Merged

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: Important PSA

Postby dolphina » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:31 pm

I mean if this is all a simulation, that means I can do anything.

light my neighborhood on fire, kill someone, cause significant property damage, resist arrest, become the leader of a cult in which we will have a grand “koolaid” incident, manipulate people...

if this is all a simulation, nothing I do will have any consequences! if it’s a simulation, that means EVERYONE is an NPC, and i know how easy those stupid fucking things are to exploit. push their buttons, use your words, fit a gear of subservience right into their little npc heads. it’ll be so easy to just burn down the whole world! chaos! destruction! anarchy! and all of it will be spectated by me, watching all those little npcs battle with each other in petty things called war. if they cause a nuclear winter, then great! i’ve escaped.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Stiersquid » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:53 pm

dolphina wrote:I mean if this is all a simulation, that means I can do anything.

light my neighborhood on fire, kill someone, cause significant property damage, resist arrest, become the leader of a cult in which we will have a grand “koolaid” incident, manipulate people...

if this is all a simulation, nothing I do will have any consequences! if it’s a simulation, that means EVERYONE is an NPC, and i know how easy those stupid fucking things are to exploit. push their buttons, use your words, fit a gear of subservience right into their little npc heads. it’ll be so easy to just burn down the whole world! chaos! destruction! anarchy! and all of it will be spectated by me, watching all those little npcs battle with each other in petty things called war. if they cause a nuclear winter, then great! i’ve escaped.

But you aren't the only one trapped here. I am communicating with you after all. And you need to escape this simulation for real or else all life will cease to exist.
Gladiators! Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Fight in a battle that will go down in history. Eight challengers enter and one leaves with a prize no man could imagine. Are you ready to rumble?!
https://discord.gg/UNf4QJuA
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Remember to stay hydrated

Postby Stiersquid » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Gladiators! Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Fight in a battle that will go down in history. Eight challengers enter and one leaves with a prize no man could imagine. Are you ready to rumble?!
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Remember to stay hydrated

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm going to die of dehydration just to spite you
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Stiersquid wrote:
dolphina wrote:I mean if this is all a simulation, that means I can do anything.

But you aren't the only one trapped here. I am communicating with you after all. And you need to escape this simulation for real or else all life will cease to exist.

who fucking cares about life? if i am to believe you, we are trapped in a simulation where we cannot die. why not abuse immortality? besides, if we are in a simulation, life outside it must have been so horrible we opted to stay inside it.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:I'm going to die of dehydration just to spite you

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Midio7 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:12 am

Is this a threat?
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Stiersquid » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 am

dolphina wrote:

Reverse psychology works nice.
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Stiersquid » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 am

Midio7 wrote:Is this a threat?

Of course
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Stiersquid » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:55 am

dolphina wrote:
Stiersquid wrote:

who fucking cares about life? if i am to believe you, we are trapped in a simulation where we cannot die. why not abuse immortality? besides, if we are in a simulation, life outside it must have been so horrible we opted to stay inside it.

But you will die too.
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

My threads got merged

Postby Stiersquid » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:44 pm

I don't know how to feel about this.
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dolphina » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 pm

Stiersquid wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Stiersquid wrote:

But you will die too.

yeah i dont give a fuck about my own life

bold of you to assume i have any self-preservation instincts at all

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Stiersquid » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am

dolphina wrote:
Stiersquid wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Stiersquid wrote:

But you will die too.

yeah i dont give a fuck about my own life

bold of you to assume i have any self-preservation instincts at all

We are truly fucked now.
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Merged

Postby Jackparrot » Sat May 01, 2021 9:32 am

Stiersquid wrote:When is tos 2 coming?
It's been six years since the original.

I think you have your answer...
I am not as active as I used to be, although I should be somewhat active.
Jackparrot
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Merged

Postby Stiersquid » Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Jackparrot wrote:
Stiersquid wrote:When is tos 2 coming?
It's been six years since the original.

I think you have your answer...

I should have been careful for what I wished for.
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Previous

Return to The Lounge