Appealing FroggyMaybe.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing FroggyMaybe.

Postby FroggyMaybe » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:15 am

Hello, today i am appealing my suspended Account FroggyMaybe.
I got suspended for HS/H, and i do not deny it. I said shit that i shouldnt have.
So why am i here? I am appealing because i believe it was an Unfair Form of Judgement., as i Was provoked into saying the shit i should not.

Let me explain my case better with a key factor that i believe Was not taken into a clear view, and i can support that claim. Now, let me begin.

Factor #1 - The Provocation
As stated above, i was infact Provoked into HS/H by an Homophobic User, #14 in said game. Me being a Person with a lot of contacts, i have and have had contacts to people in said community, ans Homophobic Children like that drive me through the roof. To add onto that, they were denying homophobia and taunting me later in game, especially in dead chat. I demand that this is taken another look at, and, you may ask yourself: Is this fair?

Factor #1.5 - Why it is unfair
Now, i do not deny having said any of the HS/H, rather, let us take a look at the provoker, a User going by the Name of omega321. They have provoked me with mass Homophobia, and,As of right now, they are on the run freely. Taking a look at the Report Players forum, there are 2 open reports for said User as of right now (13/08)
Neither of the reports have been closed nor responded to. Additionally, a report on said provoker i have posted as edvidence on one of said threads is also still open. I demand here that, at least, said provoker omega321 gets suspended from play aswell.

#Conclusion
I have been suspended for provoked HS/H, while said provoker is still freely on the run. I find this extremely unfair and hurtful.

#Final Demands and words.
As a final demand for me, even if this appeal is ignored or denied, i demand that, if i get into a worse Spot caused by my blind rage, this thread is taken into Consideration again, or atleast looked at again. I have Aggression Problems, i see it, and i am actively working on fixing myself by fixing them. Let us see if that gets me anywhere, in a hopefully better Spot.

With this thread, i am hoping to symbolise how broken the trial System can be, or atleast, take omega321, the provoker, to grave with me.

If you are still reading this, you probably understand my case and my Personal Problems. Thank you alot, i appericiate it.

Cheers.
Germany loses the world cup. Again. Way to go, lads.
FroggyMaybe
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Appealing FroggyMaybe.

Postby TrialBot » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:49 am

Greetings,

please note that firstly, this thread is not there to report other players behaviour, but purely focusses on the offense, secondly does no rulebreak justify another, thus would the offense of player 14 in the given report not matter in your case. The given report is valid, as you did perform the offense you were charged with.

I wish you the best of luck to get your problems sorted.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:17 am

Personal issues are not an excuse to break the rules. There's an ignore feature for a reason. Someone pissing you off is not a good excuse to wish them death in real life, multiple times.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals