Ban Appeal - Jamster6262

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal - Jamster6262

Postby Jamster6262 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:23 am

Hello, I'm making this appeal to see if I can get my account unbanned.
I've been making my name ingame "Perfect Pedo" and "Nicest Nonce" as I thought nothing of it and nobody really cared about it, some even found it funny. But as soon as I joined this 1 specific game I got voted out immediately for my name so fair enough but the next day I was banned, I have never received a warning, I apologise for my actions and will not set my name as anything related to paedophilia etc.
I had only just bought the game around a week ago along with the DLC and was enjoying it, I would hate to be forced to stop playing it purely because of my names ingame.
Jamster6262

Re: Ban Appeal - Jamster6262

Postby Jerme » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:19 am

Greetings,

please note that pedophilia is not wanted in this game and may even warrant a permanent ban on its own regardless of previous infractions.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jamster6262 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:22 am

I now understand that it's not allowed but I think a ban a bit extreme in this case, I've stated that I won't be doing it again and just wish to play the game normally as it is fun, could the ban be lifted and I just get a warn or something? I tried making a new account so I could play but it won't let me as I believe it's linked to my steam account.
Jamster6262

Postby Jerme » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:04 am

I apologize. Based on our guideliens what may and may not be appealed are 2nd chances not quite given.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jamster6262 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:14 am

You've previously said you MAY get a ban, surely with that being said there's room for second chances as some people don't get banned?
Jamster6262

Postby Jamster6262 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:32 am

And what's the point in having ban appeals if you aren't allowed second chances? The whole point of the appeal is to get a second chance is it not?
Jamster6262

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:19 pm

The current point of appeals is the iron out errors that may have been made on a suspension.
We are not allowed to given 2nd chances anymore.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:54 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals