So what happened to you today?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: So what happened to you today?

Postby Harkonnen97 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 am

I made myself a sandwich but put too much butter. There was butter for like 5 sandwiches and I almost puked. feelsbadman
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ciary » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:45 am

a saw the 3 top unstickied threads in the lounge all had a thing with happenings.
other than that, I hugged people
♥ Hugs and Music ♥
♥ Goodbye everyone ^_^ -hugs- ♥

Spoiler: Image
ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Panzo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 am

Came back here

Will I stay though....? I'm not certain
Spoiler: If life has days, it also has nights.
If there's light, there's dark, too.
It's nice because you have either option.
Pandas are great because they're both black and white
Panzo
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dbz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Just casually texting the guy I like until I made a fool of myself and then the stopped writing back. Just a typical day for me.
You'll usually find me in classic ranked games, playing as the name Reaper.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Arckas » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 pm

My cell phone died and I couldn't respond to a text message.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby DankaldTrump » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 pm

ciary wrote:a saw the 3 top unstickied threads in the lounge all had a thing with happenings.
other than that, I hugged people

You sure do seem to like hugging people :lol:

You made a whole church dedicated to such an action.
I am Dankald Trump and together, we will make Town of Salem great ag......oh wait, it's already great!

Check out my Undertaker role here:

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35871

FM record:
Spoiler: 10B-Marshal-Victory
DankaldTrump
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Spoiler: I got woken up today by my mother, she told me that my grandfather died. I was expecting it could happen since two weeks ago, but he was getting a bit better and so this hit me really hard.

I also realized that I died over 8 months ago, and have been in denial of the fact. I did absolutedly nothing today, couldnt have brought myself to it. Except I went to a shop just hour ago, and bought me a bottle of gin. Intention is clear, to drink myself to sleep. Or, maybe into doing something else. Living felt like ashes to me for a long time now. I also ran out of cigars, when I finally need them I run out.

So yea, today fucking sucked. But lets not say that my grandfather´s passing is the main reason I feel this way. No, its cause a certain someone and something they did 8 months ago, something that killed me. And now that same person, who seemed to have treated me like I am their playtoy for the past several months, is sending a message to me if I am okay, as if I could be. Im torn in between telling that person all that I feel, just unloading a thousand curses on them or continue being a well brought up person and stay being polite.

And, finally, considering how to end the journey, in what way. Probably by rope. Dont try to talk me out. I am done trying to play around, the world is nothing but hostile, every time I find little bit of happiness its taken away from me in the worst moment just to make me suffer all that much more. Life feels like ash, felt that way for months now, and I just cant take that anymore.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby DankaldTrump » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Mroz4k wrote: Spoiler: I got woken up today by my mother, she told me that my grandfather died. I was expecting it could happen since two weeks ago, but he was getting a bit better and so this hit me really hard.

I also realized that I died over 8 months ago, and have been in denial of the fact. I did absolutedly nothing today, couldnt have brought myself to it. Except I went to a shop just hour ago, and bought me a bottle of gin. Intention is clear, to drink myself to sleep. Or, maybe into doing something else. Living felt like ashes to me for a long time now. I also ran out of cigars, when I finally need them I run out.

So yea, today fucking sucked. But lets not say that my grandfather´s passing is the main reason I feel this way. No, its cause a certain someone and something they did 8 months ago, something that killed me. And now that same person, who seemed to have treated me like I am their playtoy for the past several months, is sending a message to me if I am okay, as if I could be. Im torn in between telling that person all that I feel, just unloading a thousand curses on them or continue being a well brought up person and stay being polite.

And, finally, considering how to end the journey, in what way. Probably by rope. Dont try to talk me out. I am done trying to play around, the world is nothing but hostile, every time I find little bit of happiness its taken away from me in the worst moment just to make me suffer all that much more. Life feels like ash, felt that way for months now, and I just cant take that anymore.

Now, since this the internet, I going to be honest and say I don't know if you are being serious or not.

If you are serious, then read this:
Spoiler: Look, first off, I wanna say I am very sorry for your loss. Secondly, I don't know honestly what happened to you 8 months ago, but, whatever it was, I am 100% sure there is at least one person you know that you can talk about your troubles with. Now, don't tell me you have zero friends or loved ones because I know for a fact, that there is always at least one person you know and appreciate and can talk to them. Lastly, BY NO MEANS IS SUICIDE THE ANSWER TO ANY OF LIFE'S PROBLEMS! I believe that taking ones own life, is one of the most selfish things a person can do. I am sorry if I came off as harsh, but, it's the truth. A better thing to do, would be, again, talking to someone about your personal issues, wether that be PM'ing someone on this forum, or talking or calling someone in person ( the latter would be the better option I think). Everyone has their up's and down's in life (believe me, I know) but, with the help of someone you truely trust, love and believe in, you can get over any of life's harsh obstacles.

Hang in there buddy :)
I am Dankald Trump and together, we will make Town of Salem great ag......oh wait, it's already great!

FM record:
DankaldTrump
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Alicitzen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:32 pm

lucas8411 wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:
lucas8411 wrote: I have heard the second season is even better. But I will watch that in an another time.

What.

???????? It's probably my grammar

There is no second season.
Its based off a game which has a sequel though.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:50 pm

DankaldTrump wrote:
Mroz4k wrote: Spoiler: I got woken up today by my mother, she told me that my grandfather died. I was expecting it could happen since two weeks ago, but he was getting a bit better and so this hit me really hard.

Now, since this the internet, I going to be honest and say I don't know if you are being serious or not.

Spoiler: Look, first off, I wanna say I am very sorry for your loss. Secondly, I don't know honestly what happened to you 8 months ago, but, whatever it was, I am 100% sure there is at least one person you know that you can talk about your troubles with. Now, don't tell me you have zero friends or loved ones because I know for a fact, that there is always at least one person you know and appreciate and can talk to them. Lastly, BY NO MEANS IS SUICIDE THE ANSWER TO ANY OF LIFE'S PROBLEMS! I believe that taking ones own life, is one of the most selfish things a person can do. I am sorry if I came off as harsh, but, it's the truth. A better thing to do, would be, again, talking to someone about your personal issues, wether that be PM'ing someone on this forum, or talking or calling someone in person ( the latter would be the better option I think). Everyone has their up's and down's in life (believe me, I know) but, with the help of someone you truely trust, love and believe in, you can get over any of life's harsh obstacles.

Yea, no worries about me. I was being serious, but whats the point anyways?

I am in such a bad health I will just kick the bucket on my own soon enough anyways, so why making it faster?
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby DankaldTrump » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Mroz4k wrote:
DankaldTrump wrote:

Yea, no worries about me. I was being serious, but whats the point anyways?

I am in such a bad health I will just kick the bucket on my own soon enough anyways, so why making it faster?

Well, then you need to go outside, get some exercise, eat some food, and go see a doctor, not just lie down and just watch the seconds tick away. Again, you should really go talk to someone about your problems. I don't wanna see you, me, or anyone for that matter, just be miserable. Do me, everyone else, and most of all, yourself, a favor, and go get some help. I care about everyone, and I know for a fact, that every life matters an infinite amount, yours included.

FM record:
DankaldTrump
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby MaccaMania » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:11 pm

^
This is why we should vote Trump for president.

Jokes aside, Mroz, I feel really bad for your grandfather dying. I have been through that as well, and it is very tough to deal with. If you are feeling like shit, you need to talk to someone about it. Bottling up all your troubles never ends well, and it feels much better to talk to someone face to face about what's going on. Whether it be a therapist, family or a close friend you should talk to them about what's going on.
Sometimes it's nice to just watch the world BURN.

Forum Mafia Record: 8 - 10 - 0
Spoiler: Image
MaccaMania
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby dbz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Spoiler: First, I am sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. I'm sure many people have been through this before, myself included. And it is always hard to see a loved one pass. So my condolences to you and your family.

Second, as someone who recently battled with suicidal tendencies and still suffers from depression and anxiety, I hope that you will realize that people care about you before you make your final decision in regards to your life. You may feel like no one cares about you right now, or that your life doesn't have a purpose, but trust me when I say that everyone's life has a purpose. It took me a year to realize that myself. We all go through moments in our lives where we are miserable. But sometimes you need to be a bit proactive. See a doctor and get on some medications. Go and visit a therapist. Confide in a close family member or friend. Because if you end your own life or if you give up on yourself, someone in your life will be deeply hurt by that. Someone out there cares about you. Hell, even I do and I don't know you. But you're a human being with feelings, and we are all in this thing called life together.

Third, I'm always available to talk / listen if you ever need to vent about something. Feel free to message me if you ever want to. That helped me a lot last year and is still helping me to this day. So now I like to try to be that person to everyone. We all deserve happiness. I hope you can one day discover yours again.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Mroz4k » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 am

Spoiler: Its not like this is anything new for me. I´ve been this way for years. Well, never this bad, but...

Point is noone needs to worry about me. And I do appreaciate that you guys want to help me, but Im also kind of affraid all of those are in vain. For past year or so, many great people like Jen or Jor carried me, so I would go on, but whats the point if there is no hope, if its dead? When there still was, it was a different story, but I have been betrayed and wrecked one too many times to still care. And I really dont want to worry other people anymore, rely on people to carry me.

I will go on untill I cant, thats the most people can ask for. It just sucks because I just dont have any motivation to get out of bed in the morning, that makes things so much more difficult.

My life´s value is pretty pitiful, so the least I can do is be helpful around, I suppose.

I just miss the old days, when I was okay, there was one person I decided to rely on to have my back until they stabbed me. I miss those days for many reasons, mostly because when I was allright, I was in position to help others as well, and not be a burden like I am now.

Anyways, I will really be allright, untill Im not, and then there is no point anyways.

FM history:
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby DankaldTrump » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 am

Mroz4k wrote:
My life´s value is pretty pitiful.

You got to stop talking and thinking like that, how are you supposed to help yourself if you think there is nothing to do?

I will say it again, every life matters an infinite amount, yours included.

I still say you need to talk to someone, I know it will help you out greatly in the long run.

Your life does matter, just remember that. :D

FM record:
DankaldTrump
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dbz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:41 am

Mroz4k wrote: Spoiler: I just miss the old days, when I was okay, there was one person I decided to rely on to have my back until they stabbed me. I miss those days for many reasons, mostly because when I was allright, I was in position to help others as well, and not be a burden like I am now.

Spoiler: If you'd seek therapy and maybe try some medications, you may not feel like a burden. I thought I was a burden, but now I'm doing better and I have realized that I'm not. Also, I recently had an entire group of friends stab me in the back. In January, they all blocked me and bitched me out and told me that they were tired of dealing with my depressed ass. Sometimes, people are assholes. But not everyone in this world is an asshole. One day, you will learn to rely on others again. And you will find that person that will be there for you, no matter what. You just have to keep on trying and moving forward. If you focus too much on how great the past was, it will only worsen your situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, today my niece had her last soccer game of the season. So I went to that. I don't really have plans for the rest of the day. I'll probably just read a little, play some video games, and watch a movie.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby AaronC » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Did someone call for Doctor C?
(8 years of study and a hundred of success stories later)

PM me if you need. Just don't bring your RP issues to me. ;)
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby JuliaC » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:29 pm

I may have seen a beautiful woman in a NSFW picture [but doesn't break the rules] on Facebook. I witnessed someone unfriending that woman because on how she looked. People are actually unfriending people because of who they are or on how they look in their profile pictures. What is going on? I wonder...

Though, I am most likely disgusted of people judging people on how they look. Even at the beautiful face. Oh, hey, what if she is actually alone? Sometimes, I don't like to fight people unless at my own community. Even I don't play Criminal Case anymore, I feel those people who are even judged by people for no good reason at all, and I will never, ever judge people accordingly unless dire situations.

Meanwhile, I may have consumed a bottle of MUG in a day.
JuliaC
Witch
Witch

Postby Flamingkamikaze » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:05 pm

What's MUG?

What have I got?
Why am I alive anyway?
What have I got
That nobody can take away?

Flamingkamikaze
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby dbz » Mon May 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Today, I decided to do a random act of kindness for someone. I was at a gym, waiting in line to purchase a water and then work out. This girl was joining the gym. She had just opened up a bank account, but they kept telling her that they needed her to pay the prorated amount today with cash or debit / credit card. She didn't have any of those things with her. After witnessing this back and forth conversation for a few minutes, I reached into my purse and pulled out the cash and handed it over to the employee. The girl kept saying no, but I insisted. She then wanted my number, to eventually pay me back. I told her to not worry about it. It always makes me feel good when I can help a stranger.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Mace8937 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Today might have been the worst ever:
Spoiler: I was coming home to my apartment, when I stepped inside my girlfriend, I've been dating for 2 years now, proposed to me, and I said yes. We then went out to lunch at a fancy restaurant, but on the way over there we got into a fatal car accident where she had to go to the hospital for surgery, a few hours later she had passed away. I've been drinking my tears away since then, tried to drive over to my dad's house a few hours after she had passed, but got into another one and broke my leg. I just got out of the hospital 3 hours ago with my cast and crutches, and here I am. About to go drink another bottle.
Anyways, I hope you guys had a better day than me.
I hope none of you go through what I did today.
y
Mace8937
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Harkonnen97 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Mace8937 wrote:Today might have been the worst ever:
Spoiler: I was coming home to my apartment, when I stepped inside my girlfriend, I've been dating for 2 years now, proposed to me, and I said yes. We then went out to lunch at a fancy restaurant, but on the way over there we got into a fatal car accident where she had to go to the hospital for surgery, a few hours later she had passed away. I've been drinking my tears away since then, tried to drive over to my dad's house a few hours after she had passed, but got into another one and broke my leg. I just got out of the hospital 3 hours ago with my cast and crutches, and here I am. About to go drink another bottle.
Anyways, I hope you guys had a better day than me.
I hope none of you go through what I did today.

That is either something really tragic, or you are making a really fucked up joke that isn't funny.
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Yea that's why I said that, that is either something extremely tragic or you are just looking for attention, Mace. And I don't like neither of those options.
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Mace8937 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Kirize12 wrote:
Mace8937 wrote:I asked a girl I really like to the Spring Formal Dance, and she rejected me, hard.
Reenactment of what happened:
Me: So, uh, I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the dance coming up, *hands her flowers*. I mean, you don't have to, I was just asking....
Her: No. I wouldn't go to the dance with you if you were the last person on Earth. *takes flowers and walks off*
Me: *stands there in awe, wondering what the f*** just happened*
(The bouquet costed 14 U.S dollars btw, I was really pissed off about the whole ordeal.)

(._. )

She had cheated on me recently and made up for it by dumping the other guy. That was another woman that I asked.
We've been pretty good about it since then, until today.
y
Mace8937
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Mace8937 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:23 pm

I realized I can't add you as a foe, and see your posts on Role Ideas.

You're still a bad person for saying that shit when this happened to me.
And calling me an attention whore doesn't soothe the pain any more with your shitposts.
I hope you're happy for making my day worse than it already is.
y
Mace8937
Consigliere
Consigliere

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge