Ban Request

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Request

Postby ceyran » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:16 pm

Hello, I am writing for my 3rd ban. I hung him because I didn't trust the words of a player named Repick from the game. He wrote the sentence "I don't hang it, let it end in a draw". I thought he wouldn't attack for the night to end in a draw, and I hung on to win. But I didn't know that the last one was the transporter. You can see my words. "I will win the game, but you can't take a joke" this shows my belief that I will win the game.
ceyran

Re: Ban Request

Postby TrialBot » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby astriu » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Hi,

I'm not the one to decide on your appeal but I can explain your ban reason.

On N4 you asked GF to not attack transporter, since you were claiming transporter yourself. So you were aware of the transporter.
After that you voted up your own GF in a 2v1 game, eventually causing you to lose the game.

GF could have been banned too because he refused to vote on the last town (transporter) (and therefore prolonged the game). But you threw the game before that by hanging him.
astriu
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby ceyran » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:17 pm

I voted for the last town, but the gf didn't vote and said the draw should be over, so I thought he was trolling the game, I got angry and hung him to win because he was trolling, I couldn't pay attention to the role of the last town and hanging a player we thought was a troll is not a reason for ban, I thought he was a troll as you can see from the conversations
ceyran

Postby Flavorable » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:39 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals