Weird Poisoner Glitch that makes them a Investigative role

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Weird Poisoner Glitch that makes them a Investigative role

Postby PandaHuntr » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:49 pm

I just was playing coven all any and, there is a glitch with poisoner I just found out.
If you poison someone and it reads in chat they have defense, they are in fact mafia. Not only GF, it showed Forger, and Mafioso as having defense.
I played a game as solo poisoner that I claimed Sheriff in and I went 4/4 on outing mafia. Basically handing town the win on a silver platter.
If there is a way to see match history I would love to check it out since my shadowplay was off.
Try it, idk why but poisoner is a TI and a TK.
PandaHuntr

Re: Weird Poisoner Glitch that makes them a Investigative ro

Postby Jerme » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:27 am

Greetings,

your receive a defense too high message when your target got either a basic (or higher) defense naturally, or was healed that night, or was protected by a Crusader that night. It seems that the Doctor did quite a good job protecting the Mafia from you.

There is no match history or replays of a game. Games are only recorded when a report is generated based on that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports