Retributionist and Doc interaction

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Retributionist and Doc interaction

Postby Kimor » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:41 pm

So, I recently was playing as Retributionist. Revived a doc to heal me. Mafia attacked me and I died anyway. That doesn't seem like the intended operation. I have BG'd myself before and it worked fine.
Kimor

Re: Retributionist and Doc interaction

Postby FireDragonFly » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:49 am

This happened to me as well, playing on the browser version of the game on my laptop. I resurrected a doctor to heal myself. Then I unclicked the doctor because I decided to heal someone else. I clicked the doctor, then my new target. Messages in the chat confirmed I did this:
"You have decided to resurrect [Doctor] tonight.
You have decided to heal yourself tonight.
You have changed your mind.
You have decided to resurrect [Doctor] tonight.
You have decided to heal [6] tonight."
The next morning, 6 had died to mafia. This was in classic, and I was RT. There was no transporter or witch.
I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with the player who was the doctor leaving (after he died) before I used him? But I doubt it, since I've used roles whose players have left before.
FireDragonFly

Postby CapWarrior2 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:01 am

FireDragonFly wrote:This happened to me as well, playing on the browser version of the game on my laptop. I resurrected a doctor to heal myself. Then I unclicked the doctor because I decided to heal someone else. I clicked the doctor, then my new target. Messages in the chat confirmed I did this:
The next morning, 6 had died to mafia. This was in classic, and I was RT. There was no transporter or witch.
I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with the player who was the doctor leaving (after he died) before I used him? But I doubt it, since I've used roles whose players have left before.

Not sure with Steam if this happens, but on Web (and mobile too I believe) you have to make sure to do whatever action you want to do a few seconds before night phase ends or else it won't process you did that action. I've been caught by it way to many times.
Idea Index:
Click Here

Reworked Idea:
Omen - Neutral(Evil)

Testing Grounds:
Come visit!
CapWarrior2
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Descender » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 am

CapWarrior2 wrote:
FireDragonFly wrote:This happened to me as well, playing on the browser version of the game on my laptop. I resurrected a doctor to heal myself. Then I unclicked the doctor because I decided to heal someone else. I clicked the doctor, then my new target. Messages in the chat confirmed I did this:

Not sure with Steam if this happens, but on Web (and mobile too I believe) you have to make sure to do whatever action you want to do a few seconds before night phase ends or else it won't process you did that action. I've been caught by it way to many times.

this, especially if you are playing on internet rather than ethernet
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports