Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 3 (Seeing dead people)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:06 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
TheForgot3n1 wrote:
Mroz4k wrote:I want to point out some things that pinged me in forgotten ISO.

Starting with how scumread on hark. He scumreaded him for his play style. Then forgotten said that mostly people who are likeable are townread, and that people who will not be likeable get misslynched. This seems to me rather opportunistic. It basically apologizes for misslynches in advance. Good way to say "oh they were being awful, it's not my fault they got mislynched!"

If I am not mistaken, he voted for Mela without much reasoning, and basically excused himself by saying mela caused her ML herself. I see rather opportunistic behavior.

Same with my accusation. He claims I never give reasons for my suspicion, and then literally omguses me without much sound reasoning of his own. Mostly he says I don't include proof but I hardly can, because quoting on phone to make a long ISO is borderline impossible.

He dislikes being pushed and rarely pushes others, and those he pushes are already pushed by others when he chips in. His behavior is not defensive but offensive.

Many of these things could be just extremely poor play. But I'd still suspect him well enough. His reasoning to vote me was riddiculous.

Next lynch, however, should be Zero if Alex is Maf. If not, Ladd is the lynch. But I doubt Alex is not Maf.

1. Hark had a similar tone and playstyle as in the only game I've played with him: VFM 2. What was here there? Scum. I have to admit, he fooled me there, and for some reason he killed me at night despite me having him as a pretty decent townread (about 3rd, other 2 higher were confirmed). Anyway, his way of overlooking what I said day1 did not ping me as town. I already made a few posts on why I thought Hark was a scumlean/nullscum. It's also one of those scenarios where I rather overcompensate my scumread on him in order to force a reaction I feel I can read, partially because he fooled me before. Anyway that was my read, now how is that AI?

2. Likeability is correlated to lynchability (let's just say that's a word). Likeable players are generally harder to push. It's basically a fact, especially among newer players and I and Hark talked about that, where I agree it's something you might need to train not to do, somewhat. I don't see how that is in any way AI to say.

and basically excused himself by saying mela caused her ML herself
Give me a quote on this. I can't remember.

and then literally omguses me without much sound reasoning of his own
I gave you sound reasoning, if you won't bother to look for it yourself, then I won't bother to quote it for you. Much of it is based on the idea of using your own alignment as leverage, which I don't see any issue with. To me, I am the only confirmed town in this game, so awkward pushes on me are especially scrutinized.

Mostly he says I don't include proof but I hardly can, because quoting on phone to make a long ISO is borderline impossible.
Okay so don't make accusations on your phone. I have a samsung, and my answers to Samuel last 5 hours or so were all from phone. It is possible, and even if it wasn't, it's your responsibility to bring forth proof.

6. I don't mind being pushed when I think the push is logical and sound. Such as Samuel's initial scumlean on me for making stupid votes. That was rational to me, and actually part of the reason I townlean:ed him. But your pushes, they're ingenuine and biased, and I mentioned that earlier. I suspect Sam's recent pushes on me were due to having read the thread too little/feeling pressured himself.

7. How is voting ladd a push already being made by others? How is voting you a push already being made by others? How is voting Alex a push already made by others? Even going further back; how is Lexiam a push made by others, even though there was zero effort in that one? Almost all my pushes are made exclusively first by myself. Do you see how biased you are to not notice any of that?

-----------------------

Your case is full on holes. My case on you is based on ^ these accusations because that's what has pinged me about you. But let's ISO dive as well.

Compiled, you have scumread 6 players (ladd,kirize,npromin1,lexiam,Theforgot3n1,zero) and you've set yourself up to scumlean on alouvre/ryanyb/lof. You have 9 players to put your FoS on with a "case" on them previously. This is especially benefiicial to do as mafia, since it puts the attention on players other than the mafia team. But the most awkward thing is that you would expect town!mroz4, if he were to be this scumread-ish, to throw dirt on Samuel and Alex just as hard. But for some odd reason they're immune to it... hm when we see the flip on Alex I think it could be quite telling of the mafia team.

I'm going to do a 1-7 of your points, Forgotten...
1 - That is sort of true. I had a look at both ISO's (from the different games)
2 - That is also true. People who are likeable are less likely to be lynched when there is no evidence against them. That's how Mroz won in a NFM as scum, because everyone believed him, as he's so likeable / renowned in FM.
3 - Neither can I. A quote would be useful.
4 - It's normally best if you quote it and maybe explain it in further detail. He might have just overlooked something
5 - Show your proof yourself too please. Quote more stuff yourself.
6 - Normally Mroz has some reasoning behind his pushes..... Maybe he's pushing you as a reaction test, or trying to get you to give more info / reads or even just post more.
7 - I see what you mean there and I think it's a fair point.

His case has some holes, but, full of holes, I don't know.
Yes, he has scumread / scumleaned on many players..... But, so what?
This isn't quite like town!mroz. However, it isn't fully like scum!mroz too. Scum mroz normally tries to lead the town as much as possible.
I'd lean slight town on mroz. But, I can see him being mafia, if he's scum.
I don't see him as a soloist this game from his posts.

alouvre wrote:Apologies, I was busy the entire day and now I'm absolutely shitted out. I would like to put in a word or two before we hammer, but im unsure if I can get it out tonight. We'll see after I do housekeeping and shit, see ya

This was the same as me. Sorry it took me so long to post.

This post is so awkward both in context and in content. I don't have time to go in detail right now.

We still need three votes I think. Mroz will vote, Alouvre will vote I assume, so we need one more.
ladd
FM Awards: Town

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 am

Oh yeah Forgotten unvoted, he can be the last vote.

Consider we have like 11 hours left.

Later.
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

ladd wrote:This post is so awkward both in context and in content. I don't have time to go in detail right now.

By awkward, I mean awful. I don't really see why PKR decided to comment on a case on another person without really giving a stance on said person or even his accuser, while completely ignoring the fact that three people hardclaimed.
ladd

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:36 am

Wouldn't bother reading this wall everyone, it's literally becoming a dumb situation. Forgotten is leading his push on salt so this is really going to go nowhere.
TheForgot3n1 wrote:
Mroz4k wrote:Don't matter to me none. I will go to sleep soon.

But I will be on in 8 hours or so so then I will vote if it's not hammered yet. Give you guys more time to read.

And not a single word was mentioned about me. Rip scum mroz4k

Great fucking meme. You proud of yourself, scumfuck?

I don't care, I will not spend 5 hours making a wall on phone, and I don't have access to PC and won't have for a while.

your ISO is not that long.

PKR how about instead of sticking your nose into this business and making a looong wall that says nothing, you wen ahead and gave some opinions on the game, hmmmm?

Forgotten voted mela without ever providing a piece of reason why. He even pointed out how mela is a nullread for him later. Want proof? Read his fucking ISO you fucktards.

This paired with his previous "oh, I am more inclined to vote people I dont like" is a nice excuse.

Also, talking bout your pushes - your very first push on Kirize was started by Hip. You realized yourself how terribly bad it was. Then your push on LoF was started by others. Ladd had plenty of controversion about him being Misa replacement still when you pushed him.

That's plenty of examples. You always go after easy marks or people that are discussed. You scumreaded Jammy based on two posts completedly disregarding all the posts of their predecessor.

So yea, I didn't make it up, that you are an oppurtunistic scumfuck.

Why should I quote anything when it would be most of your ISO that I would need to quote anyways?

Your accusation was initially just Omgus. You literally started scumreading me because Iwas pushing you which pisses you off and because you don't like my playstyle. I don't care that you are pushing me, I'm not afraid of you.

But stop calling me biased when all I did was pushing your points from the start, just not providing quotes because it's impossibly difficult on this IPhone. You call my posts biased and yet it's you who seems to be boiling in rage, trying to force me on a case.

Try harder scumfuck :P enjoy the wall you love so much.

Also, bout your "likeable players less likely lynched theory" - it's full of shit. Ladd is not likeable and he doesn't get lynched often. I had played loads of games, I'm always this pushy, only ever got lynched once, in my second ever game and only because I fake claimed into a PR slot CC'ing a townie and failing to push trough my agenda.
Liked or not, it's what your motivation in posts says that will make people judge you.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:44 am

Eliah, don't be lazy. Read the thread.

Al you need to know right now is that Alex is definitely getting lynched. Ladd said he is Vig and your slot is immune, Alex said you visisted yourself. Ladd retracted his claim of Vig and claimed Vet. After that Alex said he saw Ladd visit you as well. Basically he admitted lying.

You would do best to hardclaim your role and soon. Expect that based on alexes flip you will be questioned tommorow.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 am

Eliah, claim your role. You can help us decide this situation better with your claim.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:00 am

/vote alex123 etc

That should put us to L-1.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:00 am

Eliah don't hammer before claiming.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby npromin1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am

Can Marshal even self visit?!?

Tbh this claim does not help you.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:25 am

I am likeable Forgottwn, dunno what you are talking about.

Also Marshal can t self visit so Eliah claimed scum.

Fuck you my read was right.
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:26 am

/unvote
I will be here to hammer later on.
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

Actually this is L-3.

We need 3 more votes.

One is mine.

Someone has to get online and vote.
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

ladd wrote:I am likeable Forgottwn, dunno what you are talking about.

Also Marshal can t self visit so Eliah claimed scum.

Fuck you my read was right.

I meant Mroz
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:31 am

Everyone likes me <3
ladd

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 am

Lol rip Alex and Eliah. Marshal can't self visit.

Mroz4k you aren't being rational. It's quite apparent since 80% of your response has already been refuted/responded to, sometimes twice even. Chill out though, don't write when you're frustrated. I wouldn't do that and I don't want you to.
Forum mafia record:
Spoiler: NFM 5 - Consiglierre - LAST MAN STANDING! (Win)
NFM 23 - Witch - Salt to the RNG gods (Loss)
Game 10E - Citizen - first replace ever, first death ever (Loss)
NFM 24 - Medium - most cancerous game ever (Loss)
NFM 28 - Bodyguard - dunked Varanoose (much love man <3) (Win)
NFM 30 - Marshal - the coincidences (Win)
Episode XI - ReRolled (thanks James2...)
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 am

Well, I feel we've got lynches set up for two days already. I will place my vote back on Alex again, and if he flips maf/neutral we just auto-lynch Eliah next day.

/vote Alex1234321
Forum mafia record:
Spoiler: NFM 5 - Consiglierre - LAST MAN STANDING! (Win)
NFM 23 - Witch - Salt to the RNG gods (Loss)
Game 10E - Citizen - first replace ever, first death ever (Loss)
NFM 24 - Medium - most cancerous game ever (Loss)
NFM 28 - Bodyguard - dunked Varanoose (much love man <3) (Win)
NFM 30 - Marshal - the coincidences (Win)
Episode XI - ReRolled (thanks James2...)
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby alouvre » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Okay, I lied. I'll be too busy today to do something real good but I just wanted to say please for ffs look at Samuel after we lynch Alex and Eliah. I may be wrong but can you honestly fuckin' say "im not going to bother explaining" is a townie reaction, even if he did apparently repeat his arguments before? I went point by point and explained what I meant again, even gave an obvious contradiction (where he refused to give the names of the people he thought were scummier than mel) and he still just passed it off. Does not seem like what a frustrated townie would do at all; he seems genuinely frustrated but if he was town he'd probably actually reply to me in the same tone.

Uhh according to gent's count this is indeed l-1. I will vote in one and a half hours or so if nobody else does yet. Anyway if anyone wants to give me a bucketlist to focus on over night I will, I will admit I skimmed over the push on ladd, mroz vs forgotten and probably something else. And tbh ive been ignoring pkr and zero too and maybe other people idk. Really have to go now bye.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:42 am

ladd wrote:Everyone likes me <3

I know mate I was just pushing that scumfuck. Everyone loves Ladd.

Nobody likes me but ain't nobody gonna lynch me because nobody can, not even scum with crushing majority 8-)

Thought we were at l2 when I voted. Fuck guess I can't count.

Lol that scumfuck thinks I'm angry or something. LoL keep dreaming kid.

Yo Scum can you please kill that kid, I will pay you in Towncred. Promise.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:46 am

I think that "I'm not going to bother explaining" is Samuels meta comment and is either Town, or at least NAI.

But I'm all for looking into him.

But if Samuel was scum he would have already scumslipped, that's my experience with his play.
I have played with him several times when he was a scum. I don't have that feeling this time. He is not difficult to read in his scum meta. Unless he improved.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby npromin1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:36 am

tbh I feel like I'm going under the radar. If you have some questions for me, tell me now and I'll respond to you Day 4.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby alouvre » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:59 am

Might have something for you N, might not, we'll see.

Speaking of Samuel's meta it completely escaped my mind. Have to look over that too and will take it into consideration. But mroz I do faintly recall you telling me "I don't have to do it"... you got all up in your britches about me tunneling Sam and told me to go meta him and think he's town and all and here you're telling me I don't have to do it. Seems a bit fishy, if you really think he's town you should be a lot more persistent in me looking over him correctly.

Anyway, we done here or nah?
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 am

You can vote yeah
ladd

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 am

/vote Alex
ladd

Postby alouvre » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:16 am

ah, maybe it's me that can't count and I'm not sure if gent'll go by a corrected count or his most recent one so that may or may not be the hammer. Better safe than sorry.

/vote alex

Oh yeah, about the mroz thing, I checked and apparently you find meta unreliable. Why are you still clinging onto your townread on samuel because of JUST meta? Don't recall you giving any in-thread stuff about what makes him seem townie here so I'm weirded out by your treatment towards this entire situation.

Will have to look at the rest of your posts later. Until then this is just something for you and others to mull over.

Sleep tight y'all
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am

I would lynch Mroz over Forgotten easily btw. If you ignore M4x the slot has been scummy.
ladd

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash