Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Kirize12 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:29 am

pageget
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby melanora » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:33 am

OH MY God revote me JUST LET THIS END.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:33 am

Not sure if Lexiam is trying to play their VI meta or they are just that bad. Guts Town, but borderline unreadable as well.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:34 am

melanora wrote:OH MY God revote me JUST LET THIS END.

Just self vote now if you want, then I will hammer when I am finished reading the short ISOs.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 am

Yau is a scum lean, I disagree with the accusations I saw against them mostly, but their tone is detached and their posts give me that " scum caught for the wrong reasons" vibe. As for the others, there is really no content to judge, so this is mostly a tone read.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:43 am

I can't read Persian, I scumread him every game based on tone and you can't really read him on content because there is none. I think I sorta like him a bit more than usual this game, but I don't trust my ability to read him.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:02 am

Zero, can you vote Mel bb?
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:03 am

Can i get a list on who voted for who?


Also I do not know if this is true but i am about 80% sure Misa/Ladd is innocent. 99% of the people who want to replace out of the game is town who does not know how to play it. Of course there is always a 1% chance in there but i am sure Misa/Ladd is town.
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:04 am

i just got on i got 10 pages to read. I will vote Mel if i see a need for it. I do not like doing random lynchs. So give me some time to read the pages.
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 am

Mel is at L-2

2 more voted needed to be lynched.

No one else is even close to be lynched and the day will end in a couple of hours, so we either lynch Mela or nolynch.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 am

Zero wrote:Also I do not know if this is true but i am about 80% sure Misa/Ladd is innocent. 99% of the people who want to replace out of the game is town who does not know how to play it. Of course there is always a 1% chance in there but i am sure Misa/Ladd is town.


Thanks bb, I won't disappoint you.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 am

ryanb - townread
persian - gut townlean
kirize - gut townlean
maxwell - nullscum
samuel - nullscum
ladd - nullscum (feels like that NFM 24 or w/e I remember him replacing in and being like this, and he was scum)
alouvre - nullscum (due to hark mostly)
maxwell - nullscum
Lordoffail - nullscum
James2 - gut scumlean
Misa - nullscum due to so little effort
Jammy - gut scum
mela - can't read tbh
yau - no idea tbh
Lexiam - null
npromin1 - null
ChamAlien - null
thukko - null

Bask in the amount of null reads. And yeah more scumreads because I cannot for the life of me imagine playing like these players as town, so it makes them all seem scum to me.

I'll put effort into it if I survive, but the reason the above reads list is so shit is due to severe inactivity from 75% of players so there's very little to do.
Forum mafia record:
Spoiler: NFM 5 - Consiglierre - LAST MAN STANDING! (Win)
NFM 23 - Witch - Salt to the RNG gods (Loss)
Game 10E - Citizen - first replace ever, first death ever (Loss)
NFM 24 - Medium - most cancerous game ever (Loss)
NFM 28 - Bodyguard - dunked Varanoose (much love man <3) (Win)
NFM 30 - Marshal - the coincidences (Win)
Episode XI - ReRolled (thanks James2...)
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 am

Since so many people want Mela to be lynched i do not like this lynch but like someone said a Mis lynched is better than a No Lynch. I get the feeling Mela is a Citizen.


/lynch Mela


i am 76% against this vote.
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 am

*moment of suspense
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:14 am

just glad there is no Jester or i would not have voted.
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:14 am

In NFM24 I was about 10 times more aggressive than in this game man.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 am

Zero wrote:just glad there is no Jester or i would not have voted.

Well, that implies you have a pretty strong scum read on Mela, then why do you think they are Citizen?
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Kirize12 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

Zero wrote:Since so many people want Mela to be lynched i do not like this lynch but like someone said a Mis lynched is better than a No Lynch. I get the feeling Mela is a Citizen.


/lynch Mela


i am 76% against this vote.

So you're doing exactly what you don't want to do.

sheep?
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

ryan give me a speed reads list and I will hammer.
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 am

ladd wrote:ryan give me a speed reads list and I will hammer.

I'm on mobile right now walking to class, I do not have time
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 am

Durrururururuurururururrururururuururururu
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 am

/vote Mela

THERE IS A LIGHT AND IT NEVER GOES OUT

glgl
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ladd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:19 am

Friendly reminder to lynch Kirize if I am NKed
User avatar
ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:44 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:19 am

I'm fukin scared rn gent don't cuck me
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

My read on Mela is that they are a Citizen. with the way they been acting telling people to lynch them i am getting a feeling they do not want to play because they have no special abilities to use at night. Real quick question did mela replace anyone?
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest