"Wizards" - a "Guide" To "Spacing"

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

"Wizards" - a "Guide" To "Spacing"

Postby Descender » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 am

Hi! This is my guide to spacing in TNT Wizards. You may be asking, "Why are you making this when you have like -2 wins" or "why is there screaming coming from the loft", which are very good questions I will not answer.

Naturally, the guide will be biased and filled with my garbage sense of humor, otherwise it wouldn't be a guide made by me.

1. What is spacing?

Simply, spacing is keeping space between you and your opponents. I say simply because its obviously a bit more than that and I don't know why I'm catering to 8 year olds, as children were outlawed from playing wizards in the 1900s. Spacing is often done to regenerate health or to "outreach" opponents, making them far less capable of killing you at all.

2. Why should I care?

Because it's useful and I see barely any good players using it to their advantage. Of course there's some things it works better for cough hydro, but it's still good knowledge to have.

3. How do I use it then?

This often depends on what you use. I will list them in order of practicality, most to least, disregarding most of them because I'm incompetent and don't care about your feelings.

Hydro Wizard, as I've already stated, benefits greatly from spacing. One of the strategies which you'll see most often is getting really high over a point, then shooting down in between jumps like they are tears, which is why I call it the "bad trip". wouldn't it be better to call it the raincloud or something Of course, you can also just make a large gap between you and the opponents trying to take the point, but this makes it slightly easier for them to hit you (same goes for using an ice platform or map elements). Keep in mind that using Hydro Wizard will most likely get you disowned by your friends and family.

it also works for toxic, wither, kinetic, and basically any of the others but I'm too lazy for that

for further information please contact ayatu as they are my manager/tnt tag partner.
Last edited by Descender on Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: "Wizards" - a "Guide" To "Spacing"

Postby Descender » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 am

holy shit the formatting was butchered because of how they took away nearly everything for non-trusted users. like why the fuck did they take away strikethrough and size? legitimately no reason. We all had those but they were taken away. For no reason. I just want to post my shitposts on completely unrelated forums flavor why do you have to KILL my DREAMS
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby fwogcarf » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:42 pm

what is tnt wizards
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Descender » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:42 pm

fwogcarf wrote:what is tnt wizards

a metaphor for death