Horse Facts Every Whenever. [HFEW]

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: Horse Facts Every Whenever. [HFEW]

Postby Mroz4k » Fri May 07, 2021 5:25 am

Odin, Allfather of Viking pantheon, rode a horse called Sleipnir, which had 8 legs and was a beast born from Loki, and a stallion called Svaðilfari. Loki turns into a beautiful mare, to distract Svaðilfari from work and finishing a task the gods of Vallhala place on the stallions owner. But Loki is chased down by the stallion and later gives birth to an 8-legged foal.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby StlnSP » Fri May 07, 2021 7:49 am

HORSE FACTS #17:

Red Hare (Chinese: 赤兔馬; pinyin: chì tù mǎ) [lit. Red Hare Horse] is originally a horse that was originally a prized steed of Dong Zhuo, and it boasts some powerful feats among horses.

The romanticization of 3 kingdoms novel describes it as being able to travel about 1000 li a day, being able to gallop over rivers and mountains as if it was a flat land, and was described as having feathers of exclusively ashen red and of no other color, and that it neighs as if it has an ambition to soar over the sky or dive the entire ocean.

Knowing this, Dong Zhuo's advisor Li Su advised him to give this horse to Lu Bu, a man who is said to have the power of a thousand man, to make him betray his own father and join over his side. Lu Bu gladly accepted the offer and proceeded to kill his own father, and the horse was famously known to be Lu Bu's steed ever since.

Lu Bu and Red Hare is said to be so powerful, in fact, that there was historically a saying that goes, "Among men, Lu Bu; among steeds, Red Hare."

After Lu Bu's downfall at battle of Xia Pi, Cao Cao took the horse and gives it to Guan Yu in order to lure him onto his side. After Guan Yu's death, it was taken by Ma Zhong, who gave the horse to Sun Quan, and Sun Quan gave the horse back to Ma Zhong. Days after that, the horse decided to starve itself to death.

It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby dolphina » Fri May 07, 2021 7:57 am

HORSE FACTS #18:

Ajax II (more commonly referred to as just Ajax) was a champion Australian bred Thoroughbred racehorse and sire, who won 18 consecutive races before he was defeated at the odds of 40/1 on, causing a huge racing sensation. He had wins from 5 furlongs (1,000 metres) to 1½ miles (2,400 metres), equalled the Australasian record for a mile (1,600 metres), and created three new race records. At stud in Australia, Ajax proved to be a good sire. He was then sold as a 14-year-old horse and exported to the United States before he was later sold to Bing Crosby and Lin Howard. Ajax was inducted into the Australian Racing Hall of Fame in 2004.

Ajax won the All Aged Stakes, Memsie Stakes, Futurity Stakes, and Underwood Stakes three times each and the 1938 Cox Plate. His record was 46 starts for 36 wins, 7 seconds, and 2 thirds for prize money of £40,250. Ajax is the shortest-priced favourite ever defeated in Australia. In the 1939 Rawson Stakes, he started as 40 to 1 on favourite and was defeated by Spear Chief by half a length.

Spoiler: Image
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby StlnSP » Tue May 11, 2021 2:32 am

HORSE FACTS #19:

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby StlnSP » Sun May 23, 2021 6:39 am

HORSE FACTS #20:

Przewalski's Horse is the only real wild horse. any other horse that are described as "wild" [as with "Mustangs" and "Brumby"] are actually just feral horses, as they are the descendants of domesticated horses.
Spoiler: Image

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Previous

Return to The Lounge