Banned for ‘Gamethrowing’

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for ‘Gamethrowing’

Postby trashboyjet » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi. I’ve been playing for years, and have spent around $300 on my account. Naturally, I was shocked when I found out I was banned. Only recently, ever since Unity for mobile launched, have I began being suspended. Some of these suspensions were valid, but others I found trivial. Now, however, I’ve been straight up banned for ‘gamethrowing,’ and that’s all it says. First, I’d like to see the guilty reports against me, and handle it from there.
trashboyjet
Jester
Jester

Re: Banned for ‘Gamethrowing’

Postby TrialBot » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby trashboyjet » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Amazing. All of these were justified, I think. I often let my IRL friends play on my account (on my phone), and that is completely my fault. While I was the data breach name, the others were from friends. Again, though - I fully take the blame for that. However, these names were in no way ‘gamethrowing.’ I don’t understand.
trashboyjet
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 pm

I believe there was a display error then, but the charges are still valid, I believe.
Please be aware that only invalid reports can be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby trashboyjet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:24 am

So.. that’s it? I’m banned from my $300 account forever? I don’t know what to do.
trashboyjet
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Havign spent money on an account may be appreciated, yet doesn't give you free passes to break the rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby trashboyjet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Never had I said it did. I feel as if you’re missing what I was getting at here - I was not using my account in 3 out of the 4 instances. The IP of the account at the time of the reports should prove that. However, I’m not so keen on having $300 and 400+ hours go to waste.. since there’s no way I’m able to be unbanned, may I get a refund for everything I’ve purchased?
trashboyjet
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 am

There are no refunds, especially not for banned people.

As for the "I was not using my account 3 out of 4 times": Account sharing is explicitly against the rules as stated in the Terms of Use. Add to that that you are responsible for your own account.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby trashboyjet » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:08 am

It’s evident for a moderation team who claims to “handle appeals at a case by case basis,” you’re not taking everything I’ve said into consideration. I don’t like your hostility, and find it pretty unprofessional. I’ll be sure to spread the word about purchasing anything for this game, because there’s no guaranteed chance you’ll even get to keep what you buy now, apparently. Thanks for the countless enjoyable hours; it was fun while it lasted.
trashboyjet
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Keep in mind that you are responsible for the actions your account does. We mods and judges cannot see IPs on reports, only know the account performed the offense and receives the appopiate punishment. I am not sure where you see any hostility, but I apologize for seeming to be.
Our policies are quite strict on when an account could be unbanned and when not. Being a paying customer doesn't increase the amount of required suspensions until a permanent ban is issued. You are free to voice your opinion, but know that acdcounts are not getting suspended/banned for no valid reason. When a report is invalid (as in there is no offense for the reported reason), then there is this forum to refute it, yet is the reason "It was not me who used this account" doesn't count for the regards of account punishment.

I am glad you had fun playing this game and you are free to return with another account.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals