Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 3 (Seeing dead people)

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:14 pm

There

have

been

no

scumslips
ladd
FM Awards: Town

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:18 pm

I don't really know the way James plays as scum, so I can't exactly say much about the associations.
But there is something I noticed, they changed wagons very quickly.
James2 wrote:I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.

Next post:
James2 wrote:
melanora wrote: Spoiler:
ryanyb wrote:Oh shit I just noticed something. Mel, you're hardcore scum-reading alouvre's slot, then you make this comment:
melanora wrote:Actually I find this hilarious because normally you're really good at scum hunting so you're going to feel like a dumbass when you see I'm Town. I'll excuse you because you just replaced in, but seriously, dumb.

What changed your mind. Apparently you think he's town now or you wouldn't make this comment.

In case any of you forgot, there is such a thing as Serial Killer. IMO I think that Alouvre is Mafia, and is pushing on me because he thinks that I'm Neutral, possibly the SK, which is how I have steam rolled the game in the past. Therefore, Alouvre will feel like a fucking idiot for pushing to kill me because I'm actually not the SK that the Mafia are looking for.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.

What reasoning? There was literally no reasoning to any of the votes. That's the point.

LordofFail wrote:Holy fuck this sheep wagon on Mel though

Even semi-drunk lof knows this is a fucking terrible idea lol

Honestly LoF this whole game you and I are on the same level of agreement. It really bothers me.

James2 wrote:I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.

Literally this.

Also I called Hark scum LONG before Hark called me scum. So...

Please keep trying.

I think I just caught cancer.

/vote melanora

I'm willing to bet you'll flip neutral, possibly SK.

Plus their excessive targeting of lexiam in particular makes it very unlikely that they're mafia.
As for Yau, their interactions aren't that telling, it's petty. it was also during day one, so...
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Sam wrote:As for voting me, you can go right ahead, I'd rather have a mislynch sooner than later tbh.

The tone in this looks really fake, looks like Sam wants to give the impression of a townie resigned but it just comes off as an empy sentence put there just for show, I didn't even vote him and he had no votes on him, so I really have an hard time thinking this is a town reaction.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I don't really know the way James plays as scum, so I can't exactly say much about the associations.

Next post:
James2 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Oh shit I just noticed something. Mel, you're hardcore scum-reading alouvre's slot, then you make this comment:
melanora wrote:Actually I find this hilarious because normally you're really good at scum hunting so you're going to feel like a dumbass when you see I'm Town. I'll excuse you because you just replaced in, but seriously, dumb.

What changed your mind. Apparently you think he's town now or you wouldn't make this comment.

In case any of you forgot, there is such a thing as Serial Killer. IMO I think that Alouvre is Mafia, and is pushing on me because he thinks that I'm Neutral, possibly the SK, which is how I have steam rolled the game in the past. Therefore, Alouvre will feel like a fucking idiot for pushing to kill me because I'm actually not the SK that the Mafia are looking for.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.

What reasoning? There was literally no reasoning to any of the votes. That's the point.

Honestly LoF this whole game you and I are on the same level of agreement. It really bothers me.

Literally this.

Please keep trying.

/vote melanora

So you noted that James as scum was being scummy.
ladd

Postby Zero » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Nothing happened to me last night. But i find it strange how there was no Mafia kill. Only a SK. Which means Witch controlled mafia and hit mafia or Mafia find the SK.
Zero
Patron
Patron

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Zero wrote:Which means Witch controlled mafia and hit mafia or Mafia find the SK.

?
ladd

Postby alouvre » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm

ryan wtf? this couldn't've been the first time you led a mislynch, why are you suddenly so apologetic? like yeah man it sucks mel was town but your sudden loss of confidence is really fuckin' weird.

anyway, regardless of what the above means I agree that theory might hold some water. I'll kiss mel's ass if he flips mafia but afaict there's nothing else substantial* in his ISO except that one little tidbit.

*not sure if I mentioned this before but his tone is really fucking weird. every time he's been questioned he elabortated pretty thoroughly though. and I'm not sure if it's just how he talks or acts. it's kinda like he tries really hard when prompted but otherwise just passively comments. idk, I never had and still don't have anything to push him on but figured I should point it out in case someone wanted to investigate for themselves and to give mel's other reads a fair chance. samuel and yau are still scummier though lel

/vote samuel

you're evil and mean.

also yeah seconding ladd on zero there that's super weird bro
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Vote.

I can't read another day like D2, vote people and try to actually give reads and scumhunt.

This game is a mislynch minefield already, if half the game posts twice per day and only votes with one day left, we are gonna lose.
ladd

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:37 pm

ladd wrote:
Sam wrote:As for voting me, you can go right ahead, I'd rather have a mislynch sooner than later tbh.

The tone in this looks really fake, looks like Sam wants to give the impression of a townie resigned but it just comes off as an empy sentence put there just for show, I didn't even vote him and he had no votes on him, so I really have an hard time thinking this is a town reaction.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I don't really know the way James plays as scum, so I can't exactly say much about the associations.

Next post:
James2 wrote:

Literally this.

Please keep trying.

/vote melanora

So you noted that James as scum was being scummy.

Oh for f..... yes
Just read these posts:
Spoiler:
TheForgot3n1 wrote:Slept peacefully.

Lof - NS
Samuel - bodyguard/vigi/agent/serial killer
Persian - ryanb

What is so hard for people to understand. Just make one god damned post that is your night result + hypoclaim and continue fluffing like you are doing anyway.

/vote Lexiam

Feeling scum from the witch claim. Can also consider Misa.

TheForgot3n1 wrote:/vote LoF

He seems overly worried about being lynched.

TheForgot3n1 wrote:/vote Lexiam

TheForgot3n1 wrote:Yeah Jammy seems more scum from the 2 posts he's got on the subject. Sorry don't have anything else to go on because there is nothing there.

Also gut read.

/vote Jammy

TheForgot3n1 wrote:I won't claim witched anyway.

/vote Melanora

FeelsGoodMan

TheForgot3n1 wrote:ryanb - townread
persian - gut townlean
kirize - gut townlean
maxwell - nullscum
samuel - nullscum
ladd - nullscum (feels like that NFM 24 or w/e I remember him replacing in and being like this, and he was scum)
alouvre - nullscum (due to hark mostly)
maxwell - nullscum
Lordoffail - nullscum
James2 - gut scumlean
Misa - nullscum due to so little effort
Jammy - gut scum
mela - can't read tbh
yau - no idea tbh
Lexiam - null
npromin1 - null
ChamAlien - null
thukko - null

Bask in the amount of null reads. And yeah more scumreads because I cannot for the life of me imagine playing like these players as town, so it makes them all seem scum to me.

I'll put effort into it if I survive, but the reason the above reads list is so shit is due to severe inactivity from 75% of players so there's very little to do.

The tone in this looks really fake, looks like Sam wants to give the impression of a townie resigned but it just comes off as an empy sentence put there just for show, I didn't even vote him and he had no votes on him, so I really have an hard time thinking this is a town reaction

I've seen this happen in almost every town game I was in, and yes they ended up lynching me.
P-Edit:
alouvre wrote: Spoiler: ryan wtf? this couldn't've been the first time you led a mislynch, why are you suddenly so apologetic? like yeah man it sucks mel was town but your sudden loss of confidence is really fuckin' weird.

anyway, regardless of what the above means I agree that theory might hold some water. I'll kiss mel's ass if he flips mafia but afaict there's nothing else substantial* in his ISO except that one little tidbit.

*not sure if I mentioned this before but his tone is really fucking weird. every time he's been questioned he elabortated pretty thoroughly though. and I'm not sure if it's just how he talks or acts. it's kinda like he tries really hard when prompted but otherwise just passively comments. idk, I never had and still don't have anything to push him on but figured I should point it out in case someone wanted to investigate for themselves and to give mel's other reads a fair chance. samuel and yau are still scummier though lel

/vote samuel

you're evil and mean.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Alouvre, you and Ryan already did your part, now it's my turn ; )

vote Kirize

I will claim to get him lynched, if necessary.
ladd

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:41 pm

That was actually a good post Sam, though I really really really liked Forgotten tone while reading the thread. Not really seeing him as scum right now.
ladd

Postby ladd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Now you can say I am playing similar to NFM24 Forgotten.
ladd

Postby alouvre » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:47 pm

haha i just realized I used weird three times in that last post. yeah this game's fuckin weird

ladd are you kidding me re:claiming
also shut up re:already doing our part

samuel I never said anything about your tone and if I did I changed my mind. will compile a case against you later if you wish. also half your posts don't make sense to me, including the last one. sorry

pedit nvm half the posts in this thread don't make sense in general
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby milte345 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Slept peacefully
OOC is serious business
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby alouvre » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:25 pm

what does that mean
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby milte345 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Exactly what you think
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby alex1234321 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Sorry I was inactive at the end of yesterday. I slept peacefully.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 pm

ladd wrote:James and Alex pushed the exact same thing regarding Lexiam, not sure how to take this. The fact that they also never interacted despite having similar agendas is also awkward.

I accused Lex before James did. Now, I think that Lex is probably not Mafia because it is not likely for someone to jump on their scumbuddy's wagon. If Lex is not Mafia, which I now think is likely, then James, who knew that Lex was not Mafia, quickly jumped onto the wagon in order to push for his mislynch.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:45 pm

I slept peacefully.

I'll read James's ISO real quick.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ryanyb » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 pm

alouvre wrote:ryan wtf? this couldn't've been the first time you led a mislynch, why are you suddenly so apologetic? like yeah man it sucks mel was town but your sudden loss of confidence is really fuckin' weird.
It's that combined with the fact that this is the 2nd (maybe third) game in a row where I think I find irrefutable evidence that someone is scum, I even take multiple steps back to re-evaluate to make sure that I'm not being blinded by tunneling and it it wrong. Last game I played it cost town the game; they probably would've won with anyone else except maybe Jammy in my slot. The worst part is that half of the time I'll peg scum so quickly but then never push it, and hate myself for it after the game (see rick from SFM17 I think it was). It's getting too hard to tell when something is scummy or it's just someone being lazy. I got mel to admit her entire argument against me was null, she pulled facts out of her ass never existed, and made claims that were undisputedly false. And she was town. I don't get it. I'm confused and I don't get it. It's the exact same thing that happened with Varanus when I tried to push on him. This makes two reads in a row that I was beyond confident were scum, acted scummy, and had mounds of evidence against them, that flipped town. I'm so damn confused.

/vote samuel

you're evil and mean.

ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:49 pm

/vote Kirize
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby alouvre » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm

damn you ryan and your relatable walls of text. fine. if you're scum i'm not even going to be mad.

anyway I'm going to hold off on this kirize thing for now, bye xd
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Here's the 3 things James has said when it comes to his thoughts on other people's alignments:

James2 wrote:Ryan is obvtown.

James2 wrote:
Lexiam is Mafia claiming witched for the GF.

Yauyau is scum.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:01 pm

alouvre wrote:damn you ryan and your relatable walls of text. fine. if you're scum i'm not even going to be mad.
anyway I'm going to hold off on this kirize thing for now, bye xd

Yeah, same.
I'b better have a read up on Kirize's ISO too then.
Have a look if they have any scummy posts.

Kirize and Jammy are my top priorities for my own ISO checking.
Will be caught up ASAP.
But, with work, that will prob be tomorrow at the earliest.
I'll be keeping an eye on things though.
Don't worry about that :P
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby alouvre » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 pm

what do you think about those posts N
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:09 pm

alouvre wrote:what do you think about those posts N

It's already established that Lexiam and Yau are most likely not mafia, though there is a chance they are still neutral.
James probably had ryanb as one of his top townreads, therefore I think he's most likely town.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash