Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:20 am

alouvre wrote:how is it omgus if she scumread hark before he or I did

Spoiler:
alouvre wrote:mel, I find it hard to believe the town you will be pursuing ryan. and "if you want votes for misa, then say so, hark" is a funny sentence.

Okay so throw back to this real quick. I think that Cham was actually the intended N1 kill. The whole, saying that you can redirect mafia on who to kill, it's like baiting the Mafia, saying that we can control them. And note how Hark replies. He's like... how?! And then even points out that this is the kid's second game, given how we don't kill new people N1.

Kirize mentions that Cham is an odd choice, and Hark is immediately like, stop chit chatting and hypoclaim. He doesn't give a shit about the Mafia Kill, just wants claims from people.

And then, look at the bit with Lexiam at the start of D2. Hark immediately asks if Lexiam was trying to kill someone else, and was witched onto Cham. Um... that's odd? So you go from only wanting hypoclaims and ignoring other people talking about the Mafia kill, and then suddenly Lexiam is there claiming witched, and you now have an opinion on the Mafia kill? That's weird.

Why did it take you so long to form an opinion on the Mafia kill? Why do you just autoassume that the Mafia kill was someone not intended? Were you just waiting to see who was witched to claim that they were redirected onto the new kid? Yeah... total scum move.

/vote Hark

1. so are you saying hark set himself up to look like he didn't kill cham by acknowledging cham's newness?

2. hark is a hypoagressive player. that isn't AI. continued in my third point.

3. that's not odd. fm is a fluid game. you change priorities, reads, opinions all the time. this is also a refutation to the "lol hark was doubting how to scumhunt d1 and then he started to scumhunt himself lol xdxd".

4. "why do you autoassume that mafia kill was someone not intended" - maybe because of the reason you're trying to use against hark in the first paragraph, where he questioned* whether this was cham's second game and how "we don't kill new people n1." if you're going to use this argument keep it cosistent. hark can't set himself up for looking like he didn't kill cham because he's new and be scummy for autoassuming the mafia didn't hit their intended target at the same time.

*hark never pointed out anything. there was no indication that his question was rhetorical.

Q: are you omgusing!!!
A: yes.

/vote melanora

You tell me.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 am

are we even on the same page? what are you trying to say?
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby PersianRugs » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:48 am

Nvm about the roleblocker plan because SK might hit roleblockers.

But you guys should take a look at 9F mela's ISO.
Spoiler: 7D- Citizen(Dead) Lost
SFM7- Gunslinger(Replaced in)(Dead) Lost
CFM9- Doctor(Dead) Won
7R- Arsonist(Dead) Lost
7H- Citizen(Dead) Lost
SFM11- Wizard(Lived) Won
7I- Pakhan(Replaced in)(Dead) Lost
SFM12- Citizen(Dead) Lost
CFM12- Ce-Matoran(Lived) Won
SFM14- General(Dead) Lost
8D- Citizen(Dead) Won
TFM16- Mafia Mayor(Dead) Lost
Episode IX- Bodyguard(Dead) Lost
TFM20- Traitor(Lived) Won
9B- Witch(Dead) Lost
9C- Transporter(Dead) Lost
9D- Arsonist(Replaced in)(Dead) Lost
9E- Ongoing
9F- Ongoing
User avatar
PersianRugs
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: In your screen right now

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby James2 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 am

I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.
James2
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:19 am

three big reasons

- her only scumreads were made in one sweep for an inherently flawed reason, see my previous post.

- she completely ignored the response of the person who she is scumreading, instead lumping another person in just for voting her, instead of defending herself.

- that slip ryan pointed out.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alex1234321 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:35 am

Are we planning on hammering Mela or just pressuring her?
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!


Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 3971
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: Somewhere (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 am

what do you want to do
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:11 am

alouvre wrote:are we even on the same page? what are you trying to say?

I meant that your post seems to imply that you think they're omgusing.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 am

I don't think mel is omgusing and I don't see how my post implies it. your post is a better fit for that description, with the "that omgus though" and then the vote. now you seem to be implying otherwise. are you intentionally trying to confuse people?
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby melanora » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:20 am

ryanyb wrote:Oh shit I just noticed something. Mel, you're hardcore scum-reading alouvre's slot, then you make this comment:
melanora wrote:Actually I find this hilarious because normally you're really good at scum hunting so you're going to feel like a dumbass when you see I'm Town. I'll excuse you because you just replaced in, but seriously, dumb.


What changed your mind. Apparently you think he's town now or you wouldn't make this comment.


In case any of you forgot, there is such a thing as Serial Killer. IMO I think that Alouvre is Mafia, and is pushing on me because he thinks that I'm Neutral, possibly the SK, which is how I have steam rolled the game in the past. Therefore, Alouvre will feel like a fucking idiot for pushing to kill me because I'm actually not the SK that the Mafia are looking for.

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.


What reasoning? There was literally no reasoning to any of the votes. That's the point.

LordofFail wrote:Holy fuck this sheep wagon on Mel though

Even semi-drunk lof knows this is a fucking terrible idea lol



Honestly LoF this whole game you and I are on the same level of agreement. It really bothers me.

James2 wrote:I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.



Literally this.


Also I called Hark scum LONG before Hark called me scum. So...

Please keep trying.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:32 am

yeah, sure, if you say so.

I just gave three points to why I'm voting you up there. you responded to one. what about the two others? if you think I'm mafia, why aren't you replying to my response to your accusation? you aren't convincing anyone that I'm mafia by letting my post go unchallenged, and the best defence is offence.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:36 am

melanora wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Oh shit I just noticed something. Mel, you're hardcore scum-reading alouvre's slot, then you make this comment:
melanora wrote:Actually I find this hilarious because normally you're really good at scum hunting so you're going to feel like a dumbass when you see I'm Town. I'll excuse you because you just replaced in, but seriously, dumb.


What changed your mind. Apparently you think he's town now or you wouldn't make this comment.


In case any of you forgot, there is such a thing as Serial Killer. IMO I think that Alouvre is Mafia, and is pushing on me because he thinks that I'm Neutral, possibly the SK, which is how I have steam rolled the game in the past. Therefore, Alouvre will feel like a fucking idiot for pushing to kill me because I'm actually not the SK that the Mafia are looking for.
Then how come you referred to Alou's actions as faulty scumhunting instead of just blatantly saying something along the lines of 'bad at looking for your sk'. ALSO, more importantly, you say that you're going to excuse him this time. Is this not implying that you think that he is town along with you? Why would you be angry at someone you think is mafia for incorrectly pegging the SK. It's their job to also kill town, no? Town members don't 'forgive' mafia for killing a town member, right? Logically, there is no reason you would've made that last sentence unless you were town-reading (and at this point im going to say KNEW that Alou was town)Alou and you were trying to appeal to emotion. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise.
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.


What reasoning? There was literally no reasoning to any of the votes. That's the point.
Yes, there is plenty of reasonning. First off, scumslip. Second off, useless on day one, unlike you. third off, read Alou's wall against you right after I posted the gif. That's an argument you refuse to acknowledg even exists.
LordofFail wrote:Holy fuck this sheep wagon on Mel though

Even semi-drunk lof knows this is a fucking terrible idea lol



Honestly LoF this whole game you and I are on the same level of agreement. It really bothers me.
More AtE
James2 wrote:I'm not sure why we're lynching Melanora. What reason is there to think she's scum.



Literally this.
If james is your support here, you're in trouble. You're either avoiding reading the thread, or intentionally dodging mentioning arguments if you think there isnt a very solid case against you.

Also I called Hark scum LONG before Hark called me scum. So...
So?
Please keep trying.
I will

/vote Melanora
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:38 am

@Alou @Sam what the hell even is that conversation. It's confusing and pointless.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:41 am

it's confusing but not pointless because samuel's pulling a bad reason out of his butt in order to wagon onto melanora without looking scummy.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 am

alouvre wrote:it's confusing but not pointless because samuel's pulling a bad reason out of his butt in order to wagon onto melanora without looking scummy.

I mean, yes, but the argument is too hard to follow for me to even draw that conclusion. Like, honestly I didn't even realize he was trying to use it as justification lol.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:51 am

it's basically this

samuel: melanora is omgusing
me: why
samuel: [quotes a post that directly contradicts his point and acts like it proves it]
me: what
samuel: [quotes another post without context]
me: wtf
samuel: you sounded like you were accusing melanora of omgusing
me: no I'm not, you're scum
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 am

alouvre wrote:I don't think mel is omgusing and I don't see how my post implies it. your post is a better fit for that description, with the "that omgus though" and then the vote. now you seem to be implying otherwise. are you intentionally trying to confuse people?

alourve wrote:Q: are you omgusing!!!
A: yes.

I was trying to bait you into explaining this little tidbit right here^
Incase you haven't noticed, I never trusted your slot, and I still don't.
/unvote
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 am

that was a response to this.

melanora wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:mela ur fucking scum arent u?


OMG ARE YOU OMGUSING?!?!

you're still not making any sense. are you accusing me of omgusing melanora or are you accusing melanora of omgusing me? if you were accusing me of omgusing, then why did you bury it between two sentences that were directly responding to melanora, and then voted her? if you don't trust my slot, why did you vote melanora with me? why did you unvote melanora now?
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 am

alouvre wrote:that was a response to this.

melanora wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:mela ur fucking scum arent u?


OMG ARE YOU OMGUSING?!?!

you're still not making any sense. are you accusing me of omgusing melanora or are you accusing melanora of omgusing me? if you were accusing me of omgusing, then why did you bury it between two sentences that were directly responding to melanora, and then voted her? if you don't trust my slot, why did you vote melanora with me? why did you unvote melanora now?

The answer is literally in the last post.
I'm not accusing either of you of omgusing (not like that would prove anything anyway), I simply want to know why you posted this:
alourve wrote:Q: are you omgusing!!!
A: yes.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:49 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
alouvre wrote:that was a response to this.

melanora wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:mela ur fucking scum arent u?


OMG ARE YOU OMGUSING?!?!

you're still not making any sense. are you accusing me of omgusing melanora or are you accusing melanora of omgusing me? if you were accusing me of omgusing, then why did you bury it between two sentences that were directly responding to melanora, and then voted her? if you don't trust my slot, why did you vote melanora with me? why did you unvote melanora now?

The answer is literally in the last post.
I'm not accusing either of you of omgusing (not like that would prove anything anyway), I simply want to know why you posted this:
alourve wrote:Q: are you omgusing!!!
A: yes.

Nvm.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 am

Im still equally confused. Can we get back to melanora unless you believe this is getting somewhere.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby ryanyb » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
alouvre wrote:I don't think mel is omgusing and I don't see how my post implies it. your post is a better fit for that description, with the "that omgus though" and then the vote. now you seem to be implying otherwise. are you intentionally trying to confuse people?

alourve wrote:Q: are you omgusing!!!
A: yes.

I was trying to bait you into explaining this little tidbit right here^
Incase you haven't noticed, I never trusted your slot, and I still don't.
/unvote


You're sandwiching an unvote on mel between odd aggression against alou, what?
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby alouvre » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 am

that post doesn't answer any of my questions. if you're not accusing either of us of omgusing then what did you mean by this?

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't take this post seriously.
I mean, you're being voted by multiple people with two days left and you don't even refute their reasoning.
The OMGUS though.
/vote melanora

you're avoiding the issue dude. :(

ryanyb wrote:Im still equally confused. Can we get back to melanora unless you believe this is getting somewhere.

melanora is gone and we've said all we could about it until she gets back. and yes, I do believe this is getting somewhere. samuel is being evasive as hell, his reasoning for voting melanora is questionable, his reasoning for unvoting melanora is nonexistent, and it looks like he's trying to twist this situation into looking like he's scumhunting when he really isn't.

look he just backed off of me
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Zero » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:55 am

I know i am abit late to the party here but can someone tell me when the day will end? With misa being replaced i think she is evil or just a bad player. I do not remember her defending herself at all when people were calling her scum. to me that reads EVIL or a Cit who does not want to play.
Zero
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Episode XI | Day 2 (I can't think of a title)

Postby Kirize12 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:57 am

alex1234321 wrote:Are we planning on hammering Mela or just pressuring her?

Seems sheep-indicative.
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest