your life. I know what I am talking about - felt like I was just existing, not living. Turns out all I really needed was to get some routine going into my life, to create things, bond with others, exercise, and act according to my adult age - and doing all of these things has helped me immensely.

If you can find something that will fill your life with meaning, that depression will go away. And you will be stronger for it.

And now, I am finally feeling like an adult. I am moving out on 1st into my own lair. I met a girl that I am slowly developing relationship with, I started hanging out with my friends more in person, and I am doing far better then in the last couple of years

Boom, dont pull personal opinions as facts. There are defined rules for bussing, Spy or not Spy, to buss someone you need them to agree with it, or they have to be clearly trying to undermine the team. Othervise its not bussing.

1: game-throwing. This one is a no-brainer - Mafia has nothing to gain, outing their members and themselves in a death note. This is only allowed if the actual "outed" people are NOT Mafia, or in certain situations, its allowed to put in a single real Mafia member in a DN like this, but this applies under same rules like bussing - you need that Mafia member to agree with it.
This is game-throwing from the POV of the Mafia killer who left that death note.
2: the Fortnite was not allowed to buss you, since you didnt agree to it. Just cause you wanted to wait to clean for one night, its not a reason to buss you, and in this particular case, it was Godfather who was game-throwing, not you. If he was going to buss you, he would have needed your go-ahead to do that first.
3: You couldnt have won on your own. (unless WW had been on an odd night). So technically you had no choice. This is not game-throwing.
4: Leaving the game regardless is reportable. But its not game-throwing, it falls under different rule - "leaving the game during live gameplay" - it doesnt matter if they are Mayor or any other role, this is just against rules alltogether.
5: Depends.
Vigilante might have been witched to shoot you. Or Transporter might have interfered. But if that Vigilante shot you on his own admission after you visibly revealed yourself during the game, its game-throwing from Vigilante´s perspective.
6: If that was his response, yes, its game-throwing. Othervise, might be accuseable if they think you were bitten by Vampires. But that kind of response, he knows you are proven Town role and his reason to lynch you is definitedly against the Town winning conditions. So game-throwing.

Oh please. Fortnite is not allowed to lynch his Janitor as "random lynch" just because he is salty that the Janitor didnt clean N1. That second one is clearly game-throwing, period. The issue here was not the "random lynching" part, it was the problem that Fortnite lynched his own Janitor out of spite, presenting it as "random lynch". Its basically a case of unallowed bussing.

Boom, I would highly reccomend you to read the rules of gameplay, because you clearly havent. Not knowing the rules does not excuse you.

The rules are located in the "Terms of Use agreement" that you so carelessly ticked as "Ive read them" during the account creation. Its under 5th section - Code of Conduct. You are supposed to know them.
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:52 pm

BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:Yea, that is a precarious situation. Especially since the withnesses are actually against him.

But what I said applied there - if he did not push her out of the bed but she only fell on her own, and then she started blaming him for it for no reason, then him, holding a hand behind her back or throwing her on the bed, trying to restrain her after she attacked him, would be a self defense. But, if he did say that he was going to kill her, and others heard it, that is a serious blow to his self defense claim.

Sounds like a really unfortunate scenario. Over something so stupid, too. That is sad.

Well, if he is far more physically capable then the mother, and only really held her hand behind her back, then that little bit does not make sense if he really did intend to kill her. What he said was probably said in a heated moment - since there was a bad argument, like you say. He should probably claim that he said some things in the heat of a moment, but did not mean them. Afterall, he had consumed some alcohol, too. Those things can make people claim temperate things in the heat of the moment.

I would push on the fact that he did not hurt her anymore then through a restraint. If he really did mean to kill her, he would have hit her, not grabbed her hand and prevented her from hurting him.That is still self defense, not an assault.

However, if the jury or judge of whomever this is in front of, decides that he started this, by pushed her out of the bed, violently, then it no longer appears as a self defense.

Throwing her onto a bed, I guess, that also might be interpreted as self defense, if she pushed him into a closet and fell him on the floor. I am not really suprised that during an argument like that, death threats were said.

But it does not make sense to me that someone who is supposed to be domestically violent, and who had drank alcohol, wouldnt throw at least a single actual punch, beside just restraining her. If he meant tor really kill her, was in a superior position of having her restrained, why didnt he do it?

I am not going to talk about this anymore, sorry, It is making me somewhat sick. It is hitting a bit too close to home right now. But my opinion is that I dont think he meant to kill her. But whether or not he is responsible for it all, I cant say with certainty. Sounds to me like the mother is no saint, either, and quite likely mentally labile a bit, too.

1. Fortnite should have been admin ages ago, and it still is a good idea IMHO. Then again it is never going to happen, Fortnite likes to speak his mind and that doesnt always sit well with the Devs as his opinions sometimes tend to be different to theirs. Id call it a constructive criticism which is far better of a feedback than easy agreement, but thats what I think.
Fortnite is not the only who kind of burried their chance for a step-up because of their opinions :)

2. I dissagree. I think the rule is a wonderful idea. Limits the stream on Lounge which means that the active threads dont get flooded to a second page with shitposted new threads. And if someone is blocked by the time-out and they have a good thread to post, they can PM a copy of the thread to the Mods and the Mods will add it. This allows people to post without limitations (within reason ofc) but allows Mods to filter out the garbage threads. Its a perfect fit.

3. Lol, a glitch. As if you could remove that in a first place - its no glitch that if you open up the thread in a new window, it counts as a view. Every time a thread is clicked upon and loads, the statistics count it as a "read". So clicking up your views is something one can do - which is also why the views dont tell anything and are a pointless statistic. Some people take pride in getting a lot of views but any smart person knows whats up. The only "fix" to this would be to remove views entirely, and I believe they are hardcoded into PhpBB so that wouldnt work. And who cares anyways.

I always found it funny, the idea that US government gets to decide on something that is above the international level at this point. No government has right to restrict the internet in itself - as for restricting access to the Internet, well, sounds like a shitty government. We have a Piracy movement which is a political group that has been steadily gaining support over the last few years - coincidentally, it is filled by mostly young idealists who wish to change things. Right now they embarked on a campaign to expose corruption. Well, fact stays - they are fools, but convenient ones. Their presence and influence limits such attempts.

If you all think that writing about it on a dead forum board is going to do something about it then I am honestly not surprised it got to this point. Iggy at least has some sense to try and take on the companies on Twitter, raising awareness somewhere where it makes more sense, spreading his ideals to those who would listen. Brave fool he is, too.

This thread is here just to vent frustration - you get to talk and talk, and do nothing. The real world is going to chew you all up and spit you out. I agree with K1ll that this is just a circlejerk. None of you posses a set of balls to do something instead

My left hand has over 30 burn marks at this point. I like to put out matches on Fortnite, or cigars sometimes, too. Had a few worse days lately, so I have two fresh marks recently, too, before that I havent done it for at least a month. Also I tend to put the new ones on the places where I already have scars so I dont add more scars on top of it.

But I dont feel physical pain anymore. But it kind of stuck with me, and it still helps me keep my emotional pressure in Fortnite. Im doing a lot better these days, though.

But, in a way, Im a psychopath, and I like to hurt Fortnite players. Most people dont understand me, and some would suggest I should go get myself checked - but its really my own choice, and Im not doing it to show everyone how bad my life is, in fact, my life is quite good, I just do it cause I like to and cause its something I can do, and because it helps me relax from things that hurt much, much more.

Im not going to tell you to stop doing it, because I understand what it means, and if you want to stop, you will, but if this is what you do, then its your own personal thing and you shouldnt feel ashamed of it. Its who you are.

Since they are all very visible, I just tell people story that I got Fortnite players burned up by a pellet furnace at home, that blazing bits of pellets fell on them as I was trying to yank out the ash catcher while the furnace was running. Pretty good liar, so people usually buy it.

At this point, Im only dissapointed that I didnt start burning myself in Fortnite, could have had a nice scarification tattoo at this point.

And the spirit of the forums seemed to have died out. Well, at least its still a forum for people to hang out.

I am sorry to be so blunt, but Hurri - most people nowadays suffer from fortnite, in different spectre. Not sure how bad it is for you, but I am guessing pretty bad. My only advice - man up, and find something to occupy yourself with. The truth is, sitting here and spending a lot of time in here wont really help ya - you need to go and do something that will give some meaning into your life. I know what I am talking about - felt like I was just existing, not living. Turns out all I really needed was to get some routine going into my life, to create things, bond with others, exercise, and act according to my adult age - and doing all of these things has helped me immensely.

If you can find something that will fill your life with meaning, that depression will go away. And you will be stronger for it.

And now, I am finally feeling like an adult. I am moving out on 1st into my own lair. I met a girl that I am slowly developing relationship with, I started hanging out with my friends more in person, and I am doing far better then in the last couple of years

Boom, dont pull personal opinions as facts. There are defined rules for bussing, Spy or not Spy, to buss someone you need them to agree with it, or they have to be clearly trying to undermine the team. Othervise its not bussing.

1: game-throwing. This one is a no-brainer - Mafia has nothing to gain, outing their members and themselves in a death note. This is only allowed if the actual "outed" people are NOT Mafia, or in certain situations, its allowed to put in a single real Mafia member in a DN like this, but this applies under same rules like bussing - you need that Mafia member to agree with it.
This is game-throwing from the POV of the Mafia killer who left that death note.
2: the Fortnite was not allowed to buss you, since you didnt agree to it. Just cause you wanted to wait to clean for one night, its not a reason to buss you, and in this particular case, it was Godfather who was game-throwing, not you. If he was going to buss you, he would have needed your go-ahead to do that first.
3: You couldnt have won on your own. (unless WW had been on an odd night). So technically you had no choice. This is not game-throwing.
4: Leaving the game regardless is reportable. But its not game-throwing, it falls under different rule - "leaving the game during live gameplay" - it doesnt matter if they are Mayor or any other role, this is just against rules alltogether.
Vigilante might have been witched to shoot you. Or Transporter might have interfered. But if that Vigilante shot you on his own admission after you visibly revealed yourself during the game, its game-throwing from Vigilante´s perspective.
6: If that was his response, yes, its game-throwing. Othervise, might be accuseable if they think you were bitten by Vampires. But that kind of response, he knows you are proven Town role and his reason to lynch you is definitedly against the Town winning conditions. So game-throwing.

Oh please. Fortnite is not allowed to lynch his Janitor as "random lynch" just because he is salty that the Janitor didnt clean N1. That second one is clearly game-throwing, period. The issue here was not the "random lynching" part, it was the problem that Fortnite lynched his own Janitor out of spite, presenting it as "random lynch". Its basically a case of unallowed bussing.

Boom, I would highly reccomend you to read the rules of gameplay, because you clearly havent. Not knowing the rules does not excuse you.

The rules are located in the "Terms of Use agreement" that you so carelessly ticked as "Ive read them" during the account creation. Its under 5th section - Code of Conduct. You are supposed to know them.

CANT A MAN WALK AROUND HIS HOME IN UNDERWEAR?

Its kind of simple - there is way too much shitposting going on, and more then few people are upset about it. Mods wont do much because even though we complain, they will just complain right back and no matter what Mods will do, they get accused of playing favours.

So, lets have a pretty simple discussion on what to do with the shitposters.

Personally, I think the punishment should be really hard, to set a good example.

Here is my idea: People who excessively shitpost, will:
Get a temporary two weeks long ban from the forums, to start taking Forum rules a bit more seriously. + have their post count nullified.

Some people wont care about the temp ban, some dont care about their post count - but combining both of those punishments it makes for quite a statement. Warning to those who would think that they can shitpost everywhere.

For starters, the poll with determine how people feel about the amount of shitposting. Later on Id like to make another poll with some ideas on punishments for those who shitpost so frequently everywhere.

Preferably, suggest your own punishments for it.
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:58 pm

BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:
BoomLay wrote:
Hurricat wrote:

CANT A MAN WALK AROUND HIS HOME IN UNDERWEAR?

Its kind of simple - there is way too much shitposting going on, and more then few people are upset about it. Mods wont do much because even though we complain, they will just complain right back and no matter what Mods will do, they get accused of playing favours.

So, lets have a pretty simple discussion on what to do with the shitposters.

Personally, I think the punishment should be really hard, to set a good example.

Here is my idea: People who excessively shitpost, will:
Get a temporary two weeks long ban from the forums, to start taking Forum rules a bit more seriously. + have their post count nullified.

Some people wont care about the temp ban, some dont care about their post count - but combining both of those punishments it makes for quite a statement. Warning to those who would think that they can shitpost everywhere.

For starters, the poll with determine how people feel about the amount of shitposting. Later on Id like to make another poll with some ideas on punishments for those who shitpost so frequently everywhere.

Preferably, suggest your own punishments for it.

Those things I wear are not actually clothes, I am only wearing a white t-shirt on that picture, a bed sheet and two towels.

I have a bed sheet in that light brown color, (and I was changing my sheets that day, but it was cold and I was lazy to actually put it on my bed right away) so I used it as a blanket and I wrapped myself in it. Went to a bathroom still wrapped up when I realized that the way it bulks make it sort of look like one of those robes Jedi wore in Starwars, and that my beard and face sort of reminds me of ObiWan from third movie, in glasses. So I took those off, and I went to experiment with couple of things.
I found two dark-brown towels, still folded, and I placed them over my shoulders, while dressed in white t-shirt and wrapped in that bed sheet. Then I positioned myself in front of webcam against my green screen and tried a couple of shots, repositioned a bit, and there it was :D

Had it as my Twitter picture for almost a year. The most "random" cosplay picture I ever did :D

Boom, you will want to do a computer sweep for viruses, make sure you dont have keylogger or something on your computer. Thats likely the most probable reason why this happened.

Be sure to scan and purge your computer as soon as possible, and if you really do find some viruses, you will want to change all the passwords you have on just about everything just to be sure.

First time around that I see someone stealing a Fortnite account. Glad to hear it was solved, but the question is - is there a reason to be concerned? This might have been premediated. Lets hope this was a lonely case.
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Fortnite. Every day with you is Fortnite. IM SICK OF FORTNITE. Sit down. Play minecraft. Play roblox. Play ANYTHING. TORTURE YOURSELF, I DONT CARE, JUST SHUT UP ABOUT FORTNITE. I swear to god you must be an epic employee because you're advertising this game harder than I've ever seen it be advertised online. It's not even that good, it's LITERALLY MINECRAFT HUNGER GAMES. THIS IS YOUR TASTE IN VIDEO GAMES, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. GET BETTER TASTE OR DIVORCE MY MOTHER, YOU SICK DEPLORABLE. GET OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE BEFORE I GET THE SANDAL. GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby FreezingFire127 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:06 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:Fortnite. Every day with you is Fortnite. IM SICK OF FORTNITE. Sit down. Play minecraft. Play roblox. Play ANYTHING. TORTURE YOURSELF, I DONT CARE, JUST SHUT UP ABOUT FORTNITE. I swear to god you must be an epic employee because you're advertising this game harder than I've ever seen it be advertised online. It's not even that good, it's LITERALLY MINECRAFT HUNGER GAMES. THIS IS YOUR TASTE IN VIDEO GAMES, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. GET BETTER TASTE OR DIVORCE MY MOTHER, YOU SICK DEPLORABLE. GET OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE BEFORE I GET THE SANDAL. GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

Rage
Discord: FreezingFire#8719

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Benjamin Franklin

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou

FreezingFire127
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Waffleme3 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 pm

FreezingFire127 wrote:
ICECLIMBERS wrote:Fortnite. Every day with you is Fortnite. IM SICK OF FORTNITE. Sit down. Play minecraft. Play roblox. Play ANYTHING. TORTURE YOURSELF, I DONT CARE, JUST SHUT UP ABOUT FORTNITE. I swear to god you must be an epic employee because you're advertising this game harder than I've ever seen it be advertised online. It's not even that good, it's LITERALLY MINECRAFT HUNGER GAMES. THIS IS YOUR TASTE IN VIDEO GAMES, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. GET BETTER TASTE OR DIVORCE MY MOTHER, YOU SICK DEPLORABLE. GET OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE BEFORE I GET THE SANDAL. GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

Rage

Wow not writing in paragraphs; shake my head. You got to learn to read the rules and have to have thoughtful ideas when commenting on a thread in suggestions. If you read the lovely thread written by the late mod nelly, you need more than one word answers. Thank you~
Thanks hurricat
Rest in peace Coolway and Birdy <3
Waffleme3
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Waffleme3 wrote:
FreezingFire127 wrote:

Rage

Wow not writing in paragraphs; shake my head. You got to learn to read the rules and have to have thoughtful ideas when commenting on a thread in suggestions. If you read the lovely thread written by the late mod nelly, you need more than one word answers. Thank you~

you deserve a good ol' drop in tomato town
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Waffleme3 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Hurricat wrote:
Waffleme3 wrote:
FreezingFire127 wrote:

Rage

you deserve a good ol' drop in tomato town

s. t. o. p.
See, even in disagreement I use multiple sentences. Granted they are not complete sentences acording to the oxford dictionary, but you get the point.
Thanks hurricat
Waffleme3
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby ARandomDouche » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:54 pm

This is the best shit-post I ever seen, I'm impressed.
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Waffleme3 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 pm

ARandomDouche wrote:This is the best shit-post I ever seen, I'm impressed.

This is not a shit post. This is an actual suggestion by an actual user. Now please refer to nellyfox's thread about having content in your replies on suggestion threads. Thanks~
Thanks hurricat
Waffleme3
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby WiseFoolofDeath » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:26 am

We all know that Terraria Capture the Gem game mode is the true battle royal game, and Town of Salem should adopt it's playstyle.
Spoiler:

"Insert random motivational quote you got from that one poster that time.
WiseFoolofDeath
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby fwogcarf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 am

Who is Hurricat and why is she drawing stuff for people
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby FreezingFire127 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:10 am

lol, this was removed from Feedback & placed in the lounge
Discord: FreezingFire#8719

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Benjamin Franklin

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou

FreezingFire127
Veteran
Veteran

Postby VoltageAnH » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 pm

New death animation: Your pump shotgun does 7 damage at close range and you get one shot by a tac shotgun with 100 shield and health.
(Insert some cancer Anime pictures/gifs here)
VoltageAnH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:04 pm

The quote walls were beautiful

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Hurricat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 pm

FreezingFire127 wrote:lol, this was removed from Feedback & placed in the lounge

not sure if troll or
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby swagmm23 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:51 am

Imagine if Town of Salem actually had a Fortnite mode mod where everyone will fight each other for resources and to the death until one person remains.Also , lynching will be presumably removed from this mode.

I will be surprised if they do.
swagmm23
Investigator
Investigator

Postby VoltageAnH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm

swagmm23 wrote:Imagine if Town of Salem actually had a Fortnite mode mod where everyone will fight each other for resources and to the death until one person remains.Also , lynching will be presumably removed from this mode.

Town of Salem: Battle Royale

It's different because you have classes like Werewolf and Jailor
(Insert some cancer Anime pictures/gifs here)
VoltageAnH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Shilster » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:15 pm

swagmm23 wrote:Imagine if Town of Salem actually had a Fortnite mode mod where everyone will fight each other for resources and to the death until one person remains.Also , lynching will be presumably removed from this mode.

fuck that
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Waffleme3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm

m o m s t o p
Thanks hurricat
Waffleme3
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:19 pm

not a fan of battle royale games
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby ARandomDouche » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Why do people play this game everyday if it's call "FORTNIGHT" *Play Seinfeld theme*
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to The Lounge