Appealing: Gunslinger1127

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Gunslinger1127

Postby Gunslinger1127 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Hey I think my suspension is unfair because I did not gamethrow as I was SK and I attacked the witch n1 so I told town I do not believe this is game throwing. If this is I'm sorry but rules say only if you throw out your team its game throwing as SK I have no team
Gunslinger1127

Re: Appealing: Gunslinger1127

Postby TrialBot » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:08 pm

As SK you have a team, which is yourself. You should not play to die (with the slight exception of the Jester).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Gunslinger1127 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I would update your rules than, because its not very fair the jester can get away with it when the rules say even if your on a team by yourself. Even when your jester your on a team by yourself. As I been playing for a very very very long time and this is my first suspension. But I see I guess you guys dont care about your players anymore, It's fine as I supported you guys for years I guess I see why the game is finally starting to slow down ( dying) As a person who used to love this game I strongly recommend listening to the community and make your rules more accurate.
Last edited by Gunslinger1127 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunslinger1127

Postby Flavorable » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Gunslinger1127 wrote:I would update your rules than, because its not very fair the jester can get away with it when the rules say even if your on a team by yourself. Even when your jester your on a team by yourself. As I been playing for a very very very long time and this is my first suspension. But I see I guess you guys dont care about your players anymore, It's fine as I supported you guys for years I guess I see why the game is finally starting to slow down ( dying) As a person who used to love this game I strongly recommend listening to the community and make your rules more accurate.

You have to play to achieve your goal. As an SK, your goal is to survive whilst killing any opposing factions. Not to out yourself and let yourself be killed.
For a jester, their goal is to get lynched.

This shouldn't need more specificity, since it's fairly common sense.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Gunslinger1127 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Flavorable wrote:
Gunslinger1127 wrote:I would update your rules than, because its not very fair the jester can get away with it when the rules say even if your on a team by yourself. Even when your jester your on a team by yourself. As I been playing for a very very very long time and this is my first suspension. But I see I guess you guys dont care about your players anymore, It's fine as I supported you guys for years I guess I see why the game is finally starting to slow down ( dying) As a person who used to love this game I strongly recommend listening to the community and make your rules more accurate.

You have to play to achieve your goal. As an SK, your goal is to survive whilst killing any opposing factions. Not to out yourself and let yourself be killed.
For a jester, their goal is to get lynched.

This shouldn't need more specificity, since it's fairly common sense.

The only reason I came out was because I was caught my the witch, so the maf and witch already knew who I was. So I was trying to help town since it was pretty much game over for me. As a veteran of this game I can pretty much tell if I'll be losing the game or winning by day 3... I was just very unlucky this game night 1
Gunslinger1127

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 am

Neither did the Mafia, nor the Witch know who you were, as I do nto see you beign controlled or the Mafia attacking you n1.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals