petition to remove the lounge posting quota???

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: petition to remove the lounge posting quota???

Postby Alicitzen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:06 am

LevinSnakesRise wrote:
Razbae wrote:
Syliana wrote:If no one is here to see them why does it matter how many you can post?

Exactly. People got mad that the lounge wasn't being treated like off-topic discussion....when they can just go to off-topic discussion. So the rule was made. Mod above says it won't be removed. Why not just remove the lounge? If you don't want shit posts, delete the section thats only purpose is shit posting.

The posts don't count here for a reason. I've been to many "forums" and the mods ruin shit every time and this is no different. I would 100% agree if people were spamming the suggestion forum or w/e, but this is like limiting questions people ask in ask questions section. It just doesn't make sense. Oh well.

In the spoiler a picture of a guy on the front page of ask questions section. The first section I went to where posts count. Just an example of how trash this place is run.
Spoiler: Image

The reason the forum was created was BECAUSE people were shit-posting in Off-topic. The rule itself was made because people were still spamming anyways, so M4x made the rule and we've ran with it since.

Not sure what kinda response you want, since you know how this forum operates, and you've been around only a month less than I have.

If every internet forum you go to has rules and procedures you don't like, the problem isn't the forum and it's staff; it's you. Sorry to burst the bubble.

#iwasthere
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Descender » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:28 am

LevinSnakesRise wrote:
Razbae wrote:
Syliana wrote:If no one is here to see them why does it matter how many you can post?

Exactly. People got mad that the lounge wasn't being treated like off-topic discussion....when they can just go to off-topic discussion. So the rule was made. Mod above says it won't be removed. Why not just remove the lounge? If you don't want shit posts, delete the section thats only purpose is shit posting.

The posts don't count here for a reason. I've been to many "forums" and the mods ruin shit every time and this is no different. I would 100% agree if people were spamming the suggestion forum or w/e, but this is like limiting questions people ask in ask questions section. It just doesn't make sense. Oh well.

In the spoiler a picture of a guy on the front page of ask questions section. The first section I went to where posts count. Just an example of how trash this place is run.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/00dxg9g.png[/img

The reason the forum was created was BECAUSE people were shit-posting in Off-topic. The rule itself was made because people were still spamming anyways, so M4x made the rule and we've ran with it since.

Not sure what kinda response you want, since you know how this forum operates, and you've been around only a month less than I have.

If every internet forum you go to has rules and procedures you don't like, the problem isn't the forum and it's staff; it's you. Sorry to burst the bubble.

otd and lounge are the same at this point
people shitpost in otd still
so it really didnt change anything
all the rule does is push people towards otd instead
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Razbae » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 am

LevinSnakesRise wrote:
Razbae wrote:

Spoiler: Image

I'm at a loss with you. If there is a problem with shit posting in OTD, then give those people board warnings. If you want people to shit post and so you create a lounge for it to happen, why is there a 1 post limit? What's the point of that? You want this place to resemble a decent place to be when the entire reason is shit posting?

I'm not really wanting a response. Everything I'm saying here is just my opinion that I'm posting. I don't care if everyone here ignored that I exist and just didn't reply tbh.

Name one forum that has rules and procedures you 100% agree with (including how moderators interpret said rules). Everyone knows power goes to these imbeciles heads, this place is no different. Considering I'm not the one who made this thread nor the only person with problems with how this place is run, I am not sure how it's just my bubble being busted. You really need to read what people say in the thread not just what I say before responding to me.
Razbae
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Descender » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:36 am

well guys, nobody uses otd and it has no quota soooo
if youre going to make a lounge post which has at least a little quality and isnt just an image of like a taco or some shit just use otd
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Previous

Return to The Lounge