Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby melanora » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:12 am

"Mel is gone again" I'm currently getting out of church and now I'm going to the farmers market... I'm here sort of. It's the weekend. We all know I'm off and on on the weekends. Has never changed.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am

understandable, I just meant we can't say much else about you when you haven't responded to what we have already said.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:As I said again, I was trying to see if you'd point out your own contradiction, which turned out to just be misinterpretation on my part.

that still doesn't make sense to me, but okay, let's move past that. what do you think is mel's alignment and why did you unvote her?
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 am

alouvre wrote:that still doesn't make sense to me, but okay, let's move past that. what do you think is mel's alignment and why did you unvote her?

That reminds me I never explained why I say neutral (and she could be mafia but im leaning neutral).
She's been playing this game so incredibly safe, only giving reads on those that are accusing her of being scum. She's intentionally neglecting to offer up opinions on most players, and made a point on day one to not be helpful in the slightest, which bled over into day two. It just feels like she's way too hesitant right. That's why I put her as witch after D1, and why I still continue to see her as likely witch/bomber/sk. She's been trying to appeal to everyone except those who are currently voting her. Doesn't feel indicative of mafia since by this point in the game they should have some game plan (right?) and all she's seem to do thus far is try to stop herself from getting hung.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am

Just to clarify, I'm not counting her activity against her. It's her choice of contributions when she is active that are pretty damning.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby James2 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am

melanora wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Oh shit I just noticed something. Mel, you're hardcore scum-reading alouvre's slot, then you make this comment:
melanora wrote:Actually I find this hilarious because normally you're really good at scum hunting so you're going to feel like a dumbass when you see I'm Town. I'll excuse you because you just replaced in, but seriously, dumb.

What changed your mind. Apparently you think he's town now or you wouldn't make this comment.

In case any of you forgot, there is such a thing as Serial Killer. IMO I think that Alouvre is Mafia, and is pushing on me because he thinks that I'm Neutral, possibly the SK, which is how I have steam rolled the game in the past. Therefore, Alouvre will feel like a fucking idiot for pushing to kill me because I'm actually not the SK that the Mafia are looking for.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.

What reasoning? There was literally no reasoning to any of the votes. That's the point.

LordofFail wrote:Holy fuck this sheep wagon on Mel though

Even semi-drunk lof knows this is a fucking terrible idea lol

Honestly LoF this whole game you and I are on the same level of agreement. It really bothers me.

James2 wrote:I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.

Literally this.

Also I called Hark scum LONG before Hark called me scum. So...

Please keep trying.

I think I just caught cancer.

/vote melanora

I'm willing to bet you'll flip neutral, possibly SK.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:27 am

alouvre wrote:understandable, I just meant we can't say much else about you when you haven't responded to what we have already said.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:As I said again, I was trying to see if you'd point out your own contradiction, which turned out to just be misinterpretation on my part.

that still doesn't make sense to me, but okay, let's move past that. what do you think is mel's alignment and why did you unvote her?

I think Melanora is at most neutral scum, and even then I doubt that.
You see, there have been plenty of people flying under the radar that are more likely to be scum then them.
Now I'm not saying that the lynch is bad, I'm just saying that scum wouldn't want to be in the spotlight most of the time.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
alouvre wrote:understandable, I just meant we can't say much else about you when you haven't responded to what we have already said.

I think Melanora is at most neutral scum, and even then I doubt that.
You see, there have been plenty of people flying under the radar that are more likely to be scum then them.
Now I'm not saying that the lynch is bad, I'm just saying that scum wouldn't want to be in the spotlight most of the time.

They've been deliberately avoiding the spotlight but ive been pulling them into it. Just read over their day one and the first few day 2 posts from Mel. How can you even think that she's willingly under scrutiny right now.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:34 am

ok james

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I think Melanora is at most neutral scum, and even then I doubt that.

then why did you vote her instead of voting one of the people that are more likely to be scum, especially if you doubted whether she was scum? what players specifically are you talking about?

ryanyb wrote:
alouvre wrote:that still doesn't make sense to me, but okay, let's move past that. what do you think is mel's alignment and why did you unvote her?

That reminds me I never explained why I say neutral (and she could be mafia but im leaning neutral).
She's been playing this game so incredibly safe, only giving reads on those that are accusing her of being scum. She's intentionally neglecting to offer up opinions on most players, and made a point on day one to not be helpful in the slightest, which bled over into day two. It just feels like she's way too hesitant right. That's why I put her as witch after D1, and why I still continue to see her as likely witch/bomber/sk. She's been trying to appeal to everyone except those who are currently voting her. Doesn't feel indicative of mafia since by this point in the game they should have some game plan (right?) and all she's seem to do thus far is try to stop herself from getting hung.

uh, sure. I don't see what you're seeing but it makes sense in theory. I agree she seems to be more concerned about self-perservation though, but I don't find that strictly neutral indicative.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 am

alouvre wrote:ok james

Like, james, I would love for you to explain yourself, but Im pretty damn sure youre not going to respond.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 am

How many votes are on Mela?
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:43 am

alouvre wrote:what do you want to do

I think that pressuring her for a claim would be a good idea but we should not lynch her until she claims.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 am

six iirc.

P-edit. I mean, sure. I'm lynching her regardless of the claim.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 am

alouvre wrote:yeah but which 7:20pm? his own? or did y'all standardize a timezone?

and, npr, can you elaborate on why you thought mel's "vote and somewhat tunnelling on hark" is scummy, as well as what specifically about her attitude towards misa pinged you off?

yeah gimme a sec
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TrueGent » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:47 am

ToroPicana will be replacing MisaTange.
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby melanora » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:52 am

Alouvre, I called Hark and Ryan scum long before they called me scum. How can you say that I've only called out people that voted for me? I called out them for going after Misa and Lex.

I'm a citizen. Nothing special. And I've been attempting to keep town from being led astray by two loud mouths that have been attempting to mislynch an inactive.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Episode XI | Day 1 (F R E E W IN)

Postby npromin1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:58 am

Ok, let's look at this wall:

melanora wrote:

Okay so throw back to this real quick. I think that Cham was actually the intended N1 kill. The whole, saying that you can redirect mafia on who to kill, it's like baiting the Mafia, saying that we can control them. And note how Hark replies. He's like... how?! And then even points out that this is the kid's second game, given how we don't kill new people N1.

Kirize mentions that Cham is an odd choice, and Hark is immediately like, stop chit chatting and hypoclaim. He doesn't give a shit about the Mafia Kill, just wants claims from people.

And then, look at the bit with Lexiam at the start of D2. Hark immediately asks if Lexiam was trying to kill someone else, and was witched onto Cham. Um... that's odd? So you go from only wanting hypoclaims and ignoring other people talking about the Mafia kill, and then suddenly Lexiam is there claiming witched, and you now have an opinion on the Mafia kill? That's weird.

Why did it take you so long to form an opinion on the Mafia kill? Why do you just autoassume that the Mafia kill was someone not intended? Were you just waiting to see who was witched to claim that they were redirected onto the new kid? Yeah... total scum move.

/vote Hark

There's nothing wrong with thinking that the mafioso was controlled by a witch to kill someone. In my opinion Cham would be a weird kill for the mafia, but it also made a ton of sense for the mafia to kill them because there would be a less chance of TPs being on them. Mel thinks Hark waited for someone to claim witched before they could claim that they were gf witched onto Cham. I just don't see that.

Not to mention, there's this:

melanora wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Welcome Mel, glad you're here now.
Any counter-response to my response?

I'm always here, just rarely replying because, you know, life.

Not quite yet. We'll see.

Harkonnen97 wrote:town!mela isn't what u would call the pinnacle of "pro-townyness" so

Because it used to get me lynched D2 because people said I was TOO town OR I would die N1 to scum. It got boring after a while. I stopped being super pro-town when I was literally unable to play for more than the few days before I was dead.

Kirize12 wrote:wasn't mela like Town leader in 7r

And this is why I die regularly. Yes. And I was the SK.

You should fear me if I'm super pro-town tbh. Because then I'm probably not town.

and Hark... go read 7R. Honestly, you say there is no such thing as Town Leader well that just shows how new you are.

Amazing so Misa has been prodded. Excellent. Everyone ready to verbally abuse their replacement with demands for answers that can't be given? Fabulous. Or, would you all like to go ahead and mislynch right now so we don't have to wait for a replacement?

Again, Misa has rolled Mafia before and what did they do? They were super active, super scum hunter, and pretty good until caught by Mass Claim. Lurking like this is not Misa's scum meta. Let's move forward.

Mela literally doesn't want to help the town because of selfish reasons; That some people would think it's suspicious and think they're scum. I don't see that either.

melanora wrote:
Lexiam wrote:idk why a witch chose to control me, but it makes sense since i am pretty scummy on my other games and i have a rep for it. i do choose my words poorly, but let me defend myself. since there were no other witching ccing me, we can assume that i am not at least a witch. that doesn't clear me of being mafia or any neutrals. Then again it doesn't clear me of being witch since the witch might of chose not to control that night and claim witched. but since thats not my playstyle, its unlikely that.

its true that Misa hasn't been contributing much. /vote Misa
more votes on them will make them talk more. but dont hammer

This is literally the worst logic are you kidding me? Voting for someone this much particularly without much actual reasoning attached to the actual votes { I don't give a shit if you wrote a sonnet elsewhere about why someone is scum - include it in your vote post or gtfo } will more or less make someone just completely ghost. Then we'll get a replacement that everyone will harrass to answer for Misa' inactivity, and it will be fucking pointless.

Breathe. There is five, now four, days. Misa will either reappear and get lynched for not answer, or disappear and then that's a wasted avenue. Until such point in time, why continue humping that dead tree?

In my opinion, at that time, Misa was pretty active, and I thought we were going to get a defence out of them.

Now for mela's most recent post:

melanora wrote:Alouvre, I called Hark and Ryan scum long before they called me scum. How can you say that I've only called out people that voted for me? I called out them for going after Misa and Lex.

I'm a citizen. Nothing special. And I've been attempting to keep town from being led astray by two loud mouths that have been attempting to mislynch an inactive.

We weren't attempting to mislynch an incative. At least I wasn't.

1. The votes were pressure votes to get Misa to claim.
2. Misa wasn't inactive. They had more posts then a lot of people had at that point in the game. Tbh, I'm disappointed because Misa replaced out. If I get scumread I will sure as fuck defend myself so we don't end up in the situation we ended up in now. I thought Misa would act the same way, and now I'm leaning that their slot is either scum or citizen, as someone said earlier.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:02 am

melanora wrote:Alouvre, I called Hark and Ryan scum long before they called me scum. How can you say that I've only called out people that voted for me? I called out them for going after Misa and Lex.
EXTENSIVE FACT CHECKING TIME :D

The chronological order of accusations between melanora, myself, and hark were as follows:
Spoiler: On page 10:
ryanyb wrote:Max Mel and Samuel are avoiding anything game related, cool.

ryanyb wrote:Sorry for triple post:
In the event that I sleep in through night starting, Mel is scummy, tp on me or that guy who did the naked vote, ti on anyone really idc.

On page 13:
ryanyb wrote:Lol hark says 80% of wall is bad, but only explains why the 10% regarding him is flawed from his PoV. K
Misa is scummy
Samuel is scummy
Nprion is scummy
Mel is scummy

On page 21:
ryanyb wrote:Mel being witch is because she's doing nothing,

On page 25:
Melanora wrote:FoS on Ryan and Hark.

AYYY WE FOUND IT! First inkling of Mel considering either of us are scum.

P-edit oh, npr did something. Cool, Ill read it in a second.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:04 am

Oh also in my reads list from N1 I had mel listed as scum if that wasn't obvious. So that list took place between pages 16-17
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 am

To her credit though, she was right about hark.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 am

hm... ok, fair enough. thanks npr.

I never said that, and we're off of misa now. if you think I should be lynched you should explain why my defence was insufficient to you.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby npromin1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:07 am

alouvre wrote: thanks npr.

Guys just call me N. That's what most people call me and it's quicker and I like it better.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:08 am

N, I think you misinterpreted something. I think she was refering to herself as the inactive in the second point you made on her most recent wall. At least, that's how I took it.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby melanora » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:10 am

You had me listed as scum when I had one post. So... You can't say you've been calling me scum all along.

That stated, I see a scum slip.

Nprom... You say the Mafioso could be witched... My m post literally talked about how the gf is the only confirmed mafia role.

How do you know that the Mafioso rolled? And that he was the one witched?

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby npromin1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:13 am

ryanyb wrote:N, I think you misinterpreted something. I think she was refering to herself as the inactive in the second point you made on her most recent wall. At least, that's how I took it.

The way I saw it was mela saying she was using her meta as an excuse as to not act pro-town because some people in previous games called her out for that saying she's too townlike.

Lemme reread real quick.

P-Edit: Where did I say this? Checking My ISO too.
melanora wrote:You had me listed as scum when I had one post. So... You can't say you've been calling me scum all along.

Nprom... You say the Mafioso could be witched... My m post literally talked about how the gf is the only confirmed mafia role.

npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:14 am

melanora wrote:You had me listed as scum when I had one post. So... You can't say you've been calling me scum all along.
I've always had you pegged as scum. Tried pressuring you into doing something D1 and you ignored it.

I would like to remind people that just because she is likely neutral, this doesn't mean her point here is invalid. It's a bit of deflection, sure, but still worth considering.

Also, in another window I'm fact checking you saying that I tried to spearhead a lynch for Misa.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash