Color codes

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Color codes

Postby dolphina » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Just testing

fuck
Shit
Bitch
Ass
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Color codes

Postby CheezePie » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:17 pm

dolphina wrote:Just testing

fuck
Bitch
Shit
Ass

minor fix
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:42 pm

that gray is unseeable unless you have some crytpid using dark theme
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:56 pm

What the fuck did you fucking say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I've been part of numerous secret raid on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 pm

dolphina wrote:What the fuck did you fucking say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I've been part of numerous secret raid on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Reminds me of my cousin.
Heh.
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?

All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:01 pm

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: BEEP. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: DING. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dolphina » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:10 pm

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: BEEP. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: DING. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Stop giving me ptsd

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby CheezePie » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:58 am

dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: BEEP. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: DING. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Stop giving me ptsd

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: BEEP. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: DING. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:20 am

remember when dolphina couldnt swear
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 am

Helicooler wrote:remember when dolphina couldnt swear

Like physically or just didn’t want to
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Descender » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:24 am

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

i think they had like a block or smth
which just didnt let it come out
or be typed
they prolly didnt even think about swearing
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby dolphina » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Helicooler wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

or be typed

I think I just swore once and then I was like "this is the shit. i need this. this accurately expresses my feelings."
now I swear all the time
not swearing would be a fuckin' nightmare

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Descender » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 pm

dolphina wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

or be typed

I think I just swore once and then I was like "this is the shit. i need this. this accurately expresses my feelings."
now I swear all the time
not swearing would be a fuckin' nightmare

i know
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to The Lounge