[Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby JorJorBinks » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 pm

What were the rules of selection? I forgot.
Image

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
User avatar
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: no

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Alicitzen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:06 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:I'm 99% sure that Summer is dead, unless they buried a fake body.

The missing one is Raven Branwen, Yang's mom.

Both vanished during missions.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7973
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby orangeandblack5 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:I'm 99% sure that Summer is dead, unless they buried a fake body.

The missing one is Raven Branwen, Yang's mom.

Both vanished during missions.

Okay

You have the RWBY avatar

I guess I'll take your word for it
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5746
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby JorJorBinks » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Noooo I'm losing internet for the rest of this month and most of next month.
I'm going to miss the Steam sale. Rip.
Oh well.
The good news is when I come back, there will be plenty of RWBY episodes to watch. :P
Image

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
User avatar
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: no

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby leyva45 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 pm

JorJorBinks wrote:Noooo I'm losing internet for the rest of this month and most of next month.
I'm going to miss the Steam sale. Rip.
Oh well.
The good news is when I come back, there will be plenty of RWBY episodes to watch. :P

Image

#hype
Image
User avatar
leyva45
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: yeah

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby JorJorBinks » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:01 am

wowr00dmuch
Image

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
User avatar
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: no

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby leyva45 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:09 am

JorJorBinks wrote:wowr00dmuch

im not munch??!??!
Image
User avatar
leyva45
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: yeah

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby JorJorBinks » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:18 am

leyva45 wrote:
JorJorBinks wrote:wowr00dmuch

im not munch??!??!

...
I don't even... Leyvapls.
Image

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
User avatar
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: no

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby LadyAnnabelle » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:59 am

jorwhy, jorwhyusor00d2him?
User avatar
LadyAnnabelle
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 am
Location: Maybe in a Greenhouse

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:01 pm

I just realised theres gonna be a 1v1 with a robot versus a person who has magnetism powers.
RIP
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7973
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Is voidruler still active here
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Achro wrote:Is voidruler still active here

From the way it looks, yes, though I'm not too familiar with them

Also heya Achro
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:26 pm

milte345 wrote:
Achro wrote:Is voidruler still active here

From the way it looks, yes, though I'm not too familiar with them

Also heya Achro

Hey Miles

just wondering since they sent me a request and i might want to fulfill it
>.>
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Achro wrote:
milte345 wrote:
Achro wrote:Is voidruler still active here

From the way it looks, yes, though I'm not too familiar with them

Also heya Achro

Hey Miles

just wondering since they sent me a request and i might want to fulfill it
>.>

Ah, that explains it, so eh, what's up?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Just the weird things, you know.
Nothing I can go into detail with, really.

But hey, I missed you pal.
I feel like with all these events I just can't make a full recovery in the forums or anything.
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby orangeandblack5 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Achro wrote:Just the weird things, you know.
Nothing I can go into detail with, really.

But hey, I missed you pal.
I feel like with all these events I just can't make a full recovery in the forums or anything.

You don't need to make a "full recovery". Real life is always more important than the internet.

You do you. ;)
Image
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
User avatar
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner
 
Posts: 5746
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: University of Michigan

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:42 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:
Achro wrote:Just the weird things, you know.
Nothing I can go into detail with, really.

But hey, I missed you pal.
I feel like with all these events I just can't make a full recovery in the forums or anything.

You don't need to make a "full recovery". Real life is always more important than the internet.

You do you. ;)

Thanks man.
I mean, I want to post, but I find that I don't have anything much to say, or at least the willpower to post.
But it's nice to 'hear' (since it's more like seeing but details, details) that.
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Achro wrote:Just the weird things, you know.
Nothing I can go into detail with, really.

But hey, I missed you pal.
I feel like with all these events I just can't make a full recovery in the forums or anything.

I missed you too chro, and hey, ya don't need to make a full recovery, if you wanna post do, but if you don't, do-
Achro wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:
Achro wrote:Just the weird things, you know.
Nothing I can go into detail with, really.

But hey, I missed you pal.
I feel like with all these events I just can't make a full recovery in the forums or anything.

You don't need to make a "full recovery". Real life is always more important than the internet.

You do you. ;)

Thanks man.
I mean, I want to post, but I find that I don't have anything much to say, or at least the willpower to post.
But it's nice to 'hear' (since it's more like seeing but details, details) that.

Hey, if ya got nothing to say, might as well say nothing eh?
...somehow I don't think that made sense but fuck it
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:59 pm

That's true.
Maybe I'll think of something one day.
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Achro wrote:That's true.
Maybe I'll think of something one day.

If you're interested in bullet hells I'm gonna be finishing a touhou thread eeeeveeeentually that could be shitposted on
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:05 pm

milte345 wrote:
Achro wrote:That's true.
Maybe I'll think of something one day.

If you're interested in bullet hells I'm gonna be finishing a touhou thread eeeeveeeentually that could be shitposted on

oh boy i love shitposting, that's my middle name
sharon shitposting disappointment danger (last name)
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Achro wrote:
milte345 wrote:
Achro wrote:That's true.
Maybe I'll think of something one day.

If you're interested in bullet hells I'm gonna be finishing a touhou thread eeeeveeeentually that could be shitposted on

oh boy i love shitposting, that's my middle name
sharon shitposting disappointment danger (last name)

that's quite a few names you got there, got any nicknames?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby Achro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

milte345 wrote:that's quite a few names you got there, got any nicknames?

They call me trash.
Fandom trash.
//Puts on sunglasses and orders a martini shaken, but not stirred. Much like my current condition.
Spoiler: Image
-
Last updated: -
Spoiler: idk man hmu on my new instagram w/ some of my friends @trinityofsatanicglasses
User avatar
Achro
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am
Location: --------

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby LadyAnnabelle » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:27 pm

User avatar
LadyAnnabelle
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 am
Location: Maybe in a Greenhouse

Re: [Insert an uncreative chat room title here]

Postby NheroArconix » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Glad to see you back, Achro. Just keep in mind that your own health (Mental or Physical) is more important then the forums.

Also, SMASH DIRECT MADE SO MUCH HYPE.
Image

/r/townofsalemgame Subreddit Moderator
Spoiler: Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
NheroArconix
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm
Location: In an arcade (UTC-6)

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests