[Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:33 pm

JorJorBinks wrote:MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUEIQNKEFWEKJ:FMWRFI:EKWJARM#FOETW

IKR
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Technetium » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:33 pm

?

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Gregriff321 wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote: Spoiler:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANIME MAHIRU IS A THING GIMME

Why is the comment section disabled?

Youtube channels for japanese tv always have that.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby JorJorBinks » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:47 am

Sarah Thorpe wrote:

IKR

I was so mad when I found out DR2 wasn't getting an anime adaption.
But this. Ohohoho. This is even better.

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 am

JorJorBinks wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:

IKR

I was so mad when I found out DR2 wasn't getting an anime adaption.
But this. Ohohoho. This is even better.

Its certainly a good thing that is gonna happen.
Spoiler: Kazutaka Kodaka (@kazkodaka)

I’m very sorry for causing all of this trouble. I said that I wasn’t going to write about the 2 characters anymore, but…that was a lie. But I was telling the truth when I said “I don’t want to write them in a half-hearted manner” and “I can’t just rebuild it from zero as a completely different work”. So because of that, we’ve prepared Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy -Despair Arc-.

Featuring the Super Danganronpa 2 characters, it’ll tell the story of Hope’s Peak Academy that led up to the Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind. It’ll be a difficult, painful, and time-consuming story to make, but now that I’ve declared this to be the final chapter there’s no way around it. I’ll do it. Please let me do it!

It’ll be difficult since it’s an original story that takes place in the past. But because it’s going to be in an anime and not in a game, we’ll be able to put things that fans of 2 want to see and know in it that can be done specifically because it’s an anime. So considering that, I think it’ll be in this way that everyone will be pleased with through this thorny road.

So there are two Danganronpa 3s. As for how the Future Arc and Despair Arc will be related, and what kind of story it’ll turn out to be, please look forward to it. Since it’ll be an anime and not a game, the anime staff with Director Kishi as supervisor, along with the Danganronpa staff, are all fired up so that we can please all the fans of Danganronpa.

I’ve got a ton of work on my plate doing the scenario draft and overall supervision, but there’s even more in store for Director Kishi and the staff at Lerche. There’s Kaihou-san, the series configuration writer, not to mention all the writers without whom we wouldn’t have been able to take on this reckless challenge. It’s in response to my huge, selfish demands, so I think it’ll become quite a huge work.

I apologize to everyone I worried with my tweets the other day. I was feeling up to being a little mischievous and showing off the amplitude between despair and hope. A mischievous heart is the driving force between the things I make, but it’s not good to lie. I’m fine with getting comments like “what a horrible prank, Kodaka” or “I like what he makes, but he’s a bad person” until you’re satisfied.

It’s a little embarrassing being caught in the act doing this outside the actual work. But of course, since there’s more where that came from with surprises and a mischievous heart in the actual work, please let me take on the new work. I promise it’ll mess with your head.

Of course, the game New Danganronpa V3 is also something we’re deep in production for. The staff is doing their best to make it the best game with the best mysteries. And as far as I’m concerned the anime is my priority, but please make sure to check out the Danganronpa stage play this year!

So, because I still have to bear the guilt of making everyone angry at me, I’m going to the Shinjuku Cabaret Club like a dragon*…no, like a scared rabbit. Goodbye.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Juuhazan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:24 am

W̫̦̣̮̘̤̹̮̽ͨ͠h̶̡͓̫͙̥̯̺͆͆̊͒ͨ͠a͍͒҉͎̱̟̮͖̄̈̔͆͆t̴̵̖̰̠̦̙̪̰̠̋̇ͭ̏̽͗ ̯̫ͯ̓th͐͏̵̵̛̱̪͗͌̕̚͜ȅ̖ͩ́ͬ͐́̆̂̇͋ ̧̪͓̪̈̍f̶̛̞̣͖̖͑̎̋ͦu̵̷̜̤͘c̡̳̼̃̄k̴̟͔͖̪̙͂͌ͩ́͘ ̲̻͗ͩ̿̉̆͟d̝̝̙̯͉ͩͯ͢ͅį̶̷͙͇̦̩̮̩̱̭̥̦ͦͤ̓͂̅̐̉ͪͦͦ̀̂̕d̴͕̲̺̐̈́͐͡ ̨̹͕̹ͤͧ̌̄̍͝y̅͛o̧̰̩̱̱͑́ͥ͐̑͊͌̑ͬͩ͛̐̄͟u̸͕̹͓ͫ̒̓ ̶̨̔j͙̮͛̐̊ͫͯ͟us̡t͉͕̼̤̣̜́̌ͬ́̔̓ ̛̰̠̲̞̬̒͂̾ͥ͆̈̐̔͆͘͢͟͟͢͞҉̸̂ͬ̀͐̊̾̚f̫̖͖͇̓͒̿̃͠u̶͓̻̳̜̤̻ͨͫ͝c̷̷̶̟̠͛҉̩͎͕̘̲̋̃̌͞ķ̛̱̹̥̻͓͙͙͇̎ͧͫ͑ͫ̅͊͐͂̃̍́̃͂͌̚͟͞i̺̹̳̖ͦ͋ͮ̔̽͟͜n̞ͪ͏̶̡̱͍̙̬͎ͩͯ̋̆ͥ͜͠ͅg̴̪̦͐ ̖̲̰̥̥̣ͨ̓͑ͯ͐̂͟͜͡s̢ͮͩa̶͚̩̙̺͓͊̐̚ÿ͉͈̱̈́̄̎͒͝ ̝͙ǎ̧̟̪̿̋̄͏ͬ̕҉̛̛̩̭͕̘͚̊̐̀̅̎͂͋b̸̟̞͉̳̺̻ͫ̓ͧ̃ͫ̒̉̌̌͟͜ǫ̴̂͂̓̄͢u̱̬͎̦̜͌ͨ̈́̓̿̾͘t͍̋̔̚ͅ ̰̠͔̠̹͇̔͑̔̂ͮ͊̎̊̌͟m̠̪̣ͯ͐̆ͩ͘ę̢̙̭̺̫͙̙̞̲̽ͬͯ̓ͦ̃͊ͣ͟,̷͓̦̜̥̞ͤ̿̿́ͤ͑̐̓͢͡ ̸̡̤͔͕̙̘̟̈́ͤͩ̌͑̀̍yo̷̳͍̻̤͊́̐ͥ͡u̶̷̮̣̺͇͇̅͒͛ͭͤ́͘ ̾l̶̗̼̖̤͙͆͂̒͛ͬͮ̄́̚͟i̻̰̲͒t̢̳͍͈̻̩͍͕͊ͥ͐͐t̟͐ͬͭͣ̚͢͏l͇ͬ́҉̸̞ͣ̍e͚̎̅ͯ͞҉̸̵̣̰͕͆͛́ͣ́̐̚ ̦̜̠̺̌ͨ҉͢b̶͕̝̝͚̣̂̂̍́̔̄̈̚͟i̶͔̲͕̝̒͐ͭ̀͛̊ͫͬ̊͘͢͡t̳̱̙͖̣̂̍̏ͅć̰̓̀ͫ͋͗́ͨ̾͆̇̑͒͗͟͡h̷̟̬͇̖̯̹ͩ̍͊̑̿̿ͧ̏ͭ͋̚?̵̤̹̣̣͇ͤ͂͑̌̒̎̀̀ ̠̣̻͈̩͇̙̽͆̽͞I̴͍̱̖̙̲̘͍ͬ̄̎ͥͨ͢͟͝͠'̵̡̥͎̙̲̊͆̑͊ͤ̏ͣ͢͝͏̻͎̀̈͝l̢̜̺̰͚̪̅̋ͮ̋̆̉̏ͣͅļ̮͓͕͕̥͕͎̓̈́̔̏͒̏͡͠ͅ ̷̠͇̤͔͊ͮ̏͗͑́̇̉̍̽͞h͔̰̔̉̐͜a̶͍͚͈̲̜͒̏ͫͫͨv͕̮̀҉̛̻͎̯̣͚̤̭̏̌̎͜͞e̹͂ ̛͙̣̈̓̆ͩ̚̚͝͡y̸̥̘̱̠ͣ͒͑̽̆̃ͯ̌͛o̪̲̓̿̔ͅǔ̸̡̡͈̖̤͍̗͖̙̖͔̦̻̐̂ͦͣ̊͗̄͢͟͟͡͝ ̡̨̳̘ͣk̝̖ͩͪ͏̡̢͕̱̪ͤ͑ͬ͑͐͘n̘͓̝ö̻̘̫̦́̌̊͋ͯ͝w̧̪̗͙̮͇̖̜̯̱̑̒ͪ̓͋̎͐̓̚ ̴̧͌ͬ̇ͣͩ̍̍͗̿͊I̦͊ͤ͜͞ ͤ̆͒ͪ͜͏̟̯̞͔͆ͬͨͣg͍͎̩͈̽́͊̅̈́͝r̓̔ạ̧̧̧̭͇̦̪͈̝̱̒̓ͥͨͤͯ̑ͤ̿d̶̙̹ͩͤ̅͏̹̲̠͕ͮ͘͞u̓̉͝a͆̾̌̕͜ͅtè̠̻̭̞̯̩̣̯͒ͣ͆̏͂̚ḏ̴̴̨̩̙̙̹ͦ͆̈ͩ̄ͪ̔̏̍̓͊̀̉͠͝ ̢̣̋̍̍̎̀ͅt͏̢̹͔͕̖͕ͯ̊͂ͪ͌̎̎ͅo͇͈ͫͫ̈ͩͭp̷̨̢̬̝͎͈̟̙̰̳̭͍̌̈̑͋ͣ̋͂ͣ͘͜͠ o͚f̙̽͒ͤ͌͂̀ ̭̦̓̾m͈̖̰͐͂́̾̔͒̑ͤ̽̂ͣ̍̚͞y͓̙ͥ́ ̙̜̺̟̰ͦ͢c̥̻͉͙̖ͦͨ̑́̀̆̑͞ͅl̵̖͇̙̽a̷͙͊ͥ́̇̀ͣ̐̅́̕̕ş̸̸͎͙̘̯̼̈͒ͣ̓̍͂̏ͧs̱̈́ͪ̀̀̂͝҉̬̤̎̑͂ͣ͊̒̓ ̵͕̬̈ì̗̞͇͔̾̋͆̀n̴̶̸̫̹̳̤̼̿ͥͩͩ̑̅͘͠ ̝ͤ̆̄̕̚t̷̨̛͓̤̯̂̓ͯ̈́͞͏̫̩̒́ͧͭ̚͞ḥ̝̥̙̮̓̅ͨ̒̀͡e̝̫͎̖̭̝͌͜ͅ ̷͎̀̒̂N̸̯̩̉̽ͫͬ͘͜a͈͚̜̅͌̆͂̃́v̢̍̏͒ͤ̾͞ý̩͓̲̫ ̷̢̰̳̗̖̭͍͙͊̓̂ͫ̀̚̚S̶̘̮̪̼̏̄̈̏͌͘̚͝͠ͅeͤ̾̃͏͎̭̙͙̼̮ͫ͊ͪ̃ͮ̔̏̂̀̎̚ã̼̻̺̌͗ͨl̨̡̙̘̫͖̞̘̳̄ͩ͆̾̎̓ͮ̉ͤ͡ͅs̸̸̸͔̯͇̭̹̏̄ͮͪ͢͢͝,̸̺͉̀̎̀̈͛̈́ ̰͈ͮ̍a̛̙̘͐̒́͠n̨͙̱̘͓ͣ̈̈͝ḏ̛̼̟̫̳̲̬͆̍̾́̽͐̒̋̈́̽ͨ͐̕ ̴̹̰̤̘͙̄͂̐͒͘͏͈̬͓́ͩ͆I͖̗̫ͧͭ'̴̨̺̲̰̖͇͕̓ͣ̄͊̃͗ͬ̓̃̿̌ͯ̕͠ͅv͖̗̥̼̳͈̺͙̯͍̿ͩ͌̑͊ͣ̃ͫ̌̏̕̚͢ę̱ͪ͞͏̟͈ͫ̇͏ͦ ̲b̴̛̬̰̹͓ͫͬ́̾ͫ̈̄e͍̗͔̦̗ͦ͟ę̴̵̦̞͈̗͓̯̘͉̤̭́̏̉ͣ́͆́͊̔͟͠͝ñ̶̢͙̙̠̝̩͔̠̪͈ͨͥ̈́̿̐͢͏̚ ̶̡̖̯̼͇̰̖̼͚̫͈̅̑̂ͩͤͭ̀̀̔̒̄̒͂͝ìͦͬ̏n̲v͕͜͠ȯ̴̘̣̦͚̩́̒ͤ̐͆͌́̽̓ļ̴̞̺͍͆ͪ̀̾͑̿̿̐ͦ͗͏̞̗ͬv̹͚̯͔̭̭̠̗ͪͩ̈ͧẻ̛͉̤͖͍̗͔̞͗ͥ̅ͪ͡͠ͅd̡͈͙͍̀̇͡ͅ ̢̥̟̈҉̮ͤ̈̚͠ȉ̜̻͒̈́̽͜n͈̔͐ ͋ͧ͛͡n̠͉͍̽̏͋̽͐u̧̡̨̙̹̬̜̤͒̐͐ͧ͘͜͢҉͇͓ͫ͟m̵̨̼͎̌̃̉̍͐ͯ͛̽ͪ͐ę̵̸̠͇͇̲̫͂͗͊ͩ͌̓̅̔ͥͮ͒͠r̞̜͇̲̗͚̣ͥ̒̇̍ͦͧ͝ơ̡̹̱̣̙̟̅ͬ̏̍ͫ͆̍̀̒͂͜͟͜ṷ̸̡̪̭̦̔̈́̑̀̉̇ͪͩs̩͍ͬ̌̌̕͏̷̩͖̫͎̮̲ͬ̔͊̅̿̀̃̑ͨ̂͜ ̶̷̡̢̰͎͎̺̓ͧͪ̏͒͜͠s͈͏̴̘͙̫ͩ͐̓͒̉ͪ̈̑ͨ͘ȩ͓̤̽̈̐́̀̍̚̚c̢̩̗̹̗͑ͭr̹ͮeͥ̍͒̓ͭ̀҉̵͙ṯ̛͇̌̊͞͏̴̲̗͔̒̇̂̕ ̣̖͙̩̱̫̬͚̑ͮͤ̓̕r̵̨͔͓͇̠̿̎ͣ̒̀a̶͎̳҉̶̵̳̫̰́̏̑̂́ͦ͡ͅi̺̮̊ͥͤͦ̓d͎̲̫͉͕̉̽̂̌͒̈́͜͡s̴̶̛͚̖͉̱ͩ̈ͧͤ͛̓͞ ͏̶̨̝̭̙̉͆͐҉̭͚͍̳̿ͭͯ͟͝ö̢̺͍̳͇͔͕͓̞̞͚̺͚̝̘͚̈́͒ͣͮ̽͒́̉ͥͯ͢͢n̴̵̢̨͉̠͚̳̬̰͖̖̹͔ͣ̅ͧ̚͠ͅ ̷̴̫̳̐̔̊ͥ͡A̢̙̫̤̬̼̜͗ͬ̑̂͋̿̆͘͜ḻ̵̢̧̨̘͍̣̲͑ͬͣ͑ͩͧ͜ͅ-̵̝͔̾̎̎͌͟Q̬̻̜̃ų̴̶̢̞̗͉͖̬̐̒͊̅̅ͮͬ͢͞a̵̴̧̹̘̻͙͖̱̭̱̰̖͈̩̮͆̉̊͊́̊̂ͯ̒̿͂ͬ͜͡ě͉͖̫͚̖͘d̴̛̩̻͔̹͇̗̯̫ͤ̀͆̋̓͋̾̍͋̀͡a̜ͪ͋̈̄̌,̮̋̿͛ ̷̆ͅa̧̛͉̻͕̳̪̜ͩͦ͋͂͒̅̕͜͠ͅn̥͂ͯ͢҉̛̟̩͇̜͓̹̹͙̲̥ͫ̇ͨ̐̑͐̑ͪ́͡d̛͙̯̲̼́̈͑͑͐ͦ ̀͜İ̢ͣ̍ͯ ̨̧͓̦̺͙͓̈̀̈ͣ̓͘̚͟҉͉͖͐͛ḫ̸̶̢̢̛̗̦̦͖͉͕̬͔̑̈͐ͦ͂ͫ͒̍ͦ̐͜a̶͖̟̗͚ͬ̏̋̐͑͋̆v̛̹͓̼̳̟͍ͣͥ̈ͥ̇̕͝͏̷̨̪̖̐̾ͤ͞ĕ̴̷̶̛̖͇̯̣̌̅̍̉ ̦ͦ͟͢͞o̵̸̶̢̖͖̘̬͑͡v̛̦̻̣̞̗̞͉̱ͬ̍͊̓̃͋͊́͟ͅè̡̫͐̿҉̠͎̌̇͟r̸͍̩͍͆̈͛͒ͮ͠͞ ̸̛̟̲̠̭͍͖̫͕̪̇̑̍̿ͥͬͭͬͬͨ͌͌͋ͮ̈͌͠3̴̧̨̡̬̖̗̝̯̪ͩͯͪͬ̾̈́̓ͪ̅͟͢0̨͖̙̎́̔͑0̸̧͎̜͓̻̭ͪ͂͢ ̜̘̯̋̒̃͌҉͍c̷̴̩̬̹̞͕̜͍̏̀̅̉ͨ̅̚ó̶̧͈̠̥̬̲̰̰̹͊͌́ͭ̎ͨ͛̑n̷͎͍̭̥͍͉̤̹͚͒ͥ͆͌ͨͥ͐ͦ̑̍͜f҉i̦͚̫͓̬ͦ͂̀̈́̓͝r̵̶̶̢̨̜̹͕̠͇̄̏ͤ͋̒ͨͅṃ̸̴̧͚͚̬̜̖ͫͯͥ͋̅̌̐͟e̥ͧd̰͉̪̀ ̢̪͚̝̟̺ͧ̈͒k͈̻͔̒̿̀̍͘͜͟͡i̲͓͕ͧ́̓ͦl̷̪͈ͬͯ͏̧̦̪̫͕ͤ͋̈́́͒́͐͐̐̕l͔̲̭͕̊ͭ̈́̓̊̄̀̑̄ͣ̅ͣs̶̖͕̹̭͈̥̈̓ͨͣ̓.̸̶̢̡̛͕̦̯̠̣̣̳̰̥̐͛̽̀́̍́̏ͧ̽͜ͅ ̶̴͍̭̘̽͊ͥ̀͜͝Î̻ͨ ͎͎̜̹̣͎̥̈ͤ̄̾͂̚͝͠a͚͋̓͊͏̨̮͐́m̦͑̎ ͇̟̹̗̝̞͖̱̪͒̓ͦ̌̃͋̑͝t̀̈́r̵̖̐̃ͫ͘ă͓̘̝̼̞̥͍̭̒̽͟͜͜i̷̸͇̟̭̳̙̘͓ͤ̈́ͧ̋̚̚͜ͅn̵̘̳̊ͨ̑̚e͉̙̒ͣ̎ḏ̂͘͝ ̶̥̞̐ͧ͊̂ͤͪ̔ͣ͜i͕̠͑͆̒͟͠n̶̶̷͖̝̻͍̦̹̼̥̮͎̈́̏͛̊͐ͮͥ͢͝ ̰̣̻̟͙̰̼ͥ̍ͪͪͩ̔́g̴̢̳̩͛ͬ̑̅̐͋͠o͍̩͈ͬ̑r̵͉̮͎͍̽ͨ̔̆̈́͠͡i̓̈́ͤ̔l͐͌̀͆̀l̗̓ͦ͘a̪̙ͧ̈̅̑̈͛̾̀ ̧͖̣̜̝̠͉̑̿̈ͬ̔ͤw̛̼̘̬̳̯̋ͬ͒̐̓͒͆̓͒̊̕͘̕ͅă͚̲͍̻̈̆ͯ̋͆̉͘r̛ͥ̕͟f̸̵̡̻͍̥͚̜ͩ̊̀͜͏҉͜a̵̡̬̘ͩͥͣ͆̾͏r̙̟͎̥̜̳̪̦̪ͮͣͧ̎͊́̀ͫ͝͠ḙ̴̦͍͉͎̥̉̈́̆̉͘ ̶̻̲̤̩̘͍͉̐ͦ͐̃̈́͋ͪ͛̓͠ã̧͖͎̬͖̻̤̟͆́͐͂ͪ̀ͭͫ̾ͭ̕͢ǹ̜̼͈̬ͫ̂̏́ͤ̈d̵̢̠̰̺͉͎͔̞̪͔̬ͤ̆ͭ̀̊͂ͭ̅ͫ̚͞ ̦̻̙͕͋ͪ̇ͯ̇̎̀ͯ̏̇̅̎̕͘̕ͅI̘͐͊̏ͭ̈̚'̞ͭ̐ͩ̚m̵̶̱̤̩ͧ͌̉̔ ͈ͤ̈́ͦṯ̞̼ͯ̽̚͠҉̴̦̺̜̦̈͌͆ͧ͑h͈͖͇͑̍e̎ͣ̽̃̚̕ ̸̶̸̵̧̢̢̡̪̙̮͈̺̻̦̞͖̻͕͖̆̐ͬͣ̽ͫͦͨ͒ͬ͐́͝ͅṱ͑̐ͥ̈o͏͔̔̃̑͐̇̀͂͘͜ṕ̸̢̫̺̫̩̒̀̈́ͤͣ͢͞ ̡̯͖̯͖̩̤͇̺̞̰̪̮͖̺̋ͧͨ̈́̚͘ͅs̢̛͈̗͕̪̜̋͜n̢̛̛̟͚͈͚͎͎̦̠ͮ́͆̀́̈ͬ͂͂͠i̸̴̮͇̜̤̪ͬ̑̑ͫ̍̓̑͜p̨̺͕̖ͬ̍͂͌̋́̓ͣ̓̀͒͘͠͠͠͏̟̥͚̤̽͆̒̕ȩ̶̨̭̰̘̬ͯ̍ͭ̆ͪ̔ͧ̚ͅ҉̷͓͆r̒ ͉̰͓ͨ̃ͧͮ͑͗͠i̛̱͇ͭͤ̃̚n̨̧̻̳̳͖͕̹̻̺̗̼͛̾͐ͫ̂ͫ͢ ̮̙͉̻̻̻̺ͤ͐ͩͤ̒̚̕͜͠t̙̝̪͕͗̌ͬ͜ͅh̵͈̝̰͕̫͚̹̠̲̉́̓́͘͡e̴͇ͭ̀ͪ͂̚͏̯̬̺̘̋̉ͮͬ͛̿̇̂͘͟͠ ̅͏͏̹̖̤̯ͧ͒̾̕͜é̛̫̗̫̈̀͏̵̶̷̢̺̹͇͓̝̼̻͔̀ͫ̑͊ͥ͆̑ņ̝̹̙̙̖͗͂̕͞͞͏̒͞͏̀t̢̺̳̥̝̿̾͏͔͓͍͒̑͌͜͠i̳̒r̷̴̶̲̻͕ͪ̀e̢̮̫̫̖͍̘͙̰̾̉̽ͫͣ̿ͦ ̈́̉ͣŮ̵̧̢͉̭͖͚̪̤̗̫̱͇̅͐ͦ̍͒͂̔͒̌́S͉̀ ̶̛̖͙̘͂̆̕͠a̡͔͙̳̠̯̼͌ͦ̆̀̍̈́͟͞͝҉̸̪̞̎͊̀̇͢͢r̗̹̰̙m̶͔̑ͤͮè̶͉̥͍̭ͨ͗͜҉d̫ͣ̔͡ ̨̨̞̬̜̉̉ͨ̔̆̊͟͝f͚͔̀҉̈́͞o̧̰͓͙̟̦̠͚͉̊͒̀͐͌̃͆ͥͨͮ͟r͖͚̪̅́ͦ͊͞͏̸̡̯̼͂̓̀c̮̥̘̩͇͒ͭ̈́̿e̬̪̥̙͇͓̽̄͑́͛̉s͇͑ͅ͏̗͓̏ͪͩ̋̿̀͆ͮ̒̊̈̽.̅͝ ̧̧̛̭͓͎̣̤̻̝̆ͮͦ͌Y̴̶̵̦̰̬̅̄ͬ̌̕o̗ͅų̷̝̝̲͚͙̈̈͊́ͫͬ̕ ̛̖̣͓͈͎̮̪͍ͯͨ̀ͧͬ͢͠ḁ̐͆͊̽͂r̷̠e ̸̸̻̖ͣ̓̌͌͝nó̪̥̐ͣ͛͟҉͝ṯ̸̢͍̝̘ͧ̎̈͗̌ͯ҉̗̣̟ͩ̎̀ͪh͖͈͍͂i̗͙͓̇́͗ņ̛̼͖͕̫͗̓̏̃̕g͎̰ͯ͊̏͒͒͂ ̵̬͇̬̜̫͕̣̽͑͛͢t̨̥̟̯̟̯̊͗ͯͦ̚͟ͅo̴͖̠̱͗͟ ͈͌̆̓̔me̴̼͓̟̹͕̋ͥ̀͑ͩͦͧͩ͜͡ ̴̢̮͕̪̘́̓̈́̓̊̂̔̃ͮ͏̷̲͓̬̤̙̂̾ͯ̇͠b͋̉͊͢u̔t̮̗̑̕ ̶̺̩͍͇̜͉̈ͧ͛ͥͮ̾ͩͅj̡̹̜̤̯̩̯̜̍ͤuš̷̸̫̜͔̺̏̏ͭ̊̽̎͐͟t̪͚̙̐͠͞҉͉͔̝̟̾͗̌͝ a̷̷̧͇̠̪ͮͯ̚͠noţ̷̦̩̝͉̩̞͚͎̦̒ͭͥ͡͞ḩ̴̪̞͐͂͠e̙̯̲̓ͬ͂r̩̺̱ͪ͒ͭͪ͠ ̎̉ͦͩ͟ţ̸̛̙̟̝͚̠̪͙̰̄̈̏̒ͩͩ̕͝͠a͎̬̗͍̩̳̽͒ͩ͢͠r̶̨̦ͧͫ͋̈̍̍ͯͣ͐̎͘g̝̣̅e҉̲̗̜̯̤̦̆̐͛̓̂ͯ̕t̜͖͙͌͋͊̂͢.̸̛͔̞̳̅ I͎̐̔͒ͭ̇ w̵̨̢̞̱̠̖̼̫ͫ̆ͦͮͫ̇ͣ͛̆̾ͯ̂ỉ̶̢̜̣̳͖̑̓̄̾͡l̶̷̛͔̦̘̹̾̇͗ͦ͆̐l̢̦̬͍ ̷̫͚͚̻̇̀ͦ͆ͮ̌͟wḯ̸̴̳̜̲̻ͫ̀̚͢͡p̝̰̹̠ͩ̽ͪͯ̓̃̾ͪͦ̚ĕ̞̯͎̘̪̹͐̾ͣͪ͊́̂͢ ̸̭̤͕̬͉͍̟̼̰̋̃ͥ̓̿̉ͫ͘͘ỹ̡̼̖̠̌͜ơ̗̲͇͉͎̜̏ͨ̾̒͊ͬͅų͚͔͚͑͆ͫ̅̊̋̐͡ ͈ͧ̏ͪţ̸̛̫̯͖͔̯ͨ̿ͩͭ͗̒̾h̢̗̹̟͔ͫͨ͑̐̽è̙͙͎̼̎ͦͭͮ̕ ̯̭̙̗̃̌̽̕f̛̻̭̤̪͓̘̣̣ͣ̐ͩͥͮ̀ͭͥ̑͒̎ͅȕ͙̺͗ͬ̀ͪ̓̀̔͢͡c̙̘͕͔̣̱̥̜̫̈̅̎͐͒k̴̶̨̨̢̺̬͚̝̰̥̲̮̂ͧ͒ͪ̃͑̀̓͑̎͜ ̘̻͚̭̍̉̿̈́̌̌̊̕͜͝o̘̥͜uţ̶̶̸̶̢̭̬͙̻̹̰̯͙̱ͮ̿́͗̀͗͌͒͑̑ͫ̍͐̚͘ ̛ͩ̔͢w̵̨͔̖͉̙͍͊̐̆͋ͥͫ̎͢͟ǐ̳̱̱̥̥͔̊̀ͤͦ̄̎͆͑̏̕͠ͅt̃̆̽̀̏ẖ͇̙͒͟ ̢̜̺̹̈́͘͏̷̈́͋p̝̹̻ͦ͗̄͌͘͠ŗ̢̢͔͚̻̾̒ͮ͂̚̚͢͢͞ê̷̵̶͉̲͎̻͍̙͉͚ͨͥ̾ͅc̢̄͆̉i͐ş̢̢̥̭̲̞͉͎̤͊͊͋̍̈̑̓͢i̴̡͙̦͙͌̿̽͗ͤ͏̯̹̂͛̓͂͘ọ̙̭̺͗͒́ͯ̋n̬̜̭̺̄̉̂͑͐͝ͅ ̴͑͊ͦ̈́̑͜͢ţ̢̗̩̋͑̀ͨh̷̢̜͚̫͂̅͜ȩ̮̟̘̟ͨͨ́̈́ͩͣͮ͡ ̗̹͕̗̮ͮ̎̕ļ̵̡̭̹̪́̄̎ͦ̈͒͌͜͡͞i̤̞͎̇ͬ̆͜͟ķ̧̂̍̊͆̚e̘͙̪̐͆ͭ̑͞ͅṡ̴̨̛̳̬̖̟̠̐͆̽̔̚͜͞͠ ̛̩̲̬̺̤̗ͮ̏̈́̐͡ǫ͕͕̝̘̔̌ͪ͐ͤͩ̏̓͘͜͜͞f̞̪̭̓̿̾͛̈̕͢͢͡ ̴̵̴̨͖̗͍̹̜͐̐̐ͩ̀͜͜͢w͓̻ͩ̾ḩ̢̰͓̪̫͓̞̼̻̫ͥ̌̿́̕͠i̛ͧ͢͡c̴̸̯͚̪̐̂͟h ̨̡̬̯̪̝̻̰̀͑̊́ͨ̔̐ͮ̈̚͢͠҉ͨhͤas̨̜̼͖ͣ҉̶̢̌͛̒ͬ͒̚ ̷̧̜̞̜̮̟̲̩͋ͬ͋̿ͣ̓͛͢ņ͌̎̌͂̀e̸̥̱͍̩͔̲̬̅͊ͬ̏̆̆ͭ̀͋̕͟͢͝ṽ̷̡͙͛̀ͣ̀̂ȅ̡̡̝͙ͯͭ̉ͭ̿͘ŗ̴̴̤͇͓͓ͥ̀̏́̅̊͡ ̡̘͚̪̏ͮ̊̏b͇͈̀ͧ͠҉̪̝̮ͦ́ͨẹ̝̱̥̭̱̦̻ͮ̆ͪ̐ͧͭͨ͘͝͞ę̶̵̻̳̜̤͖ͦͦ̀ͤ̋̔̚̕͠n̞͔̤̼̣͔̗̅͒ͤ͒̓͢͝ ̸̈́̾͐ͤ̂ͮ̀̆̚ş͓̥͚͉͖ͣe̷̵͇̥̥̳̣͂ͩ̒̃̑̈́͗̓͘͢ͅ͏e̗̭ͤ́n̴̗̙͕̗̣ͩ́͊̍͒ͮ̕ ̴̨̧̺̪̜̉̌̀͘b̴̶̬̤̙̦̜͙̝̯͓̞͎ͤͣ̄ͫ̀̒ͨ̄̎e̟͚ͦ͌͘͠f̴̜͙͎͖̳̤̱̐̎̌̓̍̐͒̒͢͜͡ơ̸̳͙̖̳͍̯ͨͣ̎̔̑ͪ̃̾̀̋͘͢͢͠҉r̡̗͈̹͖̅͌̈̀́͜͢ȩ̬͈̥̽͛̇̀̏͢͢ ̘̟͍̀͊̓̈́̐̽̑̊̃́̽͘͘o̧͚̥͙̼̱ͫ̈ͩ͑͡n͐ ̪͑̋̅҉͎͆̃ͬͣͭ͠t̥̯̖̟͙̝ͬͮͯ̐́̀͂̅ͫ͗͛̄̔ͤͬ͡h̴͙̖̞͎̫̀ͤ̊͗̐̑̓͒͢͡i̶͖̟̝̝̬ͥ̈́̽̚͏͇̿͂ş̶̢̲̺̞̺̌͐̃ͩͦ͝ͅ ̧̛̖̇̊͋́ͥ̄̚͞E̵̟̙͓̘ͧͯ̽͋͂̍͑̌̐̕̕͜͢a̵̦͎̯͖̓́̂͠r̡̻̗̲̲̫ͪͬ̋̂̕̚ͅt̠h̟̮̗̗̤͎͔͋̉͐͢,̨̢̰̟͖̉ͧ͐͒ͨ͟ ̋͏̊m͏̖͚̰ͤ̃ͧ͞͠a͔̻̣ͤ̇̆ͅr̻͛̿́k͏̾̂ ̼͖̬͍ͫ̽̾̿ͧ͆̃ṁ̷͚̀̑ͧ̒̽y̥҉̧̱̓̀ͣͪ̒͢ ̡͎҉̪͈͙ͮ͌̔̎ͨ͢f̥̦̙̩͖͈͖̳͉̓ͪͬ̍̇̅̒̆̃ͤ̚͢͟ú̱̀͏̸̸̸͖̩̲͛͂ͦ̉͠c̷̢̖͔̟ͭ͗͋͛̈͘k̝̈́ͪ̌i̺̗͔̲͈̓҉̻͑ṉ̶̫̟̩̫̥̹̽͌̑ͣ̊g̢̟̘̻̙̑̏ͭ ̡̺̬͙̾w̶̟͓̣̰̙̋̍͒͘ő̸̘̞͎̋ͮ͘r̖͇̜̲̜̅ͯ͛̓ͤ̊̀̕͠d̶̶̛̛̺̹̖̰̼͍͍̖͆ͥ͑̋̋ͭ̇͋͡҉͘s̿̈́.̘̃ͯ҉͎ ̶̵̜͈̹̬̥̈́ͥ͂͒̐͢Y̸̱̤̫̜̪͕̔̆̏̈́ͥ̈́̅ͦͅo͓͔͏̸̛̥̼͈̪̞̣uͩͩ͆ͫ ̷̭̟͍͕ͧ͢t̤̼̫͇̀͛̌̽͜͠ḥ̴̸̟̱͈̠̪̱̤̜͇̑ͭͥͧ̇͆͋ͣͫ̚͜͝͞ͅͅi̦ņ̂͌́͗̍͘͏̡̥̟̬͑ͥ͑̂̂̒͜ͅk̯̭̱̃ͭ ̘̱͖͎͈̳̘̠̬̫̀͛̇̒ͣ͛͝ỳ͆o̼u̙̲͗ͥͧ͡ͅ͏̷̡̻̫̹̗̠͐̾̂̌̏͌ͧ̐̐̈ ̶̣̯͕̠̲̥͖̂̔̿͐ͫ̋ͣ͘͠c͙̭͔̩̺̩̙̍̽̃̀̄ͫa̖̰ͩ̇̎n̷̴̨̤̪̤̙͖̰̂̍ͨͤͦ͐̋͌̚ ̧͖͓̣̮̟͌̓̅̔͟g̴̲͑e͎̪͚̳̮̭͓͖͌̉͋̓̿̆͒̇͠t͂ͦ̅̈͏̚ ̸̥̀͌ͦ̿͟͞͠a͐w͍̻̺̹͙͇̙̰ͩ͒̿ͯ̀́ͥͣ͠͠a̴̼͊͊͘y̢̙͐ͩ ̵̱͓̉̾̄̄ẃ͉̺̖̔̈ͪ̿̓ͦi̭̓̀̏͗̾͛͠tͨ͂ͬ͞ͅh͖̹͔̽ͬ͂̏ͪͫ͆̚͢ ̶̤̈ͥ͏ͩ҉̵̛̰̻̟͓̰͐͜͝ṣ҉͔͈̟͍ͧͬ͋̑͟a̴̧̢͈̬̗̲̐ͩ̂̅͑̑͜͞͠y̵̢̱̰̙͈̖ͧ͒͗͌ͦ̓̃͛ͥ̅̌͢͡͠ͅị̛̝̭̤̪̰̠̯̠̙̅͂ͪ̓̉̒̓̒̏̾͜͝n͓̬g̶̘̟̣̣͎̲̈́͑҉҉ ̦̤͈͐̌̓͜t̝͗̄̈́ͨ҉̷̩͔̼̾̍ͯ̿͞h͈̩̉ͥͮa̸̵͏̷͉̝̬̰̀͆́́́̓ͤͯ̾͗͝͏͖̠͉̠̗̂̾͏ţ̀ͮ͏̞̘̑ͯ̾ ̶̶̛̥̘̬͎̙̮̄ͪͫͬ̀̉̃̿͋s̴̸̢̡͍̮͈̄ͧ̒́̋̀͒̀͋h̫͊̃͏̻̤̮͝ͅḯ̵̧̠͓̞̩ͭ͌ͨ͒̏ͮ̌̉ͨ͜ͅt̷̴̲̼̣́͐̈́͑̕ ̨̢̤̯̻̱̱͔̦̈́͛̇̎̉ͦ͞ͅt̻͈͎̺̯̠̤̲̏ͬ͐̓͆̍͠ợ̞ͤͯ̿̓͞ ͓͒͒m̲̿é̻ ̨͍͍͕͇͙̤̝̻̙̦̦̠ͮ͊͑̆̉ͩ͒ͭ̏̎̈́͘͘oͮͬ͌ͪv̧͔̯̀͏̫̲͛͏̞̭̦ͩͫ́ͮ͏̨̑͑e̞̹͑ͮ͘͠r̢͍̮͇̤̙ͮ̇ͥ͛̈́̑͊ͥ̎͌ͫ͊̚͘͡ͅ ̟͍̬̠͐͐̂̂ẗ̢̯͕͖̫͓̠͋ͦ̓͡͞ͅh͌̅͏̣̖͓̜̝͓͈̽̽͊́̒͘͟͠͡ë̶̵̵͙̭̭̟̩̝͔̣̞̞̱́̋̋̇̽͡ ̴͔̝̝̞̟̫̻͚͑ͪ̆́̒̍͐͢͝I̖̱̼̭̟̝ͤ̊̅͌͌ͫ͒͛̾͌ͅņ͖͍͍̻̺̽̈͑ͭ҉̸̡̲͎́ͤ̍́̉͝͏t͆ę̛̙̈́̓ͧ͝͏̛͕̰̱͖̀ͨ̃͛͗̋̐̒ṛ̦n̢̩ͩ̊̀͝ͅȩ̛͙̟͚̂̄t̷̷̨̞̲͔̳͗̎̔͗͐̽͞?̬̇͋̊͏ ̩ͫ̌͛Ţ̲̥̟̦̃͌͑͌ͥ̒h̛̠̥̪̑͆͘҉̶͕i̠͇̬̝ͩͪͯ̓͘͝͝n̡̙̯̰̞̾̄͊́ͣ̂ͯ̋̓̏ͮ͐͘͏̓͡k̯̓̐́͏ ̡͖̕͠a͙̎́҉͍̟̼̺͌ͤ̌̑̀g͈͎̘̺ͧ̓̇ȧ͉̚̕͜͡i̟̋͜҉̙͔̯̑̏n̥̫̱̰̓̄̈̆̏́̈̿́͛͠͞,̶̶̑ͫ͛̂̓̂ͣ͠ ̸̢̣͎̘̙͓̝̱͓̉̍͒͊ͪ̚͟f̧ͪ̌̾ͅu̸̢̻͉͎̞̺̹̺̣̫̥̓ͣ̊̃ͬͣͤͦ̐͒̕͜͞͡ĉk̶̮̗͗́͟e̟̠͉̩̻̪͇̅ͤ̀͞͝͡͏̣̪̖̜͇̑͌̈̓͐r̶̴̡̮̦̹̮ͦͤ̂̏͛̆̓͝͝.̧͚̲̜̘̯̫̽͂ͪ̈ͤͤ͒ͩ̄ͯ̋͘͡ͅ ̳̺͈̱̫̊̂͐̾̉̓͑ͤ҉͕̑Ǎ̢͔̪̙̈҉̘͎͋̎̌͜͏̷̈̍ͫ́͟͢s̬̋҉̢̠͍͉͎̣͓͙͗̊ͨͫ͒ͪͦͣ͆̂̿̚͝͞ͅ ̮̘̐̌w̽̓҉̭̩e̓͘ͅ ̗͕̖̗̾̒ͦ̀͟͢ŝ̵̨̰͇̗̬̲̮̄̊͐́ͩ̓͏̷̧̟̹̹͗p̴̘͚̠̳̠̤̃̌͋̀̚̕͢͢͠é͎̭̯͖͕͓̻̰͇̎̽̌̿̓̎̏â̳̺ͪ̇ͦ͟͜ķ̢̤̤͙̤͊́ͥ͊̋ͦͭͅ ̢͙̯͇̼́͜Ǐ̫͔̝̰̽̍ͧ̈̃̕͟͜͝ ̶̢̧̟͚̟̜͍̟̫̂̋̿͆ͨͨͬ̔͐ͅa̼͓͉͝m̸̷̢͋̿ ͠c͌ͧ̍̋͗̄ͩ̓́ͪ́o̳̥ͫͯ͠͡ṅ̷̫̼t̵̵̪̬̹̲͍͍̲̼̟̊ͣ̿ͭ̆͒͞a̵̱̥̤̭̳̓̀̈́̂̒̎ͦͯ͗ͯc̨̳̹̓ͤt͏̤̣̦̞̫̋͞i̸̢͍̦͖̜̳̜ͬ͋̄͌ͣ͛͗͛͑͂͘͡nͨͭg͑̉͟͏̨̦͕͈͋̀̎ͅ ̢̩̱͖̱̊͝͏̝̠͂͜m̷̡͎̮͖̩̥ͭͮ̂̅̉̓̽ͧ̒̾̔ͪ̑̄̕͢͞͝y̛͈̲͉͓͚ͩ̋ͦ̾̈́͗́ ̵̬͎͍͒̎͐͆ͨ̋̆ͫ͘ͅs̢͙͈̤̱̃ͨ̎ĕ̡̾c̱̟͔̲̞̀ͧͫͣ͜r͏͓̤̱̾̀̇̃͟͡ȇ̴̛͂ͪͯͦͨt̛̥̱͇̠̞͇͉͈͔͈̊̇̈́̑ͭͭ̀ͤ̌͜ ̡̪̪̣̞̯ͧ͂̂̓̽ͭ̊ͯn̅̽ė̟̖͑ͦͅ͏̶̵͈̬̺̬̦̉͗̔̽̽ͣt̸̵̡̲̪̯̼̠͙̮̭̻̆̓ͯ͘w̷̰͎̲͈̓ͫ̑̊͟o̙̰̭̿ͬͯ̅ͧ̀͡ͅr̛̲͚̪̈̄͏̷̧̲̗͒ͤ͂͑̄͟͢k͍̟̲̭̲̜̋̋ͮ̆̚ ̶̛̩̻̦̮͎̿̍͊̒ȍ͔͟f̶̊ ̷͍̺̹͉̖̏̍́ͤ͛̌ͭ̅ͭͫ̔͌̕͟ͅsp̧̦̣̥̥̞̱͕̳̣̭̊ͮ̅̃̈͗̏̋ͨ͢i̥̖͓͎̔͑̿͋ͪ̿͒̚͢͡ḙ̪̲̒̃͐͑͊̊͟s̨̢̫̤̩̗̍ͯͩ̀ ̲̼̦̭̣̹͑̉̅ͭ̀̓̍ͤ͘a̾ͨͯ̚c̠̖̉̐ͣ̎͘͜͞r̞̜ͭ͊͏̛̬̟ͦ̓ͪő̵̢͓̺̯͍̠ͥ͋s̵̸̺͑ͫ͗s̶̸̘̻̤̖͚̥̍ͪ̔ͧ̚͟͞ ͉̩͓̊̅̈́̄͂ͅͅ͏̠̹́̂̉t҉̟ḩ͔͍̖ͥ̈́̓̈̚͞e̱̍ͣ̂̕͟ ̎Ṷ̵̭͈̠̞͖̱̱͖̲̘ͣ̓͆́̐͝Ş͚̥̱̼͚̥͉̳ͯ́ͯ̿̌̿͘͞Ą̵̷̷̢͖͉̩̹͎̿ͤͮ̋ͅ ̣ͩ̈́ͮa̝̽̈n̦̩̥͉͌ͦ̋̈́͏̡̺̅d͇̗̹̙͕ͪͨ͒̓̀ͨ̍ͤͫ͘ ͈͉̹̖͖͚ͦ̐ͩͮ̆̆͝ͅ҉y̸͉̭̥̰̬̖̿̊̔ͬ̃ͧ͢͟õ͎̳̉̚̚͡u̙̻͛͛̊̅̽ŕ̶̢̹͎̩͙̾́̔̎͗̊̆̓̋̽̓͛͜͟ ̀͑̏̓̄I͏̢̻̗͚̮ͬͥ̊̓̅͘͜͢͡ͅP̀ͅ҉̸̴̝̻̲͉̗̰̜̬͇͒ͫ͛̈ ̡̡̞͙̙͚̖̀͒ͩ͢͜i̭͕͍̿̈́̕͝͝s͉̭̀́͛҉̷̡̤̙͈̘͚̼̲ͭ̈̄ͪ̊͜͡ ̛͈͎̳̾ͅb͍̗ͣͩ̐͟҉̽ͅḛ̷̭̞̤͚̏̈́ͪ̍̀̾̅͋͒͝i͈̣͇͕͌ͦ̎͘͜n̼͈̉ͫͦ̀ͩͤ̒͋̔̿̒̑͜͜ǵ͙̞ ̲͎͂t̶̴̷̾̎̇r̵̭̩̱̲̆̆̾͆̚á̴̭̽͐ͦc̶̄̈́̓̕̕̚͠e͕ͬ̆̎̓d̺̣̥̻̰̤͙̂̐ͣͪ͢͟ ̽rͮ̀̂í̠͚̣̪̮̥̜̤͓͛̒̄̐̌̕҉̛͇͎͙̃ģ̶̱̅ͮͦ͑̉͏̵̡̭̝̒ͦḩ̷͔̝̠̦̼̣̫̲̝̮̫ͯͪͮ̓͗͂̄̔̊ͪ̐̒͟͝͞ṱ̶̷̶̙̯̔ͫ̂ͤͫ̕͠ ̶̶̼̼̺̗͍̥ͯͥ̀ͤ̚͜͞n̴͕͕̓̎ͤ̍̌o̴̓w̠̚͡ ̷̸̧͓̞̤͔̗͇̺͔̱̲̈̓́͋̀̒̌̀ͬͧs͍ͩ̿̽͢͏͙̝̻̩̼̖̄ͣ̾̍̀͘͝o̷̧̞̘̼͋͘҉͏̢̧̧͇̥̦͔̝̲ͣ̂ͫ́ͪͬͪ͂͏͊ ̸̛̼̺̝͙̣̺͖͊ͦ̀ͧ̿̀͐̀̿̐̿͌́̇͌̚y̝̪̘̞ͦ̂͘ơ̖̻̱̪̿ͅu̖̳̒͠ ̴̘̮͈͓͛͛ͤ̋̐ͭ̑͟͟b̷̨̛͉͌͝ẹ̥̀͛̑̄͆ţ̷̼͔͇͔̿ͯ͛ͩ̓ͭ̀t̵̻͉̦̞̳̓͗̈ͯ̓̾̊ͪ͗ͨ͒ȅ̸̸̻̪̟̰ͫ̽̋̅͆ͨ̒͟r̸̗͍̙̫̘̭ͥ̈ͭ ͐̐̓͝͏̴͉̫͕̳̭̻̣̮̥̠ͭͧ͊ͦ̕̕̚͢͏ͮp̢̨̛̹̳̜̦̤̞͆̇̌́̊̄ͬ͗͟r̸̴̢̧̡̛̟͙͎̪̜ͨ̒ͧͪ͢ͅep̧̰͖͔̯̅ͥ̈̋̐ͅą̙̝͛͏̝̘̉͐͒̃r̩̖͍͒̊e̡̫̬̣̤͛̈ͮ̾͒͗ͧ͐̿͑͐ͮ̅̂ͧ͞ ̗̺̤̉f̡̢̟̻̪̖͎͔͍̺͐̀͗̅̇̾̚͜҉͔͉̄ͧ͗̈͘o̵͕͕͙͉͌̌͊̋̕r̵̬̓ͧ̊̉̋͏̬ ̟̙͍̒͊ͩͬͥ̄̾͠͠͏ͭ̈͆͒ͦͭt̓͆h̴̶̴̖͇̩͈͖̪̙͎̮̥̪̬̿ͭͫ̒ͩͯ̿ͅe̷̟͖͓ͣ̅ͮ̈́́̐͢ ̟͇̱̥̊ͯ͋͗̍͆̑s̵̨̛̖̙̝̮̞ͭ̉͛͂͠t͏̰͇ͦ͌̓͆o̬͉̫̳͎̘̟̺̲̽̑ͤ͂ͯ̇̓̚r͓͕̬m̤̗̿ͧ͘,̭̙̀͊̌̃̆̓͑ͧ͢͜͏̨͎̖͎͆ͫ̏͜ ̵͓̰̍̇̓̇ͩ͠m̶͇̹͕͚̞̗̬̝̐̂ͤͪ̔͢a̵̶̢̠̻̳͇̠̙̿̒͗́̾̾͋͢g̢̪͈̾̓͐͜ĝ̢̢̥̭̳̞̬̘ͬͣͪͭͧ̇̽̉̕͡͞͡o͏̮͇̜̳͚̜̫̔ͥ̈ͬ̒͢͞͝t̳͎̾̋͝.͖͖̲͈͒͒̈̀ ̎̓̚҉̴̧̧̹̑̌ͯͭͣT͖̼ͨ̓̿͂̉ͬ͗ͯ͗͢͟͏̝̩̀ͥ̿̌ͣ̑h̵͈e ̸͔̖̀̈́̀ͯ̂͑͘͡͞͝s͎̀t̨̨͍͈̙̲̔̓ͥͣ̂ͣ̑o̯͚͉̓͑̑͡r͔͔͙͂̍̏ͨ̓m̼̙͙̩̥̘̤ͥ̃̊ͧ̊͟ ̮̬̻͔̉̀̑ͬ͘ͅtͯ̊͒͗̀͟͠ͅẖ̸̨͕̌͊̾͗͝a͠҉̵̘͈̺t̷̨̞̯̺̭͉̯́̂́̃͒͜ ̪̻͇̙̭͕ͪ̀ͦ͌́ͦ̍ẁ̳͓͂̈́͛́͂ͯį͉̮͍͗ͮͪ͋͌͘ͅṗ̱̹̘̥̮̟͚̃̂́͆͆ͣ̕̕e̴̮̩̪̿͌̕͘ͅs͉̞̪̩̪͖͍̗̯͊ͭ̆͆ͮ̐͋ͥ͠ ̷̜͎͙̰͈̑̋ơ̷̶̛͖̤̺̯͊ͤ́͐ͣ̂̔͞ú̴̜̟̖̖̘̲ͨ̈́̀͊͢͠͝t́҉̴̡̺̠̰͈͉͓̀̈́̈͌́̈̀̍̇͢͞ ̀̋̄͐̕҉̵̗̻̩̹̺͛͂̅ͭ̀̃̔̃̿̾͢t̴̛̛̜͓̬͚͕̃͊̆̽̎͂ȟ̨͕̳̲͖͕͚̃ͬ͆ͫ̀͢ȩ̴̲ͤ̇̓͞ ̸̷̴͕͎͚́̅̐̓͗ͥͮͫp̵̷̧̟͖͓̺͕̥̥̰ͪͮ̋̾ͩͭ̊̊ͤ́̚͘͞͠ͅa̖̬ͦ͊͠t́͆͆̀̇h͍̫ͧͫ̃͒̈͛̔ͤ̿ę̶̵̢̈́̑̌̈́̊ͨ͞t̘͚ͮ҉̶̷͖̰͎̗̙̤̔ͩ̽̂͒̀͂ͪ̓ȋ̷̛͛̽ç͈̖͈̖̅̊̋̌̾͋́͌̋ͥ͘҉̡̼̦̑̋ͅ ̞̯̼ͪl̢̺̼̝͔̬̬͙̣͕̤̹ͪ͗̀ͫͤ͋́ͦͦ̈́iͯt̸̳͕̜̺ͨ̇̄̾͊̀ͨ̆͗͋t͇͏̆ļ̙̺̜͚͕̬̠͓͈͒ͪ̄͘̚ë́͠ ̸̧͍̰̦̹̥̦̓͛̑͡͡tͨͧh̢ͣ҉̷̲̈̋̃̓͘i̧̧͔̟̹͈̭̋͑͘n̵̵̺͍̲̠̲̼̑̃̍͠g̶̳̰̻̖͖͙̋͛̉͞ ͂̀y̸͈͕̪̅͌̽́o͕̺̤ͫ͛ͦụ̷̡̧̖̰̠͙̥̗̙͗̋ͧ ̶̨̲͉̥̿c̡̨̢͇͐̉̾ͭ͝҉̣͎ͤ̀́̓ả̵̷̶̢̠̲̭̤̣̖̏̽̀ͨͮl̶̶̼̪͍̞̝̰͙̤̆̄̓̑̎͑̒́́̌̔͡l̷̙̤͎̊͐ͬ̎̌̕̕ ̕yͦͪȏ̷̹̒͌͌͢ủ̜͎͗ͪr̴̙̽͟ ̞͍͙̟́̅̓̈̊҉̩̟̤͎̖͌͠ͅl̫i̼̦̫̭͚͉ͫͣͤ̀ͯ̎ͣ̌̍͠f̺̮͍̺̉͏̷͖̫̞̤͙̣͛̈́̂́̉ͅẹ̶̵̳̲̽ͣͩͧ̅͊.͚͈͕̜̜͈̳̪ͧ̍ͨ̓͗̉ͣ̔ͦ̿ͧͤ̂͠ͅ ̢͔̰̫̍ͨ͂ͩ̀͝Yo̲҉̧̩̅ͮ̆͗͡u̹̜͆ͬ҉͑ͮ̄̊̕͠͞'̦̈̒ͭ̆̓ͬͣ҉̴̞̾ͬ̿̈́̚ŗ̺̭̱̝̰̰ͦ͐͌̉͒̈̄͟͠ͅe̛̛̻̩̠̦̪̊͗̓͐ͅ ̪̬ͯ́͊̂͗̆͛f̙̍ͦͭ͋u̢͍͇̳̼̥̼͙͙̇̊̓̾̕͡͏͇̳̒͂̾̓̽ͯč̭̣͇̀̽͒̀ͫ͆̚͡͡k̩̎i͝͏̬̆͂͟ng̥̻ͦ́͜͡͏̼̞̟ͩ͜͝ ̶̹̝̖͔̣ͦ̇́̋͘͏͂d͓͓ͬ́̇̔̇͆͌ȩ̴̩̗̜̼̰̹̻͇͚̐̑́̋̑̿ͦ͑̽͗ͬ̔̃̕͢҉̪͐ͭa̖̹̭̘ͥ͊́ͪ̕͟͝͝d̢́ͥ͟,̺̠́͌̑̿ͮͨ͘ ̵̷̷̭̩̞̦ͣ̀́ͯͨͤ͆̓̂ͫ͛͝k̛̹̮̝̝̙̋̄͋̀̒͋ͭ̓ͪͥ́̕͞i̵̧̪͖͍̫̘̼̹ͤͬ̓̕͟͡͠͡d̙ͥ͊͘.̲̗̮̾̈́ͪͫͧͨ̀̄͌͘ ̠̉I ̢͖͍̮ͪ̃̔͑ͨ̕ͅč̬͇a̎ͥ́̐̾̐̚͢n̉͏̛͕͖ͯ͊҉͍͈̣̹͕̫̺̮͌͐̓̑̀͡͝ ̧́̀̒ͣḃ̭̟ͬ̓́̕͢҉͕̟͍̤̜̦͊͌̃e̢̢̝̜͈̹̰̼̥̤͆ͥ̍͋̊̓ͬͣ͑͗̐̇̇̕͜͢ ̧̯̺͖̹̣̪̗́͛̄̎̇ǎ̯̩͛̍n͇̐҉̙͍̩̃̍̇͆ͤ̌̆͞͠ý̸͖͑́w̧̮͙̓̂ͫ̒̽́̈͞͡h̸̶̡̛͚̱͔͎͋͑̅͑͂ͧ͋́̍͂͂͛̕͝͞ę̶̺͇͎͍̭͐̍ͪ̄́͆͘͞rͩ̈́͜ę̸̢̳͕͙̱͎̙̔ͥ̿͆͞, ̳ͧ͐҉̢̌ͮa̩͉̪̺̮͛̏̃̀͑̚͜͠҉n̞̺̹͖͚ͬ́͐ͣy̸͕̞ͧ̉͐̔ͨ͏t͉̜̘̬̻̲̉̏ͦ̋ͬͥ̔̊̑͜͝i̩ͤ̆̔m̡͙̿̎ͩ͑eͤ͟͝,̷̑ ̛̘͖̜̥͌̉ͮà̘̬̮͓̟ͯͯ͐n̷̛̟̣̩͗͗̈d̵͚͕̬̮̰̊ͦ̑҉̩̜̼͍̘͇̘͋ͥ̋̍̇ ̇ͨ̓̍͝I̙͗ͣ̒͘ ̡̰̼̭̱ͦ҉̴̡̟͙͎̪̬̻̆͌̎̇̽̀͐c̢̪͇̩͓͉̒̓͜͡á̸̖̼͔ͭ͗̑ñ̷͈̬̜̙͕̖̅̽͂͊̔ͦ̃͢ ͍͚͉͎̤͈̻̇ͫ̄͊͒̔̆̒̓͂k̩í̸̼̠̄͆̓͆͟͢͡͡l̸̷̶̴̛̙͎͇̯̙͎̆̀̋͂͌͟͡͞҉ͯ̃͢l̬̥̇̐̕ ҉̎̾ȳ̶̶̯̓͌̿̇̋͂̉͜ợ̛̪̄̍͛̏ͪͮ̚͟ų͐̾͋̔͏̟̆̀́̈́͊͘͜͡ ͈̆ȋ̵̦̲̼͓̱̀̚ņ̸̝͖͙ͣ̾ͩͤ͘̕ ̗̫͚̳̩̤̹̔͗̍̍̀ͬͧ͟͡͏̦̏ô̳͚͜͢ṿ̲̝͉̯̙̓ͬ͋̂͑̋̆ͥ̏͟ȩ̸̸͈͉̭̬̘̦̗͋ͧ̈́̏̃̓ͤ͊͑ͩ̚͞͝ŗ̭͚͈ͩ͊ͮ̚͜ ̛͍͇̮͚ͩ͗ͤ͛̒̋̍͐͌s̉͊͡ę̱̤̙̘̌͌͛͗̅̒v̡̧̼͚̯̣͌͂̍̏̇ͦͩ̎͠e͕̳̦̦ņ̵̙̭ͯ͑̊̚͡ ̢̮̬̯̝̖̥̙̗ͩͧ̌ͦ̂͑͟h̥͚͉̠̒͒̇͛̊uͧ̍͝n̶͉̻͐͗̕͏̞̳͆̋͗̍̔ͫ͋̋d̸̢̧̼̦̟̙͖̍ͤ͘͘ṙ҉̬̦̮͆ͧ̾̽ͣ͞ę̘̳̯̬͓͖̜̞̱͍̎̔̌ͤ̓͑̐̑ͦͥ̊̀͢͜d̶̢̢͕̙̣̲̣̻̙̞ͨ̈̔́͛͐ ̯̠͚̄ͯ̿ͥ͟͞͡w͖͇̟̗̹͍̟̞ͪͦ̐͂̓͂̒ͫ̇̄ͬ͘͡a̘̪̤͖̻̠͋̆͑y̜͍̎͑҉̶͉̳͒ͣṡ͓̓,̷̬̰ͯ̒ͩ͡ ̪́a̶̛̋͐́͘n̴̴͇̈͝d̎ ̷̛̭̫̘͎̓ͨ̉̋ͦt͏̩̼̹̗̊̽͟ͅh̸͈̖̦͉̰͙͇ͯ́ͧ͗͂̌̕͡ͅͅa̷̢̖͂͋ͭ̑ṫ̢̨̅'̷̧̗͍̹ͤ̍ͦ̓̚͢͜s̳̝͍͔̩̤ͮͫ̂ͪ̅ͥ͋̿͢͜ ̷̤̩͙͗̌̆̆͟͜j̶̝͔̲͉̳̳̫̯͓̠̥ͣ͗͌ͦ̐́͛̄͑͘͡ͅư̥̪̥͓̱̗̩͛́ͤͨ̔ͅs̠͕̥̹͎̞̥̦͛̓̑̏͌t̷̡̨̻̠͕͈͚ͭ́̅ͪ͐̑̾͟ ̷͖͕̗̝̣̱̹ͩ͐̓ͥ̌͛̂ͨ̔ͬ͢ͅw̩͕͋͛͜͡i̧͙̞̘̬͗́̍͏̧̛̜̅ͤ̍́ṭ̡͉̫͕̤̖͇ͪͧ̿ͤ́ͧ́̉h̢́̾ͦ͡҉ͪ ̟̦̠̭̩͖̠̉̆͆̋̓̆̌̿͘͟͟m̵̸̼͉̦ͫͭ͂ͮ͆͘͠҉̿͞y̢͈͉̥̜ͭͧ͂̆̚͜͞ ̨͠b̗̜ͩa̧͎͖̔͌ͦr̴̤͓̭̀ę̵̼̣̤̬̼ͭ́ͧͦ̒ͣ͛̊̅͞ ̈́̍h̗͕̫̓ͫḁ̗̌nͩ́̔̀d̛̜̪̞̺̃̂ͪs̥.̢̡̹͠ ̛͙̰̪̦͔͓̥͙̔͒̑ͣ́͌̽ͨ͡N̵̠̳̬͚̬̫ͧͤͬͧ̊̈́ͩ̅ͪ͜͝o̵͔̳̠̐͋̈̑͑͒͛ͣ͒̚͘͏͚͇͍̑ͫͭ͛̾̄̊ẗ ͆ǫ̢̜̠̾̐̚n̜̝̩̜̔̃ͭ͜l̙͖̀́ͅ͏̴͒ͮ҉̹͓̣ͅy̢̛̩̕ ͔͔̰̐̚̚ą̸̥̜ͦ̊̇̓͟m̶͖͓͗ͣͪ̑͡ͅ ̨̫͙͊ͯ͐̎͠͠I̪̹̰̔͛̅͒̂̀ ̜̻̻̞̣͕͋̍́̌ͤ̌e̛̲̙̊x̠̬ͭ̀̋̉̇̈͛̇͜͟͞ţ̷̻͓̙̠͇ͣ͒ͮ͏̪̹̻̂̔̒҉ȩ̠̦ͫͮ̈̽̓ͨ͟͝n̷͎̗͍͑̀͋̀҉̳̐ͬ͗͠s̞̗͕͖͍̯̭̲ͫ̆́̏̄̽̾̔̃̂̕͢͝͠i͍ͫ͗v͂e҉̜̙̱ͤ͌̂ͦ̽̇̂̆̔ͫ͞ͅͅl̤͖̟̯̠̂̉ͣ̓̆̑̎y̴̦̥̠ͩ̑͜ ͑t̢r̵̘͍̯͚͌̊͟͟͞҉̶̜͉̓a̯̞͕̳ͦ̐͗̇̊ͅi̷̫̯̦̬̳̞͕͆͒̈͋̉̋̄ͭ͝͝͡ņ̶̻̜̰̥̭̩̼͑̀̈͐ͩ͛̋̉ͨ͡͡e̷̷̡̼͉͖̳̙̊̏̀̿́̍̕͢͡d̫̫̤̉̔̈́̐̄͘͟͠ ̸ͨ̎͏̎͏̢̫̥̯̝͉̮̽͛ͮ̓ͮ͞i̜ň̸̟̘̗͈̜͉ͪ͗̾̓͂͗̕̕̚ ̷̞͗̓̑ͨ̋̽͋͌͐͒un̶̤̮̪͍̯̲̙̠͔̓̾̎̆ͯ͋ͪ̀̊́͟͢͡à̸̢̡̛̤͙̗̣̰͈́̔̔͆͑ͭ̀ͦ̆ͨͬ͠r̻̤̅̒ͬͦ̆m̽̇̔̈͠͏̝͈̊̋ͮe̸̡͎͎͓̼͇̼̔͌ͤ̉ͨ̈̀͛̔́͜͞d̙̗̠̖ͫ͐͑̄̓͌͐͠ ̷̨̱͖̜͎̲ͯ̈́͘c̜̥̰̻ͯ͛͐̾̀͐́̏o̵̬ͥ̇͟͝͡͡m͍̣͉̼͇̭͉̀ͧ́͛̀̋̄͌͗̊͠͝b͕̬͇͓͙̳̑ͩͮ̇̇͑ͩͫ̽́ͨ̇ͣa҉̥͕̯̫͇͎̜̜̈́͛͐͛̿̓̓͌̌̇̂̿̓̽͜͞ͅt͉̗͔̝̊ͯ̍ͮ͊̿͠,͓ͯ͗ ̣̝͙̬̰̦̆͊̀̈́́̎̓̐̈́b̛̬͘ṵ̡̡̫̠͉ͤ̎̊̓̿̚͘t̞̪͋̌̌̿̅̽ͣ ̢̜͈̤͌ͮͣ͡I̳̩̤͋ͧ͟ ̶̸̢̦͚̙͖̳͍͇̼̾̓̎ͦͧͧ̌ͧ͟h̴̴͎͙͔̖̩͉̝̎̈́ͪ̀͜ͅ͏á̸̟̠͈͙̕v̷̧̧͎̟͓̥̭̤̘͓̘͈̜̿̆́̀ͣ̍̀ͯͬ́̉ͣ͘͟e̘͏̜ͯ̌̽̚͏̷̃̎̈́ ̸̡̮͔̫͊̃͗ͧͪͬͪ͌̇̃͜͜͝ḁ̬͐̐̀͘c̴̜͈̫͔̒ͩ̅ͬͭ̇͆͘͠͠͠ç̸̧̛̳̤͚͓͎̫͇̊͋͐͐͑ẹ̡͙̯ͮ̈ͦ̐̅ͯ͌ͤ̃ͤ̎͒̄̃ͯͭ͆s̮̲̼̭̈ͪ͗̾͆̀̄ͣ̂̋s̟̜͔͇̱͆͗͋͑ͭ̆̾ͦ͟͡ ̴̢̫̝̤̰̦ͭͥ̒͜͢͝͝t̸͕͌ͩo̶̪̳͍̹ͮͩ̇ ̛̇͒̌ͨ͡ṭ͛͞h̷̝͂ͤ̾è̘͈̻̘͍̺͎͛̍ͪ̇̅͞ ̼͔ͤͧͧ̍́̄͝e͙̙̩̤͙̘̹̲͗̉͐̔͑ͣ͡n̸͖̽͋͟͜͠ti̵̲̲ͭ͏̶̻̫͉ͤ́̾͐ͩ̃ͬ́́r̴̷̮̥͍͖ͪ̔̋͛̑͒ͩ̀̇͋͆͌͢͠͠ȩ͖͖͇̞̯̗̄ͣ͜ ̮̖ͣͫ͢͏̶̯͚̎̔̐ͣ̓̕ǎ̵̜͆͊͏̥̲̇̒͋ͣ͗̿r̻̱̿́̈́̽͛ͦ̋s̵̛̥̺̥̟̆̏̏̚͘̚͟e̷̡̢̞̺͍̟̞̘̓ͣ͛͗̓́̽ͧ̀͊͞n̨̯̪̦̩̠̣̂͗ͯ̊̀ͤ̓͛͟͡ͅa̢̨̝̭͚̰͒̿̆ͣͬ͂͘l̙͓̱͔̭̹̾͆͑ͩ ̺̲̞̯̐̏̍̿͘o̢̩ͦ̊̋̕f̻̊̾͏̶̆͢ ̷̜̺̼̣̜̙̇ͮͮ́͛ͤ̿͂͆̑̚͟͠͞͞ṭ̷̀̇̽͠ḩ̗͂͛ͩ̔͐͏̱̻͜e̶̙̠̳̰̪̔͑͡ ̭͐̍Ú͔͇͎̖͚̙ͩ̅̽ͤ̉ͭ́ͦ͝͠͡ṅ̨̢̲̪͊ͫͩ̈́̄ͩiţ̷̶͚̝̭͓̪͚̈̽ͭ̑ͧͥͨ͜͞é̳̼̦̻̈́ͥ̂̊͐͌͒̔̀͛ͭ̅̈͋ͮ͡ͅḍ̶̡̢̢̛́̐̽̊͐̄͂͑̉ͮ̅̒̌͘̚ ̝̭͍̤̭͙̲̗̻̩̞͐̓ͅS̈̾̕͜͜͏̡̞͕̤̜̰̋͋̄̑̓̊ͫ̚͢͡ť̵͈͕̮͎͚̞̺̭̩̔̂͛ȃ̻͙͎̌̌̎̋͞ͅt̢̨̛̠̰͈̬͓̱̲͙̖͗͐̂́̐ͣ̚͜ê̲͍͈͓̦̗̜͇͔ͩͭ͂̅ͨs̴͕̜͎̮͍͖͕̾̓̀̄͛̆̑̃̐̀ͧ̓̐̽̓̀̚͘͜͢͢͟͡͡ ͚̺̜͉̈́̏̊̓ͨ̂͐͘͜M̴̺̘̖͚̖̭͉ͨ̋̒̍́͘͞ǎ̛̘̯̿̑͆̔̍͢r͖̱͖̽͝i̸̛̻̻̞͓̺ͣͣ̔̆ͨ́n̞̄̅ͨ͛̐̀ͬ͢è ̢̭̠̞̙ͣ̄̈ͮ͐͟͝C̶̢̞ͭ͛̐̏ô̡̤̠̜̩̳̰̥̺̩͌̄͒̓͒ͥ̋̃̽͜ȓ̛̫̙͈̻̉̓ͩ͗̕̕͠͠p̡͖͎̉́͒̌ͪ͞s͎͔͂͌̌ͭͥ̚͢͞ ̡̦̣̠̩̹̞ͦͩ̍͊̈́ͯͣ͜͏a̳̾̒̿̀ͣn̏d͎͕͑҉̐ͬ̈̊̕͟͢͞ ͉̩̬̭ͩ̇̂ͪ̈̄̍ͯ͢͞I̴̳͉̓ͣ́̅͊ ̰̹̊̑w̢̹̤̩͕͋͞i͓̟͐ͮ͜҉̨̡ͧͫͪl͍̀ͧ̕l͙̩ͨ̂ ̼͖u̅͟s̹̟̜̥͌̂ͧ͛̎ͪ͏͚ͪ̒e̢͎ͯ̄̓ͯͅ ̵̝͎̙͑ͫ̌͊̉͘iͫͯ̒҉̢̛͍͇͕̀̈̚͜͡ṯ̥̬̒ͦ̎̈̒҉͙ͪ͒ ̡̪͇̰̿̇͏̼̈ͯ̆͌̚͞͝t̢̡̧͖͎̣̘͎̣̬̱ͫͮ̈́̔ͪͬ͒ơ̷̵̷̢͇ͫ̆̀̌́ ̐҉͎į̱͓͓͔͉̯͓̅ͥͭ̾̒͑̃́̀ͨͤ͡t̨̲ͯͩ̌҉̢s͏̤̫̓ͥ ̯̰̟̫̜͕ͨ̉͑͂͘͜ͅf̸͈͕̒͑ͩ̽ͪ͝u͒҉̛̠̻̳̙͓̓̀̀ͨ͋͜l̛͓͗͗͗҉͕͔̦͎͔͔̥̤̽̃ͥ̈́͆̂l̟̩͂̀ͧͮ҉̸͉͍ͭ̌̄ͮ͏̢͙̪̤̤͎͖̏̈́ ̴͍̻̆ͥͫ͏͎̰̏͒͋̍e̢͔̾̆̇ͯ̓̊͜xt̴̛̳̗̥̼̆ͫ́͋̇͐̉͝ēn̷̢̢̧̤͙̦̼̣̞̰̐ͮ̀̒ͥͮ́̓͟͡͝t̝̤ͯ̒͒̀̌͑ͬͩͫ̾̕͝͝ ̝̘͇́̾҉̣̖̒́͋̍̒͑́͢t̓o̶̯̗͔̙̙̥̫ͩͧͣͫ̈͜͟͢ ̡͔̙̥͕̑͆̒ͣͬ̿͂w̏ͣ́͒͏͇́į̤̹̼̭͓̀͋̐̋̔̄̆̿̿͟͢͟p̶̖̫͔̝̻̯̓̎̃ͥ̏ͧ͆ͯ͢͠͡ͅe̶̸͎̣͉̹͇ͪ͆ͧ̂̊̆̓ͯͫ͢ ̷̨͚̱̎̉̄̚͘y̶̩̲ͮ̓͐ő̡̗̜́̍̃u̼͖̘͚ͯ͆ͭ̐͐̇ͭ͜͡ͅͅͅ͏̡͇̇r̵̗͕̺̠͖̼̺̹̂̀ͦ̍̑̐̕ ̹̼̦̠͆͆̕͘͟͢͞m̷̬͖̫͉͍̗̀͒͌̐̉͡i̧ṣ̭͍̟̾ͤ͝͝e͚̝̼̱̼ͬ́̏rͯ̽a̺̰͚͗͑̌̀̓̾b̹̲̫̜͊̒ͦͦͧ̋̆͒ͅl̸̶̡̹̻̝͓̤̾́ͤ͐̉̓ͨ͢e̳̮͉̘͈̙̥̱̞̹̲ͬ͆͂ͭͮ̌͑̇͢͜ ̳̹͗͏̶̴͕̑̑a̡̩͓ͬs̖͎͙̹̃̑ͮs̳̦̬̋̊͢͟ ̷̶͈̟͎ͥ͠͡o̻̼̎ͣ͏̦̱̣̼͔͕̞͔̍̈̍ͤ̏̔̽̌̾̒̇͢f̶̭̖͙̗̼͓̠̻̒ͥ̿ͮ̌ͬ͜͢f̣̞̬ͦ ̵̈ͥͧͧt̺̯ͨ͐̾̓͑h̶͓̣̮̘̙͐̉͂̆҉̼͉ͩ́ę̪͔͓͗ͥ͡ ̮̙̲̱̠̀̂́ͪ̌̃̾ͧͬ͟f̵̡̥̱͈ͩ̾͏̬̦̝̠̪̓̑̐ͩ͋͝a̙͕̎̌͞͝͝č͕̟̤ͣ̏ͣ͢͞e̷͙͉̘̞͈͙͆͌̓̄̒ͩ̏̊ͤ̇̓́͘ͅ ̈́͏o̶̡̤̬̬̫̹͑ͭ̐ͨͯͦ̕f͂ ̸͚͓̭̺̊̍ͥ̀ͥt̷̰̪̤͔̥͗́͌ͮ̏́̍͢h̵̢̞͇̩̪ͥ͐̀́͗͋͐ͧͬ̓̾͝͞ệ̷̡ͣ̐̅ͪ̔̅͒̍͜ ̵͙͈͆ͥ̋͂̓́ͤ̕ç͎͖̬̳̬̦͇͖̱̽͛̔͛̇̅͛̅ͨ̆͠o̟͕̺̫̦͈̮̾͂̏ͭͥ̕͜͡ͅͅͅņ͍͔̩̤͚̲͈̒̇̑ͧͩ̾ͤ̈̕͢͢ţ̵̘̱͑̈̾̄ḯ̷̧̯̖̗͔͔͉̮̼ͨ͒͂́ͣ̒̄͆̅͝͡n̶̳̞̮ͦȩ̷̨͇̠̦͍̘̭͒̂ͅ҉̪̹̕n̵̲̬̘̣̞̭̰̈́ͤͫͨ̈͌͂ͧ͐͘̚ť͓̣͢,̥ ͗ͫ̒ÿ͇̜̞́͗ͪ͋ͮͦͯ̓ͅ҉̧̬̦̞ͫͩ̏ͣ͢ò̴͇̜̎̏ủ̡̙̜͎̈͏̢̦̭͎͖̱̯̋̀͟ ͕͏̵̴̶̺̯̮͍̜̒ͬ̓ͬ͒̀͑͊ͨ̐̕ĺ̳͏̼̖͚̈́̀̅i̋̕҉̊̿͊̿̕͞tͧt̾͏̵̴̦̤ͬ̐͞ͅl̶̛̯̫̫͍̦̭̳̗̤͖ͯ̊̔ͬ̀e̙͙͎̼͇̹̘ͫ͂ͪͩͥͤ̎͘ͅ ̡̬̘̩̖̞͕͈̭̺̜̊̓͆̓̐̃̋͒̃̊͋ͅş̨̳̯̳̖̩̻͔͇̪͆͑ͩ̿̒̂̑ͦ̕͜͝͝͞h̳ḭ̼̟̼̀̽̿̕͢t͊ͫͧ.͏̷̺̼̽͏͇̜̮̹͇ͥͫ҉̸̡̺̞̩̽́̒ ̼̙̂I͔̦͕̪̪ͨ̐̑̈́͛ͫ̓̊ͣ͞f̳̬̺̓͑ͪ͌͌ͩ̚͢҉̖͓͌҉̡̝ͧ͋ ̡͇̦̝͉͖̔̔̉̔͆͝҉̝́͂͗͛̉͑ȯ̵̧̼̳̇ͩ́̉n̵͎̼͌͂̽l̞̆̒̓ͯy̸̞ͥͤͬͪ̄͠ ̜̊ͅ҉̧͕̮͓̞̀̏ỷ̨̟͖̱͛́ͣ҉ó̷͇̖u̻ ̛̛̦͔͖̼͔̖͆̓ͯ͋̑̉͋ͯ͜͡͠͡c̘̟̫̉̾̑͝o̍͛̇u̡̻̯̻͍ͦ̾̇͊̕͡l̸̨̥̗̜̓̏̊͘d̶̟͍̍͊̔ͣ̽̓̄ͦ̀ͧ̈͘͘ͅ ̸̲ͪh̫̠͎ͯ̃ͣ͊a͝v̛͛̌̐ȅ̸̠̤͍̬̣̲̰͔̯͉͓́̏ͧ̀͟ͅ k̨̠͇̩̮̄̎ͩͬ̔̅͛̎͛̚͢͝n͎̟̾̿ͫ̃o̧͓͉͍͈̺ͯ̔ͣ̏͐̚͝w̡̟ͣ͆̐͐ͫ͏̷n͏͖̖͎͒̑͌̽͋͠͏ ̼̳̺̗̳̽̈̄̄̄ͥ͌ͪ̂͡͝͝͠w̸͈͚̫̝̫͖͙̞̆ͬͬ͊͌̚h̫̹͘͏͎͝͏͙̯͊͜ả̦͓̙̿t̛̮͛̅̿ ̰̪͉͉ù̪̠̇̀͗͑̔̕͘ͅn̹ͮ̓́͂h̹̠̝̯͉̻͍͎ͤ͗̆ͯ͌̀͢ó̢̰l̩̝̰̖̹͍͗̄̂̿̽̚͞ỷ̯̞̦͔̮̋̄̕ͅ ̸͇͇̺̳͇̥̩́ͫͤ͂ͣ̂̃̅҉̝ͭ̂ŗ̛̱̹̯̱̥̈́̈́̂ͤ͒͗̇̚e̸̶̴̳͍̫͚̻͕͛̄̒ͨ̓̐͗ͤ̋͛̀̈́͌̿ͤ̀ͩ͗́͢t̡̛̞̻͙͔̗̮͇̍ͬ͋̈̾̐̄̆̉̕͏̷͢r̹͙͙͖̹̻̫̝͒̏͛̆̑͘͘̚͢͞ͅi̡̗̤͉͇ͤ͆ͨ̽͜ḅ̔u̸̵͎͇̜̮̼̱̙̔͆̌̽͋ͧ̂́͒ͅt͓ͣ͏̴̢͍̘͉͖͇͗ͬi̵̻ͫ̀ͧͪ͛͡o̵̯̯̟̥n͎̝̬̋ y̸̴̩̺̭͈̝̘̭̒ͥ͐̀͜͝o̷̢̡̨͚͖̳͕̖͙̯̖͚̗̘̼ͩ̊ͪͦͭ̍ͥ̅̀͘͘̕͢u̧̹̭̾̏̂̚r͓̙͎͇̙̟͒̏̈́ͭͨ̀ ̠̰̟͊́ľ̰ͩ͐ͫ̍҉̂̂̎̽ì̸̴͎͈̤ͯ̏́̆̾͂͐͒̚̚͜͜͜͟͡tt̵͎̤͚̯̠̝͐ͭ͘͟͞҉̯̙̏̏͛̕͞ļ̡͎̝̝̤͕͙̰̑̓̓͐́ͨ̊̕̕͟͡͝͠e̻̟̥̽ ̝͝"̸̳͍̦̯͔̭̲ͬ͊̆̓̒͟͝͞͡͝c̯̤͓̋̋ͅlḙ͍̗ͦ̐̉͗̋͜͠v͈̓̓͠e̥̘̐̐̽ͥ͐͋͠͏̧̛̻̻̦̗̞̲͐͜ȓ͕̺̬̮͓̒̈́ͧ̿̈̏͑̍́̈̎͡"̡̰̗̖̦̮͓̪̰͊̽̎ͫͦ̐ͫ̀́ͮ ̷̴̶̭̬̬͈̞̭̹̥̋̄͌ͩ͘͞͠͝c̸̸̫͓͖̬̻̬͕̟̲̺͖̩͊̈́̓́ͭͥo̴̗͈͍͔͌͂ͦ̀̇ͭ̕͢m̧͙͌ͣͬͭ̋͝͝ḿ̡̫̟̠̃̆̉̓ę̘̤̝͓̺̻̟̯̔̎̀͆̽̇̌̈́̚͢ń̗̠ͯt̵̛̩̯͚ͬ̃̆̍҉ͤ̂̽̒́ ̶̷̹̯̺͈̯̪̋̾ͣ͊͌̈́ͮ̆ͩͮ͘͞͝w̧̰̰̝̘̳̯̪͙͕̭̓̉͆ͩ̿͌ͦ̃̾̈̆̔a̼̳̒̓͝s̡̛̗̜͙͉ͨ̍̾͌ͤ̉̋́ ̡̡̗̰̺̱̜ͯͮ́͂͗ͯ̔̕͜a̧̨̛͓̩̺̻̽͌͛̔ͭ̈́͜b̸̸̢̢̨̤̼̼̯̾͛ͭ̏҉̂̚o̶̗͎͗̈̽͢͡҉̗̉͊̒ù͈̥̰͇̦̘ͯͤ̔͊̂̑̓͋͘̚ṫ͚̙̫͎͎͖̺̥̯ͥ͒̀̕ ̨̨̝̤̹͇̜̓̈́̓̊̎̎͑̈ͫ̍͡҉̳t̵͔̙̫̝̖͗ͨ͆ͨ͝ồ̝͇̥̦̓̅̔ ̶̛̖̳̳̩ͭ̽ͬ͌ͤͥ̒ͣ͆͆b̵͈͕̥͇̦̔̓͒̏̋͒̋̏ͧ̌ͬͣri̡̢̪̙͖͔͖͔̞̖̥͐ͨͥ͑̾͛͢ͅn̷͎̰̼͕̪̭̏͗̂̉͞g̢̜̥͖̉̆̅̀̕͠ ̗̭ͭͩ͊̊d̲̖͓̻̻̰͑ͦ̍́͐̚͘͟͢͡͏̀̉͟o̝͜w̦͂̆͏̳̥͉̜ͪ̃ͣ̊͘͏̂n̮̘ͬ͆̕͏̤̉͏̗̬̑ͯ̕̕ ͈͇̭̣͗ͬ̿u̠̤͉͇ͣ̿̓̌ͪ̏̈́͒̊͘ṕ̼̎ͩơ̢̳͕͝n̟̮ ̧̫̱̹ͨͣͮ͟y͔̰͋̌̒ȍ̟͊ư̷̵̶͕̩̗̻̹̯̭̓̒́ͯ̂̀̚,̛̼̰̻̲̰́̎ͦ̇̌ͅͅ͏̵͛͏̯̜̫͊ͪ̀͡ ̻ͦm̡̧̦͉̯̗̬̙̞͚̘̗̒͗̉̅̍̓̍̐ͦͭ̉̈́͢â͖̲̈́̽͗̌y̅̋ͯb̫̔̿͆͆̔̍̚̕e͞͞͡ ̜̥̦̳͂ͣ̆͏̷͙̯͌y̴̴̨͎͖̹͐͛̄͒̈́̚ͅͅő̷̗̮ṵ̈́ͬ́͠҉͇͒͠ ̺͂̓͘͠͏͏̠̺̹ͭ̏͋ͪͣ͌̕͞w̧̨̩̩̒ͦͤ́ȍ̸̘̞̜͇̗̝̳͆̊̊̊̄̇̕͡ư̛̱͉͉̣̲͕̦̮ͧ̽̽̒ͪͣ̿͗͒̈ͫͮ͡ld͖̜͘ ̢͙̻̮h̸̹a̢̱͍̿͂͐̄ͧ̀̍͟͝v̡̛̮͍̞̞̠̳̠̪͙̍͊̆̂͟ͅe ̘̋ͨ҉̛̯̣̰̲͑̍̈́ͯ̑̔ͫͪͩh̶̺̦ͥ̋͒e̢̮͉̅ͮļ̹̖̹͍̀d͌ ͚͕͕̞̝̀ͯ҉̷̢̯͇͗ͨy̢̱̜̤̝͍̩̗̼̜͈̋ͭͯͯͨͯ̂͜͝ơ̷̢̞̘̦̿ͭ̏͒̾̿ͦủ͖̟̃̊ͤͣr ̡̦͐҉f̸̢̛̬̞̰ͥ̏ͦu͖̙̻͛͋ͥ͌͢c҉̨̛̯̻̍̍ͩͭ̃͌ͯ͘͝k̴̴̫̘̼̈́̉ͤͩͪ̿̄̿ͬ̿͡i̷͚̲͖̲̅̆ͣ͠n̙̻̈́́́͂ͩ̌͏͇͒̉͟͏͚̜̹͟g̉̈̇̕ ̨̫̻̦̤ͫ̍ͭ̀͞t̶͙͓̣̘ͬͤ̑̉͐͋ͨ̌̋͜ȏ̪̺̘̩̇͞͞n̖̼̊̑͞҉̧̮̯̺̳͕̀̒́͆̃̄ͦ͢͜g͏̨̱͍̱̍̔͘͘͜͞͠҉ǔ͓̝̯̘̹̀ͬ͂ͫ̇̿̇͠͡e.̡͙̳̍̎ ͚̪̗̪̫̹̄ͧ͋̀̊̔ͦB̢ͨ͌ū̴̧̧̩̞͖͉̹̰̬̞̟̩̺͛͆͛͆̅ͭ̆ͣ͑͑̃͜͠t̷̴̮̼͎̖̣̟̘ͤ͐́̍͗ͤ͋͛ͤ̉̓ͦ̆̇ͫͫ̚͞ ̵̉̂̌y̷̢͓͙̩͇̺̦̒̀̉̍o̴̫̗̹̰ͥ̒̽̃ͫͤ͞uͩ ̷̲͇̩͉̆̔̑c̬̗̫̎́ͦͦ͜͏͉̱̜̼̻ͮ̐̆ơ̡̬͎̺̖͎̰͆̿ͥ͘͠͏̧̳̝̮̒ͤ̔̊͘u̺͆҉̸̤͎͇̭͖͂̓̈́͞l̴͉͋ͩ͡d̕n̵̛̺̘̰ͬ̉͑̊̚͟'̷͈̜̲̗̲͚̀ͬ̉ͤͥ̇̀ͅ͏̢̦̻ͨ̅͞͝͏̴̬̯͋̀ṱ̢͓̰̺̝̮̈́́̍͒̽̎̕͢͟,̨̻̩̈́͌̊̅́̃ͬͅ҉̺͉͙̪͛ ͙̘͈̳͖̗̮̽ͥͣ̾ͨ̅ͭ̅̏͡ͅyȏ̰̹͐̃̀̇ͥ͜u̵͇̍̂̕ ̸̛̦̲͖̰͓̳͍̪̅̋͠͝d̵̢̥̮̦̪̬̮̦ͩ̽i̵͈͕̲̘͒̀ͪ͗̋͑̏ͤ̊̎͡͡d̤͆́ͨ͏̵̥̹̥̃ͬ̇́ͫ̀̓͟͜ǹ̵̯̥͔̈̀ͦ̀ͩ̉ͯ'̢͕̰͎͇̪̑̂̎̀͛t̷̞̦̟͖̥͉̰ͫͣ́̃̎ͥ͋̍̽ͮ́ͨͮͨ͡,̤̱̫͎̮͌͝҉͚̥͐͒͛ ͚̖̦͇͔̽̀̎͊̓̂a̡͓̟̙̦̓̎̂͘n̵̢̛̖̠̝̺̪͇͎͔̠̫͙ͨ̂͆ͮ̌͋̈́͜͜͡d͌ͦ ̨͎͉̬ͥ͊̄̉̀̌ͮ̚͡ṉ̩͊͠o̡̧̮͓͎̟ͭ̋ͤ͒͏̻̤̳̃ͦŵ̶̷̷̧̧̰̘̟̻͙͉̲̀̅ͣ͛͒́̉ͩ ̴̧̛̱͍̹̘̝̘̭ͨ̋̓͗ͯ͆̉ͯỷ̫̹ͮ҉̖̂ͭ̈́͠ō̘̻̝̬̤͇ͮͫ̃ͥu̱̣̩̟͎͌̉̕'̡͏̠̜͔̱ͩͬ͆̆ͫ̒ͫ͜r͉͙̀ͦ͢҉͍̙̪͔̹̮͉͊ͨ̂͂́ͩ͠͡͝ͅe̵̴̠͇͕ͥ ̢̗̮̗̪̙̜ͨ̑̏̅̒̋ͣͭ̽̍ͫp̳̟͂a̴̡̲̻̗̱̭̦ͪͬ̎͝ȳ͟i͓ͯ̊ͥng̷͌͌ ̫͂ͮͫ̕͡ț͎͛ḩ̵̶̡̯̭̲̖͎̮͕ͭ͆̄ͩ̀͂̇̋̆̒̀̏̿̉ͦͯ͂͘͢e̴̡ͥ̏ ̠͍́̕͡p̸̡͈̣̳̘͑͂̀ͭͪ̄҉̸̑ͭͅr͔ͥͦ̐ĭ̷̴͖͇͍̱͉͖͛̀̄ͥ̆̉c̴̱̟̈͗̒̒ẻ̙̞̥̀ͨ͗͜,͚̘̟̇̆ ̗̪͓̠̮͙̭̈́̍̇͆ͩ͂̃͘ͅỳ͇̻͖o̫̯̦͎̽̎̃͠u̸̮̺̣͚͙̣ͨ̔̍́͆ͭ̾ͯ͠͡ ̬̻̮̮̰̞͔͓̎ͩͩ̃g̒҉̢̨̠̭̿̎̚o̝̙͕̣̒̒̂̽̽ͮ̀͒͜ͅd̙̼̱̖̺̅̍̌̔͜ḑ̡͚̪̰̣̬̣̤̿͆̾ͮ͐͊a̵͚̜͓͋̄ͧm̡̨̠̠͖͎̠̔͐ͬ̃͐͂͘͘͟n͓͈̠̯͍̦̙͉͙ͫ͗̔ͮ̓͛̽ͦ͠ͅ ͙̘̋͂̂ͩ̕į̶̧̯̺͍̖̭̞̻͊͑̃̓̈́̈́̿͐́̽̒̚͝͝d̷̡̛̟͖̙̍ͬ̊͂̐́̓͌̈́̎̊̆ͨ̚͟͠͠í̧̧̻̫͉̟͎͋͐̽̈́̽͑̇̓͆̓ͯ͘͜ͅ҉͛o͍͔̻̿͢t̴̢̛̛̻̮̺̤̩̿͗́͒͗̀̓̚̚.̢̭͒͏̵̖ͨ҉ ̿҉̴̴͉̻̞͙ͦ̈̈́̐̐̎ͦ͜͡ͅĮ̦̙͓̞̜̭̤̣̮̭̒̐͆̏̏ͭ̀̏ͣ̐͑̈͘͡ ͏̱͕̘̯ͦ͌ͧ̕w̗̬͔̦͓̬̯̫̯̭̮̄͆̅̍́̀ͩ͞ì̱̣͈̰̫̩̥́͑̃̀̌̈̈́̄̉̕͘ͅļ̵̸̖̩̪̗̲ͯ̋́̓̚̚l̷̨͚͓͐͊ s̹̬͒͘ͅh̬̙̆̔͋ͬ́͛̾͝ĩ̢̨̩̖̈̓̇̔t̸̟̤̭͍͍ͨͭ̐̏̂̇̇͞ ͖͑̽͋̕͡͏͔̦̮̽͑f̢̖̫̖̊̂ͮ̇͛͊ͨ̓ͤ̈́͟͜͟ȕ̦͕̭̈ŗ͈̟̒͒͑̔͢ͅy̨̨̢̪̰ͣ̑͗ͧͪͯ͑ͤͯ̚͘͟͡ ̨̻͔̣̪̺̤̣ͪ̀̐̓͋̌̚͢͝ͅą̢̞̠͚̬̬̰̗̘̉͑͐̏ͩͣ͢͞͞͝ͅl̵͉͔̦͕͂̅l̄ͯͪ o̷̢̺̙̝̱̝̟ͤ͗̈́ͯ͟v̰͓̥͕ͦ̇ͭͥͫ̌ͭ̅͒̈́͘͠ėr̡̭̬̗̮͔̬͉̺ͫͭ͊ͮ͒͛͝͠ ̶̟͖͈̞͔̌̐̈́ͮ͆͜͢y̯̤̖̾̈́̾̋̈̆̕͜ͅo̎̐҉̥͈͙̺̻̩̍ͯ̿̈̉ͧ͋̾̚ͅu̺͉̯͎͚̺̘̿́͋͊ͥͮͪͮ̉͑͛͌͜͟͠ͅ ̴̴̟̮̭̀͑͒͐̈́͆̈̈́̋̍a̳̦͌͞n̶̏̆̍͐͏̨̳́̊̐d̊̍͘͏ ̣̓ͧ͋ͮ͝ỷ̧̥ͨ͊͜o̘̪̤̯̳̘͚ͯͩ̈̽̈͜u͉̺̲̜͚ͣͤ́͐͂̓́ͧ̏ ̢̛̯̳̩͕̰̰͎̱̜̋̈́̊̅̅̓͗͆̆͂̕̚͢͞w̯̐͒̊͏͎ͣ̃̆͏̷i̠͆l̵̨̞̑̿̋̅ͣ͜l̟̞̜̭̖͚̘̲̻͓ͦ̀̎ͭ̌̊ͬ̀͘͝ ̶̸̧̨̘͖̘̼̤̣͉͒ͮ͐̊͒̈́͗̽̑́ͦ͂̇̏͢͜d̶̆̽͌͟ŕ̨͇͚o̭̘̝͆ẘ͡n̞̣̹̮ͭͫ́̒ͥ́ͭ̑͘ ̝͈̣ͫ̓ͤ̇̚͢ͅị̷̵̟̰̮̮̞ͤ̔͂́̍̓͆ͣ̕͠͠ṋ̯̓ͦ̍̉͗̿҉̷̂̃̌ ̶̶̛̛̞̳͙̥̹́̓ͤ̄ͨ̅͊͒̌ͭ̍͟ḭ̷̡̮͕̝̱̍ͪ̊̿͠t̻̺̻ͦͨ̍̉̄̇̚͟͠.̫̳̖ͪ͜ ͙̤̫ͦ̑̽ͯ̿͌̀̄͂̇ͦ́̉ͅY҉̶̨̿̂̊ͅǫ̇͏̨̯͇͙̟͐̄̓͗u̟̥͕ͪͯ͊͗̚҉̸̶̨͖̓̉̾ͣͬ̆̽͡'̴̸̹̗̗̠͚̼͇̺̱̼̙̾̈̐́̔ͨ͒̚͡r̊̈͘҉̵̳̞̼̜͂̃̀ë͍̮͈͈̫̘̱́̃̕͢͝ ͜f̨̮̟̣͙̂̏͜͟͠͞͠u̢ͬ͝c̡̤̭̱̼͉̱̗̭̺̿̃̐ͩͥ̇̏̈̎͊̔ͪ͟k̢̘͓ï̱̠̜͉̲̑̊̉ͭͨ͡͡n̷̞̗̿ͥģ̵̱͕̠̭̭̺͚͕ͮ̈ͯ̓ͩ͌̇ͭ̽ͬ̀͢͡͝ͅ ̰̻̕͘d̷̛̖̘̖̯̣̥̭͍͗́͊̆̍ͥ̀͗̓ͣ̑̿̕̚ea̸̭͓̼͈͔̫͇̗̲ͤ̽̄͐̑̏̀̑̂͒͘d̸̵̝̰̱̳͙̗̼̥̤͚͔̾ͤ͆̊̀͐̌̚͢͠,̶̛̿̈́ͬ ̷̧̧̦͇̩ͥ́̋̓̈́͢͞k̢̝̰̭̝̻͢i̫͑ͣ̅͞d̶̸̨̨̧͖͓̖̼̅̃͛͛̍̿͝d̴̴̨̜̺͙͖͍̘̪͎̙ͥ̀̇ͨ̂̈̓͑o̶̙̟̹ͥ̑̾̓͛͟͢͞.̜̖̫̿̕͏c̬͕ͯ̈

Anywhere my presence is sublime.

Juuhazan
Disguiser
Disguiser

Location: Kein Fürst, kein Gott, kein Hass, kein Mitleid, kein Schmerz, nur ich

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:26 am

Juuhazan wrote:W̫̦̣̮̘̤̹̮̽ͨ͠h̶̡͓̫͙̥̯̺͆͆̊͒ͨ͠a͍͒҉͎̱̟̮͖̄̈̔͆͆t̴̵̖̰̠̦̙̪̰̠̋̇ͭ̏̽͗ ̯̫ͯ̓th͐͏̵̵̛̱̪͗͌̕̚͜ȅ̖ͩ́ͬ͐́̆̂̇͋ ̧̪͓̪̈̍f̶̛̞̣͖̖͑̎̋ͦu̵̷̜̤͘c̡̳̼̃̄k̴̟͔͖̪̙͂͌ͩ́͘ ̲̻͗ͩ̿̉̆͟d̝̝̙̯͉ͩͯ͢ͅį̶̷͙͇̦̩̮̩̱̭̥̦ͦͤ̓͂̅̐̉ͪͦͦ̀̂̕d̴͕̲̺̐̈́͐͡ ̨̹͕̹ͤͧ̌̄̍͝y̅͛o̧̰̩̱̱͑́ͥ͐̑͊͌̑ͬͩ͛̐̄͟u̸͕̹͓ͫ̒̓ ̶̨̔j͙̮͛̐̊ͫͯ͟us̡t͉͕̼̤̣̜́̌ͬ́̔̓ ̛̰̠̲̞̬̒͂̾ͥ͆̈̐̔͆͘͢͟͟͢͞҉̸̂ͬ̀͐̊̾̚f̫̖͖͇̓͒̿̃͠u̶͓̻̳̜̤̻ͨͫ͝c̷̷̶̟̠͛҉̩͎͕̘̲̋̃̌͞ķ̛̱̹̥̻͓͙͙͇̎ͧͫ͑ͫ̅͊͐͂̃̍́̃͂͌̚͟͞i̺̹̳̖ͦ͋ͮ̔̽͟͜n̞ͪ͏̶̡̱͍̙̬͎ͩͯ̋̆ͥ͜͠ͅg̴̪̦͐ ̖̲̰̥̥̣ͨ̓͑ͯ͐̂͟͜͡s̢ͮͩa̶͚̩̙̺͓͊̐̚ÿ͉͈̱̈́̄̎͒͝ ̝͙ǎ̧̟̪̿̋̄͏ͬ̕҉̛̛̩̭͕̘͚̊̐̀̅̎͂͋b̸̟̞͉̳̺̻ͫ̓ͧ̃ͫ̒̉̌̌͟͜ǫ̴̂͂̓̄͢u̱̬͎̦̜͌ͨ̈́̓̿̾͘t͍̋̔̚ͅ ̰̠͔̠̹͇̔͑̔̂ͮ͊̎̊̌͟m̠̪̣ͯ͐̆ͩ͘ę̢̙̭̺̫͙̙̞̲̽ͬͯ̓ͦ̃͊ͣ͟,̷͓̦̜̥̞ͤ̿̿́ͤ͑̐̓͢͡ ̸̡̤͔͕̙̘̟̈́ͤͩ̌͑̀̍yo̷̳͍̻̤͊́̐ͥ͡u̶̷̮̣̺͇͇̅͒͛ͭͤ́͘ ̾l̶̗̼̖̤͙͆͂̒͛ͬͮ̄́̚͟i̻̰̲͒t̢̳͍͈̻̩͍͕͊ͥ͐͐t̟͐ͬͭͣ̚͢͏l͇ͬ́҉̸̞ͣ̍e͚̎̅ͯ͞҉̸̵̣̰͕͆͛́ͣ́̐̚ ̦̜̠̺̌ͨ҉͢b̶͕̝̝͚̣̂̂̍́̔̄̈̚͟i̶͔̲͕̝̒͐ͭ̀͛̊ͫͬ̊͘͢͡t̳̱̙͖̣̂̍̏ͅć̰̓̀ͫ͋͗́ͨ̾͆̇̑͒͗͟͡h̷̟̬͇̖̯̹ͩ̍͊̑̿̿ͧ̏ͭ͋̚?̵̤̹̣̣͇ͤ͂͑̌̒̎̀̀ ̠̣̻͈̩͇̙̽͆̽͞I̴͍̱̖̙̲̘͍ͬ̄̎ͥͨ͢͟͝͠'̵̡̥͎̙̲̊͆̑͊ͤ̏ͣ͢͝͏̻͎̀̈͝l̢̜̺̰͚̪̅̋ͮ̋̆̉̏ͣͅļ̮͓͕͕̥͕͎̓̈́̔̏͒̏͡͠ͅ ̷̠͇̤͔͊ͮ̏͗͑́̇̉̍̽͞h͔̰̔̉̐͜a̶͍͚͈̲̜͒̏ͫͫͨv͕̮̀҉̛̻͎̯̣͚̤̭̏̌̎͜͞e̹͂ ̛͙̣̈̓̆ͩ̚̚͝͡y̸̥̘̱̠ͣ͒͑̽̆̃ͯ̌͛o̪̲̓̿̔ͅǔ̸̡̡͈̖̤͍̗͖̙̖͔̦̻̐̂ͦͣ̊͗̄͢͟͟͡͝ ̡̨̳̘ͣk̝̖ͩͪ͏̡̢͕̱̪ͤ͑ͬ͑͐͘n̘͓̝ö̻̘̫̦́̌̊͋ͯ͝w̧̪̗͙̮͇̖̜̯̱̑̒ͪ̓͋̎͐̓̚ ̴̧͌ͬ̇ͣͩ̍̍͗̿͊I̦͊ͤ͜͞ ͤ̆͒ͪ͜͏̟̯̞͔͆ͬͨͣg͍͎̩͈̽́͊̅̈́͝r̓̔ạ̧̧̧̭͇̦̪͈̝̱̒̓ͥͨͤͯ̑ͤ̿d̶̙̹ͩͤ̅͏̹̲̠͕ͮ͘͞u̓̉͝a͆̾̌̕͜ͅtè̠̻̭̞̯̩̣̯͒ͣ͆̏͂̚ḏ̴̴̨̩̙̙̹ͦ͆̈ͩ̄ͪ̔̏̍̓͊̀̉͠͝ ̢̣̋̍̍̎̀ͅt͏̢̹͔͕̖͕ͯ̊͂ͪ͌̎̎ͅo͇͈ͫͫ̈ͩͭp̷̨̢̬̝͎͈̟̙̰̳̭͍̌̈̑͋ͣ̋͂ͣ͘͜͠ o͚f̙̽͒ͤ͌͂̀ ̭̦̓̾m͈̖̰͐͂́̾̔͒̑ͤ̽̂ͣ̍̚͞y͓̙ͥ́ ̙̜̺̟̰ͦ͢c̥̻͉͙̖ͦͨ̑́̀̆̑͞ͅl̵̖͇̙̽a̷͙͊ͥ́̇̀ͣ̐̅́̕̕ş̸̸͎͙̘̯̼̈͒ͣ̓̍͂̏ͧs̱̈́ͪ̀̀̂͝҉̬̤̎̑͂ͣ͊̒̓ ̵͕̬̈ì̗̞͇͔̾̋͆̀n̴̶̸̫̹̳̤̼̿ͥͩͩ̑̅͘͠ ̝ͤ̆̄̕̚t̷̨̛͓̤̯̂̓ͯ̈́͞͏̫̩̒́ͧͭ̚͞ḥ̝̥̙̮̓̅ͨ̒̀͡e̝̫͎̖̭̝͌͜ͅ ̷͎̀̒̂N̸̯̩̉̽ͫͬ͘͜a͈͚̜̅͌̆͂̃́v̢̍̏͒ͤ̾͞ý̩͓̲̫ ̷̢̰̳̗̖̭͍͙͊̓̂ͫ̀̚̚S̶̘̮̪̼̏̄̈̏͌͘̚͝͠ͅeͤ̾̃͏͎̭̙͙̼̮ͫ͊ͪ̃ͮ̔̏̂̀̎̚ã̼̻̺̌͗ͨl̨̡̙̘̫͖̞̘̳̄ͩ͆̾̎̓ͮ̉ͤ͡ͅs̸̸̸͔̯͇̭̹̏̄ͮͪ͢͢͝,̸̺͉̀̎̀̈͛̈́ ̰͈ͮ̍a̛̙̘͐̒́͠n̨͙̱̘͓ͣ̈̈͝ḏ̛̼̟̫̳̲̬͆̍̾́̽͐̒̋̈́̽ͨ͐̕ ̴̹̰̤̘͙̄͂̐͒͘͏͈̬͓́ͩ͆I͖̗̫ͧͭ'̴̨̺̲̰̖͇͕̓ͣ̄͊̃͗ͬ̓̃̿̌ͯ̕͠ͅv͖̗̥̼̳͈̺͙̯͍̿ͩ͌̑͊ͣ̃ͫ̌̏̕̚͢ę̱ͪ͞͏̟͈ͫ̇͏ͦ ̲b̴̛̬̰̹͓ͫͬ́̾ͫ̈̄e͍̗͔̦̗ͦ͟ę̴̵̦̞͈̗͓̯̘͉̤̭́̏̉ͣ́͆́͊̔͟͠͝ñ̶̢͙̙̠̝̩͔̠̪͈ͨͥ̈́̿̐͢͏̚ ̶̡̖̯̼͇̰̖̼͚̫͈̅̑̂ͩͤͭ̀̀̔̒̄̒͂͝ìͦͬ̏n̲v͕͜͠ȯ̴̘̣̦͚̩́̒ͤ̐͆͌́̽̓ļ̴̞̺͍͆ͪ̀̾͑̿̿̐ͦ͗͏̞̗ͬv̹͚̯͔̭̭̠̗ͪͩ̈ͧẻ̛͉̤͖͍̗͔̞͗ͥ̅ͪ͡͠ͅd̡͈͙͍̀̇͡ͅ ̢̥̟̈҉̮ͤ̈̚͠ȉ̜̻͒̈́̽͜n͈̔͐ ͋ͧ͛͡n̠͉͍̽̏͋̽͐u̧̡̨̙̹̬̜̤͒̐͐ͧ͘͜͢҉͇͓ͫ͟m̵̨̼͎̌̃̉̍͐ͯ͛̽ͪ͐ę̵̸̠͇͇̲̫͂͗͊ͩ͌̓̅̔ͥͮ͒͠r̞̜͇̲̗͚̣ͥ̒̇̍ͦͧ͝ơ̡̹̱̣̙̟̅ͬ̏̍ͫ͆̍̀̒͂͜͟͜ṷ̸̡̪̭̦̔̈́̑̀̉̇ͪͩs̩͍ͬ̌̌̕͏̷̩͖̫͎̮̲ͬ̔͊̅̿̀̃̑ͨ̂͜ ̶̷̡̢̰͎͎̺̓ͧͪ̏͒͜͠s͈͏̴̘͙̫ͩ͐̓͒̉ͪ̈̑ͨ͘ȩ͓̤̽̈̐́̀̍̚̚c̢̩̗̹̗͑ͭr̹ͮeͥ̍͒̓ͭ̀҉̵͙ṯ̛͇̌̊͞͏̴̲̗͔̒̇̂̕ ̣̖͙̩̱̫̬͚̑ͮͤ̓̕r̵̨͔͓͇̠̿̎ͣ̒̀a̶͎̳҉̶̵̳̫̰́̏̑̂́ͦ͡ͅi̺̮̊ͥͤͦ̓d͎̲̫͉͕̉̽̂̌͒̈́͜͡s̴̶̛͚̖͉̱ͩ̈ͧͤ͛̓͞ ͏̶̨̝̭̙̉͆͐҉̭͚͍̳̿ͭͯ͟͝ö̢̺͍̳͇͔͕͓̞̞͚̺͚̝̘͚̈́͒ͣͮ̽͒́̉ͥͯ͢͢n̴̵̢̨͉̠͚̳̬̰͖̖̹͔ͣ̅ͧ̚͠ͅ ̷̴̫̳̐̔̊ͥ͡A̢̙̫̤̬̼̜͗ͬ̑̂͋̿̆͘͜ḻ̵̢̧̨̘͍̣̲͑ͬͣ͑ͩͧ͜ͅ-̵̝͔̾̎̎͌͟Q̬̻̜̃ų̴̶̢̞̗͉͖̬̐̒͊̅̅ͮͬ͢͞a̵̴̧̹̘̻͙͖̱̭̱̰̖͈̩̮͆̉̊͊́̊̂ͯ̒̿͂ͬ͜͡ě͉͖̫͚̖͘d̴̛̩̻͔̹͇̗̯̫ͤ̀͆̋̓͋̾̍͋̀͡a̜ͪ͋̈̄̌,̮̋̿͛ ̷̆ͅa̧̛͉̻͕̳̪̜ͩͦ͋͂͒̅̕͜͠ͅn̥͂ͯ͢҉̛̟̩͇̜͓̹̹͙̲̥ͫ̇ͨ̐̑͐̑ͪ́͡d̛͙̯̲̼́̈͑͑͐ͦ ̀͜İ̢ͣ̍ͯ ̨̧͓̦̺͙͓̈̀̈ͣ̓͘̚͟҉͉͖͐͛ḫ̸̶̢̢̛̗̦̦͖͉͕̬͔̑̈͐ͦ͂ͫ͒̍ͦ̐͜a̶͖̟̗͚ͬ̏̋̐͑͋̆v̛̹͓̼̳̟͍ͣͥ̈ͥ̇̕͝͏̷̨̪̖̐̾ͤ͞ĕ̴̷̶̛̖͇̯̣̌̅̍̉ ̦ͦ͟͢͞o̵̸̶̢̖͖̘̬͑͡v̛̦̻̣̞̗̞͉̱ͬ̍͊̓̃͋͊́͟ͅè̡̫͐̿҉̠͎̌̇͟r̸͍̩͍͆̈͛͒ͮ͠͞ ̸̛̟̲̠̭͍͖̫͕̪̇̑̍̿ͥͬͭͬͬͨ͌͌͋ͮ̈͌͠3̴̧̨̡̬̖̗̝̯̪ͩͯͪͬ̾̈́̓ͪ̅͟͢0̨͖̙̎́̔͑0̸̧͎̜͓̻̭ͪ͂͢ ̜̘̯̋̒̃͌҉͍c̷̴̩̬̹̞͕̜͍̏̀̅̉ͨ̅̚ó̶̧͈̠̥̬̲̰̰̹͊͌́ͭ̎ͨ͛̑n̷͎͍̭̥͍͉̤̹͚͒ͥ͆͌ͨͥ͐ͦ̑̍͜f҉i̦͚̫͓̬ͦ͂̀̈́̓͝r̵̶̶̢̨̜̹͕̠͇̄̏ͤ͋̒ͨͅṃ̸̴̧͚͚̬̜̖ͫͯͥ͋̅̌̐͟e̥ͧd̰͉̪̀ ̢̪͚̝̟̺ͧ̈͒k͈̻͔̒̿̀̍͘͜͟͡i̲͓͕ͧ́̓ͦl̷̪͈ͬͯ͏̧̦̪̫͕ͤ͋̈́́͒́͐͐̐̕l͔̲̭͕̊ͭ̈́̓̊̄̀̑̄ͣ̅ͣs̶̖͕̹̭͈̥̈̓ͨͣ̓.̸̶̢̡̛͕̦̯̠̣̣̳̰̥̐͛̽̀́̍́̏ͧ̽͜ͅ ̶̴͍̭̘̽͊ͥ̀͜͝Î̻ͨ ͎͎̜̹̣͎̥̈ͤ̄̾͂̚͝͠a͚͋̓͊͏̨̮͐́m̦͑̎ ͇̟̹̗̝̞͖̱̪͒̓ͦ̌̃͋̑͝t̀̈́r̵̖̐̃ͫ͘ă͓̘̝̼̞̥͍̭̒̽͟͜͜i̷̸͇̟̭̳̙̘͓ͤ̈́ͧ̋̚̚͜ͅn̵̘̳̊ͨ̑̚e͉̙̒ͣ̎ḏ̂͘͝ ̶̥̞̐ͧ͊̂ͤͪ̔ͣ͜i͕̠͑͆̒͟͠n̶̶̷͖̝̻͍̦̹̼̥̮͎̈́̏͛̊͐ͮͥ͢͝ ̰̣̻̟͙̰̼ͥ̍ͪͪͩ̔́g̴̢̳̩͛ͬ̑̅̐͋͠o͍̩͈ͬ̑r̵͉̮͎͍̽ͨ̔̆̈́͠͡i̓̈́ͤ̔l͐͌̀͆̀l̗̓ͦ͘a̪̙ͧ̈̅̑̈͛̾̀ ̧͖̣̜̝̠͉̑̿̈ͬ̔ͤw̛̼̘̬̳̯̋ͬ͒̐̓͒͆̓͒̊̕͘̕ͅă͚̲͍̻̈̆ͯ̋͆̉͘r̛ͥ̕͟f̸̵̡̻͍̥͚̜ͩ̊̀͜͏҉͜a̵̡̬̘ͩͥͣ͆̾͏r̙̟͎̥̜̳̪̦̪ͮͣͧ̎͊́̀ͫ͝͠ḙ̴̦͍͉͎̥̉̈́̆̉͘ ̶̻̲̤̩̘͍͉̐ͦ͐̃̈́͋ͪ͛̓͠ã̧͖͎̬͖̻̤̟͆́͐͂ͪ̀ͭͫ̾ͭ̕͢ǹ̜̼͈̬ͫ̂̏́ͤ̈d̵̢̠̰̺͉͎͔̞̪͔̬ͤ̆ͭ̀̊͂ͭ̅ͫ̚͞ ̦̻̙͕͋ͪ̇ͯ̇̎̀ͯ̏̇̅̎̕͘̕ͅI̘͐͊̏ͭ̈̚'̞ͭ̐ͩ̚m̵̶̱̤̩ͧ͌̉̔ ͈ͤ̈́ͦṯ̞̼ͯ̽̚͠҉̴̦̺̜̦̈͌͆ͧ͑h͈͖͇͑̍e̎ͣ̽̃̚̕ ̸̶̸̵̧̢̢̡̪̙̮͈̺̻̦̞͖̻͕͖̆̐ͬͣ̽ͫͦͨ͒ͬ͐́͝ͅṱ͑̐ͥ̈o͏͔̔̃̑͐̇̀͂͘͜ṕ̸̢̫̺̫̩̒̀̈́ͤͣ͢͞ ̡̯͖̯͖̩̤͇̺̞̰̪̮͖̺̋ͧͨ̈́̚͘ͅs̢̛͈̗͕̪̜̋͜n̢̛̛̟͚͈͚͎͎̦̠ͮ́͆̀́̈ͬ͂͂͠i̸̴̮͇̜̤̪ͬ̑̑ͫ̍̓̑͜p̨̺͕̖ͬ̍͂͌̋́̓ͣ̓̀͒͘͠͠͠͏̟̥͚̤̽͆̒̕ȩ̶̨̭̰̘̬ͯ̍ͭ̆ͪ̔ͧ̚ͅ҉̷͓͆r̒ ͉̰͓ͨ̃ͧͮ͑͗͠i̛̱͇ͭͤ̃̚n̨̧̻̳̳͖͕̹̻̺̗̼͛̾͐ͫ̂ͫ͢ ̮̙͉̻̻̻̺ͤ͐ͩͤ̒̚̕͜͠t̙̝̪͕͗̌ͬ͜ͅh̵͈̝̰͕̫͚̹̠̲̉́̓́͘͡e̴͇ͭ̀ͪ͂̚͏̯̬̺̘̋̉ͮͬ͛̿̇̂͘͟͠ ̅͏͏̹̖̤̯ͧ͒̾̕͜é̛̫̗̫̈̀͏̵̶̷̢̺̹͇͓̝̼̻͔̀ͫ̑͊ͥ͆̑ņ̝̹̙̙̖͗͂̕͞͞͏̒͞͏̀t̢̺̳̥̝̿̾͏͔͓͍͒̑͌͜͠i̳̒r̷̴̶̲̻͕ͪ̀e̢̮̫̫̖͍̘͙̰̾̉̽ͫͣ̿ͦ ̈́̉ͣŮ̵̧̢͉̭͖͚̪̤̗̫̱͇̅͐ͦ̍͒͂̔͒̌́S͉̀ ̶̛̖͙̘͂̆̕͠a̡͔͙̳̠̯̼͌ͦ̆̀̍̈́͟͞͝҉̸̪̞̎͊̀̇͢͢r̗̹̰̙m̶͔̑ͤͮè̶͉̥͍̭ͨ͗͜҉d̫ͣ̔͡ ̨̨̞̬̜̉̉ͨ̔̆̊͟͝f͚͔̀҉̈́͞o̧̰͓͙̟̦̠͚͉̊͒̀͐͌̃͆ͥͨͮ͟r͖͚̪̅́ͦ͊͞͏̸̡̯̼͂̓̀c̮̥̘̩͇͒ͭ̈́̿e̬̪̥̙͇͓̽̄͑́͛̉s͇͑ͅ͏̗͓̏ͪͩ̋̿̀͆ͮ̒̊̈̽.̅͝ ̧̧̛̭͓͎̣̤̻̝̆ͮͦ͌Y̴̶̵̦̰̬̅̄ͬ̌̕o̗ͅų̷̝̝̲͚͙̈̈͊́ͫͬ̕ ̛̖̣͓͈͎̮̪͍ͯͨ̀ͧͬ͢͠ḁ̐͆͊̽͂r̷̠e ̸̸̻̖ͣ̓̌͌͝nó̪̥̐ͣ͛͟҉͝ṯ̸̢͍̝̘ͧ̎̈͗̌ͯ҉̗̣̟ͩ̎̀ͪh͖͈͍͂i̗͙͓̇́͗ņ̛̼͖͕̫͗̓̏̃̕g͎̰ͯ͊̏͒͒͂ ̵̬͇̬̜̫͕̣̽͑͛͢t̨̥̟̯̟̯̊͗ͯͦ̚͟ͅo̴͖̠̱͗͟ ͈͌̆̓̔me̴̼͓̟̹͕̋ͥ̀͑ͩͦͧͩ͜͡ ̴̢̮͕̪̘́̓̈́̓̊̂̔̃ͮ͏̷̲͓̬̤̙̂̾ͯ̇͠b͋̉͊͢u̔t̮̗̑̕ ̶̺̩͍͇̜͉̈ͧ͛ͥͮ̾ͩͅj̡̹̜̤̯̩̯̜̍ͤuš̷̸̫̜͔̺̏̏ͭ̊̽̎͐͟t̪͚̙̐͠͞҉͉͔̝̟̾͗̌͝ a̷̷̧͇̠̪ͮͯ̚͠noţ̷̦̩̝͉̩̞͚͎̦̒ͭͥ͡͞ḩ̴̪̞͐͂͠e̙̯̲̓ͬ͂r̩̺̱ͪ͒ͭͪ͠ ̎̉ͦͩ͟ţ̸̛̙̟̝͚̠̪͙̰̄̈̏̒ͩͩ̕͝͠a͎̬̗͍̩̳̽͒ͩ͢͠r̶̨̦ͧͫ͋̈̍̍ͯͣ͐̎͘g̝̣̅e҉̲̗̜̯̤̦̆̐͛̓̂ͯ̕t̜͖͙͌͋͊̂͢.̸̛͔̞̳̅ I͎̐̔͒ͭ̇ w̵̨̢̞̱̠̖̼̫ͫ̆ͦͮͫ̇ͣ͛̆̾ͯ̂ỉ̶̢̜̣̳͖̑̓̄̾͡l̶̷̛͔̦̘̹̾̇͗ͦ͆̐l̢̦̬͍ ̷̫͚͚̻̇̀ͦ͆ͮ̌͟wḯ̸̴̳̜̲̻ͫ̀̚͢͡p̝̰̹̠ͩ̽ͪͯ̓̃̾ͪͦ̚ĕ̞̯͎̘̪̹͐̾ͣͪ͊́̂͢ ̸̭̤͕̬͉͍̟̼̰̋̃ͥ̓̿̉ͫ͘͘ỹ̡̼̖̠̌͜ơ̗̲͇͉͎̜̏ͨ̾̒͊ͬͅų͚͔͚͑͆ͫ̅̊̋̐͡ ͈ͧ̏ͪţ̸̛̫̯͖͔̯ͨ̿ͩͭ͗̒̾h̢̗̹̟͔ͫͨ͑̐̽è̙͙͎̼̎ͦͭͮ̕ ̯̭̙̗̃̌̽̕f̛̻̭̤̪͓̘̣̣ͣ̐ͩͥͮ̀ͭͥ̑͒̎ͅȕ͙̺͗ͬ̀ͪ̓̀̔͢͡c̙̘͕͔̣̱̥̜̫̈̅̎͐͒k̴̶̨̨̢̺̬͚̝̰̥̲̮̂ͧ͒ͪ̃͑̀̓͑̎͜ ̘̻͚̭̍̉̿̈́̌̌̊̕͜͝o̘̥͜uţ̶̶̸̶̢̭̬͙̻̹̰̯͙̱ͮ̿́͗̀͗͌͒͑̑ͫ̍͐̚͘ ̛ͩ̔͢w̵̨͔̖͉̙͍͊̐̆͋ͥͫ̎͢͟ǐ̳̱̱̥̥͔̊̀ͤͦ̄̎͆͑̏̕͠ͅt̃̆̽̀̏ẖ͇̙͒͟ ̢̜̺̹̈́͘͏̷̈́͋p̝̹̻ͦ͗̄͌͘͠ŗ̢̢͔͚̻̾̒ͮ͂̚̚͢͢͞ê̷̵̶͉̲͎̻͍̙͉͚ͨͥ̾ͅc̢̄͆̉i͐ş̢̢̥̭̲̞͉͎̤͊͊͋̍̈̑̓͢i̴̡͙̦͙͌̿̽͗ͤ͏̯̹̂͛̓͂͘ọ̙̭̺͗͒́ͯ̋n̬̜̭̺̄̉̂͑͐͝ͅ ̴͑͊ͦ̈́̑͜͢ţ̢̗̩̋͑̀ͨh̷̢̜͚̫͂̅͜ȩ̮̟̘̟ͨͨ́̈́ͩͣͮ͡ ̗̹͕̗̮ͮ̎̕ļ̵̡̭̹̪́̄̎ͦ̈͒͌͜͡͞i̤̞͎̇ͬ̆͜͟ķ̧̂̍̊͆̚e̘͙̪̐͆ͭ̑͞ͅṡ̴̨̛̳̬̖̟̠̐͆̽̔̚͜͞͠ ̛̩̲̬̺̤̗ͮ̏̈́̐͡ǫ͕͕̝̘̔̌ͪ͐ͤͩ̏̓͘͜͜͞f̞̪̭̓̿̾͛̈̕͢͢͡ ̴̵̴̨͖̗͍̹̜͐̐̐ͩ̀͜͜͢w͓̻ͩ̾ḩ̢̰͓̪̫͓̞̼̻̫ͥ̌̿́̕͠i̛ͧ͢͡c̴̸̯͚̪̐̂͟h ̨̡̬̯̪̝̻̰̀͑̊́ͨ̔̐ͮ̈̚͢͠҉ͨhͤas̨̜̼͖ͣ҉̶̢̌͛̒ͬ͒̚ ̷̧̜̞̜̮̟̲̩͋ͬ͋̿ͣ̓͛͢ņ͌̎̌͂̀e̸̥̱͍̩͔̲̬̅͊ͬ̏̆̆ͭ̀͋̕͟͢͝ṽ̷̡͙͛̀ͣ̀̂ȅ̡̡̝͙ͯͭ̉ͭ̿͘ŗ̴̴̤͇͓͓ͥ̀̏́̅̊͡ ̡̘͚̪̏ͮ̊̏b͇͈̀ͧ͠҉̪̝̮ͦ́ͨẹ̝̱̥̭̱̦̻ͮ̆ͪ̐ͧͭͨ͘͝͞ę̶̵̻̳̜̤͖ͦͦ̀ͤ̋̔̚̕͠n̞͔̤̼̣͔̗̅͒ͤ͒̓͢͝ ̸̈́̾͐ͤ̂ͮ̀̆̚ş͓̥͚͉͖ͣe̷̵͇̥̥̳̣͂ͩ̒̃̑̈́͗̓͘͢ͅ͏e̗̭ͤ́n̴̗̙͕̗̣ͩ́͊̍͒ͮ̕ ̴̨̧̺̪̜̉̌̀͘b̴̶̬̤̙̦̜͙̝̯͓̞͎ͤͣ̄ͫ̀̒ͨ̄̎e̟͚ͦ͌͘͠f̴̜͙͎͖̳̤̱̐̎̌̓̍̐͒̒͢͜͡ơ̸̳͙̖̳͍̯ͨͣ̎̔̑ͪ̃̾̀̋͘͢͢͠҉r̡̗͈̹͖̅͌̈̀́͜͢ȩ̬͈̥̽͛̇̀̏͢͢ ̘̟͍̀͊̓̈́̐̽̑̊̃́̽͘͘o̧͚̥͙̼̱ͫ̈ͩ͑͡n͐ ̪͑̋̅҉͎͆̃ͬͣͭ͠t̥̯̖̟͙̝ͬͮͯ̐́̀͂̅ͫ͗͛̄̔ͤͬ͡h̴͙̖̞͎̫̀ͤ̊͗̐̑̓͒͢͡i̶͖̟̝̝̬ͥ̈́̽̚͏͇̿͂ş̶̢̲̺̞̺̌͐̃ͩͦ͝ͅ ̧̛̖̇̊͋́ͥ̄̚͞E̵̟̙͓̘ͧͯ̽͋͂̍͑̌̐̕̕͜͢a̵̦͎̯͖̓́̂͠r̡̻̗̲̲̫ͪͬ̋̂̕̚ͅt̠h̟̮̗̗̤͎͔͋̉͐͢,̨̢̰̟͖̉ͧ͐͒ͨ͟ ̋͏̊m͏̖͚̰ͤ̃ͧ͞͠a͔̻̣ͤ̇̆ͅr̻͛̿́k͏̾̂ ̼͖̬͍ͫ̽̾̿ͧ͆̃ṁ̷͚̀̑ͧ̒̽y̥҉̧̱̓̀ͣͪ̒͢ ̡͎҉̪͈͙ͮ͌̔̎ͨ͢f̥̦̙̩͖͈͖̳͉̓ͪͬ̍̇̅̒̆̃ͤ̚͢͟ú̱̀͏̸̸̸͖̩̲͛͂ͦ̉͠c̷̢̖͔̟ͭ͗͋͛̈͘k̝̈́ͪ̌i̺̗͔̲͈̓҉̻͑ṉ̶̫̟̩̫̥̹̽͌̑ͣ̊g̢̟̘̻̙̑̏ͭ ̡̺̬͙̾w̶̟͓̣̰̙̋̍͒͘ő̸̘̞͎̋ͮ͘r̖͇̜̲̜̅ͯ͛̓ͤ̊̀̕͠d̶̶̛̛̺̹̖̰̼͍͍̖͆ͥ͑̋̋ͭ̇͋͡҉͘s̿̈́.̘̃ͯ҉͎ ̶̵̜͈̹̬̥̈́ͥ͂͒̐͢Y̸̱̤̫̜̪͕̔̆̏̈́ͥ̈́̅ͦͅo͓͔͏̸̛̥̼͈̪̞̣uͩͩ͆ͫ ̷̭̟͍͕ͧ͢t̤̼̫͇̀͛̌̽͜͠ḥ̴̸̟̱͈̠̪̱̤̜͇̑ͭͥͧ̇͆͋ͣͫ̚͜͝͞ͅͅi̦ņ̂͌́͗̍͘͏̡̥̟̬͑ͥ͑̂̂̒͜ͅk̯̭̱̃ͭ ̘̱͖͎͈̳̘̠̬̫̀͛̇̒ͣ͛͝ỳ͆o̼u̙̲͗ͥͧ͡ͅ͏̷̡̻̫̹̗̠͐̾̂̌̏͌ͧ̐̐̈ ̶̣̯͕̠̲̥͖̂̔̿͐ͫ̋ͣ͘͠c͙̭͔̩̺̩̙̍̽̃̀̄ͫa̖̰ͩ̇̎n̷̴̨̤̪̤̙͖̰̂̍ͨͤͦ͐̋͌̚ ̧͖͓̣̮̟͌̓̅̔͟g̴̲͑e͎̪͚̳̮̭͓͖͌̉͋̓̿̆͒̇͠t͂ͦ̅̈͏̚ ̸̥̀͌ͦ̿͟͞͠a͐w͍̻̺̹͙͇̙̰ͩ͒̿ͯ̀́ͥͣ͠͠a̴̼͊͊͘y̢̙͐ͩ ̵̱͓̉̾̄̄ẃ͉̺̖̔̈ͪ̿̓ͦi̭̓̀̏͗̾͛͠tͨ͂ͬ͞ͅh͖̹͔̽ͬ͂̏ͪͫ͆̚͢ ̶̤̈ͥ͏ͩ҉̵̛̰̻̟͓̰͐͜͝ṣ҉͔͈̟͍ͧͬ͋̑͟a̴̧̢͈̬̗̲̐ͩ̂̅͑̑͜͞͠y̵̢̱̰̙͈̖ͧ͒͗͌ͦ̓̃͛ͥ̅̌͢͡͠ͅị̛̝̭̤̪̰̠̯̠̙̅͂ͪ̓̉̒̓̒̏̾͜͝n͓̬g̶̘̟̣̣͎̲̈́͑҉҉ ̦̤͈͐̌̓͜t̝͗̄̈́ͨ҉̷̩͔̼̾̍ͯ̿͞h͈̩̉ͥͮa̸̵͏̷͉̝̬̰̀͆́́́̓ͤͯ̾͗͝͏͖̠͉̠̗̂̾͏ţ̀ͮ͏̞̘̑ͯ̾ ̶̶̛̥̘̬͎̙̮̄ͪͫͬ̀̉̃̿͋s̴̸̢̡͍̮͈̄ͧ̒́̋̀͒̀͋h̫͊̃͏̻̤̮͝ͅḯ̵̧̠͓̞̩ͭ͌ͨ͒̏ͮ̌̉ͨ͜ͅt̷̴̲̼̣́͐̈́͑̕ ̨̢̤̯̻̱̱͔̦̈́͛̇̎̉ͦ͞ͅt̻͈͎̺̯̠̤̲̏ͬ͐̓͆̍͠ợ̞ͤͯ̿̓͞ ͓͒͒m̲̿é̻ ̨͍͍͕͇͙̤̝̻̙̦̦̠ͮ͊͑̆̉ͩ͒ͭ̏̎̈́͘͘oͮͬ͌ͪv̧͔̯̀͏̫̲͛͏̞̭̦ͩͫ́ͮ͏̨̑͑e̞̹͑ͮ͘͠r̢͍̮͇̤̙ͮ̇ͥ͛̈́̑͊ͥ̎͌ͫ͊̚͘͡ͅ ̟͍̬̠͐͐̂̂ẗ̢̯͕͖̫͓̠͋ͦ̓͡͞ͅh͌̅͏̣̖͓̜̝͓͈̽̽͊́̒͘͟͠͡ë̶̵̵͙̭̭̟̩̝͔̣̞̞̱́̋̋̇̽͡ ̴͔̝̝̞̟̫̻͚͑ͪ̆́̒̍͐͢͝I̖̱̼̭̟̝ͤ̊̅͌͌ͫ͒͛̾͌ͅņ͖͍͍̻̺̽̈͑ͭ҉̸̡̲͎́ͤ̍́̉͝͏t͆ę̛̙̈́̓ͧ͝͏̛͕̰̱͖̀ͨ̃͛͗̋̐̒ṛ̦n̢̩ͩ̊̀͝ͅȩ̛͙̟͚̂̄t̷̷̨̞̲͔̳͗̎̔͗͐̽͞?̬̇͋̊͏ ̩ͫ̌͛Ţ̲̥̟̦̃͌͑͌ͥ̒h̛̠̥̪̑͆͘҉̶͕i̠͇̬̝ͩͪͯ̓͘͝͝n̡̙̯̰̞̾̄͊́ͣ̂ͯ̋̓̏ͮ͐͘͏̓͡k̯̓̐́͏ ̡͖̕͠a͙̎́҉͍̟̼̺͌ͤ̌̑̀g͈͎̘̺ͧ̓̇ȧ͉̚̕͜͡i̟̋͜҉̙͔̯̑̏n̥̫̱̰̓̄̈̆̏́̈̿́͛͠͞,̶̶̑ͫ͛̂̓̂ͣ͠ ̸̢̣͎̘̙͓̝̱͓̉̍͒͊ͪ̚͟f̧ͪ̌̾ͅu̸̢̻͉͎̞̺̹̺̣̫̥̓ͣ̊̃ͬͣͤͦ̐͒̕͜͞͡ĉk̶̮̗͗́͟e̟̠͉̩̻̪͇̅ͤ̀͞͝͡͏̣̪̖̜͇̑͌̈̓͐r̶̴̡̮̦̹̮ͦͤ̂̏͛̆̓͝͝.̧͚̲̜̘̯̫̽͂ͪ̈ͤͤ͒ͩ̄ͯ̋͘͡ͅ ̳̺͈̱̫̊̂͐̾̉̓͑ͤ҉͕̑Ǎ̢͔̪̙̈҉̘͎͋̎̌͜͏̷̈̍ͫ́͟͢s̬̋҉̢̠͍͉͎̣͓͙͗̊ͨͫ͒ͪͦͣ͆̂̿̚͝͞ͅ ̮̘̐̌w̽̓҉̭̩e̓͘ͅ ̗͕̖̗̾̒ͦ̀͟͢ŝ̵̨̰͇̗̬̲̮̄̊͐́ͩ̓͏̷̧̟̹̹͗p̴̘͚̠̳̠̤̃̌͋̀̚̕͢͢͠é͎̭̯͖͕͓̻̰͇̎̽̌̿̓̎̏â̳̺ͪ̇ͦ͟͜ķ̢̤̤͙̤͊́ͥ͊̋ͦͭͅ ̢͙̯͇̼́͜Ǐ̫͔̝̰̽̍ͧ̈̃̕͟͜͝ ̶̢̧̟͚̟̜͍̟̫̂̋̿͆ͨͨͬ̔͐ͅa̼͓͉͝m̸̷̢͋̿ ͠c͌ͧ̍̋͗̄ͩ̓́ͪ́o̳̥ͫͯ͠͡ṅ̷̫̼t̵̵̪̬̹̲͍͍̲̼̟̊ͣ̿ͭ̆͒͞a̵̱̥̤̭̳̓̀̈́̂̒̎ͦͯ͗ͯc̨̳̹̓ͤt͏̤̣̦̞̫̋͞i̸̢͍̦͖̜̳̜ͬ͋̄͌ͣ͛͗͛͑͂͘͡nͨͭg͑̉͟͏̨̦͕͈͋̀̎ͅ ̢̩̱͖̱̊͝͏̝̠͂͜m̷̡͎̮͖̩̥ͭͮ̂̅̉̓̽ͧ̒̾̔ͪ̑̄̕͢͞͝y̛͈̲͉͓͚ͩ̋ͦ̾̈́͗́ ̵̬͎͍͒̎͐͆ͨ̋̆ͫ͘ͅs̢͙͈̤̱̃ͨ̎ĕ̡̾c̱̟͔̲̞̀ͧͫͣ͜r͏͓̤̱̾̀̇̃͟͡ȇ̴̛͂ͪͯͦͨt̛̥̱͇̠̞͇͉͈͔͈̊̇̈́̑ͭͭ̀ͤ̌͜ ̡̪̪̣̞̯ͧ͂̂̓̽ͭ̊ͯn̅̽ė̟̖͑ͦͅ͏̶̵͈̬̺̬̦̉͗̔̽̽ͣt̸̵̡̲̪̯̼̠͙̮̭̻̆̓ͯ͘w̷̰͎̲͈̓ͫ̑̊͟o̙̰̭̿ͬͯ̅ͧ̀͡ͅr̛̲͚̪̈̄͏̷̧̲̗͒ͤ͂͑̄͟͢k͍̟̲̭̲̜̋̋ͮ̆̚ ̶̛̩̻̦̮͎̿̍͊̒ȍ͔͟f̶̊ ̷͍̺̹͉̖̏̍́ͤ͛̌ͭ̅ͭͫ̔͌̕͟ͅsp̧̦̣̥̥̞̱͕̳̣̭̊ͮ̅̃̈͗̏̋ͨ͢i̥̖͓͎̔͑̿͋ͪ̿͒̚͢͡ḙ̪̲̒̃͐͑͊̊͟s̨̢̫̤̩̗̍ͯͩ̀ ̲̼̦̭̣̹͑̉̅ͭ̀̓̍ͤ͘a̾ͨͯ̚c̠̖̉̐ͣ̎͘͜͞r̞̜ͭ͊͏̛̬̟ͦ̓ͪő̵̢͓̺̯͍̠ͥ͋s̵̸̺͑ͫ͗s̶̸̘̻̤̖͚̥̍ͪ̔ͧ̚͟͞ ͉̩͓̊̅̈́̄͂ͅͅ͏̠̹́̂̉t҉̟ḩ͔͍̖ͥ̈́̓̈̚͞e̱̍ͣ̂̕͟ ̎Ṷ̵̭͈̠̞͖̱̱͖̲̘ͣ̓͆́̐͝Ş͚̥̱̼͚̥͉̳ͯ́ͯ̿̌̿͘͞Ą̵̷̷̢͖͉̩̹͎̿ͤͮ̋ͅ ̣ͩ̈́ͮa̝̽̈n̦̩̥͉͌ͦ̋̈́͏̡̺̅d͇̗̹̙͕ͪͨ͒̓̀ͨ̍ͤͫ͘ ͈͉̹̖͖͚ͦ̐ͩͮ̆̆͝ͅ҉y̸͉̭̥̰̬̖̿̊̔ͬ̃ͧ͢͟õ͎̳̉̚̚͡u̙̻͛͛̊̅̽ŕ̶̢̹͎̩͙̾́̔̎͗̊̆̓̋̽̓͛͜͟ ̀͑̏̓̄I͏̢̻̗͚̮ͬͥ̊̓̅͘͜͢͡ͅP̀ͅ҉̸̴̝̻̲͉̗̰̜̬͇͒ͫ͛̈ ̡̡̞͙̙͚̖̀͒ͩ͢͜i̭͕͍̿̈́̕͝͝s͉̭̀́͛҉̷̡̤̙͈̘͚̼̲ͭ̈̄ͪ̊͜͡ ̛͈͎̳̾ͅb͍̗ͣͩ̐͟҉̽ͅḛ̷̭̞̤͚̏̈́ͪ̍̀̾̅͋͒͝i͈̣͇͕͌ͦ̎͘͜n̼͈̉ͫͦ̀ͩͤ̒͋̔̿̒̑͜͜ǵ͙̞ ̲͎͂t̶̴̷̾̎̇r̵̭̩̱̲̆̆̾͆̚á̴̭̽͐ͦc̶̄̈́̓̕̕̚͠e͕ͬ̆̎̓d̺̣̥̻̰̤͙̂̐ͣͪ͢͟ ̽rͮ̀̂í̠͚̣̪̮̥̜̤͓͛̒̄̐̌̕҉̛͇͎͙̃ģ̶̱̅ͮͦ͑̉͏̵̡̭̝̒ͦḩ̷͔̝̠̦̼̣̫̲̝̮̫ͯͪͮ̓͗͂̄̔̊ͪ̐̒͟͝͞ṱ̶̷̶̙̯̔ͫ̂ͤͫ̕͠ ̶̶̼̼̺̗͍̥ͯͥ̀ͤ̚͜͞n̴͕͕̓̎ͤ̍̌o̴̓w̠̚͡ ̷̸̧͓̞̤͔̗͇̺͔̱̲̈̓́͋̀̒̌̀ͬͧs͍ͩ̿̽͢͏͙̝̻̩̼̖̄ͣ̾̍̀͘͝o̷̧̞̘̼͋͘҉͏̢̧̧͇̥̦͔̝̲ͣ̂ͫ́ͪͬͪ͂͏͊ ̸̛̼̺̝͙̣̺͖͊ͦ̀ͧ̿̀͐̀̿̐̿͌́̇͌̚y̝̪̘̞ͦ̂͘ơ̖̻̱̪̿ͅu̖̳̒͠ ̴̘̮͈͓͛͛ͤ̋̐ͭ̑͟͟b̷̨̛͉͌͝ẹ̥̀͛̑̄͆ţ̷̼͔͇͔̿ͯ͛ͩ̓ͭ̀t̵̻͉̦̞̳̓͗̈ͯ̓̾̊ͪ͗ͨ͒ȅ̸̸̻̪̟̰ͫ̽̋̅͆ͨ̒͟r̸̗͍̙̫̘̭ͥ̈ͭ ͐̐̓͝͏̴͉̫͕̳̭̻̣̮̥̠ͭͧ͊ͦ̕̕̚͢͏ͮp̢̨̛̹̳̜̦̤̞͆̇̌́̊̄ͬ͗͟r̸̴̢̧̡̛̟͙͎̪̜ͨ̒ͧͪ͢ͅep̧̰͖͔̯̅ͥ̈̋̐ͅą̙̝͛͏̝̘̉͐͒̃r̩̖͍͒̊e̡̫̬̣̤͛̈ͮ̾͒͗ͧ͐̿͑͐ͮ̅̂ͧ͞ ̗̺̤̉f̡̢̟̻̪̖͎͔͍̺͐̀͗̅̇̾̚͜҉͔͉̄ͧ͗̈͘o̵͕͕͙͉͌̌͊̋̕r̵̬̓ͧ̊̉̋͏̬ ̟̙͍̒͊ͩͬͥ̄̾͠͠͏ͭ̈͆͒ͦͭt̓͆h̴̶̴̖͇̩͈͖̪̙͎̮̥̪̬̿ͭͫ̒ͩͯ̿ͅe̷̟͖͓ͣ̅ͮ̈́́̐͢ ̟͇̱̥̊ͯ͋͗̍͆̑s̵̨̛̖̙̝̮̞ͭ̉͛͂͠t͏̰͇ͦ͌̓͆o̬͉̫̳͎̘̟̺̲̽̑ͤ͂ͯ̇̓̚r͓͕̬m̤̗̿ͧ͘,̭̙̀͊̌̃̆̓͑ͧ͢͜͏̨͎̖͎͆ͫ̏͜ ̵͓̰̍̇̓̇ͩ͠m̶͇̹͕͚̞̗̬̝̐̂ͤͪ̔͢a̵̶̢̠̻̳͇̠̙̿̒͗́̾̾͋͢g̢̪͈̾̓͐͜ĝ̢̢̥̭̳̞̬̘ͬͣͪͭͧ̇̽̉̕͡͞͡o͏̮͇̜̳͚̜̫̔ͥ̈ͬ̒͢͞͝t̳͎̾̋͝.͖͖̲͈͒͒̈̀ ̎̓̚҉̴̧̧̹̑̌ͯͭͣT͖̼ͨ̓̿͂̉ͬ͗ͯ͗͢͟͏̝̩̀ͥ̿̌ͣ̑h̵͈e ̸͔̖̀̈́̀ͯ̂͑͘͡͞͝s͎̀t̨̨͍͈̙̲̔̓ͥͣ̂ͣ̑o̯͚͉̓͑̑͡r͔͔͙͂̍̏ͨ̓m̼̙͙̩̥̘̤ͥ̃̊ͧ̊͟ ̮̬̻͔̉̀̑ͬ͘ͅtͯ̊͒͗̀͟͠ͅẖ̸̨͕̌͊̾͗͝a͠҉̵̘͈̺t̷̨̞̯̺̭͉̯́̂́̃͒͜ ̪̻͇̙̭͕ͪ̀ͦ͌́ͦ̍ẁ̳͓͂̈́͛́͂ͯį͉̮͍͗ͮͪ͋͌͘ͅṗ̱̹̘̥̮̟͚̃̂́͆͆ͣ̕̕e̴̮̩̪̿͌̕͘ͅs͉̞̪̩̪͖͍̗̯͊ͭ̆͆ͮ̐͋ͥ͠ ̷̜͎͙̰͈̑̋ơ̷̶̛͖̤̺̯͊ͤ́͐ͣ̂̔͞ú̴̜̟̖̖̘̲ͨ̈́̀͊͢͠͝t́҉̴̡̺̠̰͈͉͓̀̈́̈͌́̈̀̍̇͢͞ ̀̋̄͐̕҉̵̗̻̩̹̺͛͂̅ͭ̀̃̔̃̿̾͢t̴̛̛̜͓̬͚͕̃͊̆̽̎͂ȟ̨͕̳̲͖͕͚̃ͬ͆ͫ̀͢ȩ̴̲ͤ̇̓͞ ̸̷̴͕͎͚́̅̐̓͗ͥͮͫp̵̷̧̟͖͓̺͕̥̥̰ͪͮ̋̾ͩͭ̊̊ͤ́̚͘͞͠ͅa̖̬ͦ͊͠t́͆͆̀̇h͍̫ͧͫ̃͒̈͛̔ͤ̿ę̶̵̢̈́̑̌̈́̊ͨ͞t̘͚ͮ҉̶̷͖̰͎̗̙̤̔ͩ̽̂͒̀͂ͪ̓ȋ̷̛͛̽ç͈̖͈̖̅̊̋̌̾͋́͌̋ͥ͘҉̡̼̦̑̋ͅ ̞̯̼ͪl̢̺̼̝͔̬̬͙̣͕̤̹ͪ͗̀ͫͤ͋́ͦͦ̈́iͯt̸̳͕̜̺ͨ̇̄̾͊̀ͨ̆͗͋t͇͏̆ļ̙̺̜͚͕̬̠͓͈͒ͪ̄͘̚ë́͠ ̸̧͍̰̦̹̥̦̓͛̑͡͡tͨͧh̢ͣ҉̷̲̈̋̃̓͘i̧̧͔̟̹͈̭̋͑͘n̵̵̺͍̲̠̲̼̑̃̍͠g̶̳̰̻̖͖͙̋͛̉͞ ͂̀y̸͈͕̪̅͌̽́o͕̺̤ͫ͛ͦụ̷̡̧̖̰̠͙̥̗̙͗̋ͧ ̶̨̲͉̥̿c̡̨̢͇͐̉̾ͭ͝҉̣͎ͤ̀́̓ả̵̷̶̢̠̲̭̤̣̖̏̽̀ͨͮl̶̶̼̪͍̞̝̰͙̤̆̄̓̑̎͑̒́́̌̔͡l̷̙̤͎̊͐ͬ̎̌̕̕ ̕yͦͪȏ̷̹̒͌͌͢ủ̜͎͗ͪr̴̙̽͟ ̞͍͙̟́̅̓̈̊҉̩̟̤͎̖͌͠ͅl̫i̼̦̫̭͚͉ͫͣͤ̀ͯ̎ͣ̌̍͠f̺̮͍̺̉͏̷͖̫̞̤͙̣͛̈́̂́̉ͅẹ̶̵̳̲̽ͣͩͧ̅͊.͚͈͕̜̜͈̳̪ͧ̍ͨ̓͗̉ͣ̔ͦ̿ͧͤ̂͠ͅ ̢͔̰̫̍ͨ͂ͩ̀͝Yo̲҉̧̩̅ͮ̆͗͡u̹̜͆ͬ҉͑ͮ̄̊̕͠͞'̦̈̒ͭ̆̓ͬͣ҉̴̞̾ͬ̿̈́̚ŗ̺̭̱̝̰̰ͦ͐͌̉͒̈̄͟͠ͅe̛̛̻̩̠̦̪̊͗̓͐ͅ ̪̬ͯ́͊̂͗̆͛f̙̍ͦͭ͋u̢͍͇̳̼̥̼͙͙̇̊̓̾̕͡͏͇̳̒͂̾̓̽ͯč̭̣͇̀̽͒̀ͫ͆̚͡͡k̩̎i͝͏̬̆͂͟ng̥̻ͦ́͜͡͏̼̞̟ͩ͜͝ ̶̹̝̖͔̣ͦ̇́̋͘͏͂d͓͓ͬ́̇̔̇͆͌ȩ̴̩̗̜̼̰̹̻͇͚̐̑́̋̑̿ͦ͑̽͗ͬ̔̃̕͢҉̪͐ͭa̖̹̭̘ͥ͊́ͪ̕͟͝͝d̢́ͥ͟,̺̠́͌̑̿ͮͨ͘ ̵̷̷̭̩̞̦ͣ̀́ͯͨͤ͆̓̂ͫ͛͝k̛̹̮̝̝̙̋̄͋̀̒͋ͭ̓ͪͥ́̕͞i̵̧̪͖͍̫̘̼̹ͤͬ̓̕͟͡͠͡d̙ͥ͊͘.̲̗̮̾̈́ͪͫͧͨ̀̄͌͘ ̠̉I ̢͖͍̮ͪ̃̔͑ͨ̕ͅč̬͇a̎ͥ́̐̾̐̚͢n̉͏̛͕͖ͯ͊҉͍͈̣̹͕̫̺̮͌͐̓̑̀͡͝ ̧́̀̒ͣḃ̭̟ͬ̓́̕͢҉͕̟͍̤̜̦͊͌̃e̢̢̝̜͈̹̰̼̥̤͆ͥ̍͋̊̓ͬͣ͑͗̐̇̇̕͜͢ ̧̯̺͖̹̣̪̗́͛̄̎̇ǎ̯̩͛̍n͇̐҉̙͍̩̃̍̇͆ͤ̌̆͞͠ý̸͖͑́w̧̮͙̓̂ͫ̒̽́̈͞͡h̸̶̡̛͚̱͔͎͋͑̅͑͂ͧ͋́̍͂͂͛̕͝͞ę̶̺͇͎͍̭͐̍ͪ̄́͆͘͞rͩ̈́͜ę̸̢̳͕͙̱͎̙̔ͥ̿͆͞, ̳ͧ͐҉̢̌ͮa̩͉̪̺̮͛̏̃̀͑̚͜͠҉n̞̺̹͖͚ͬ́͐ͣy̸͕̞ͧ̉͐̔ͨ͏t͉̜̘̬̻̲̉̏ͦ̋ͬͥ̔̊̑͜͝i̩ͤ̆̔m̡͙̿̎ͩ͑eͤ͟͝,̷̑ ̛̘͖̜̥͌̉ͮà̘̬̮͓̟ͯͯ͐n̷̛̟̣̩͗͗̈d̵͚͕̬̮̰̊ͦ̑҉̩̜̼͍̘͇̘͋ͥ̋̍̇ ̇ͨ̓̍͝I̙͗ͣ̒͘ ̡̰̼̭̱ͦ҉̴̡̟͙͎̪̬̻̆͌̎̇̽̀͐c̢̪͇̩͓͉̒̓͜͡á̸̖̼͔ͭ͗̑ñ̷͈̬̜̙͕̖̅̽͂͊̔ͦ̃͢ ͍͚͉͎̤͈̻̇ͫ̄͊͒̔̆̒̓͂k̩í̸̼̠̄͆̓͆͟͢͡͡l̸̷̶̴̛̙͎͇̯̙͎̆̀̋͂͌͟͡͞҉ͯ̃͢l̬̥̇̐̕ ҉̎̾ȳ̶̶̯̓͌̿̇̋͂̉͜ợ̛̪̄̍͛̏ͪͮ̚͟ų͐̾͋̔͏̟̆̀́̈́͊͘͜͡ ͈̆ȋ̵̦̲̼͓̱̀̚ņ̸̝͖͙ͣ̾ͩͤ͘̕ ̗̫͚̳̩̤̹̔͗̍̍̀ͬͧ͟͡͏̦̏ô̳͚͜͢ṿ̲̝͉̯̙̓ͬ͋̂͑̋̆ͥ̏͟ȩ̸̸͈͉̭̬̘̦̗͋ͧ̈́̏̃̓ͤ͊͑ͩ̚͞͝ŗ̭͚͈ͩ͊ͮ̚͜ ̛͍͇̮͚ͩ͗ͤ͛̒̋̍͐͌s̉͊͡ę̱̤̙̘̌͌͛͗̅̒v̡̧̼͚̯̣͌͂̍̏̇ͦͩ̎͠e͕̳̦̦ņ̵̙̭ͯ͑̊̚͡ ̢̮̬̯̝̖̥̙̗ͩͧ̌ͦ̂͑͟h̥͚͉̠̒͒̇͛̊uͧ̍͝n̶͉̻͐͗̕͏̞̳͆̋͗̍̔ͫ͋̋d̸̢̧̼̦̟̙͖̍ͤ͘͘ṙ҉̬̦̮͆ͧ̾̽ͣ͞ę̘̳̯̬͓͖̜̞̱͍̎̔̌ͤ̓͑̐̑ͦͥ̊̀͢͜d̶̢̢͕̙̣̲̣̻̙̞ͨ̈̔́͛͐ ̯̠͚̄ͯ̿ͥ͟͞͡w͖͇̟̗̹͍̟̞ͪͦ̐͂̓͂̒ͫ̇̄ͬ͘͡a̘̪̤͖̻̠͋̆͑y̜͍̎͑҉̶͉̳͒ͣṡ͓̓,̷̬̰ͯ̒ͩ͡ ̪́a̶̛̋͐́͘n̴̴͇̈͝d̎ ̷̛̭̫̘͎̓ͨ̉̋ͦt͏̩̼̹̗̊̽͟ͅh̸͈̖̦͉̰͙͇ͯ́ͧ͗͂̌̕͡ͅͅa̷̢̖͂͋ͭ̑ṫ̢̨̅'̷̧̗͍̹ͤ̍ͦ̓̚͢͜s̳̝͍͔̩̤ͮͫ̂ͪ̅ͥ͋̿͢͜ ̷̤̩͙͗̌̆̆͟͜j̶̝͔̲͉̳̳̫̯͓̠̥ͣ͗͌ͦ̐́͛̄͑͘͡ͅư̥̪̥͓̱̗̩͛́ͤͨ̔ͅs̠͕̥̹͎̞̥̦͛̓̑̏͌t̷̡̨̻̠͕͈͚ͭ́̅ͪ͐̑̾͟ ̷͖͕̗̝̣̱̹ͩ͐̓ͥ̌͛̂ͨ̔ͬ͢ͅw̩͕͋͛͜͡i̧͙̞̘̬͗́̍͏̧̛̜̅ͤ̍́ṭ̡͉̫͕̤̖͇ͪͧ̿ͤ́ͧ́̉h̢́̾ͦ͡҉ͪ ̟̦̠̭̩͖̠̉̆͆̋̓̆̌̿͘͟͟m̵̸̼͉̦ͫͭ͂ͮ͆͘͠҉̿͞y̢͈͉̥̜ͭͧ͂̆̚͜͞ ̨͠b̗̜ͩa̧͎͖̔͌ͦr̴̤͓̭̀ę̵̼̣̤̬̼ͭ́ͧͦ̒ͣ͛̊̅͞ ̈́̍h̗͕̫̓ͫḁ̗̌nͩ́̔̀d̛̜̪̞̺̃̂ͪs̥.̢̡̹͠ ̛͙̰̪̦͔͓̥͙̔͒̑ͣ́͌̽ͨ͡N̵̠̳̬͚̬̫ͧͤͬͧ̊̈́ͩ̅ͪ͜͝o̵͔̳̠̐͋̈̑͑͒͛ͣ͒̚͘͏͚͇͍̑ͫͭ͛̾̄̊ẗ ͆ǫ̢̜̠̾̐̚n̜̝̩̜̔̃ͭ͜l̙͖̀́ͅ͏̴͒ͮ҉̹͓̣ͅy̢̛̩̕ ͔͔̰̐̚̚ą̸̥̜ͦ̊̇̓͟m̶͖͓͗ͣͪ̑͡ͅ ̨̫͙͊ͯ͐̎͠͠I̪̹̰̔͛̅͒̂̀ ̜̻̻̞̣͕͋̍́̌ͤ̌e̛̲̙̊x̠̬ͭ̀̋̉̇̈͛̇͜͟͞ţ̷̻͓̙̠͇ͣ͒ͮ͏̪̹̻̂̔̒҉ȩ̠̦ͫͮ̈̽̓ͨ͟͝n̷͎̗͍͑̀͋̀҉̳̐ͬ͗͠s̞̗͕͖͍̯̭̲ͫ̆́̏̄̽̾̔̃̂̕͢͝͠i͍ͫ͗v͂e҉̜̙̱ͤ͌̂ͦ̽̇̂̆̔ͫ͞ͅͅl̤͖̟̯̠̂̉ͣ̓̆̑̎y̴̦̥̠ͩ̑͜ ͑t̢r̵̘͍̯͚͌̊͟͟͞҉̶̜͉̓a̯̞͕̳ͦ̐͗̇̊ͅi̷̫̯̦̬̳̞͕͆͒̈͋̉̋̄ͭ͝͝͡ņ̶̻̜̰̥̭̩̼͑̀̈͐ͩ͛̋̉ͨ͡͡e̷̷̡̼͉͖̳̙̊̏̀̿́̍̕͢͡d̫̫̤̉̔̈́̐̄͘͟͠ ̸ͨ̎͏̎͏̢̫̥̯̝͉̮̽͛ͮ̓ͮ͞i̜ň̸̟̘̗͈̜͉ͪ͗̾̓͂͗̕̕̚ ̷̞͗̓̑ͨ̋̽͋͌͐͒un̶̤̮̪͍̯̲̙̠͔̓̾̎̆ͯ͋ͪ̀̊́͟͢͡à̸̢̡̛̤͙̗̣̰͈́̔̔͆͑ͭ̀ͦ̆ͨͬ͠r̻̤̅̒ͬͦ̆m̽̇̔̈͠͏̝͈̊̋ͮe̸̡͎͎͓̼͇̼̔͌ͤ̉ͨ̈̀͛̔́͜͞d̙̗̠̖ͫ͐͑̄̓͌͐͠ ̷̨̱͖̜͎̲ͯ̈́͘c̜̥̰̻ͯ͛͐̾̀͐́̏o̵̬ͥ̇͟͝͡͡m͍̣͉̼͇̭͉̀ͧ́͛̀̋̄͌͗̊͠͝b͕̬͇͓͙̳̑ͩͮ̇̇͑ͩͫ̽́ͨ̇ͣa҉̥͕̯̫͇͎̜̜̈́͛͐͛̿̓̓͌̌̇̂̿̓̽͜͞ͅt͉̗͔̝̊ͯ̍ͮ͊̿͠,͓ͯ͗ ̣̝͙̬̰̦̆͊̀̈́́̎̓̐̈́b̛̬͘ṵ̡̡̫̠͉ͤ̎̊̓̿̚͘t̞̪͋̌̌̿̅̽ͣ ̢̜͈̤͌ͮͣ͡I̳̩̤͋ͧ͟ ̶̸̢̦͚̙͖̳͍͇̼̾̓̎ͦͧͧ̌ͧ͟h̴̴͎͙͔̖̩͉̝̎̈́ͪ̀͜ͅ͏á̸̟̠͈͙̕v̷̧̧͎̟͓̥̭̤̘͓̘͈̜̿̆́̀ͣ̍̀ͯͬ́̉ͣ͘͟e̘͏̜ͯ̌̽̚͏̷̃̎̈́ ̸̡̮͔̫͊̃͗ͧͪͬͪ͌̇̃͜͜͝ḁ̬͐̐̀͘c̴̜͈̫͔̒ͩ̅ͬͭ̇͆͘͠͠͠ç̸̧̛̳̤͚͓͎̫͇̊͋͐͐͑ẹ̡͙̯ͮ̈ͦ̐̅ͯ͌ͤ̃ͤ̎͒̄̃ͯͭ͆s̮̲̼̭̈ͪ͗̾͆̀̄ͣ̂̋s̟̜͔͇̱͆͗͋͑ͭ̆̾ͦ͟͡ ̴̢̫̝̤̰̦ͭͥ̒͜͢͝͝t̸͕͌ͩo̶̪̳͍̹ͮͩ̇ ̛̇͒̌ͨ͡ṭ͛͞h̷̝͂ͤ̾è̘͈̻̘͍̺͎͛̍ͪ̇̅͞ ̼͔ͤͧͧ̍́̄͝e͙̙̩̤͙̘̹̲͗̉͐̔͑ͣ͡n̸͖̽͋͟͜͠ti̵̲̲ͭ͏̶̻̫͉ͤ́̾͐ͩ̃ͬ́́r̴̷̮̥͍͖ͪ̔̋͛̑͒ͩ̀̇͋͆͌͢͠͠ȩ͖͖͇̞̯̗̄ͣ͜ ̮̖ͣͫ͢͏̶̯͚̎̔̐ͣ̓̕ǎ̵̜͆͊͏̥̲̇̒͋ͣ͗̿r̻̱̿́̈́̽͛ͦ̋s̵̛̥̺̥̟̆̏̏̚͘̚͟e̷̡̢̞̺͍̟̞̘̓ͣ͛͗̓́̽ͧ̀͊͞n̨̯̪̦̩̠̣̂͗ͯ̊̀ͤ̓͛͟͡ͅa̢̨̝̭͚̰͒̿̆ͣͬ͂͘l̙͓̱͔̭̹̾͆͑ͩ ̺̲̞̯̐̏̍̿͘o̢̩ͦ̊̋̕f̻̊̾͏̶̆͢ ̷̜̺̼̣̜̙̇ͮͮ́͛ͤ̿͂͆̑̚͟͠͞͞ṭ̷̀̇̽͠ḩ̗͂͛ͩ̔͐͏̱̻͜e̶̙̠̳̰̪̔͑͡ ̭͐̍Ú͔͇͎̖͚̙ͩ̅̽ͤ̉ͭ́ͦ͝͠͡ṅ̨̢̲̪͊ͫͩ̈́̄ͩiţ̷̶͚̝̭͓̪͚̈̽ͭ̑ͧͥͨ͜͞é̳̼̦̻̈́ͥ̂̊͐͌͒̔̀͛ͭ̅̈͋ͮ͡ͅḍ̶̡̢̢̛́̐̽̊͐̄͂͑̉ͮ̅̒̌͘̚ ̝̭͍̤̭͙̲̗̻̩̞͐̓ͅS̈̾̕͜͜͏̡̞͕̤̜̰̋͋̄̑̓̊ͫ̚͢͡ť̵͈͕̮͎͚̞̺̭̩̔̂͛ȃ̻͙͎̌̌̎̋͞ͅt̢̨̛̠̰͈̬͓̱̲͙̖͗͐̂́̐ͣ̚͜ê̲͍͈͓̦̗̜͇͔ͩͭ͂̅ͨs̴͕̜͎̮͍͖͕̾̓̀̄͛̆̑̃̐̀ͧ̓̐̽̓̀̚͘͜͢͢͟͡͡ ͚̺̜͉̈́̏̊̓ͨ̂͐͘͜M̴̺̘̖͚̖̭͉ͨ̋̒̍́͘͞ǎ̛̘̯̿̑͆̔̍͢r͖̱͖̽͝i̸̛̻̻̞͓̺ͣͣ̔̆ͨ́n̞̄̅ͨ͛̐̀ͬ͢è ̢̭̠̞̙ͣ̄̈ͮ͐͟͝C̶̢̞ͭ͛̐̏ô̡̤̠̜̩̳̰̥̺̩͌̄͒̓͒ͥ̋̃̽͜ȓ̛̫̙͈̻̉̓ͩ͗̕̕͠͠p̡͖͎̉́͒̌ͪ͞s͎͔͂͌̌ͭͥ̚͢͞ ̡̦̣̠̩̹̞ͦͩ̍͊̈́ͯͣ͜͏a̳̾̒̿̀ͣn̏d͎͕͑҉̐ͬ̈̊̕͟͢͞ ͉̩̬̭ͩ̇̂ͪ̈̄̍ͯ͢͞I̴̳͉̓ͣ́̅͊ ̰̹̊̑w̢̹̤̩͕͋͞i͓̟͐ͮ͜҉̨̡ͧͫͪl͍̀ͧ̕l͙̩ͨ̂ ̼͖u̅͟s̹̟̜̥͌̂ͧ͛̎ͪ͏͚ͪ̒e̢͎ͯ̄̓ͯͅ ̵̝͎̙͑ͫ̌͊̉͘iͫͯ̒҉̢̛͍͇͕̀̈̚͜͡ṯ̥̬̒ͦ̎̈̒҉͙ͪ͒ ̡̪͇̰̿̇͏̼̈ͯ̆͌̚͞͝t̢̡̧͖͎̣̘͎̣̬̱ͫͮ̈́̔ͪͬ͒ơ̷̵̷̢͇ͫ̆̀̌́ ̐҉͎į̱͓͓͔͉̯͓̅ͥͭ̾̒͑̃́̀ͨͤ͡t̨̲ͯͩ̌҉̢s͏̤̫̓ͥ ̯̰̟̫̜͕ͨ̉͑͂͘͜ͅf̸͈͕̒͑ͩ̽ͪ͝u͒҉̛̠̻̳̙͓̓̀̀ͨ͋͜l̛͓͗͗͗҉͕͔̦͎͔͔̥̤̽̃ͥ̈́͆̂l̟̩͂̀ͧͮ҉̸͉͍ͭ̌̄ͮ͏̢͙̪̤̤͎͖̏̈́ ̴͍̻̆ͥͫ͏͎̰̏͒͋̍e̢͔̾̆̇ͯ̓̊͜xt̴̛̳̗̥̼̆ͫ́͋̇͐̉͝ēn̷̢̢̧̤͙̦̼̣̞̰̐ͮ̀̒ͥͮ́̓͟͡͝t̝̤ͯ̒͒̀̌͑ͬͩͫ̾̕͝͝ ̝̘͇́̾҉̣̖̒́͋̍̒͑́͢t̓o̶̯̗͔̙̙̥̫ͩͧͣͫ̈͜͟͢ ̡͔̙̥͕̑͆̒ͣͬ̿͂w̏ͣ́͒͏͇́į̤̹̼̭͓̀͋̐̋̔̄̆̿̿͟͢͟p̶̖̫͔̝̻̯̓̎̃ͥ̏ͧ͆ͯ͢͠͡ͅe̶̸͎̣͉̹͇ͪ͆ͧ̂̊̆̓ͯͫ͢ ̷̨͚̱̎̉̄̚͘y̶̩̲ͮ̓͐ő̡̗̜́̍̃u̼͖̘͚ͯ͆ͭ̐͐̇ͭ͜͡ͅͅͅ͏̡͇̇r̵̗͕̺̠͖̼̺̹̂̀ͦ̍̑̐̕ ̹̼̦̠͆͆̕͘͟͢͞m̷̬͖̫͉͍̗̀͒͌̐̉͡i̧ṣ̭͍̟̾ͤ͝͝e͚̝̼̱̼ͬ́̏rͯ̽a̺̰͚͗͑̌̀̓̾b̹̲̫̜͊̒ͦͦͧ̋̆͒ͅl̸̶̡̹̻̝͓̤̾́ͤ͐̉̓ͨ͢e̳̮͉̘͈̙̥̱̞̹̲ͬ͆͂ͭͮ̌͑̇͢͜ ̳̹͗͏̶̴͕̑̑a̡̩͓ͬs̖͎͙̹̃̑ͮs̳̦̬̋̊͢͟ ̷̶͈̟͎ͥ͠͡o̻̼̎ͣ͏̦̱̣̼͔͕̞͔̍̈̍ͤ̏̔̽̌̾̒̇͢f̶̭̖͙̗̼͓̠̻̒ͥ̿ͮ̌ͬ͜͢f̣̞̬ͦ ̵̈ͥͧͧt̺̯ͨ͐̾̓͑h̶͓̣̮̘̙͐̉͂̆҉̼͉ͩ́ę̪͔͓͗ͥ͡ ̮̙̲̱̠̀̂́ͪ̌̃̾ͧͬ͟f̵̡̥̱͈ͩ̾͏̬̦̝̠̪̓̑̐ͩ͋͝a̙͕̎̌͞͝͝č͕̟̤ͣ̏ͣ͢͞e̷͙͉̘̞͈͙͆͌̓̄̒ͩ̏̊ͤ̇̓́͘ͅ ̈́͏o̶̡̤̬̬̫̹͑ͭ̐ͨͯͦ̕f͂ ̸͚͓̭̺̊̍ͥ̀ͥt̷̰̪̤͔̥͗́͌ͮ̏́̍͢h̵̢̞͇̩̪ͥ͐̀́͗͋͐ͧͬ̓̾͝͞ệ̷̡ͣ̐̅ͪ̔̅͒̍͜ ̵͙͈͆ͥ̋͂̓́ͤ̕ç͎͖̬̳̬̦͇͖̱̽͛̔͛̇̅͛̅ͨ̆͠o̟͕̺̫̦͈̮̾͂̏ͭͥ̕͜͡ͅͅͅņ͍͔̩̤͚̲͈̒̇̑ͧͩ̾ͤ̈̕͢͢ţ̵̘̱͑̈̾̄ḯ̷̧̯̖̗͔͔͉̮̼ͨ͒͂́ͣ̒̄͆̅͝͡n̶̳̞̮ͦȩ̷̨͇̠̦͍̘̭͒̂ͅ҉̪̹̕n̵̲̬̘̣̞̭̰̈́ͤͫͨ̈͌͂ͧ͐͘̚ť͓̣͢,̥ ͗ͫ̒ÿ͇̜̞́͗ͪ͋ͮͦͯ̓ͅ҉̧̬̦̞ͫͩ̏ͣ͢ò̴͇̜̎̏ủ̡̙̜͎̈͏̢̦̭͎͖̱̯̋̀͟ ͕͏̵̴̶̺̯̮͍̜̒ͬ̓ͬ͒̀͑͊ͨ̐̕ĺ̳͏̼̖͚̈́̀̅i̋̕҉̊̿͊̿̕͞tͧt̾͏̵̴̦̤ͬ̐͞ͅl̶̛̯̫̫͍̦̭̳̗̤͖ͯ̊̔ͬ̀e̙͙͎̼͇̹̘ͫ͂ͪͩͥͤ̎͘ͅ ̡̬̘̩̖̞͕͈̭̺̜̊̓͆̓̐̃̋͒̃̊͋ͅş̨̳̯̳̖̩̻͔͇̪͆͑ͩ̿̒̂̑ͦ̕͜͝͝͞h̳ḭ̼̟̼̀̽̿̕͢t͊ͫͧ.͏̷̺̼̽͏͇̜̮̹͇ͥͫ҉̸̡̺̞̩̽́̒ ̼̙̂I͔̦͕̪̪ͨ̐̑̈́͛ͫ̓̊ͣ͞f̳̬̺̓͑ͪ͌͌ͩ̚͢҉̖͓͌҉̡̝ͧ͋ ̡͇̦̝͉͖̔̔̉̔͆͝҉̝́͂͗͛̉͑ȯ̵̧̼̳̇ͩ́̉n̵͎̼͌͂̽l̞̆̒̓ͯy̸̞ͥͤͬͪ̄͠ ̜̊ͅ҉̧͕̮͓̞̀̏ỷ̨̟͖̱͛́ͣ҉ó̷͇̖u̻ ̛̛̦͔͖̼͔̖͆̓ͯ͋̑̉͋ͯ͜͡͠͡c̘̟̫̉̾̑͝o̍͛̇u̡̻̯̻͍ͦ̾̇͊̕͡l̸̨̥̗̜̓̏̊͘d̶̟͍̍͊̔ͣ̽̓̄ͦ̀ͧ̈͘͘ͅ ̸̲ͪh̫̠͎ͯ̃ͣ͊a͝v̛͛̌̐ȅ̸̠̤͍̬̣̲̰͔̯͉͓́̏ͧ̀͟ͅ k̨̠͇̩̮̄̎ͩͬ̔̅͛̎͛̚͢͝n͎̟̾̿ͫ̃o̧͓͉͍͈̺ͯ̔ͣ̏͐̚͝w̡̟ͣ͆̐͐ͫ͏̷n͏͖̖͎͒̑͌̽͋͠͏ ̼̳̺̗̳̽̈̄̄̄ͥ͌ͪ̂͡͝͝͠w̸͈͚̫̝̫͖͙̞̆ͬͬ͊͌̚h̫̹͘͏͎͝͏͙̯͊͜ả̦͓̙̿t̛̮͛̅̿ ̰̪͉͉ù̪̠̇̀͗͑̔̕͘ͅn̹ͮ̓́͂h̹̠̝̯͉̻͍͎ͤ͗̆ͯ͌̀͢ó̢̰l̩̝̰̖̹͍͗̄̂̿̽̚͞ỷ̯̞̦͔̮̋̄̕ͅ ̸͇͇̺̳͇̥̩́ͫͤ͂ͣ̂̃̅҉̝ͭ̂ŗ̛̱̹̯̱̥̈́̈́̂ͤ͒͗̇̚e̸̶̴̳͍̫͚̻͕͛̄̒ͨ̓̐͗ͤ̋͛̀̈́͌̿ͤ̀ͩ͗́͢t̡̛̞̻͙͔̗̮͇̍ͬ͋̈̾̐̄̆̉̕͏̷͢r̹͙͙͖̹̻̫̝͒̏͛̆̑͘͘̚͢͞ͅi̡̗̤͉͇ͤ͆ͨ̽͜ḅ̔u̸̵͎͇̜̮̼̱̙̔͆̌̽͋ͧ̂́͒ͅt͓ͣ͏̴̢͍̘͉͖͇͗ͬi̵̻ͫ̀ͧͪ͛͡o̵̯̯̟̥n͎̝̬̋ y̸̴̩̺̭͈̝̘̭̒ͥ͐̀͜͝o̷̢̡̨͚͖̳͕̖͙̯̖͚̗̘̼ͩ̊ͪͦͭ̍ͥ̅̀͘͘̕͢u̧̹̭̾̏̂̚r͓̙͎͇̙̟͒̏̈́ͭͨ̀ ̠̰̟͊́ľ̰ͩ͐ͫ̍҉̂̂̎̽ì̸̴͎͈̤ͯ̏́̆̾͂͐͒̚̚͜͜͜͟͡tt̵͎̤͚̯̠̝͐ͭ͘͟͞҉̯̙̏̏͛̕͞ļ̡͎̝̝̤͕͙̰̑̓̓͐́ͨ̊̕̕͟͡͝͠e̻̟̥̽ ̝͝"̸̳͍̦̯͔̭̲ͬ͊̆̓̒͟͝͞͡͝c̯̤͓̋̋ͅlḙ͍̗ͦ̐̉͗̋͜͠v͈̓̓͠e̥̘̐̐̽ͥ͐͋͠͏̧̛̻̻̦̗̞̲͐͜ȓ͕̺̬̮͓̒̈́ͧ̿̈̏͑̍́̈̎͡"̡̰̗̖̦̮͓̪̰͊̽̎ͫͦ̐ͫ̀́ͮ ̷̴̶̭̬̬͈̞̭̹̥̋̄͌ͩ͘͞͠͝c̸̸̫͓͖̬̻̬͕̟̲̺͖̩͊̈́̓́ͭͥo̴̗͈͍͔͌͂ͦ̀̇ͭ̕͢m̧͙͌ͣͬͭ̋͝͝ḿ̡̫̟̠̃̆̉̓ę̘̤̝͓̺̻̟̯̔̎̀͆̽̇̌̈́̚͢ń̗̠ͯt̵̛̩̯͚ͬ̃̆̍҉ͤ̂̽̒́ ̶̷̹̯̺͈̯̪̋̾ͣ͊͌̈́ͮ̆ͩͮ͘͞͝w̧̰̰̝̘̳̯̪͙͕̭̓̉͆ͩ̿͌ͦ̃̾̈̆̔a̼̳̒̓͝s̡̛̗̜͙͉ͨ̍̾͌ͤ̉̋́ ̡̡̗̰̺̱̜ͯͮ́͂͗ͯ̔̕͜a̧̨̛͓̩̺̻̽͌͛̔ͭ̈́͜b̸̸̢̢̨̤̼̼̯̾͛ͭ̏҉̂̚o̶̗͎͗̈̽͢͡҉̗̉͊̒ù͈̥̰͇̦̘ͯͤ̔͊̂̑̓͋͘̚ṫ͚̙̫͎͎͖̺̥̯ͥ͒̀̕ ̨̨̝̤̹͇̜̓̈́̓̊̎̎͑̈ͫ̍͡҉̳t̵͔̙̫̝̖͗ͨ͆ͨ͝ồ̝͇̥̦̓̅̔ ̶̛̖̳̳̩ͭ̽ͬ͌ͤͥ̒ͣ͆͆b̵͈͕̥͇̦̔̓͒̏̋͒̋̏ͧ̌ͬͣri̡̢̪̙͖͔͖͔̞̖̥͐ͨͥ͑̾͛͢ͅn̷͎̰̼͕̪̭̏͗̂̉͞g̢̜̥͖̉̆̅̀̕͠ ̗̭ͭͩ͊̊d̲̖͓̻̻̰͑ͦ̍́͐̚͘͟͢͡͏̀̉͟o̝͜w̦͂̆͏̳̥͉̜ͪ̃ͣ̊͘͏̂n̮̘ͬ͆̕͏̤̉͏̗̬̑ͯ̕̕ ͈͇̭̣͗ͬ̿u̠̤͉͇ͣ̿̓̌ͪ̏̈́͒̊͘ṕ̼̎ͩơ̢̳͕͝n̟̮ ̧̫̱̹ͨͣͮ͟y͔̰͋̌̒ȍ̟͊ư̷̵̶͕̩̗̻̹̯̭̓̒́ͯ̂̀̚,̛̼̰̻̲̰́̎ͦ̇̌ͅͅ͏̵͛͏̯̜̫͊ͪ̀͡ ̻ͦm̡̧̦͉̯̗̬̙̞͚̘̗̒͗̉̅̍̓̍̐ͦͭ̉̈́͢â͖̲̈́̽͗̌y̅̋ͯb̫̔̿͆͆̔̍̚̕e͞͞͡ ̜̥̦̳͂ͣ̆͏̷͙̯͌y̴̴̨͎͖̹͐͛̄͒̈́̚ͅͅő̷̗̮ṵ̈́ͬ́͠҉͇͒͠ ̺͂̓͘͠͏͏̠̺̹ͭ̏͋ͪͣ͌̕͞w̧̨̩̩̒ͦͤ́ȍ̸̘̞̜͇̗̝̳͆̊̊̊̄̇̕͡ư̛̱͉͉̣̲͕̦̮ͧ̽̽̒ͪͣ̿͗͒̈ͫͮ͡ld͖̜͘ ̢͙̻̮h̸̹a̢̱͍̿͂͐̄ͧ̀̍͟͝v̡̛̮͍̞̞̠̳̠̪͙̍͊̆̂͟ͅe ̘̋ͨ҉̛̯̣̰̲͑̍̈́ͯ̑̔ͫͪͩh̶̺̦ͥ̋͒e̢̮͉̅ͮļ̹̖̹͍̀d͌ ͚͕͕̞̝̀ͯ҉̷̢̯͇͗ͨy̢̱̜̤̝͍̩̗̼̜͈̋ͭͯͯͨͯ̂͜͝ơ̷̢̞̘̦̿ͭ̏͒̾̿ͦủ͖̟̃̊ͤͣr ̡̦͐҉f̸̢̛̬̞̰ͥ̏ͦu͖̙̻͛͋ͥ͌͢c҉̨̛̯̻̍̍ͩͭ̃͌ͯ͘͝k̴̴̫̘̼̈́̉ͤͩͪ̿̄̿ͬ̿͡i̷͚̲͖̲̅̆ͣ͠n̙̻̈́́́͂ͩ̌͏͇͒̉͟͏͚̜̹͟g̉̈̇̕ ̨̫̻̦̤ͫ̍ͭ̀͞t̶͙͓̣̘ͬͤ̑̉͐͋ͨ̌̋͜ȏ̪̺̘̩̇͞͞n̖̼̊̑͞҉̧̮̯̺̳͕̀̒́͆̃̄ͦ͢͜g͏̨̱͍̱̍̔͘͘͜͞͠҉ǔ͓̝̯̘̹̀ͬ͂ͫ̇̿̇͠͡e.̡͙̳̍̎ ͚̪̗̪̫̹̄ͧ͋̀̊̔ͦB̢ͨ͌ū̴̧̧̩̞͖͉̹̰̬̞̟̩̺͛͆͛͆̅ͭ̆ͣ͑͑̃͜͠t̷̴̮̼͎̖̣̟̘ͤ͐́̍͗ͤ͋͛ͤ̉̓ͦ̆̇ͫͫ̚͞ ̵̉̂̌y̷̢͓͙̩͇̺̦̒̀̉̍o̴̫̗̹̰ͥ̒̽̃ͫͤ͞uͩ ̷̲͇̩͉̆̔̑c̬̗̫̎́ͦͦ͜͏͉̱̜̼̻ͮ̐̆ơ̡̬͎̺̖͎̰͆̿ͥ͘͠͏̧̳̝̮̒ͤ̔̊͘u̺͆҉̸̤͎͇̭͖͂̓̈́͞l̴͉͋ͩ͡d̕n̵̛̺̘̰ͬ̉͑̊̚͟'̷͈̜̲̗̲͚̀ͬ̉ͤͥ̇̀ͅ͏̢̦̻ͨ̅͞͝͏̴̬̯͋̀ṱ̢͓̰̺̝̮̈́́̍͒̽̎̕͢͟,̨̻̩̈́͌̊̅́̃ͬͅ҉̺͉͙̪͛ ͙̘͈̳͖̗̮̽ͥͣ̾ͨ̅ͭ̅̏͡ͅyȏ̰̹͐̃̀̇ͥ͜u̵͇̍̂̕ ̸̛̦̲͖̰͓̳͍̪̅̋͠͝d̵̢̥̮̦̪̬̮̦ͩ̽i̵͈͕̲̘͒̀ͪ͗̋͑̏ͤ̊̎͡͡d̤͆́ͨ͏̵̥̹̥̃ͬ̇́ͫ̀̓͟͜ǹ̵̯̥͔̈̀ͦ̀ͩ̉ͯ'̢͕̰͎͇̪̑̂̎̀͛t̷̞̦̟͖̥͉̰ͫͣ́̃̎ͥ͋̍̽ͮ́ͨͮͨ͡,̤̱̫͎̮͌͝҉͚̥͐͒͛ ͚̖̦͇͔̽̀̎͊̓̂a̡͓̟̙̦̓̎̂͘n̵̢̛̖̠̝̺̪͇͎͔̠̫͙ͨ̂͆ͮ̌͋̈́͜͜͡d͌ͦ ̨͎͉̬ͥ͊̄̉̀̌ͮ̚͡ṉ̩͊͠o̡̧̮͓͎̟ͭ̋ͤ͒͏̻̤̳̃ͦŵ̶̷̷̧̧̰̘̟̻͙͉̲̀̅ͣ͛͒́̉ͩ ̴̧̛̱͍̹̘̝̘̭ͨ̋̓͗ͯ͆̉ͯỷ̫̹ͮ҉̖̂ͭ̈́͠ō̘̻̝̬̤͇ͮͫ̃ͥu̱̣̩̟͎͌̉̕'̡͏̠̜͔̱ͩͬ͆̆ͫ̒ͫ͜r͉͙̀ͦ͢҉͍̙̪͔̹̮͉͊ͨ̂͂́ͩ͠͡͝ͅe̵̴̠͇͕ͥ ̢̗̮̗̪̙̜ͨ̑̏̅̒̋ͣͭ̽̍ͫp̳̟͂a̴̡̲̻̗̱̭̦ͪͬ̎͝ȳ͟i͓ͯ̊ͥng̷͌͌ ̫͂ͮͫ̕͡ț͎͛ḩ̵̶̡̯̭̲̖͎̮͕ͭ͆̄ͩ̀͂̇̋̆̒̀̏̿̉ͦͯ͂͘͢e̴̡ͥ̏ ̠͍́̕͡p̸̡͈̣̳̘͑͂̀ͭͪ̄҉̸̑ͭͅr͔ͥͦ̐ĭ̷̴͖͇͍̱͉͖͛̀̄ͥ̆̉c̴̱̟̈͗̒̒ẻ̙̞̥̀ͨ͗͜,͚̘̟̇̆ ̗̪͓̠̮͙̭̈́̍̇͆ͩ͂̃͘ͅỳ͇̻͖o̫̯̦͎̽̎̃͠u̸̮̺̣͚͙̣ͨ̔̍́͆ͭ̾ͯ͠͡ ̬̻̮̮̰̞͔͓̎ͩͩ̃g̒҉̢̨̠̭̿̎̚o̝̙͕̣̒̒̂̽̽ͮ̀͒͜ͅd̙̼̱̖̺̅̍̌̔͜ḑ̡͚̪̰̣̬̣̤̿͆̾ͮ͐͊a̵͚̜͓͋̄ͧm̡̨̠̠͖͎̠̔͐ͬ̃͐͂͘͘͟n͓͈̠̯͍̦̙͉͙ͫ͗̔ͮ̓͛̽ͦ͠ͅ ͙̘̋͂̂ͩ̕į̶̧̯̺͍̖̭̞̻͊͑̃̓̈́̈́̿͐́̽̒̚͝͝d̷̡̛̟͖̙̍ͬ̊͂̐́̓͌̈́̎̊̆ͨ̚͟͠͠í̧̧̻̫͉̟͎͋͐̽̈́̽͑̇̓͆̓ͯ͘͜ͅ҉͛o͍͔̻̿͢t̴̢̛̛̻̮̺̤̩̿͗́͒͗̀̓̚̚.̢̭͒͏̵̖ͨ҉ ̿҉̴̴͉̻̞͙ͦ̈̈́̐̐̎ͦ͜͡ͅĮ̦̙͓̞̜̭̤̣̮̭̒̐͆̏̏ͭ̀̏ͣ̐͑̈͘͡ ͏̱͕̘̯ͦ͌ͧ̕w̗̬͔̦͓̬̯̫̯̭̮̄͆̅̍́̀ͩ͞ì̱̣͈̰̫̩̥́͑̃̀̌̈̈́̄̉̕͘ͅļ̵̸̖̩̪̗̲ͯ̋́̓̚̚l̷̨͚͓͐͊ s̹̬͒͘ͅh̬̙̆̔͋ͬ́͛̾͝ĩ̢̨̩̖̈̓̇̔t̸̟̤̭͍͍ͨͭ̐̏̂̇̇͞ ͖͑̽͋̕͡͏͔̦̮̽͑f̢̖̫̖̊̂ͮ̇͛͊ͨ̓ͤ̈́͟͜͟ȕ̦͕̭̈ŗ͈̟̒͒͑̔͢ͅy̨̨̢̪̰ͣ̑͗ͧͪͯ͑ͤͯ̚͘͟͡ ̨̻͔̣̪̺̤̣ͪ̀̐̓͋̌̚͢͝ͅą̢̞̠͚̬̬̰̗̘̉͑͐̏ͩͣ͢͞͞͝ͅl̵͉͔̦͕͂̅l̄ͯͪ o̷̢̺̙̝̱̝̟ͤ͗̈́ͯ͟v̰͓̥͕ͦ̇ͭͥͫ̌ͭ̅͒̈́͘͠ėr̡̭̬̗̮͔̬͉̺ͫͭ͊ͮ͒͛͝͠ ̶̟͖͈̞͔̌̐̈́ͮ͆͜͢y̯̤̖̾̈́̾̋̈̆̕͜ͅo̎̐҉̥͈͙̺̻̩̍ͯ̿̈̉ͧ͋̾̚ͅu̺͉̯͎͚̺̘̿́͋͊ͥͮͪͮ̉͑͛͌͜͟͠ͅ ̴̴̟̮̭̀͑͒͐̈́͆̈̈́̋̍a̳̦͌͞n̶̏̆̍͐͏̨̳́̊̐d̊̍͘͏ ̣̓ͧ͋ͮ͝ỷ̧̥ͨ͊͜o̘̪̤̯̳̘͚ͯͩ̈̽̈͜u͉̺̲̜͚ͣͤ́͐͂̓́ͧ̏ ̢̛̯̳̩͕̰̰͎̱̜̋̈́̊̅̅̓͗͆̆͂̕̚͢͞w̯̐͒̊͏͎ͣ̃̆͏̷i̠͆l̵̨̞̑̿̋̅ͣ͜l̟̞̜̭̖͚̘̲̻͓ͦ̀̎ͭ̌̊ͬ̀͘͝ ̶̸̧̨̘͖̘̼̤̣͉͒ͮ͐̊͒̈́͗̽̑́ͦ͂̇̏͢͜d̶̆̽͌͟ŕ̨͇͚o̭̘̝͆ẘ͡n̞̣̹̮ͭͫ́̒ͥ́ͭ̑͘ ̝͈̣ͫ̓ͤ̇̚͢ͅị̷̵̟̰̮̮̞ͤ̔͂́̍̓͆ͣ̕͠͠ṋ̯̓ͦ̍̉͗̿҉̷̂̃̌ ̶̶̛̛̞̳͙̥̹́̓ͤ̄ͨ̅͊͒̌ͭ̍͟ḭ̷̡̮͕̝̱̍ͪ̊̿͠t̻̺̻ͦͨ̍̉̄̇̚͟͠.̫̳̖ͪ͜ ͙̤̫ͦ̑̽ͯ̿͌̀̄͂̇ͦ́̉ͅY҉̶̨̿̂̊ͅǫ̇͏̨̯͇͙̟͐̄̓͗u̟̥͕ͪͯ͊͗̚҉̸̶̨͖̓̉̾ͣͬ̆̽͡'̴̸̹̗̗̠͚̼͇̺̱̼̙̾̈̐́̔ͨ͒̚͡r̊̈͘҉̵̳̞̼̜͂̃̀ë͍̮͈͈̫̘̱́̃̕͢͝ ͜f̨̮̟̣͙̂̏͜͟͠͞͠u̢ͬ͝c̡̤̭̱̼͉̱̗̭̺̿̃̐ͩͥ̇̏̈̎͊̔ͪ͟k̢̘͓ï̱̠̜͉̲̑̊̉ͭͨ͡͡n̷̞̗̿ͥģ̵̱͕̠̭̭̺͚͕ͮ̈ͯ̓ͩ͌̇ͭ̽ͬ̀͢͡͝ͅ ̰̻̕͘d̷̛̖̘̖̯̣̥̭͍͗́͊̆̍ͥ̀͗̓ͣ̑̿̕̚ea̸̭͓̼͈͔̫͇̗̲ͤ̽̄͐̑̏̀̑̂͒͘d̸̵̝̰̱̳͙̗̼̥̤͚͔̾ͤ͆̊̀͐̌̚͢͠,̶̛̿̈́ͬ ̷̧̧̦͇̩ͥ́̋̓̈́͢͞k̢̝̰̭̝̻͢i̫͑ͣ̅͞d̶̸̨̨̧͖͓̖̼̅̃͛͛̍̿͝d̴̴̨̜̺͙͖͍̘̪͎̙ͥ̀̇ͨ̂̈̓͑o̶̙̟̹ͥ̑̾̓͛͟͢͞.̜̖̫̿̕͏c̬͕ͯ̈

Is it bad that I know what that is under all the corrupted text?

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Technetium » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:33 am

JammySplodge wrote:
Juuhazan wrote:W̫̦̣̮̘̤̹̮̽ͨ͠h̶̡͓̫͙̥̯̺͆͆̊͒ͨ͠a͍͒҉͎̱̟̮͖̄̈̔͆͆t̴̵̖̰̠̦̙̪̰̠̋̇ͭ̏̽͗ ̯̫ͯ̓th͐͏̵̵̛̱̪͗͌̕̚͜ȅ̖ͩ́ͬ͐́̆̂̇͋ ̧̪͓̪̈̍f̶̛̞̣͖̖͑̎̋ͦu̵̷̜̤͘c̡̳̼̃̄k̴̟͔͖̪̙͂͌ͩ́͘ ̲̻͗ͩ̿̉̆͟d̝̝̙̯͉ͩͯ͢ͅį̶̷͙͇̦̩̮̩̱̭̥̦ͦͤ̓͂̅̐̉ͪͦͦ̀̂̕d̴͕̲̺̐̈́͐͡ ̨̹͕̹ͤͧ̌̄̍͝y̅͛o̧̰̩̱̱͑́ͥ͐̑͊͌̑ͬͩ͛̐̄͟u̸͕̹͓ͫ̒̓ ̶̨̔j͙̮͛̐̊ͫͯ͟us̡t͉͕̼̤̣̜́̌ͬ́̔̓ ̛̰̠̲̞̬̒͂̾ͥ͆̈̐̔͆͘͢͟͟͢͞҉̸̂ͬ̀͐̊̾̚f̫̖͖͇̓͒̿̃͠u̶͓̻̳̜̤̻ͨͫ͝c̷̷̶̟̠͛҉̩͎͕̘̲̋̃̌͞ķ̛̱̹̥̻͓͙͙͇̎ͧͫ͑ͫ̅͊͐͂̃̍́̃͂͌̚͟͞i̺̹̳̖ͦ͋ͮ̔̽͟͜n̞ͪ͏̶̡̱͍̙̬͎ͩͯ̋̆ͥ͜͠ͅg̴̪̦͐ ̖̲̰̥̥̣ͨ̓͑ͯ͐̂͟͜͡s̢ͮͩa̶͚̩̙̺͓͊̐̚ÿ͉͈̱̈́̄̎͒͝ ̝͙ǎ̧̟̪̿̋̄͏ͬ̕҉̛̛̩̭͕̘͚̊̐̀̅̎͂͋b̸̟̞͉̳̺̻ͫ̓ͧ̃ͫ̒̉̌̌͟͜ǫ̴̂͂̓̄͢u̱̬͎̦̜͌ͨ̈́̓̿̾͘t͍̋̔̚ͅ ̰̠͔̠̹͇̔͑̔̂ͮ͊̎̊̌͟m̠̪̣ͯ͐̆ͩ͘ę̢̙̭̺̫͙̙̞̲̽ͬͯ̓ͦ̃͊ͣ͟,̷͓̦̜̥̞ͤ̿̿́ͤ͑̐̓͢͡ ̸̡̤͔͕̙̘̟̈́ͤͩ̌͑̀̍yo̷̳͍̻̤͊́̐ͥ͡u̶̷̮̣̺͇͇̅͒͛ͭͤ́͘ ̾l̶̗̼̖̤͙͆͂̒͛ͬͮ̄́̚͟i̻̰̲͒t̢̳͍͈̻̩͍͕͊ͥ͐͐t̟͐ͬͭͣ̚͢͏l͇ͬ́҉̸̞ͣ̍e͚̎̅ͯ͞҉̸̵̣̰͕͆͛́ͣ́̐̚ ̦̜̠̺̌ͨ҉͢b̶͕̝̝͚̣̂̂̍́̔̄̈̚͟i̶͔̲͕̝̒͐ͭ̀͛̊ͫͬ̊͘͢͡t̳̱̙͖̣̂̍̏ͅć̰̓̀ͫ͋͗́ͨ̾͆̇̑͒͗͟͡h̷̟̬͇̖̯̹ͩ̍͊̑̿̿ͧ̏ͭ͋̚?̵̤̹̣̣͇ͤ͂͑̌̒̎̀̀ ̠̣̻͈̩͇̙̽͆̽͞I̴͍̱̖̙̲̘͍ͬ̄̎ͥͨ͢͟͝͠'̵̡̥͎̙̲̊͆̑͊ͤ̏ͣ͢͝͏̻͎̀̈͝l̢̜̺̰͚̪̅̋ͮ̋̆̉̏ͣͅļ̮͓͕͕̥͕͎̓̈́̔̏͒̏͡͠ͅ ̷̠͇̤͔͊ͮ̏͗͑́̇̉̍̽͞h͔̰̔̉̐͜a̶͍͚͈̲̜͒̏ͫͫͨv͕̮̀҉̛̻͎̯̣͚̤̭̏̌̎͜͞e̹͂ ̛͙̣̈̓̆ͩ̚̚͝͡y̸̥̘̱̠ͣ͒͑̽̆̃ͯ̌͛o̪̲̓̿̔ͅǔ̸̡̡͈̖̤͍̗͖̙̖͔̦̻̐̂ͦͣ̊͗̄͢͟͟͡͝ ̡̨̳̘ͣk̝̖ͩͪ͏̡̢͕̱̪ͤ͑ͬ͑͐͘n̘͓̝ö̻̘̫̦́̌̊͋ͯ͝w̧̪̗͙̮͇̖̜̯̱̑̒ͪ̓͋̎͐̓̚ ̴̧͌ͬ̇ͣͩ̍̍͗̿͊I̦͊ͤ͜͞ ͤ̆͒ͪ͜͏̟̯̞͔͆ͬͨͣg͍͎̩͈̽́͊̅̈́͝r̓̔ạ̧̧̧̭͇̦̪͈̝̱̒̓ͥͨͤͯ̑ͤ̿d̶̙̹ͩͤ̅͏̹̲̠͕ͮ͘͞u̓̉͝a͆̾̌̕͜ͅtè̠̻̭̞̯̩̣̯͒ͣ͆̏͂̚ḏ̴̴̨̩̙̙̹ͦ͆̈ͩ̄ͪ̔̏̍̓͊̀̉͠͝ ̢̣̋̍̍̎̀ͅt͏̢̹͔͕̖͕ͯ̊͂ͪ͌̎̎ͅo͇͈ͫͫ̈ͩͭp̷̨̢̬̝͎͈̟̙̰̳̭͍̌̈̑͋ͣ̋͂ͣ͘͜͠ o͚f̙̽͒ͤ͌͂̀ ̭̦̓̾m͈̖̰͐͂́̾̔͒̑ͤ̽̂ͣ̍̚͞y͓̙ͥ́ ̙̜̺̟̰ͦ͢c̥̻͉͙̖ͦͨ̑́̀̆̑͞ͅl̵̖͇̙̽a̷͙͊ͥ́̇̀ͣ̐̅́̕̕ş̸̸͎͙̘̯̼̈͒ͣ̓̍͂̏ͧs̱̈́ͪ̀̀̂͝҉̬̤̎̑͂ͣ͊̒̓ ̵͕̬̈ì̗̞͇͔̾̋͆̀n̴̶̸̫̹̳̤̼̿ͥͩͩ̑̅͘͠ ̝ͤ̆̄̕̚t̷̨̛͓̤̯̂̓ͯ̈́͞͏̫̩̒́ͧͭ̚͞ḥ̝̥̙̮̓̅ͨ̒̀͡e̝̫͎̖̭̝͌͜ͅ ̷͎̀̒̂N̸̯̩̉̽ͫͬ͘͜a͈͚̜̅͌̆͂̃́v̢̍̏͒ͤ̾͞ý̩͓̲̫ ̷̢̰̳̗̖̭͍͙͊̓̂ͫ̀̚̚S̶̘̮̪̼̏̄̈̏͌͘̚͝͠ͅeͤ̾̃͏͎̭̙͙̼̮ͫ͊ͪ̃ͮ̔̏̂̀̎̚ã̼̻̺̌͗ͨl̨̡̙̘̫͖̞̘̳̄ͩ͆̾̎̓ͮ̉ͤ͡ͅs̸̸̸͔̯͇̭̹̏̄ͮͪ͢͢͝,̸̺͉̀̎̀̈͛̈́ ̰͈ͮ̍a̛̙̘͐̒́͠n̨͙̱̘͓ͣ̈̈͝ḏ̛̼̟̫̳̲̬͆̍̾́̽͐̒̋̈́̽ͨ͐̕ ̴̹̰̤̘͙̄͂̐͒͘͏͈̬͓́ͩ͆I͖̗̫ͧͭ'̴̨̺̲̰̖͇͕̓ͣ̄͊̃͗ͬ̓̃̿̌ͯ̕͠ͅv͖̗̥̼̳͈̺͙̯͍̿ͩ͌̑͊ͣ̃ͫ̌̏̕̚͢ę̱ͪ͞͏̟͈ͫ̇͏ͦ ̲b̴̛̬̰̹͓ͫͬ́̾ͫ̈̄e͍̗͔̦̗ͦ͟ę̴̵̦̞͈̗͓̯̘͉̤̭́̏̉ͣ́͆́͊̔͟͠͝ñ̶̢͙̙̠̝̩͔̠̪͈ͨͥ̈́̿̐͢͏̚ ̶̡̖̯̼͇̰̖̼͚̫͈̅̑̂ͩͤͭ̀̀̔̒̄̒͂͝ìͦͬ̏n̲v͕͜͠ȯ̴̘̣̦͚̩́̒ͤ̐͆͌́̽̓ļ̴̞̺͍͆ͪ̀̾͑̿̿̐ͦ͗͏̞̗ͬv̹͚̯͔̭̭̠̗ͪͩ̈ͧẻ̛͉̤͖͍̗͔̞͗ͥ̅ͪ͡͠ͅd̡͈͙͍̀̇͡ͅ ̢̥̟̈҉̮ͤ̈̚͠ȉ̜̻͒̈́̽͜n͈̔͐ ͋ͧ͛͡n̠͉͍̽̏͋̽͐u̧̡̨̙̹̬̜̤͒̐͐ͧ͘͜͢҉͇͓ͫ͟m̵̨̼͎̌̃̉̍͐ͯ͛̽ͪ͐ę̵̸̠͇͇̲̫͂͗͊ͩ͌̓̅̔ͥͮ͒͠r̞̜͇̲̗͚̣ͥ̒̇̍ͦͧ͝ơ̡̹̱̣̙̟̅ͬ̏̍ͫ͆̍̀̒͂͜͟͜ṷ̸̡̪̭̦̔̈́̑̀̉̇ͪͩs̩͍ͬ̌̌̕͏̷̩͖̫͎̮̲ͬ̔͊̅̿̀̃̑ͨ̂͜ ̶̷̡̢̰͎͎̺̓ͧͪ̏͒͜͠s͈͏̴̘͙̫ͩ͐̓͒̉ͪ̈̑ͨ͘ȩ͓̤̽̈̐́̀̍̚̚c̢̩̗̹̗͑ͭr̹ͮeͥ̍͒̓ͭ̀҉̵͙ṯ̛͇̌̊͞͏̴̲̗͔̒̇̂̕ ̣̖͙̩̱̫̬͚̑ͮͤ̓̕r̵̨͔͓͇̠̿̎ͣ̒̀a̶͎̳҉̶̵̳̫̰́̏̑̂́ͦ͡ͅi̺̮̊ͥͤͦ̓d͎̲̫͉͕̉̽̂̌͒̈́͜͡s̴̶̛͚̖͉̱ͩ̈ͧͤ͛̓͞ ͏̶̨̝̭̙̉͆͐҉̭͚͍̳̿ͭͯ͟͝ö̢̺͍̳͇͔͕͓̞̞͚̺͚̝̘͚̈́͒ͣͮ̽͒́̉ͥͯ͢͢n̴̵̢̨͉̠͚̳̬̰͖̖̹͔ͣ̅ͧ̚͠ͅ ̷̴̫̳̐̔̊ͥ͡A̢̙̫̤̬̼̜͗ͬ̑̂͋̿̆͘͜ḻ̵̢̧̨̘͍̣̲͑ͬͣ͑ͩͧ͜ͅ-̵̝͔̾̎̎͌͟Q̬̻̜̃ų̴̶̢̞̗͉͖̬̐̒͊̅̅ͮͬ͢͞a̵̴̧̹̘̻͙͖̱̭̱̰̖͈̩̮͆̉̊͊́̊̂ͯ̒̿͂ͬ͜͡ě͉͖̫͚̖͘d̴̛̩̻͔̹͇̗̯̫ͤ̀͆̋̓͋̾̍͋̀͡a̜ͪ͋̈̄̌,̮̋̿͛ ̷̆ͅa̧̛͉̻͕̳̪̜ͩͦ͋͂͒̅̕͜͠ͅn̥͂ͯ͢҉̛̟̩͇̜͓̹̹͙̲̥ͫ̇ͨ̐̑͐̑ͪ́͡d̛͙̯̲̼́̈͑͑͐ͦ ̀͜İ̢ͣ̍ͯ ̨̧͓̦̺͙͓̈̀̈ͣ̓͘̚͟҉͉͖͐͛ḫ̸̶̢̢̛̗̦̦͖͉͕̬͔̑̈͐ͦ͂ͫ͒̍ͦ̐͜a̶͖̟̗͚ͬ̏̋̐͑͋̆v̛̹͓̼̳̟͍ͣͥ̈ͥ̇̕͝͏̷̨̪̖̐̾ͤ͞ĕ̴̷̶̛̖͇̯̣̌̅̍̉ ̦ͦ͟͢͞o̵̸̶̢̖͖̘̬͑͡v̛̦̻̣̞̗̞͉̱ͬ̍͊̓̃͋͊́͟ͅè̡̫͐̿҉̠͎̌̇͟r̸͍̩͍͆̈͛͒ͮ͠͞ ̸̛̟̲̠̭͍͖̫͕̪̇̑̍̿ͥͬͭͬͬͨ͌͌͋ͮ̈͌͠3̴̧̨̡̬̖̗̝̯̪ͩͯͪͬ̾̈́̓ͪ̅͟͢0̨͖̙̎́̔͑0̸̧͎̜͓̻̭ͪ͂͢ ̜̘̯̋̒̃͌҉͍c̷̴̩̬̹̞͕̜͍̏̀̅̉ͨ̅̚ó̶̧͈̠̥̬̲̰̰̹͊͌́ͭ̎ͨ͛̑n̷͎͍̭̥͍͉̤̹͚͒ͥ͆͌ͨͥ͐ͦ̑̍͜f҉i̦͚̫͓̬ͦ͂̀̈́̓͝r̵̶̶̢̨̜̹͕̠͇̄̏ͤ͋̒ͨͅṃ̸̴̧͚͚̬̜̖ͫͯͥ͋̅̌̐͟e̥ͧd̰͉̪̀ ̢̪͚̝̟̺ͧ̈͒k͈̻͔̒̿̀̍͘͜͟͡i̲͓͕ͧ́̓ͦl̷̪͈ͬͯ͏̧̦̪̫͕ͤ͋̈́́͒́͐͐̐̕l͔̲̭͕̊ͭ̈́̓̊̄̀̑̄ͣ̅ͣs̶̖͕̹̭͈̥̈̓ͨͣ̓.̸̶̢̡̛͕̦̯̠̣̣̳̰̥̐͛̽̀́̍́̏ͧ̽͜ͅ ̶̴͍̭̘̽͊ͥ̀͜͝Î̻ͨ ͎͎̜̹̣͎̥̈ͤ̄̾͂̚͝͠a͚͋̓͊͏̨̮͐́m̦͑̎ ͇̟̹̗̝̞͖̱̪͒̓ͦ̌̃͋̑͝t̀̈́r̵̖̐̃ͫ͘ă͓̘̝̼̞̥͍̭̒̽͟͜͜i̷̸͇̟̭̳̙̘͓ͤ̈́ͧ̋̚̚͜ͅn̵̘̳̊ͨ̑̚e͉̙̒ͣ̎ḏ̂͘͝ ̶̥̞̐ͧ͊̂ͤͪ̔ͣ͜i͕̠͑͆̒͟͠n̶̶̷͖̝̻͍̦̹̼̥̮͎̈́̏͛̊͐ͮͥ͢͝ ̰̣̻̟͙̰̼ͥ̍ͪͪͩ̔́g̴̢̳̩͛ͬ̑̅̐͋͠o͍̩͈ͬ̑r̵͉̮͎͍̽ͨ̔̆̈́͠͡i̓̈́ͤ̔l͐͌̀͆̀l̗̓ͦ͘a̪̙ͧ̈̅̑̈͛̾̀ ̧͖̣̜̝̠͉̑̿̈ͬ̔ͤw̛̼̘̬̳̯̋ͬ͒̐̓͒͆̓͒̊̕͘̕ͅă͚̲͍̻̈̆ͯ̋͆̉͘r̛ͥ̕͟f̸̵̡̻͍̥͚̜ͩ̊̀͜͏҉͜a̵̡̬̘ͩͥͣ͆̾͏r̙̟͎̥̜̳̪̦̪ͮͣͧ̎͊́̀ͫ͝͠ḙ̴̦͍͉͎̥̉̈́̆̉͘ ̶̻̲̤̩̘͍͉̐ͦ͐̃̈́͋ͪ͛̓͠ã̧͖͎̬͖̻̤̟͆́͐͂ͪ̀ͭͫ̾ͭ̕͢ǹ̜̼͈̬ͫ̂̏́ͤ̈d̵̢̠̰̺͉͎͔̞̪͔̬ͤ̆ͭ̀̊͂ͭ̅ͫ̚͞ ̦̻̙͕͋ͪ̇ͯ̇̎̀ͯ̏̇̅̎̕͘̕ͅI̘͐͊̏ͭ̈̚'̞ͭ̐ͩ̚m̵̶̱̤̩ͧ͌̉̔ ͈ͤ̈́ͦṯ̞̼ͯ̽̚͠҉̴̦̺̜̦̈͌͆ͧ͑h͈͖͇͑̍e̎ͣ̽̃̚̕ ̸̶̸̵̧̢̢̡̪̙̮͈̺̻̦̞͖̻͕͖̆̐ͬͣ̽ͫͦͨ͒ͬ͐́͝ͅṱ͑̐ͥ̈o͏͔̔̃̑͐̇̀͂͘͜ṕ̸̢̫̺̫̩̒̀̈́ͤͣ͢͞ ̡̯͖̯͖̩̤͇̺̞̰̪̮͖̺̋ͧͨ̈́̚͘ͅs̢̛͈̗͕̪̜̋͜n̢̛̛̟͚͈͚͎͎̦̠ͮ́͆̀́̈ͬ͂͂͠i̸̴̮͇̜̤̪ͬ̑̑ͫ̍̓̑͜p̨̺͕̖ͬ̍͂͌̋́̓ͣ̓̀͒͘͠͠͠͏̟̥͚̤̽͆̒̕ȩ̶̨̭̰̘̬ͯ̍ͭ̆ͪ̔ͧ̚ͅ҉̷͓͆r̒ ͉̰͓ͨ̃ͧͮ͑͗͠i̛̱͇ͭͤ̃̚n̨̧̻̳̳͖͕̹̻̺̗̼͛̾͐ͫ̂ͫ͢ ̮̙͉̻̻̻̺ͤ͐ͩͤ̒̚̕͜͠t̙̝̪͕͗̌ͬ͜ͅh̵͈̝̰͕̫͚̹̠̲̉́̓́͘͡e̴͇ͭ̀ͪ͂̚͏̯̬̺̘̋̉ͮͬ͛̿̇̂͘͟͠ ̅͏͏̹̖̤̯ͧ͒̾̕͜é̛̫̗̫̈̀͏̵̶̷̢̺̹͇͓̝̼̻͔̀ͫ̑͊ͥ͆̑ņ̝̹̙̙̖͗͂̕͞͞͏̒͞͏̀t̢̺̳̥̝̿̾͏͔͓͍͒̑͌͜͠i̳̒r̷̴̶̲̻͕ͪ̀e̢̮̫̫̖͍̘͙̰̾̉̽ͫͣ̿ͦ ̈́̉ͣŮ̵̧̢͉̭͖͚̪̤̗̫̱͇̅͐ͦ̍͒͂̔͒̌́S͉̀ ̶̛̖͙̘͂̆̕͠a̡͔͙̳̠̯̼͌ͦ̆̀̍̈́͟͞͝҉̸̪̞̎͊̀̇͢͢r̗̹̰̙m̶͔̑ͤͮè̶͉̥͍̭ͨ͗͜҉d̫ͣ̔͡ ̨̨̞̬̜̉̉ͨ̔̆̊͟͝f͚͔̀҉̈́͞o̧̰͓͙̟̦̠͚͉̊͒̀͐͌̃͆ͥͨͮ͟r͖͚̪̅́ͦ͊͞͏̸̡̯̼͂̓̀c̮̥̘̩͇͒ͭ̈́̿e̬̪̥̙͇͓̽̄͑́͛̉s͇͑ͅ͏̗͓̏ͪͩ̋̿̀͆ͮ̒̊̈̽.̅͝ ̧̧̛̭͓͎̣̤̻̝̆ͮͦ͌Y̴̶̵̦̰̬̅̄ͬ̌̕o̗ͅų̷̝̝̲͚͙̈̈͊́ͫͬ̕ ̛̖̣͓͈͎̮̪͍ͯͨ̀ͧͬ͢͠ḁ̐͆͊̽͂r̷̠e ̸̸̻̖ͣ̓̌͌͝nó̪̥̐ͣ͛͟҉͝ṯ̸̢͍̝̘ͧ̎̈͗̌ͯ҉̗̣̟ͩ̎̀ͪh͖͈͍͂i̗͙͓̇́͗ņ̛̼͖͕̫͗̓̏̃̕g͎̰ͯ͊̏͒͒͂ ̵̬͇̬̜̫͕̣̽͑͛͢t̨̥̟̯̟̯̊͗ͯͦ̚͟ͅo̴͖̠̱͗͟ ͈͌̆̓̔me̴̼͓̟̹͕̋ͥ̀͑ͩͦͧͩ͜͡ ̴̢̮͕̪̘́̓̈́̓̊̂̔̃ͮ͏̷̲͓̬̤̙̂̾ͯ̇͠b͋̉͊͢u̔t̮̗̑̕ ̶̺̩͍͇̜͉̈ͧ͛ͥͮ̾ͩͅj̡̹̜̤̯̩̯̜̍ͤuš̷̸̫̜͔̺̏̏ͭ̊̽̎͐͟t̪͚̙̐͠͞҉͉͔̝̟̾͗̌͝ a̷̷̧͇̠̪ͮͯ̚͠noţ̷̦̩̝͉̩̞͚͎̦̒ͭͥ͡͞ḩ̴̪̞͐͂͠e̙̯̲̓ͬ͂r̩̺̱ͪ͒ͭͪ͠ ̎̉ͦͩ͟ţ̸̛̙̟̝͚̠̪͙̰̄̈̏̒ͩͩ̕͝͠a͎̬̗͍̩̳̽͒ͩ͢͠r̶̨̦ͧͫ͋̈̍̍ͯͣ͐̎͘g̝̣̅e҉̲̗̜̯̤̦̆̐͛̓̂ͯ̕t̜͖͙͌͋͊̂͢.̸̛͔̞̳̅ I͎̐̔͒ͭ̇ w̵̨̢̞̱̠̖̼̫ͫ̆ͦͮͫ̇ͣ͛̆̾ͯ̂ỉ̶̢̜̣̳͖̑̓̄̾͡l̶̷̛͔̦̘̹̾̇͗ͦ͆̐l̢̦̬͍ ̷̫͚͚̻̇̀ͦ͆ͮ̌͟wḯ̸̴̳̜̲̻ͫ̀̚͢͡p̝̰̹̠ͩ̽ͪͯ̓̃̾ͪͦ̚ĕ̞̯͎̘̪̹͐̾ͣͪ͊́̂͢ ̸̭̤͕̬͉͍̟̼̰̋̃ͥ̓̿̉ͫ͘͘ỹ̡̼̖̠̌͜ơ̗̲͇͉͎̜̏ͨ̾̒͊ͬͅų͚͔͚͑͆ͫ̅̊̋̐͡ ͈ͧ̏ͪţ̸̛̫̯͖͔̯ͨ̿ͩͭ͗̒̾h̢̗̹̟͔ͫͨ͑̐̽è̙͙͎̼̎ͦͭͮ̕ ̯̭̙̗̃̌̽̕f̛̻̭̤̪͓̘̣̣ͣ̐ͩͥͮ̀ͭͥ̑͒̎ͅȕ͙̺͗ͬ̀ͪ̓̀̔͢͡c̙̘͕͔̣̱̥̜̫̈̅̎͐͒k̴̶̨̨̢̺̬͚̝̰̥̲̮̂ͧ͒ͪ̃͑̀̓͑̎͜ ̘̻͚̭̍̉̿̈́̌̌̊̕͜͝o̘̥͜uţ̶̶̸̶̢̭̬͙̻̹̰̯͙̱ͮ̿́͗̀͗͌͒͑̑ͫ̍͐̚͘ ̛ͩ̔͢w̵̨͔̖͉̙͍͊̐̆͋ͥͫ̎͢͟ǐ̳̱̱̥̥͔̊̀ͤͦ̄̎͆͑̏̕͠ͅt̃̆̽̀̏ẖ͇̙͒͟ ̢̜̺̹̈́͘͏̷̈́͋p̝̹̻ͦ͗̄͌͘͠ŗ̢̢͔͚̻̾̒ͮ͂̚̚͢͢͞ê̷̵̶͉̲͎̻͍̙͉͚ͨͥ̾ͅc̢̄͆̉i͐ş̢̢̥̭̲̞͉͎̤͊͊͋̍̈̑̓͢i̴̡͙̦͙͌̿̽͗ͤ͏̯̹̂͛̓͂͘ọ̙̭̺͗͒́ͯ̋n̬̜̭̺̄̉̂͑͐͝ͅ ̴͑͊ͦ̈́̑͜͢ţ̢̗̩̋͑̀ͨh̷̢̜͚̫͂̅͜ȩ̮̟̘̟ͨͨ́̈́ͩͣͮ͡ ̗̹͕̗̮ͮ̎̕ļ̵̡̭̹̪́̄̎ͦ̈͒͌͜͡͞i̤̞͎̇ͬ̆͜͟ķ̧̂̍̊͆̚e̘͙̪̐͆ͭ̑͞ͅṡ̴̨̛̳̬̖̟̠̐͆̽̔̚͜͞͠ ̛̩̲̬̺̤̗ͮ̏̈́̐͡ǫ͕͕̝̘̔̌ͪ͐ͤͩ̏̓͘͜͜͞f̞̪̭̓̿̾͛̈̕͢͢͡ ̴̵̴̨͖̗͍̹̜͐̐̐ͩ̀͜͜͢w͓̻ͩ̾ḩ̢̰͓̪̫͓̞̼̻̫ͥ̌̿́̕͠i̛ͧ͢͡c̴̸̯͚̪̐̂͟h ̨̡̬̯̪̝̻̰̀͑̊́ͨ̔̐ͮ̈̚͢͠҉ͨhͤas̨̜̼͖ͣ҉̶̢̌͛̒ͬ͒̚ ̷̧̜̞̜̮̟̲̩͋ͬ͋̿ͣ̓͛͢ņ͌̎̌͂̀e̸̥̱͍̩͔̲̬̅͊ͬ̏̆̆ͭ̀͋̕͟͢͝ṽ̷̡͙͛̀ͣ̀̂ȅ̡̡̝͙ͯͭ̉ͭ̿͘ŗ̴̴̤͇͓͓ͥ̀̏́̅̊͡ ̡̘͚̪̏ͮ̊̏b͇͈̀ͧ͠҉̪̝̮ͦ́ͨẹ̝̱̥̭̱̦̻ͮ̆ͪ̐ͧͭͨ͘͝͞ę̶̵̻̳̜̤͖ͦͦ̀ͤ̋̔̚̕͠n̞͔̤̼̣͔̗̅͒ͤ͒̓͢͝ ̸̈́̾͐ͤ̂ͮ̀̆̚ş͓̥͚͉͖ͣe̷̵͇̥̥̳̣͂ͩ̒̃̑̈́͗̓͘͢ͅ͏e̗̭ͤ́n̴̗̙͕̗̣ͩ́͊̍͒ͮ̕ ̴̨̧̺̪̜̉̌̀͘b̴̶̬̤̙̦̜͙̝̯͓̞͎ͤͣ̄ͫ̀̒ͨ̄̎e̟͚ͦ͌͘͠f̴̜͙͎͖̳̤̱̐̎̌̓̍̐͒̒͢͜͡ơ̸̳͙̖̳͍̯ͨͣ̎̔̑ͪ̃̾̀̋͘͢͢͠҉r̡̗͈̹͖̅͌̈̀́͜͢ȩ̬͈̥̽͛̇̀̏͢͢ ̘̟͍̀͊̓̈́̐̽̑̊̃́̽͘͘o̧͚̥͙̼̱ͫ̈ͩ͑͡n͐ ̪͑̋̅҉͎͆̃ͬͣͭ͠t̥̯̖̟͙̝ͬͮͯ̐́̀͂̅ͫ͗͛̄̔ͤͬ͡h̴͙̖̞͎̫̀ͤ̊͗̐̑̓͒͢͡i̶͖̟̝̝̬ͥ̈́̽̚͏͇̿͂ş̶̢̲̺̞̺̌͐̃ͩͦ͝ͅ ̧̛̖̇̊͋́ͥ̄̚͞E̵̟̙͓̘ͧͯ̽͋͂̍͑̌̐̕̕͜͢a̵̦͎̯͖̓́̂͠r̡̻̗̲̲̫ͪͬ̋̂̕̚ͅt̠h̟̮̗̗̤͎͔͋̉͐͢,̨̢̰̟͖̉ͧ͐͒ͨ͟ ̋͏̊m͏̖͚̰ͤ̃ͧ͞͠a͔̻̣ͤ̇̆ͅr̻͛̿́k͏̾̂ ̼͖̬͍ͫ̽̾̿ͧ͆̃ṁ̷͚̀̑ͧ̒̽y̥҉̧̱̓̀ͣͪ̒͢ ̡͎҉̪͈͙ͮ͌̔̎ͨ͢f̥̦̙̩͖͈͖̳͉̓ͪͬ̍̇̅̒̆̃ͤ̚͢͟ú̱̀͏̸̸̸͖̩̲͛͂ͦ̉͠c̷̢̖͔̟ͭ͗͋͛̈͘k̝̈́ͪ̌i̺̗͔̲͈̓҉̻͑ṉ̶̫̟̩̫̥̹̽͌̑ͣ̊g̢̟̘̻̙̑̏ͭ ̡̺̬͙̾w̶̟͓̣̰̙̋̍͒͘ő̸̘̞͎̋ͮ͘r̖͇̜̲̜̅ͯ͛̓ͤ̊̀̕͠d̶̶̛̛̺̹̖̰̼͍͍̖͆ͥ͑̋̋ͭ̇͋͡҉͘s̿̈́.̘̃ͯ҉͎ ̶̵̜͈̹̬̥̈́ͥ͂͒̐͢Y̸̱̤̫̜̪͕̔̆̏̈́ͥ̈́̅ͦͅo͓͔͏̸̛̥̼͈̪̞̣uͩͩ͆ͫ ̷̭̟͍͕ͧ͢t̤̼̫͇̀͛̌̽͜͠ḥ̴̸̟̱͈̠̪̱̤̜͇̑ͭͥͧ̇͆͋ͣͫ̚͜͝͞ͅͅi̦ņ̂͌́͗̍͘͏̡̥̟̬͑ͥ͑̂̂̒͜ͅk̯̭̱̃ͭ ̘̱͖͎͈̳̘̠̬̫̀͛̇̒ͣ͛͝ỳ͆o̼u̙̲͗ͥͧ͡ͅ͏̷̡̻̫̹̗̠͐̾̂̌̏͌ͧ̐̐̈ ̶̣̯͕̠̲̥͖̂̔̿͐ͫ̋ͣ͘͠c͙̭͔̩̺̩̙̍̽̃̀̄ͫa̖̰ͩ̇̎n̷̴̨̤̪̤̙͖̰̂̍ͨͤͦ͐̋͌̚ ̧͖͓̣̮̟͌̓̅̔͟g̴̲͑e͎̪͚̳̮̭͓͖͌̉͋̓̿̆͒̇͠t͂ͦ̅̈͏̚ ̸̥̀͌ͦ̿͟͞͠a͐w͍̻̺̹͙͇̙̰ͩ͒̿ͯ̀́ͥͣ͠͠a̴̼͊͊͘y̢̙͐ͩ ̵̱͓̉̾̄̄ẃ͉̺̖̔̈ͪ̿̓ͦi̭̓̀̏͗̾͛͠tͨ͂ͬ͞ͅh͖̹͔̽ͬ͂̏ͪͫ͆̚͢ ̶̤̈ͥ͏ͩ҉̵̛̰̻̟͓̰͐͜͝ṣ҉͔͈̟͍ͧͬ͋̑͟a̴̧̢͈̬̗̲̐ͩ̂̅͑̑͜͞͠y̵̢̱̰̙͈̖ͧ͒͗͌ͦ̓̃͛ͥ̅̌͢͡͠ͅị̛̝̭̤̪̰̠̯̠̙̅͂ͪ̓̉̒̓̒̏̾͜͝n͓̬g̶̘̟̣̣͎̲̈́͑҉҉ ̦̤͈͐̌̓͜t̝͗̄̈́ͨ҉̷̩͔̼̾̍ͯ̿͞h͈̩̉ͥͮa̸̵͏̷͉̝̬̰̀͆́́́̓ͤͯ̾͗͝͏͖̠͉̠̗̂̾͏ţ̀ͮ͏̞̘̑ͯ̾ ̶̶̛̥̘̬͎̙̮̄ͪͫͬ̀̉̃̿͋s̴̸̢̡͍̮͈̄ͧ̒́̋̀͒̀͋h̫͊̃͏̻̤̮͝ͅḯ̵̧̠͓̞̩ͭ͌ͨ͒̏ͮ̌̉ͨ͜ͅt̷̴̲̼̣́͐̈́͑̕ ̨̢̤̯̻̱̱͔̦̈́͛̇̎̉ͦ͞ͅt̻͈͎̺̯̠̤̲̏ͬ͐̓͆̍͠ợ̞ͤͯ̿̓͞ ͓͒͒m̲̿é̻ ̨͍͍͕͇͙̤̝̻̙̦̦̠ͮ͊͑̆̉ͩ͒ͭ̏̎̈́͘͘oͮͬ͌ͪv̧͔̯̀͏̫̲͛͏̞̭̦ͩͫ́ͮ͏̨̑͑e̞̹͑ͮ͘͠r̢͍̮͇̤̙ͮ̇ͥ͛̈́̑͊ͥ̎͌ͫ͊̚͘͡ͅ ̟͍̬̠͐͐̂̂ẗ̢̯͕͖̫͓̠͋ͦ̓͡͞ͅh͌̅͏̣̖͓̜̝͓͈̽̽͊́̒͘͟͠͡ë̶̵̵͙̭̭̟̩̝͔̣̞̞̱́̋̋̇̽͡ ̴͔̝̝̞̟̫̻͚͑ͪ̆́̒̍͐͢͝I̖̱̼̭̟̝ͤ̊̅͌͌ͫ͒͛̾͌ͅņ͖͍͍̻̺̽̈͑ͭ҉̸̡̲͎́ͤ̍́̉͝͏t͆ę̛̙̈́̓ͧ͝͏̛͕̰̱͖̀ͨ̃͛͗̋̐̒ṛ̦n̢̩ͩ̊̀͝ͅȩ̛͙̟͚̂̄t̷̷̨̞̲͔̳͗̎̔͗͐̽͞?̬̇͋̊͏ ̩ͫ̌͛Ţ̲̥̟̦̃͌͑͌ͥ̒h̛̠̥̪̑͆͘҉̶͕i̠͇̬̝ͩͪͯ̓͘͝͝n̡̙̯̰̞̾̄͊́ͣ̂ͯ̋̓̏ͮ͐͘͏̓͡k̯̓̐́͏ ̡͖̕͠a͙̎́҉͍̟̼̺͌ͤ̌̑̀g͈͎̘̺ͧ̓̇ȧ͉̚̕͜͡i̟̋͜҉̙͔̯̑̏n̥̫̱̰̓̄̈̆̏́̈̿́͛͠͞,̶̶̑ͫ͛̂̓̂ͣ͠ ̸̢̣͎̘̙͓̝̱͓̉̍͒͊ͪ̚͟f̧ͪ̌̾ͅu̸̢̻͉͎̞̺̹̺̣̫̥̓ͣ̊̃ͬͣͤͦ̐͒̕͜͞͡ĉk̶̮̗͗́͟e̟̠͉̩̻̪͇̅ͤ̀͞͝͡͏̣̪̖̜͇̑͌̈̓͐r̶̴̡̮̦̹̮ͦͤ̂̏͛̆̓͝͝.̧͚̲̜̘̯̫̽͂ͪ̈ͤͤ͒ͩ̄ͯ̋͘͡ͅ ̳̺͈̱̫̊̂͐̾̉̓͑ͤ҉͕̑Ǎ̢͔̪̙̈҉̘͎͋̎̌͜͏̷̈̍ͫ́͟͢s̬̋҉̢̠͍͉͎̣͓͙͗̊ͨͫ͒ͪͦͣ͆̂̿̚͝͞ͅ ̮̘̐̌w̽̓҉̭̩e̓͘ͅ ̗͕̖̗̾̒ͦ̀͟͢ŝ̵̨̰͇̗̬̲̮̄̊͐́ͩ̓͏̷̧̟̹̹͗p̴̘͚̠̳̠̤̃̌͋̀̚̕͢͢͠é͎̭̯͖͕͓̻̰͇̎̽̌̿̓̎̏â̳̺ͪ̇ͦ͟͜ķ̢̤̤͙̤͊́ͥ͊̋ͦͭͅ ̢͙̯͇̼́͜Ǐ̫͔̝̰̽̍ͧ̈̃̕͟͜͝ ̶̢̧̟͚̟̜͍̟̫̂̋̿͆ͨͨͬ̔͐ͅa̼͓͉͝m̸̷̢͋̿ ͠c͌ͧ̍̋͗̄ͩ̓́ͪ́o̳̥ͫͯ͠͡ṅ̷̫̼t̵̵̪̬̹̲͍͍̲̼̟̊ͣ̿ͭ̆͒͞a̵̱̥̤̭̳̓̀̈́̂̒̎ͦͯ͗ͯc̨̳̹̓ͤt͏̤̣̦̞̫̋͞i̸̢͍̦͖̜̳̜ͬ͋̄͌ͣ͛͗͛͑͂͘͡nͨͭg͑̉͟͏̨̦͕͈͋̀̎ͅ ̢̩̱͖̱̊͝͏̝̠͂͜m̷̡͎̮͖̩̥ͭͮ̂̅̉̓̽ͧ̒̾̔ͪ̑̄̕͢͞͝y̛͈̲͉͓͚ͩ̋ͦ̾̈́͗́ ̵̬͎͍͒̎͐͆ͨ̋̆ͫ͘ͅs̢͙͈̤̱̃ͨ̎ĕ̡̾c̱̟͔̲̞̀ͧͫͣ͜r͏͓̤̱̾̀̇̃͟͡ȇ̴̛͂ͪͯͦͨt̛̥̱͇̠̞͇͉͈͔͈̊̇̈́̑ͭͭ̀ͤ̌͜ ̡̪̪̣̞̯ͧ͂̂̓̽ͭ̊ͯn̅̽ė̟̖͑ͦͅ͏̶̵͈̬̺̬̦̉͗̔̽̽ͣt̸̵̡̲̪̯̼̠͙̮̭̻̆̓ͯ͘w̷̰͎̲͈̓ͫ̑̊͟o̙̰̭̿ͬͯ̅ͧ̀͡ͅr̛̲͚̪̈̄͏̷̧̲̗͒ͤ͂͑̄͟͢k͍̟̲̭̲̜̋̋ͮ̆̚ ̶̛̩̻̦̮͎̿̍͊̒ȍ͔͟f̶̊ ̷͍̺̹͉̖̏̍́ͤ͛̌ͭ̅ͭͫ̔͌̕͟ͅsp̧̦̣̥̥̞̱͕̳̣̭̊ͮ̅̃̈͗̏̋ͨ͢i̥̖͓͎̔͑̿͋ͪ̿͒̚͢͡ḙ̪̲̒̃͐͑͊̊͟s̨̢̫̤̩̗̍ͯͩ̀ ̲̼̦̭̣̹͑̉̅ͭ̀̓̍ͤ͘a̾ͨͯ̚c̠̖̉̐ͣ̎͘͜͞r̞̜ͭ͊͏̛̬̟ͦ̓ͪő̵̢͓̺̯͍̠ͥ͋s̵̸̺͑ͫ͗s̶̸̘̻̤̖͚̥̍ͪ̔ͧ̚͟͞ ͉̩͓̊̅̈́̄͂ͅͅ͏̠̹́̂̉t҉̟ḩ͔͍̖ͥ̈́̓̈̚͞e̱̍ͣ̂̕͟ ̎Ṷ̵̭͈̠̞͖̱̱͖̲̘ͣ̓͆́̐͝Ş͚̥̱̼͚̥͉̳ͯ́ͯ̿̌̿͘͞Ą̵̷̷̢͖͉̩̹͎̿ͤͮ̋ͅ ̣ͩ̈́ͮa̝̽̈n̦̩̥͉͌ͦ̋̈́͏̡̺̅d͇̗̹̙͕ͪͨ͒̓̀ͨ̍ͤͫ͘ ͈͉̹̖͖͚ͦ̐ͩͮ̆̆͝ͅ҉y̸͉̭̥̰̬̖̿̊̔ͬ̃ͧ͢͟õ͎̳̉̚̚͡u̙̻͛͛̊̅̽ŕ̶̢̹͎̩͙̾́̔̎͗̊̆̓̋̽̓͛͜͟ ̀͑̏̓̄I͏̢̻̗͚̮ͬͥ̊̓̅͘͜͢͡ͅP̀ͅ҉̸̴̝̻̲͉̗̰̜̬͇͒ͫ͛̈ ̡̡̞͙̙͚̖̀͒ͩ͢͜i̭͕͍̿̈́̕͝͝s͉̭̀́͛҉̷̡̤̙͈̘͚̼̲ͭ̈̄ͪ̊͜͡ ̛͈͎̳̾ͅb͍̗ͣͩ̐͟҉̽ͅḛ̷̭̞̤͚̏̈́ͪ̍̀̾̅͋͒͝i͈̣͇͕͌ͦ̎͘͜n̼͈̉ͫͦ̀ͩͤ̒͋̔̿̒̑͜͜ǵ͙̞ ̲͎͂t̶̴̷̾̎̇r̵̭̩̱̲̆̆̾͆̚á̴̭̽͐ͦc̶̄̈́̓̕̕̚͠e͕ͬ̆̎̓d̺̣̥̻̰̤͙̂̐ͣͪ͢͟ ̽rͮ̀̂í̠͚̣̪̮̥̜̤͓͛̒̄̐̌̕҉̛͇͎͙̃ģ̶̱̅ͮͦ͑̉͏̵̡̭̝̒ͦḩ̷͔̝̠̦̼̣̫̲̝̮̫ͯͪͮ̓͗͂̄̔̊ͪ̐̒͟͝͞ṱ̶̷̶̙̯̔ͫ̂ͤͫ̕͠ ̶̶̼̼̺̗͍̥ͯͥ̀ͤ̚͜͞n̴͕͕̓̎ͤ̍̌o̴̓w̠̚͡ ̷̸̧͓̞̤͔̗͇̺͔̱̲̈̓́͋̀̒̌̀ͬͧs͍ͩ̿̽͢͏͙̝̻̩̼̖̄ͣ̾̍̀͘͝o̷̧̞̘̼͋͘҉͏̢̧̧͇̥̦͔̝̲ͣ̂ͫ́ͪͬͪ͂͏͊ ̸̛̼̺̝͙̣̺͖͊ͦ̀ͧ̿̀͐̀̿̐̿͌́̇͌̚y̝̪̘̞ͦ̂͘ơ̖̻̱̪̿ͅu̖̳̒͠ ̴̘̮͈͓͛͛ͤ̋̐ͭ̑͟͟b̷̨̛͉͌͝ẹ̥̀͛̑̄͆ţ̷̼͔͇͔̿ͯ͛ͩ̓ͭ̀t̵̻͉̦̞̳̓͗̈ͯ̓̾̊ͪ͗ͨ͒ȅ̸̸̻̪̟̰ͫ̽̋̅͆ͨ̒͟r̸̗͍̙̫̘̭ͥ̈ͭ ͐̐̓͝͏̴͉̫͕̳̭̻̣̮̥̠ͭͧ͊ͦ̕̕̚͢͏ͮp̢̨̛̹̳̜̦̤̞͆̇̌́̊̄ͬ͗͟r̸̴̢̧̡̛̟͙͎̪̜ͨ̒ͧͪ͢ͅep̧̰͖͔̯̅ͥ̈̋̐ͅą̙̝͛͏̝̘̉͐͒̃r̩̖͍͒̊e̡̫̬̣̤͛̈ͮ̾͒͗ͧ͐̿͑͐ͮ̅̂ͧ͞ ̗̺̤̉f̡̢̟̻̪̖͎͔͍̺͐̀͗̅̇̾̚͜҉͔͉̄ͧ͗̈͘o̵͕͕͙͉͌̌͊̋̕r̵̬̓ͧ̊̉̋͏̬ ̟̙͍̒͊ͩͬͥ̄̾͠͠͏ͭ̈͆͒ͦͭt̓͆h̴̶̴̖͇̩͈͖̪̙͎̮̥̪̬̿ͭͫ̒ͩͯ̿ͅe̷̟͖͓ͣ̅ͮ̈́́̐͢ ̟͇̱̥̊ͯ͋͗̍͆̑s̵̨̛̖̙̝̮̞ͭ̉͛͂͠t͏̰͇ͦ͌̓͆o̬͉̫̳͎̘̟̺̲̽̑ͤ͂ͯ̇̓̚r͓͕̬m̤̗̿ͧ͘,̭̙̀͊̌̃̆̓͑ͧ͢͜͏̨͎̖͎͆ͫ̏͜ ̵͓̰̍̇̓̇ͩ͠m̶͇̹͕͚̞̗̬̝̐̂ͤͪ̔͢a̵̶̢̠̻̳͇̠̙̿̒͗́̾̾͋͢g̢̪͈̾̓͐͜ĝ̢̢̥̭̳̞̬̘ͬͣͪͭͧ̇̽̉̕͡͞͡o͏̮͇̜̳͚̜̫̔ͥ̈ͬ̒͢͞͝t̳͎̾̋͝.͖͖̲͈͒͒̈̀ ̎̓̚҉̴̧̧̹̑̌ͯͭͣT͖̼ͨ̓̿͂̉ͬ͗ͯ͗͢͟͏̝̩̀ͥ̿̌ͣ̑h̵͈e ̸͔̖̀̈́̀ͯ̂͑͘͡͞͝s͎̀t̨̨͍͈̙̲̔̓ͥͣ̂ͣ̑o̯͚͉̓͑̑͡r͔͔͙͂̍̏ͨ̓m̼̙͙̩̥̘̤ͥ̃̊ͧ̊͟ ̮̬̻͔̉̀̑ͬ͘ͅtͯ̊͒͗̀͟͠ͅẖ̸̨͕̌͊̾͗͝a͠҉̵̘͈̺t̷̨̞̯̺̭͉̯́̂́̃͒͜ ̪̻͇̙̭͕ͪ̀ͦ͌́ͦ̍ẁ̳͓͂̈́͛́͂ͯį͉̮͍͗ͮͪ͋͌͘ͅṗ̱̹̘̥̮̟͚̃̂́͆͆ͣ̕̕e̴̮̩̪̿͌̕͘ͅs͉̞̪̩̪͖͍̗̯͊ͭ̆͆ͮ̐͋ͥ͠ ̷̜͎͙̰͈̑̋ơ̷̶̛͖̤̺̯͊ͤ́͐ͣ̂̔͞ú̴̜̟̖̖̘̲ͨ̈́̀͊͢͠͝t́҉̴̡̺̠̰͈͉͓̀̈́̈͌́̈̀̍̇͢͞ ̀̋̄͐̕҉̵̗̻̩̹̺͛͂̅ͭ̀̃̔̃̿̾͢t̴̛̛̜͓̬͚͕̃͊̆̽̎͂ȟ̨͕̳̲͖͕͚̃ͬ͆ͫ̀͢ȩ̴̲ͤ̇̓͞ ̸̷̴͕͎͚́̅̐̓͗ͥͮͫp̵̷̧̟͖͓̺͕̥̥̰ͪͮ̋̾ͩͭ̊̊ͤ́̚͘͞͠ͅa̖̬ͦ͊͠t́͆͆̀̇h͍̫ͧͫ̃͒̈͛̔ͤ̿ę̶̵̢̈́̑̌̈́̊ͨ͞t̘͚ͮ҉̶̷͖̰͎̗̙̤̔ͩ̽̂͒̀͂ͪ̓ȋ̷̛͛̽ç͈̖͈̖̅̊̋̌̾͋́͌̋ͥ͘҉̡̼̦̑̋ͅ ̞̯̼ͪl̢̺̼̝͔̬̬͙̣͕̤̹ͪ͗̀ͫͤ͋́ͦͦ̈́iͯt̸̳͕̜̺ͨ̇̄̾͊̀ͨ̆͗͋t͇͏̆ļ̙̺̜͚͕̬̠͓͈͒ͪ̄͘̚ë́͠ ̸̧͍̰̦̹̥̦̓͛̑͡͡tͨͧh̢ͣ҉̷̲̈̋̃̓͘i̧̧͔̟̹͈̭̋͑͘n̵̵̺͍̲̠̲̼̑̃̍͠g̶̳̰̻̖͖͙̋͛̉͞ ͂̀y̸͈͕̪̅͌̽́o͕̺̤ͫ͛ͦụ̷̡̧̖̰̠͙̥̗̙͗̋ͧ ̶̨̲͉̥̿c̡̨̢͇͐̉̾ͭ͝҉̣͎ͤ̀́̓ả̵̷̶̢̠̲̭̤̣̖̏̽̀ͨͮl̶̶̼̪͍̞̝̰͙̤̆̄̓̑̎͑̒́́̌̔͡l̷̙̤͎̊͐ͬ̎̌̕̕ ̕yͦͪȏ̷̹̒͌͌͢ủ̜͎͗ͪr̴̙̽͟ ̞͍͙̟́̅̓̈̊҉̩̟̤͎̖͌͠ͅl̫i̼̦̫̭͚͉ͫͣͤ̀ͯ̎ͣ̌̍͠f̺̮͍̺̉͏̷͖̫̞̤͙̣͛̈́̂́̉ͅẹ̶̵̳̲̽ͣͩͧ̅͊.͚͈͕̜̜͈̳̪ͧ̍ͨ̓͗̉ͣ̔ͦ̿ͧͤ̂͠ͅ ̢͔̰̫̍ͨ͂ͩ̀͝Yo̲҉̧̩̅ͮ̆͗͡u̹̜͆ͬ҉͑ͮ̄̊̕͠͞'̦̈̒ͭ̆̓ͬͣ҉̴̞̾ͬ̿̈́̚ŗ̺̭̱̝̰̰ͦ͐͌̉͒̈̄͟͠ͅe̛̛̻̩̠̦̪̊͗̓͐ͅ ̪̬ͯ́͊̂͗̆͛f̙̍ͦͭ͋u̢͍͇̳̼̥̼͙͙̇̊̓̾̕͡͏͇̳̒͂̾̓̽ͯč̭̣͇̀̽͒̀ͫ͆̚͡͡k̩̎i͝͏̬̆͂͟ng̥̻ͦ́͜͡͏̼̞̟ͩ͜͝ ̶̹̝̖͔̣ͦ̇́̋͘͏͂d͓͓ͬ́̇̔̇͆͌ȩ̴̩̗̜̼̰̹̻͇͚̐̑́̋̑̿ͦ͑̽͗ͬ̔̃̕͢҉̪͐ͭa̖̹̭̘ͥ͊́ͪ̕͟͝͝d̢́ͥ͟,̺̠́͌̑̿ͮͨ͘ ̵̷̷̭̩̞̦ͣ̀́ͯͨͤ͆̓̂ͫ͛͝k̛̹̮̝̝̙̋̄͋̀̒͋ͭ̓ͪͥ́̕͞i̵̧̪͖͍̫̘̼̹ͤͬ̓̕͟͡͠͡d̙ͥ͊͘.̲̗̮̾̈́ͪͫͧͨ̀̄͌͘ ̠̉I ̢͖͍̮ͪ̃̔͑ͨ̕ͅč̬͇a̎ͥ́̐̾̐̚͢n̉͏̛͕͖ͯ͊҉͍͈̣̹͕̫̺̮͌͐̓̑̀͡͝ ̧́̀̒ͣḃ̭̟ͬ̓́̕͢҉͕̟͍̤̜̦͊͌̃e̢̢̝̜͈̹̰̼̥̤͆ͥ̍͋̊̓ͬͣ͑͗̐̇̇̕͜͢ ̧̯̺͖̹̣̪̗́͛̄̎̇ǎ̯̩͛̍n͇̐҉̙͍̩̃̍̇͆ͤ̌̆͞͠ý̸͖͑́w̧̮͙̓̂ͫ̒̽́̈͞͡h̸̶̡̛͚̱͔͎͋͑̅͑͂ͧ͋́̍͂͂͛̕͝͞ę̶̺͇͎͍̭͐̍ͪ̄́͆͘͞rͩ̈́͜ę̸̢̳͕͙̱͎̙̔ͥ̿͆͞, ̳ͧ͐҉̢̌ͮa̩͉̪̺̮͛̏̃̀͑̚͜͠҉n̞̺̹͖͚ͬ́͐ͣy̸͕̞ͧ̉͐̔ͨ͏t͉̜̘̬̻̲̉̏ͦ̋ͬͥ̔̊̑͜͝i̩ͤ̆̔m̡͙̿̎ͩ͑eͤ͟͝,̷̑ ̛̘͖̜̥͌̉ͮà̘̬̮͓̟ͯͯ͐n̷̛̟̣̩͗͗̈d̵͚͕̬̮̰̊ͦ̑҉̩̜̼͍̘͇̘͋ͥ̋̍̇ ̇ͨ̓̍͝I̙͗ͣ̒͘ ̡̰̼̭̱ͦ҉̴̡̟͙͎̪̬̻̆͌̎̇̽̀͐c̢̪͇̩͓͉̒̓͜͡á̸̖̼͔ͭ͗̑ñ̷͈̬̜̙͕̖̅̽͂͊̔ͦ̃͢ ͍͚͉͎̤͈̻̇ͫ̄͊͒̔̆̒̓͂k̩í̸̼̠̄͆̓͆͟͢͡͡l̸̷̶̴̛̙͎͇̯̙͎̆̀̋͂͌͟͡͞҉ͯ̃͢l̬̥̇̐̕ ҉̎̾ȳ̶̶̯̓͌̿̇̋͂̉͜ợ̛̪̄̍͛̏ͪͮ̚͟ų͐̾͋̔͏̟̆̀́̈́͊͘͜͡ ͈̆ȋ̵̦̲̼͓̱̀̚ņ̸̝͖͙ͣ̾ͩͤ͘̕ ̗̫͚̳̩̤̹̔͗̍̍̀ͬͧ͟͡͏̦̏ô̳͚͜͢ṿ̲̝͉̯̙̓ͬ͋̂͑̋̆ͥ̏͟ȩ̸̸͈͉̭̬̘̦̗͋ͧ̈́̏̃̓ͤ͊͑ͩ̚͞͝ŗ̭͚͈ͩ͊ͮ̚͜ ̛͍͇̮͚ͩ͗ͤ͛̒̋̍͐͌s̉͊͡ę̱̤̙̘̌͌͛͗̅̒v̡̧̼͚̯̣͌͂̍̏̇ͦͩ̎͠e͕̳̦̦ņ̵̙̭ͯ͑̊̚͡ ̢̮̬̯̝̖̥̙̗ͩͧ̌ͦ̂͑͟h̥͚͉̠̒͒̇͛̊uͧ̍͝n̶͉̻͐͗̕͏̞̳͆̋͗̍̔ͫ͋̋d̸̢̧̼̦̟̙͖̍ͤ͘͘ṙ҉̬̦̮͆ͧ̾̽ͣ͞ę̘̳̯̬͓͖̜̞̱͍̎̔̌ͤ̓͑̐̑ͦͥ̊̀͢͜d̶̢̢͕̙̣̲̣̻̙̞ͨ̈̔́͛͐ ̯̠͚̄ͯ̿ͥ͟͞͡w͖͇̟̗̹͍̟̞ͪͦ̐͂̓͂̒ͫ̇̄ͬ͘͡a̘̪̤͖̻̠͋̆͑y̜͍̎͑҉̶͉̳͒ͣṡ͓̓,̷̬̰ͯ̒ͩ͡ ̪́a̶̛̋͐́͘n̴̴͇̈͝d̎ ̷̛̭̫̘͎̓ͨ̉̋ͦt͏̩̼̹̗̊̽͟ͅh̸͈̖̦͉̰͙͇ͯ́ͧ͗͂̌̕͡ͅͅa̷̢̖͂͋ͭ̑ṫ̢̨̅'̷̧̗͍̹ͤ̍ͦ̓̚͢͜s̳̝͍͔̩̤ͮͫ̂ͪ̅ͥ͋̿͢͜ ̷̤̩͙͗̌̆̆͟͜j̶̝͔̲͉̳̳̫̯͓̠̥ͣ͗͌ͦ̐́͛̄͑͘͡ͅư̥̪̥͓̱̗̩͛́ͤͨ̔ͅs̠͕̥̹͎̞̥̦͛̓̑̏͌t̷̡̨̻̠͕͈͚ͭ́̅ͪ͐̑̾͟ ̷͖͕̗̝̣̱̹ͩ͐̓ͥ̌͛̂ͨ̔ͬ͢ͅw̩͕͋͛͜͡i̧͙̞̘̬͗́̍͏̧̛̜̅ͤ̍́ṭ̡͉̫͕̤̖͇ͪͧ̿ͤ́ͧ́̉h̢́̾ͦ͡҉ͪ ̟̦̠̭̩͖̠̉̆͆̋̓̆̌̿͘͟͟m̵̸̼͉̦ͫͭ͂ͮ͆͘͠҉̿͞y̢͈͉̥̜ͭͧ͂̆̚͜͞ ̨͠b̗̜ͩa̧͎͖̔͌ͦr̴̤͓̭̀ę̵̼̣̤̬̼ͭ́ͧͦ̒ͣ͛̊̅͞ ̈́̍h̗͕̫̓ͫḁ̗̌nͩ́̔̀d̛̜̪̞̺̃̂ͪs̥.̢̡̹͠ ̛͙̰̪̦͔͓̥͙̔͒̑ͣ́͌̽ͨ͡N̵̠̳̬͚̬̫ͧͤͬͧ̊̈́ͩ̅ͪ͜͝o̵͔̳̠̐͋̈̑͑͒͛ͣ͒̚͘͏͚͇͍̑ͫͭ͛̾̄̊ẗ ͆ǫ̢̜̠̾̐̚n̜̝̩̜̔̃ͭ͜l̙͖̀́ͅ͏̴͒ͮ҉̹͓̣ͅy̢̛̩̕ ͔͔̰̐̚̚ą̸̥̜ͦ̊̇̓͟m̶͖͓͗ͣͪ̑͡ͅ ̨̫͙͊ͯ͐̎͠͠I̪̹̰̔͛̅͒̂̀ ̜̻̻̞̣͕͋̍́̌ͤ̌e̛̲̙̊x̠̬ͭ̀̋̉̇̈͛̇͜͟͞ţ̷̻͓̙̠͇ͣ͒ͮ͏̪̹̻̂̔̒҉ȩ̠̦ͫͮ̈̽̓ͨ͟͝n̷͎̗͍͑̀͋̀҉̳̐ͬ͗͠s̞̗͕͖͍̯̭̲ͫ̆́̏̄̽̾̔̃̂̕͢͝͠i͍ͫ͗v͂e҉̜̙̱ͤ͌̂ͦ̽̇̂̆̔ͫ͞ͅͅl̤͖̟̯̠̂̉ͣ̓̆̑̎y̴̦̥̠ͩ̑͜ ͑t̢r̵̘͍̯͚͌̊͟͟͞҉̶̜͉̓a̯̞͕̳ͦ̐͗̇̊ͅi̷̫̯̦̬̳̞͕͆͒̈͋̉̋̄ͭ͝͝͡ņ̶̻̜̰̥̭̩̼͑̀̈͐ͩ͛̋̉ͨ͡͡e̷̷̡̼͉͖̳̙̊̏̀̿́̍̕͢͡d̫̫̤̉̔̈́̐̄͘͟͠ ̸ͨ̎͏̎͏̢̫̥̯̝͉̮̽͛ͮ̓ͮ͞i̜ň̸̟̘̗͈̜͉ͪ͗̾̓͂͗̕̕̚ ̷̞͗̓̑ͨ̋̽͋͌͐͒un̶̤̮̪͍̯̲̙̠͔̓̾̎̆ͯ͋ͪ̀̊́͟͢͡à̸̢̡̛̤͙̗̣̰͈́̔̔͆͑ͭ̀ͦ̆ͨͬ͠r̻̤̅̒ͬͦ̆m̽̇̔̈͠͏̝͈̊̋ͮe̸̡͎͎͓̼͇̼̔͌ͤ̉ͨ̈̀͛̔́͜͞d̙̗̠̖ͫ͐͑̄̓͌͐͠ ̷̨̱͖̜͎̲ͯ̈́͘c̜̥̰̻ͯ͛͐̾̀͐́̏o̵̬ͥ̇͟͝͡͡m͍̣͉̼͇̭͉̀ͧ́͛̀̋̄͌͗̊͠͝b͕̬͇͓͙̳̑ͩͮ̇̇͑ͩͫ̽́ͨ̇ͣa҉̥͕̯̫͇͎̜̜̈́͛͐͛̿̓̓͌̌̇̂̿̓̽͜͞ͅt͉̗͔̝̊ͯ̍ͮ͊̿͠,͓ͯ͗ ̣̝͙̬̰̦̆͊̀̈́́̎̓̐̈́b̛̬͘ṵ̡̡̫̠͉ͤ̎̊̓̿̚͘t̞̪͋̌̌̿̅̽ͣ ̢̜͈̤͌ͮͣ͡I̳̩̤͋ͧ͟ ̶̸̢̦͚̙͖̳͍͇̼̾̓̎ͦͧͧ̌ͧ͟h̴̴͎͙͔̖̩͉̝̎̈́ͪ̀͜ͅ͏á̸̟̠͈͙̕v̷̧̧͎̟͓̥̭̤̘͓̘͈̜̿̆́̀ͣ̍̀ͯͬ́̉ͣ͘͟e̘͏̜ͯ̌̽̚͏̷̃̎̈́ ̸̡̮͔̫͊̃͗ͧͪͬͪ͌̇̃͜͜͝ḁ̬͐̐̀͘c̴̜͈̫͔̒ͩ̅ͬͭ̇͆͘͠͠͠ç̸̧̛̳̤͚͓͎̫͇̊͋͐͐͑ẹ̡͙̯ͮ̈ͦ̐̅ͯ͌ͤ̃ͤ̎͒̄̃ͯͭ͆s̮̲̼̭̈ͪ͗̾͆̀̄ͣ̂̋s̟̜͔͇̱͆͗͋͑ͭ̆̾ͦ͟͡ ̴̢̫̝̤̰̦ͭͥ̒͜͢͝͝t̸͕͌ͩo̶̪̳͍̹ͮͩ̇ ̛̇͒̌ͨ͡ṭ͛͞h̷̝͂ͤ̾è̘͈̻̘͍̺͎͛̍ͪ̇̅͞ ̼͔ͤͧͧ̍́̄͝e͙̙̩̤͙̘̹̲͗̉͐̔͑ͣ͡n̸͖̽͋͟͜͠ti̵̲̲ͭ͏̶̻̫͉ͤ́̾͐ͩ̃ͬ́́r̴̷̮̥͍͖ͪ̔̋͛̑͒ͩ̀̇͋͆͌͢͠͠ȩ͖͖͇̞̯̗̄ͣ͜ ̮̖ͣͫ͢͏̶̯͚̎̔̐ͣ̓̕ǎ̵̜͆͊͏̥̲̇̒͋ͣ͗̿r̻̱̿́̈́̽͛ͦ̋s̵̛̥̺̥̟̆̏̏̚͘̚͟e̷̡̢̞̺͍̟̞̘̓ͣ͛͗̓́̽ͧ̀͊͞n̨̯̪̦̩̠̣̂͗ͯ̊̀ͤ̓͛͟͡ͅa̢̨̝̭͚̰͒̿̆ͣͬ͂͘l̙͓̱͔̭̹̾͆͑ͩ ̺̲̞̯̐̏̍̿͘o̢̩ͦ̊̋̕f̻̊̾͏̶̆͢ ̷̜̺̼̣̜̙̇ͮͮ́͛ͤ̿͂͆̑̚͟͠͞͞ṭ̷̀̇̽͠ḩ̗͂͛ͩ̔͐͏̱̻͜e̶̙̠̳̰̪̔͑͡ ̭͐̍Ú͔͇͎̖͚̙ͩ̅̽ͤ̉ͭ́ͦ͝͠͡ṅ̨̢̲̪͊ͫͩ̈́̄ͩiţ̷̶͚̝̭͓̪͚̈̽ͭ̑ͧͥͨ͜͞é̳̼̦̻̈́ͥ̂̊͐͌͒̔̀͛ͭ̅̈͋ͮ͡ͅḍ̶̡̢̢̛́̐̽̊͐̄͂͑̉ͮ̅̒̌͘̚ ̝̭͍̤̭͙̲̗̻̩̞͐̓ͅS̈̾̕͜͜͏̡̞͕̤̜̰̋͋̄̑̓̊ͫ̚͢͡ť̵͈͕̮͎͚̞̺̭̩̔̂͛ȃ̻͙͎̌̌̎̋͞ͅt̢̨̛̠̰͈̬͓̱̲͙̖͗͐̂́̐ͣ̚͜ê̲͍͈͓̦̗̜͇͔ͩͭ͂̅ͨs̴͕̜͎̮͍͖͕̾̓̀̄͛̆̑̃̐̀ͧ̓̐̽̓̀̚͘͜͢͢͟͡͡ ͚̺̜͉̈́̏̊̓ͨ̂͐͘͜M̴̺̘̖͚̖̭͉ͨ̋̒̍́͘͞ǎ̛̘̯̿̑͆̔̍͢r͖̱͖̽͝i̸̛̻̻̞͓̺ͣͣ̔̆ͨ́n̞̄̅ͨ͛̐̀ͬ͢è ̢̭̠̞̙ͣ̄̈ͮ͐͟͝C̶̢̞ͭ͛̐̏ô̡̤̠̜̩̳̰̥̺̩͌̄͒̓͒ͥ̋̃̽͜ȓ̛̫̙͈̻̉̓ͩ͗̕̕͠͠p̡͖͎̉́͒̌ͪ͞s͎͔͂͌̌ͭͥ̚͢͞ ̡̦̣̠̩̹̞ͦͩ̍͊̈́ͯͣ͜͏a̳̾̒̿̀ͣn̏d͎͕͑҉̐ͬ̈̊̕͟͢͞ ͉̩̬̭ͩ̇̂ͪ̈̄̍ͯ͢͞I̴̳͉̓ͣ́̅͊ ̰̹̊̑w̢̹̤̩͕͋͞i͓̟͐ͮ͜҉̨̡ͧͫͪl͍̀ͧ̕l͙̩ͨ̂ ̼͖u̅͟s̹̟̜̥͌̂ͧ͛̎ͪ͏͚ͪ̒e̢͎ͯ̄̓ͯͅ ̵̝͎̙͑ͫ̌͊̉͘iͫͯ̒҉̢̛͍͇͕̀̈̚͜͡ṯ̥̬̒ͦ̎̈̒҉͙ͪ͒ ̡̪͇̰̿̇͏̼̈ͯ̆͌̚͞͝t̢̡̧͖͎̣̘͎̣̬̱ͫͮ̈́̔ͪͬ͒ơ̷̵̷̢͇ͫ̆̀̌́ ̐҉͎į̱͓͓͔͉̯͓̅ͥͭ̾̒͑̃́̀ͨͤ͡t̨̲ͯͩ̌҉̢s͏̤̫̓ͥ ̯̰̟̫̜͕ͨ̉͑͂͘͜ͅf̸͈͕̒͑ͩ̽ͪ͝u͒҉̛̠̻̳̙͓̓̀̀ͨ͋͜l̛͓͗͗͗҉͕͔̦͎͔͔̥̤̽̃ͥ̈́͆̂l̟̩͂̀ͧͮ҉̸͉͍ͭ̌̄ͮ͏̢͙̪̤̤͎͖̏̈́ ̴͍̻̆ͥͫ͏͎̰̏͒͋̍e̢͔̾̆̇ͯ̓̊͜xt̴̛̳̗̥̼̆ͫ́͋̇͐̉͝ēn̷̢̢̧̤͙̦̼̣̞̰̐ͮ̀̒ͥͮ́̓͟͡͝t̝̤ͯ̒͒̀̌͑ͬͩͫ̾̕͝͝ ̝̘͇́̾҉̣̖̒́͋̍̒͑́͢t̓o̶̯̗͔̙̙̥̫ͩͧͣͫ̈͜͟͢ ̡͔̙̥͕̑͆̒ͣͬ̿͂w̏ͣ́͒͏͇́į̤̹̼̭͓̀͋̐̋̔̄̆̿̿͟͢͟p̶̖̫͔̝̻̯̓̎̃ͥ̏ͧ͆ͯ͢͠͡ͅe̶̸͎̣͉̹͇ͪ͆ͧ̂̊̆̓ͯͫ͢ ̷̨͚̱̎̉̄̚͘y̶̩̲ͮ̓͐ő̡̗̜́̍̃u̼͖̘͚ͯ͆ͭ̐͐̇ͭ͜͡ͅͅͅ͏̡͇̇r̵̗͕̺̠͖̼̺̹̂̀ͦ̍̑̐̕ ̹̼̦̠͆͆̕͘͟͢͞m̷̬͖̫͉͍̗̀͒͌̐̉͡i̧ṣ̭͍̟̾ͤ͝͝e͚̝̼̱̼ͬ́̏rͯ̽a̺̰͚͗͑̌̀̓̾b̹̲̫̜͊̒ͦͦͧ̋̆͒ͅl̸̶̡̹̻̝͓̤̾́ͤ͐̉̓ͨ͢e̳̮͉̘͈̙̥̱̞̹̲ͬ͆͂ͭͮ̌͑̇͢͜ ̳̹͗͏̶̴͕̑̑a̡̩͓ͬs̖͎͙̹̃̑ͮs̳̦̬̋̊͢͟ ̷̶͈̟͎ͥ͠͡o̻̼̎ͣ͏̦̱̣̼͔͕̞͔̍̈̍ͤ̏̔̽̌̾̒̇͢f̶̭̖͙̗̼͓̠̻̒ͥ̿ͮ̌ͬ͜͢f̣̞̬ͦ ̵̈ͥͧͧt̺̯ͨ͐̾̓͑h̶͓̣̮̘̙͐̉͂̆҉̼͉ͩ́ę̪͔͓͗ͥ͡ ̮̙̲̱̠̀̂́ͪ̌̃̾ͧͬ͟f̵̡̥̱͈ͩ̾͏̬̦̝̠̪̓̑̐ͩ͋͝a̙͕̎̌͞͝͝č͕̟̤ͣ̏ͣ͢͞e̷͙͉̘̞͈͙͆͌̓̄̒ͩ̏̊ͤ̇̓́͘ͅ ̈́͏o̶̡̤̬̬̫̹͑ͭ̐ͨͯͦ̕f͂ ̸͚͓̭̺̊̍ͥ̀ͥt̷̰̪̤͔̥͗́͌ͮ̏́̍͢h̵̢̞͇̩̪ͥ͐̀́͗͋͐ͧͬ̓̾͝͞ệ̷̡ͣ̐̅ͪ̔̅͒̍͜ ̵͙͈͆ͥ̋͂̓́ͤ̕ç͎͖̬̳̬̦͇͖̱̽͛̔͛̇̅͛̅ͨ̆͠o̟͕̺̫̦͈̮̾͂̏ͭͥ̕͜͡ͅͅͅņ͍͔̩̤͚̲͈̒̇̑ͧͩ̾ͤ̈̕͢͢ţ̵̘̱͑̈̾̄ḯ̷̧̯̖̗͔͔͉̮̼ͨ͒͂́ͣ̒̄͆̅͝͡n̶̳̞̮ͦȩ̷̨͇̠̦͍̘̭͒̂ͅ҉̪̹̕n̵̲̬̘̣̞̭̰̈́ͤͫͨ̈͌͂ͧ͐͘̚ť͓̣͢,̥ ͗ͫ̒ÿ͇̜̞́͗ͪ͋ͮͦͯ̓ͅ҉̧̬̦̞ͫͩ̏ͣ͢ò̴͇̜̎̏ủ̡̙̜͎̈͏̢̦̭͎͖̱̯̋̀͟ ͕͏̵̴̶̺̯̮͍̜̒ͬ̓ͬ͒̀͑͊ͨ̐̕ĺ̳͏̼̖͚̈́̀̅i̋̕҉̊̿͊̿̕͞tͧt̾͏̵̴̦̤ͬ̐͞ͅl̶̛̯̫̫͍̦̭̳̗̤͖ͯ̊̔ͬ̀e̙͙͎̼͇̹̘ͫ͂ͪͩͥͤ̎͘ͅ ̡̬̘̩̖̞͕͈̭̺̜̊̓͆̓̐̃̋͒̃̊͋ͅş̨̳̯̳̖̩̻͔͇̪͆͑ͩ̿̒̂̑ͦ̕͜͝͝͞h̳ḭ̼̟̼̀̽̿̕͢t͊ͫͧ.͏̷̺̼̽͏͇̜̮̹͇ͥͫ҉̸̡̺̞̩̽́̒ ̼̙̂I͔̦͕̪̪ͨ̐̑̈́͛ͫ̓̊ͣ͞f̳̬̺̓͑ͪ͌͌ͩ̚͢҉̖͓͌҉̡̝ͧ͋ ̡͇̦̝͉͖̔̔̉̔͆͝҉̝́͂͗͛̉͑ȯ̵̧̼̳̇ͩ́̉n̵͎̼͌͂̽l̞̆̒̓ͯy̸̞ͥͤͬͪ̄͠ ̜̊ͅ҉̧͕̮͓̞̀̏ỷ̨̟͖̱͛́ͣ҉ó̷͇̖u̻ ̛̛̦͔͖̼͔̖͆̓ͯ͋̑̉͋ͯ͜͡͠͡c̘̟̫̉̾̑͝o̍͛̇u̡̻̯̻͍ͦ̾̇͊̕͡l̸̨̥̗̜̓̏̊͘d̶̟͍̍͊̔ͣ̽̓̄ͦ̀ͧ̈͘͘ͅ ̸̲ͪh̫̠͎ͯ̃ͣ͊a͝v̛͛̌̐ȅ̸̠̤͍̬̣̲̰͔̯͉͓́̏ͧ̀͟ͅ k̨̠͇̩̮̄̎ͩͬ̔̅͛̎͛̚͢͝n͎̟̾̿ͫ̃o̧͓͉͍͈̺ͯ̔ͣ̏͐̚͝w̡̟ͣ͆̐͐ͫ͏̷n͏͖̖͎͒̑͌̽͋͠͏ ̼̳̺̗̳̽̈̄̄̄ͥ͌ͪ̂͡͝͝͠w̸͈͚̫̝̫͖͙̞̆ͬͬ͊͌̚h̫̹͘͏͎͝͏͙̯͊͜ả̦͓̙̿t̛̮͛̅̿ ̰̪͉͉ù̪̠̇̀͗͑̔̕͘ͅn̹ͮ̓́͂h̹̠̝̯͉̻͍͎ͤ͗̆ͯ͌̀͢ó̢̰l̩̝̰̖̹͍͗̄̂̿̽̚͞ỷ̯̞̦͔̮̋̄̕ͅ ̸͇͇̺̳͇̥̩́ͫͤ͂ͣ̂̃̅҉̝ͭ̂ŗ̛̱̹̯̱̥̈́̈́̂ͤ͒͗̇̚e̸̶̴̳͍̫͚̻͕͛̄̒ͨ̓̐͗ͤ̋͛̀̈́͌̿ͤ̀ͩ͗́͢t̡̛̞̻͙͔̗̮͇̍ͬ͋̈̾̐̄̆̉̕͏̷͢r̹͙͙͖̹̻̫̝͒̏͛̆̑͘͘̚͢͞ͅi̡̗̤͉͇ͤ͆ͨ̽͜ḅ̔u̸̵͎͇̜̮̼̱̙̔͆̌̽͋ͧ̂́͒ͅt͓ͣ͏̴̢͍̘͉͖͇͗ͬi̵̻ͫ̀ͧͪ͛͡o̵̯̯̟̥n͎̝̬̋ y̸̴̩̺̭͈̝̘̭̒ͥ͐̀͜͝o̷̢̡̨͚͖̳͕̖͙̯̖͚̗̘̼ͩ̊ͪͦͭ̍ͥ̅̀͘͘̕͢u̧̹̭̾̏̂̚r͓̙͎͇̙̟͒̏̈́ͭͨ̀ ̠̰̟͊́ľ̰ͩ͐ͫ̍҉̂̂̎̽ì̸̴͎͈̤ͯ̏́̆̾͂͐͒̚̚͜͜͜͟͡tt̵͎̤͚̯̠̝͐ͭ͘͟͞҉̯̙̏̏͛̕͞ļ̡͎̝̝̤͕͙̰̑̓̓͐́ͨ̊̕̕͟͡͝͠e̻̟̥̽ ̝͝"̸̳͍̦̯͔̭̲ͬ͊̆̓̒͟͝͞͡͝c̯̤͓̋̋ͅlḙ͍̗ͦ̐̉͗̋͜͠v͈̓̓͠e̥̘̐̐̽ͥ͐͋͠͏̧̛̻̻̦̗̞̲͐͜ȓ͕̺̬̮͓̒̈́ͧ̿̈̏͑̍́̈̎͡"̡̰̗̖̦̮͓̪̰͊̽̎ͫͦ̐ͫ̀́ͮ ̷̴̶̭̬̬͈̞̭̹̥̋̄͌ͩ͘͞͠͝c̸̸̫͓͖̬̻̬͕̟̲̺͖̩͊̈́̓́ͭͥo̴̗͈͍͔͌͂ͦ̀̇ͭ̕͢m̧͙͌ͣͬͭ̋͝͝ḿ̡̫̟̠̃̆̉̓ę̘̤̝͓̺̻̟̯̔̎̀͆̽̇̌̈́̚͢ń̗̠ͯt̵̛̩̯͚ͬ̃̆̍҉ͤ̂̽̒́ ̶̷̹̯̺͈̯̪̋̾ͣ͊͌̈́ͮ̆ͩͮ͘͞͝w̧̰̰̝̘̳̯̪͙͕̭̓̉͆ͩ̿͌ͦ̃̾̈̆̔a̼̳̒̓͝s̡̛̗̜͙͉ͨ̍̾͌ͤ̉̋́ ̡̡̗̰̺̱̜ͯͮ́͂͗ͯ̔̕͜a̧̨̛͓̩̺̻̽͌͛̔ͭ̈́͜b̸̸̢̢̨̤̼̼̯̾͛ͭ̏҉̂̚o̶̗͎͗̈̽͢͡҉̗̉͊̒ù͈̥̰͇̦̘ͯͤ̔͊̂̑̓͋͘̚ṫ͚̙̫͎͎͖̺̥̯ͥ͒̀̕ ̨̨̝̤̹͇̜̓̈́̓̊̎̎͑̈ͫ̍͡҉̳t̵͔̙̫̝̖͗ͨ͆ͨ͝ồ̝͇̥̦̓̅̔ ̶̛̖̳̳̩ͭ̽ͬ͌ͤͥ̒ͣ͆͆b̵͈͕̥͇̦̔̓͒̏̋͒̋̏ͧ̌ͬͣri̡̢̪̙͖͔͖͔̞̖̥͐ͨͥ͑̾͛͢ͅn̷͎̰̼͕̪̭̏͗̂̉͞g̢̜̥͖̉̆̅̀̕͠ ̗̭ͭͩ͊̊d̲̖͓̻̻̰͑ͦ̍́͐̚͘͟͢͡͏̀̉͟o̝͜w̦͂̆͏̳̥͉̜ͪ̃ͣ̊͘͏̂n̮̘ͬ͆̕͏̤̉͏̗̬̑ͯ̕̕ ͈͇̭̣͗ͬ̿u̠̤͉͇ͣ̿̓̌ͪ̏̈́͒̊͘ṕ̼̎ͩơ̢̳͕͝n̟̮ ̧̫̱̹ͨͣͮ͟y͔̰͋̌̒ȍ̟͊ư̷̵̶͕̩̗̻̹̯̭̓̒́ͯ̂̀̚,̛̼̰̻̲̰́̎ͦ̇̌ͅͅ͏̵͛͏̯̜̫͊ͪ̀͡ ̻ͦm̡̧̦͉̯̗̬̙̞͚̘̗̒͗̉̅̍̓̍̐ͦͭ̉̈́͢â͖̲̈́̽͗̌y̅̋ͯb̫̔̿͆͆̔̍̚̕e͞͞͡ ̜̥̦̳͂ͣ̆͏̷͙̯͌y̴̴̨͎͖̹͐͛̄͒̈́̚ͅͅő̷̗̮ṵ̈́ͬ́͠҉͇͒͠ ̺͂̓͘͠͏͏̠̺̹ͭ̏͋ͪͣ͌̕͞w̧̨̩̩̒ͦͤ́ȍ̸̘̞̜͇̗̝̳͆̊̊̊̄̇̕͡ư̛̱͉͉̣̲͕̦̮ͧ̽̽̒ͪͣ̿͗͒̈ͫͮ͡ld͖̜͘ ̢͙̻̮h̸̹a̢̱͍̿͂͐̄ͧ̀̍͟͝v̡̛̮͍̞̞̠̳̠̪͙̍͊̆̂͟ͅe ̘̋ͨ҉̛̯̣̰̲͑̍̈́ͯ̑̔ͫͪͩh̶̺̦ͥ̋͒e̢̮͉̅ͮļ̹̖̹͍̀d͌ ͚͕͕̞̝̀ͯ҉̷̢̯͇͗ͨy̢̱̜̤̝͍̩̗̼̜͈̋ͭͯͯͨͯ̂͜͝ơ̷̢̞̘̦̿ͭ̏͒̾̿ͦủ͖̟̃̊ͤͣr ̡̦͐҉f̸̢̛̬̞̰ͥ̏ͦu͖̙̻͛͋ͥ͌͢c҉̨̛̯̻̍̍ͩͭ̃͌ͯ͘͝k̴̴̫̘̼̈́̉ͤͩͪ̿̄̿ͬ̿͡i̷͚̲͖̲̅̆ͣ͠n̙̻̈́́́͂ͩ̌͏͇͒̉͟͏͚̜̹͟g̉̈̇̕ ̨̫̻̦̤ͫ̍ͭ̀͞t̶͙͓̣̘ͬͤ̑̉͐͋ͨ̌̋͜ȏ̪̺̘̩̇͞͞n̖̼̊̑͞҉̧̮̯̺̳͕̀̒́͆̃̄ͦ͢͜g͏̨̱͍̱̍̔͘͘͜͞͠҉ǔ͓̝̯̘̹̀ͬ͂ͫ̇̿̇͠͡e.̡͙̳̍̎ ͚̪̗̪̫̹̄ͧ͋̀̊̔ͦB̢ͨ͌ū̴̧̧̩̞͖͉̹̰̬̞̟̩̺͛͆͛͆̅ͭ̆ͣ͑͑̃͜͠t̷̴̮̼͎̖̣̟̘ͤ͐́̍͗ͤ͋͛ͤ̉̓ͦ̆̇ͫͫ̚͞ ̵̉̂̌y̷̢͓͙̩͇̺̦̒̀̉̍o̴̫̗̹̰ͥ̒̽̃ͫͤ͞uͩ ̷̲͇̩͉̆̔̑c̬̗̫̎́ͦͦ͜͏͉̱̜̼̻ͮ̐̆ơ̡̬͎̺̖͎̰͆̿ͥ͘͠͏̧̳̝̮̒ͤ̔̊͘u̺͆҉̸̤͎͇̭͖͂̓̈́͞l̴͉͋ͩ͡d̕n̵̛̺̘̰ͬ̉͑̊̚͟'̷͈̜̲̗̲͚̀ͬ̉ͤͥ̇̀ͅ͏̢̦̻ͨ̅͞͝͏̴̬̯͋̀ṱ̢͓̰̺̝̮̈́́̍͒̽̎̕͢͟,̨̻̩̈́͌̊̅́̃ͬͅ҉̺͉͙̪͛ ͙̘͈̳͖̗̮̽ͥͣ̾ͨ̅ͭ̅̏͡ͅyȏ̰̹͐̃̀̇ͥ͜u̵͇̍̂̕ ̸̛̦̲͖̰͓̳͍̪̅̋͠͝d̵̢̥̮̦̪̬̮̦ͩ̽i̵͈͕̲̘͒̀ͪ͗̋͑̏ͤ̊̎͡͡d̤͆́ͨ͏̵̥̹̥̃ͬ̇́ͫ̀̓͟͜ǹ̵̯̥͔̈̀ͦ̀ͩ̉ͯ'̢͕̰͎͇̪̑̂̎̀͛t̷̞̦̟͖̥͉̰ͫͣ́̃̎ͥ͋̍̽ͮ́ͨͮͨ͡,̤̱̫͎̮͌͝҉͚̥͐͒͛ ͚̖̦͇͔̽̀̎͊̓̂a̡͓̟̙̦̓̎̂͘n̵̢̛̖̠̝̺̪͇͎͔̠̫͙ͨ̂͆ͮ̌͋̈́͜͜͡d͌ͦ ̨͎͉̬ͥ͊̄̉̀̌ͮ̚͡ṉ̩͊͠o̡̧̮͓͎̟ͭ̋ͤ͒͏̻̤̳̃ͦŵ̶̷̷̧̧̰̘̟̻͙͉̲̀̅ͣ͛͒́̉ͩ ̴̧̛̱͍̹̘̝̘̭ͨ̋̓͗ͯ͆̉ͯỷ̫̹ͮ҉̖̂ͭ̈́͠ō̘̻̝̬̤͇ͮͫ̃ͥu̱̣̩̟͎͌̉̕'̡͏̠̜͔̱ͩͬ͆̆ͫ̒ͫ͜r͉͙̀ͦ͢҉͍̙̪͔̹̮͉͊ͨ̂͂́ͩ͠͡͝ͅe̵̴̠͇͕ͥ ̢̗̮̗̪̙̜ͨ̑̏̅̒̋ͣͭ̽̍ͫp̳̟͂a̴̡̲̻̗̱̭̦ͪͬ̎͝ȳ͟i͓ͯ̊ͥng̷͌͌ ̫͂ͮͫ̕͡ț͎͛ḩ̵̶̡̯̭̲̖͎̮͕ͭ͆̄ͩ̀͂̇̋̆̒̀̏̿̉ͦͯ͂͘͢e̴̡ͥ̏ ̠͍́̕͡p̸̡͈̣̳̘͑͂̀ͭͪ̄҉̸̑ͭͅr͔ͥͦ̐ĭ̷̴͖͇͍̱͉͖͛̀̄ͥ̆̉c̴̱̟̈͗̒̒ẻ̙̞̥̀ͨ͗͜,͚̘̟̇̆ ̗̪͓̠̮͙̭̈́̍̇͆ͩ͂̃͘ͅỳ͇̻͖o̫̯̦͎̽̎̃͠u̸̮̺̣͚͙̣ͨ̔̍́͆ͭ̾ͯ͠͡ ̬̻̮̮̰̞͔͓̎ͩͩ̃g̒҉̢̨̠̭̿̎̚o̝̙͕̣̒̒̂̽̽ͮ̀͒͜ͅd̙̼̱̖̺̅̍̌̔͜ḑ̡͚̪̰̣̬̣̤̿͆̾ͮ͐͊a̵͚̜͓͋̄ͧm̡̨̠̠͖͎̠̔͐ͬ̃͐͂͘͘͟n͓͈̠̯͍̦̙͉͙ͫ͗̔ͮ̓͛̽ͦ͠ͅ ͙̘̋͂̂ͩ̕į̶̧̯̺͍̖̭̞̻͊͑̃̓̈́̈́̿͐́̽̒̚͝͝d̷̡̛̟͖̙̍ͬ̊͂̐́̓͌̈́̎̊̆ͨ̚͟͠͠í̧̧̻̫͉̟͎͋͐̽̈́̽͑̇̓͆̓ͯ͘͜ͅ҉͛o͍͔̻̿͢t̴̢̛̛̻̮̺̤̩̿͗́͒͗̀̓̚̚.̢̭͒͏̵̖ͨ҉ ̿҉̴̴͉̻̞͙ͦ̈̈́̐̐̎ͦ͜͡ͅĮ̦̙͓̞̜̭̤̣̮̭̒̐͆̏̏ͭ̀̏ͣ̐͑̈͘͡ ͏̱͕̘̯ͦ͌ͧ̕w̗̬͔̦͓̬̯̫̯̭̮̄͆̅̍́̀ͩ͞ì̱̣͈̰̫̩̥́͑̃̀̌̈̈́̄̉̕͘ͅļ̵̸̖̩̪̗̲ͯ̋́̓̚̚l̷̨͚͓͐͊ s̹̬͒͘ͅh̬̙̆̔͋ͬ́͛̾͝ĩ̢̨̩̖̈̓̇̔t̸̟̤̭͍͍ͨͭ̐̏̂̇̇͞ ͖͑̽͋̕͡͏͔̦̮̽͑f̢̖̫̖̊̂ͮ̇͛͊ͨ̓ͤ̈́͟͜͟ȕ̦͕̭̈ŗ͈̟̒͒͑̔͢ͅy̨̨̢̪̰ͣ̑͗ͧͪͯ͑ͤͯ̚͘͟͡ ̨̻͔̣̪̺̤̣ͪ̀̐̓͋̌̚͢͝ͅą̢̞̠͚̬̬̰̗̘̉͑͐̏ͩͣ͢͞͞͝ͅl̵͉͔̦͕͂̅l̄ͯͪ o̷̢̺̙̝̱̝̟ͤ͗̈́ͯ͟v̰͓̥͕ͦ̇ͭͥͫ̌ͭ̅͒̈́͘͠ėr̡̭̬̗̮͔̬͉̺ͫͭ͊ͮ͒͛͝͠ ̶̟͖͈̞͔̌̐̈́ͮ͆͜͢y̯̤̖̾̈́̾̋̈̆̕͜ͅo̎̐҉̥͈͙̺̻̩̍ͯ̿̈̉ͧ͋̾̚ͅu̺͉̯͎͚̺̘̿́͋͊ͥͮͪͮ̉͑͛͌͜͟͠ͅ ̴̴̟̮̭̀͑͒͐̈́͆̈̈́̋̍a̳̦͌͞n̶̏̆̍͐͏̨̳́̊̐d̊̍͘͏ ̣̓ͧ͋ͮ͝ỷ̧̥ͨ͊͜o̘̪̤̯̳̘͚ͯͩ̈̽̈͜u͉̺̲̜͚ͣͤ́͐͂̓́ͧ̏ ̢̛̯̳̩͕̰̰͎̱̜̋̈́̊̅̅̓͗͆̆͂̕̚͢͞w̯̐͒̊͏͎ͣ̃̆͏̷i̠͆l̵̨̞̑̿̋̅ͣ͜l̟̞̜̭̖͚̘̲̻͓ͦ̀̎ͭ̌̊ͬ̀͘͝ ̶̸̧̨̘͖̘̼̤̣͉͒ͮ͐̊͒̈́͗̽̑́ͦ͂̇̏͢͜d̶̆̽͌͟ŕ̨͇͚o̭̘̝͆ẘ͡n̞̣̹̮ͭͫ́̒ͥ́ͭ̑͘ ̝͈̣ͫ̓ͤ̇̚͢ͅị̷̵̟̰̮̮̞ͤ̔͂́̍̓͆ͣ̕͠͠ṋ̯̓ͦ̍̉͗̿҉̷̂̃̌ ̶̶̛̛̞̳͙̥̹́̓ͤ̄ͨ̅͊͒̌ͭ̍͟ḭ̷̡̮͕̝̱̍ͪ̊̿͠t̻̺̻ͦͨ̍̉̄̇̚͟͠.̫̳̖ͪ͜ ͙̤̫ͦ̑̽ͯ̿͌̀̄͂̇ͦ́̉ͅY҉̶̨̿̂̊ͅǫ̇͏̨̯͇͙̟͐̄̓͗u̟̥͕ͪͯ͊͗̚҉̸̶̨͖̓̉̾ͣͬ̆̽͡'̴̸̹̗̗̠͚̼͇̺̱̼̙̾̈̐́̔ͨ͒̚͡r̊̈͘҉̵̳̞̼̜͂̃̀ë͍̮͈͈̫̘̱́̃̕͢͝ ͜f̨̮̟̣͙̂̏͜͟͠͞͠u̢ͬ͝c̡̤̭̱̼͉̱̗̭̺̿̃̐ͩͥ̇̏̈̎͊̔ͪ͟k̢̘͓ï̱̠̜͉̲̑̊̉ͭͨ͡͡n̷̞̗̿ͥģ̵̱͕̠̭̭̺͚͕ͮ̈ͯ̓ͩ͌̇ͭ̽ͬ̀͢͡͝ͅ ̰̻̕͘d̷̛̖̘̖̯̣̥̭͍͗́͊̆̍ͥ̀͗̓ͣ̑̿̕̚ea̸̭͓̼͈͔̫͇̗̲ͤ̽̄͐̑̏̀̑̂͒͘d̸̵̝̰̱̳͙̗̼̥̤͚͔̾ͤ͆̊̀͐̌̚͢͠,̶̛̿̈́ͬ ̷̧̧̦͇̩ͥ́̋̓̈́͢͞k̢̝̰̭̝̻͢i̫͑ͣ̅͞d̶̸̨̨̧͖͓̖̼̅̃͛͛̍̿͝d̴̴̨̜̺͙͖͍̘̪͎̙ͥ̀̇ͨ̂̈̓͑o̶̙̟̹ͥ̑̾̓͛͟͢͞.̜̖̫̿̕͏c̬͕ͯ̈

ZALGO! HE LIVES!

The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Juuhazan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:56 am

JammySplodge wrote:Is it bad that I know what that is under all the corrupted text?

I actually wanted to post an even longer one, but character limits stopped that. Which was fine, since I don't wanna get banned for crashing someone's laptop.

Anywhere my presence is sublime.

Juuhazan
Disguiser
Disguiser

Location: Kein Fürst, kein Gott, kein Hass, kein Mitleid, kein Schmerz, nur ich

Postby JorJorBinks » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Okay then

Edit: You never saw that.

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby JazzMusicStops » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 am

Technetium wrote:
JammySplodge wrote:

ZALGO! HE LIVES!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 am

I said, "ZALGO! HE LIVES!" Now come at me, I'd enjoy seeing you fail to back up your copypasta'd claims.

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby JazzMusicStops » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:17 am

Technetium wrote:I said, "ZALGO! HE LIVES!" Now come at me, I'd enjoy seeing you fail to back up your copypasta'd claims.

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:19 am

No thanks.

How about you 1v1 me in...the FPS of your choice.

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ibney000 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:20 am

Technetium wrote:No thanks.

CSGO

AWP_India

Fite me
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:21 am

I've never played CSGO.

But I feel I'll still have the AWPer hand.

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby JazzMusicStops » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:21 am

Technetium wrote:No thanks.

skrub

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:22 am

?

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ibney000 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:23 am

Technetium wrote:I've never played CSGO.

But I feel I'll still have the AWPer hand.

I have seen this joke used too much.

I don't even groan anymore.
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:23 am

I'm sorry, did I say I was joking?

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ibney000 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:24 am

Technetium wrote:I'm sorry, did I say I was joking?

Yes.
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby JazzMusicStops » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:24 am

Technetium wrote:?

skrub

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ibney000 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:25 am

JammySplodge wrote:
Technetium wrote:?

skrub

Sarah Thorpe wrote:ok then
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby Technetium » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:27 am

Commander Shepard wrote:I should go.

Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ibney000 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 am

Komaeda wrote:Hope
ibney000
Forger
Forger

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge